Never say Never but Always sa...

By lauren2448

This story is about a girl named Abigail Blake being abused by her father. She lives in Stratford, Ontario, C... More

Remeber chapter 1
One Love Chapter 2
Finding out
omg what happened

Never say Never but Always say Forever

356 2 4
By lauren2448

This story is about a girl named Abigail Blake being abused by her father. She lives in Stratford, Ontario, Canada and yes she knew Justin Bieber when he lived here she used to be his best friend until her mom died. Now she learns that hes coming back she wonder if he will remember her.

Things start to turn worse when her dad goes on to a rampage one night and abigail gets really hurt. She thinks she will never be able to get away from her dad but she remembers a saying justin used to say to her when they were best friends Never say Never. but before her mom died her mom told her to always say forever cause she would always love her daughter forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 54K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
132K 5.6K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1M 53.8K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
4M 86.9K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...