Aikatsu Crescent! BRIGHTEST☆S...

GrandPrintemps

When one lunar phase ends, another begins. Meet Kazami Usagi! An up and coming idol who along with her friend... Еще

「Phase 93」Believe☆Aikatsu!
「Phase 94」Like A Star Fragment
「Phase 95」Bubbling Feelings
「Phase 96」Clashing Hearts
「Phase 97」Mission: Get To Know
「Phase 98」Brilliant Star
「Phase 99」Beyond the Galaxy
「Phase 100」Into the Forest
「Phase 101」Primary Meteor Shower
「Phase 102」Vivid☆Smile
「Phase 103」Unique Charm
「Phase 104」 Poppin' Step ♪
「Phase 106」The Prism's Wish
「Phase 107」Solar Eclipse
「Phase 108」Stella
「Phase 109」Blossoming Love
「Phase 110」Runway to Stardom
「Phase 111」Golden Wings
「Phase 112」Burn Bright, Superstar
「Phase 113」Vibrant Feelings
「Phase 114」A New Era
「Phase 115」Mint and Lilac
「Phase 116」The Rabbit on the Moon
「Phase 117」Illuminating Breeze
「Phase 118」A Divine Stage
「Phase 119」Unexpected Happiness
「Phase 120」Where I Belong
「Phase 121」Our Own Light
「Phase 122」Bubblegum Stage
「Phase 123」
「Phase 124」That Marionette, Now Freed
「Phase 125」The World I See
「Phase 126」Who I Am
「Phase 127」The Number One "Saki" In The World
「Phase 128」Surpassing Myself
「Phase 129」A Seedling In Christmas
「Phase 130」Song For You
「Phase 131」Together
「Phase 132」To the Ends of the Earth
「Phase 133」In Pursuit of Perfection
「Phase 134」Brand New World
「Phase 135」Redefine Yourself
「Phase 136」STARBOUND
「Phase 137」Even if my Wings Disappear
「Phase 138」So I'll Never Stop Believing
「Final Phase」To a Distant Rainbow

「Phase 105」Forest Of Memories

28 2 0
GrandPrintemps

"New friends?"

"Mhm! They saw me lonely and... well..." a young girl with brown hair in twin braids said, "They came to talk to me!" She paused. "That's okay, right?"

The other girl smiled. "That's okay! What are they like?"

"They're really nice. Ella-chan's really pretty and Usagi-chan is a lot of fun," the brunette explained, "But they're both girly." She turned back to her friend, with short green messy hair, and a simple shirt and shorts - a tomboy both inside and out.

"You made friends with girly girls?"

"You weren't in."

"I wanted to be."

"You'll like them anyway."

The two girls were walking to school together, talking as they went. The brunette's eyes lit up.

"That's them!"

"Huh? Where?"

"Come, come!" she shouted, running off as the green-haired girl attempted to catch up in her confusion.

"Ella-chan! Usagi-chan!" The brunette shouted as she approached two girls, one with long platinum blonde hair and the other with red hair in twintails. The redhead turned around and her expression lit up.

"Hoshiko-chan!"

"My friend came in today!" Hoshiko exclaimed, "We should all be friends!" She turned to the tomboy who was now walking to catch up. "This is Saki-chan!"

"Hello, Saki-chan," the blonde girl said, "I'm Ella. Kurosaki Ella."

"And I'm Usagi! Let's be friends!"

Saki stared for a second, taking everything in. From Usagi's subtle bounce on her toes to Ella's composure. The way Usagi's twintails were slightly uneven or how not even a hair was out of place when it came to Ella. Usagi's bright outfit and Ella's more subdued pastel one.

"...Nice to meet you," she whispered. She took a deep breath, raising her voice. "I'm Saki - Hanasato Saki!"

Before she had any chance to say anything else, Usagi sprang forward, completely disregarding the concept of personal space. "I love your clothes! You're really cool."

"Am I?" Saki asked, enthusiasm present in her voice.

"Yeah! Lookie lookie, we both have plasters on our knees."

"We're matching?"

"Yeah!"

"See? We can all be friends," Hoshiko said and Saki smiled.

"Yeah!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

The Kira☆Kira☆Class☆Festival had finally begun. Different classes within the middle school division of Celestial Academy were to hold events to advertise their students, creating a particularly great chance for the first-years in specific. The day before, class 1B had held their event, including a joint performance from Hikaru, Claire and Minori. One so dazzling, it completely captivated Usagi!

"I really do think they could form a unit," Usagi said as she and Saki stretched together. As students in class 1A, they were set to perform together as part of their class' display. "I've always thought Hikaru-chan and Claire-chan would be great together and Minori-chan would balance them out."

"Wouldn't that be lonely for us two?"

"Not really. I'll form a cute unit of pastel rabbit girls to be their rival!" She paused. "You're on your own though."

"How generous."

"It's okay, you're Saki-chan. You'll probably be on our level even on your own."

"Not with Claire in one of the units," Saki argued as she stretched one of her arms. "Speaking of which, have you noticed she's... somewhat strange?"

"Strange? Claire-chan?"

"Sometimes it feels like she's hiding something."

"She wouldn't do that!"

"I'm not saying she's a criminal or anything," Saki refuted, "I'm just curious about her."

Usagi smiled. "I'd like to know more about her too. I want to know more about everyone. It's like the best part of Aikatsu."

"Not performing?."

"It's too stressful."

"Maybe, but the end product is worth it," Saki said, twirling and holding out her hands out dramatically. "Standing in the spotlight with adoring fans all around. Wearing the cutest outfits in the world whilst singing songs that move the heart. And then - I'll awaken my powers of cute!"

"Heh~ I wonder what the old Saki-chan would have said about that."

"She'd be amazed and feel the exact same way I do. Because news flash: she is me."

"I know, I know!"

"People change and mature. Not everyone stays a child forever like you."

"You've changed a lot," Usagi commented. "Not that it's bad but sometimes it's easy to forget the Saki-chan's I've known in my life are all you."

"I remembered the heavens I come from then I realised my powers are for 'cute'. That's all." She smirked. "You should be grateful. The current Saki is the only one who would sing such a cute song with you."

Usagi nodded. "And that's why I love you!"

"That's your reason?!"

"I have a lot of reasons!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

"Hop, step, jump!" the young Usagi shouted as she jumped onto a log. She extended her arms, holding them out at either side. After a few seconds of walking across, she turned around. "Hey, Saki-ch- uwah!"

There was a loud splash and the four other girls perked up. Usagi sat up, rubbing her head and laughing airily. "That hurt~."

"Are you okay?" Ella asked, extending her hand. Usagi took it, smiling.

"All okay!"

For a second, Saki's eyes were fixed on Ella. Compared to the more boisterous Usagi, she was calm and sweet. Always graceful, almost like... the personification of a flower of something. She completely outshone her best friend, who was usually covered in dirt with some kind of injury.

Ella wasn't exactly the kind of person Saki would usually hang out with. The main reason they even spoke was due to the shared connection between Usagi and Hoshiko.

Yet, Saki found something about her presence... comforting? Something like that.

She liked her. A lot.

"J-Jeez, Usagi," Saki said as she noticed her own zoning out. She climbed onto the log herself, walking across it as an example. "You should be more careful."

"I'll try it again! Just watch me, Saki-chan!"

Saki smirked "Not if I find something cool before you!"

As the two ventured further into the woods, Saki quickly glanced at Ella, who was talking to Hoshiko and Ayame - a girl who had recently transferred into their school.

"Did you see the Seventh Moon's new video? She said I'll have an ultra lucky week!"

"Really? Lucky! Apparently, change is going to happen in my life soon."

"You too?"

The Seventh Moon... Saki had heard that name mentioned a couple of times. A KiraTuber her friends liked. Maybe if she could try and watch it or something...

She felt a sudden pain in her head and she fell back.

"Saki-chan?" Usagi asked, "Are you okay?"

Laying on the damp grass, Saki crossed her arms and closed her eyes tightly and thought.

It was uncomfortable.

It stunk.

It hurt.

She sat back up. "I'm okay."

"So... why did you walk into a tree?"

"I didn't mean to."

Usagi giggled. "That makes us even."

"I'll still win. Like I could ever lose to a pink bubblegum fairy like you."

"Pink bubblegum fairy?"

"That's what you are. Super and girly and sweet."

"Hey!" Usagi shouted, "I'm a rabbit! Like my name."

"Pink bubblegum rabbit fairy then. Even cuter."

"Well," Usagi said, "I hope you're ready to lose to a pink bubble... something something rabbit. Because I'm going to find something cool!"

She bounded off, leaving Saki behind to pout.

"Wait, don't run off like that unexpectedly!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

"That butterfly I found was really cute," Usagi gushed to Ella a few days later, "Do you think there's a butterfly club?"

"Maybe. You should find one."

"Mhm! I should, I should."

It was a couple of days later and their group - aside from Saki, who they hadn't seen since when they went out to play together - was sitting in the school playground.

Usagi sighed. "I miss Saki-chan... I hope she's in soon."

"Me too," Ayame said.

"She'll be okay," Hoshiko said, "Saki-chan isn't the kind of person to give up. I'm sure she'll be in soon. Like..." She looked to her side, her eyes lighting up. "Now!"

The other three looked over in the same direction, their expressions also lighting up.

"Saki-chan!"

The green-haired girl smiled as she approached the four.

Though, something was... different.

"I like your new dress, Saki-chan," Ella noted with a smile as Usagi and Hoshiko stared at her, jaws dropped.

Saki wore her hair down (ever since she started to grow it a year or two ago, she usually wore it in a scruffy ponytail), her bangs neatly pinned to the side. She wore a simple black dress with silver accessories, along with black tights and black dolly shoes.

"I didn't know you liked this kind of fashion," Ayame noted and Saki smirked.

"I'm trying something new. There's something I need to tell you all. Come with me."

The five travelled to behind the shed, a private place where they hoped people would ignore them.

"What is it?" Hoshiko asked.

Saki took a deep breath. "This is personal for now, so don't go spreading it around until I decide to let you, okay?"

The four exchanged glances, then nodded.

"What is it?" Usagi asked.

"I'm..." she pursed her lips together for a second before continuing. "I'm actually from another world."

"...Huh?"

Hoshiko giggled. "Come on, if you were from another world wouldn't I know already?"

"I am," Saki refuted, "Somebody else must have taken my memories of it. But when I hit my head the other day, suddenly I could remember it all." She nodded. "I have hidden powers. If I dress like this, like the people of my world sometimes do, maybe I'll find them."

"Woah~."

"That's cool, Saki-chan!" Usagi exclaimed, "Powers sound really cool!"

"If I find them, I'll use them to make everyone happy," Saki said, "So please rely on Saki-chan from now on!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

The two finished their rehearsal, holding their poses and breathing heavily.

A second.

Then, they relaxed, falling into sitting positions. They took drinks, watching back the recording on Saki's phone.

"We improved," Saki said, "A lot. You just need to make your transitions less clumsy. I should probably try harder to match your energy, too."

Usagi nodded. "That sounds about right."

"We can probably get one or two more run-throughs in before we pack up. Sound good?"

"Mhm! I'm sure Hikaru-chan won't mind."

Usagi stood up again, stretching once again. "It's been a while since it's just been us."

"Hm?"

"Ever since meeting Hikaru-chan and everyone else, they've always been by our side. It's been a while since it's just been us two. It's nostalgic - like we're back in Hoshimura."

"What about class?"

"Class is boring so it doesn't count."

"Since when did you decide what counts or not?"

"You don't think class is worse than this?"

Saki smiled, not answering. "Have you decided on a coord yet?"

"Not yet. But I kinda wanna try out Saki-chan's Pastel Macaron. It must be pretty special if it turned you into a girly girl."

"It's a bit more complicated than that," Saki refuted, "But I'm not against it, either."

"Great! What coord should I wear?"

"Give me some time to think. Being impatient won't get any of us anywhere."

"Heh~."

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

"Saki-chan!" Usagi called out, "I found a huge lake in the woods, with all sorts of creatures! Want to play there on the weekend?"

"A lake?" Saki asked, her voice rising slightly. Then, she quickly glanced at Ella, who was talking about idols to Ayame. She blushed and looked to the floor. "I'm... busy."

"Huh?" Usagi asked, then grinned. "What about next week?"

"Ah, well..."

"Or the week after that? It looks really hard to get to but that's the best, isn't it?"

"You know, Usagi-chan, nowadays I don't-"

"Come on, it'll be like old times! I'll fall and you'll fall and we'll get all muddy and-"

Saki pursed her lips together.

"-we could even have a picnic! Mum's been cutting sausages to look like octopus - octopuses? - recently and it's really yummy! Eating out in nature, looking like messes-"

She clenched her fist.

"-It sounds like the best! We should do it together, shouldn't we, Saki-chan? I know it'd be-"

"Can't you take a hint already?!"

Usagi instinctively took a step back, then froze.

"I don't - I don't want to do any of that stuff anymore! We're almost middle schoolers but you're still acting like a complete child!"

"...Saki-chan?"

"Aren't you tired of it? Aren't you tired of running around like an idiot?! Don't you want to be more like everyone else?! Don't you want to be normal?!"

"I-" Usagi started, then bit her tongue.

Then, she laughed airily, scratching her head. "You're right. It is a little embarrassing, isn't it?" She asked, then turned away. "I... I'm going to do something." She waved with a smile. "See you all later!"

Then, she was off.

"Usagi-chan!" Ella called, a panicked expression on her face. A couple of seconds passed, then she turned to Saki. "What was that for?!"

"H-huh?"

"That was uncalled for! She just wanted to spend time with you and-" she took a breath, calming down. "I'm going to look for her. You should too, if you're really her friend."

Like that, Ella was gone too.

Ayame too.

Hoshiko quickly shot Saki a conflicted glance.

Then, she was gone too.

Saki stood alone, as the sky clouded over and rain steadily began to fall.

Then, she took off herself.

"Usagi-chan!"

If she was a pink bubblegum rabbit fairy, where would she hide?

Probably...

Saki ventured into the forest, climbing across the log. Being extra careful not to bump into trees and give herself another concussion (last time took a while for the pain to kick in, but once it did... Saki didn't want to experience anything like that again).

Sure enough, Usagi was standing by the lake she mentioned earlier, skipping rocks across it.

Lacking much of her usual energy.

"...Usagi-chan."

Usagi turned around, facing her friend with a sad smile. "It's not as impressive as I said it'd be, is it?"

"You'll get sick dressed like that in this weather."

"I'll go home when I start to feel sick."

"Isn't that too late?"

No response.

"...Are you worried your parents will see you sad?"

"Not really. I don't think they'd care much. I'm not sure anyone would care much."

"Ella-chan cares," Saki said, "Ella-chan cares a lot about you."

"Only because we've known each other our entire lives." Usagi threw another pebble. "Like you said, I'm childish. Annoying. It's no wonder nobody wants me."

"...What do you mean?"

"Most clubs I'm ever in kick me out before even a week's passed. Even the band club didn't like it whenever I expressed myself, and that was probably the best of them all. Aside from you four, nobody at school likes me. And even then..."

"I like you!"

"Huh?"

"I didn't mean what I said earlier. You're actually - I'm jealous of you. Even after so much rejection, you're always so cheerful. You always try something new. You're... you're so unlike me. But even so, you've always been there to have fun with me. So, thank you. And sorry. I shouldn't have said those hurtful things."

"...You're jealous?"

"...Yeah. You're so carefree and Ella-" she clasped her hands over her mouth, turning red.

"And Ella?"

"And... and... and... elegant!"

"Elegant?" Usagi asked, then laughed. "You're just naming random adjectives!"

"Am not! Don't you know falling on your butt and getting dirty is the height of elegance?"

The two broke out into laughter.

Then, Saki extended her hand. "Let's find shelter. Before we both become sick."

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

The day of Class 1A's festival didn't take long at all to arrive.

Backstage, Saki and Usagi stood side by side.

"Let's do our berry best today!" Usagi cheered.

"You sound just like Minori."

"That's what I was going for~."

"Dork."

"Says the Queen of dorks."

"Heh?!"

"Only a massive dork would make up a backstory like yours."

"...So you'll believe Susan Chair can talk, but you won't believe that I'm from another world?!"

"...Are you really?"

"Yes! Haven't we gone over this many times before?!"

"I never know with you."

Then, Saki smiled. "...You know. I know I can be harsh sometimes but... I'm glad to have someone from Hoshimura with me. And... you wouldn't be my last pick, either."

"But I'm not your first either? Mean~."

"Says the person who won't even consider joining a unit with me."

"You want to?"

"...I'll consider it."

"Alright! Let's make this stage so great that our unit will become an instant hit! Hop, step, Aikatsu!"

"Did you lis- oh well. Hanasato Saki, lock on to your heart!"

Wearing the Cherry Forest coord and the Dreamy Milk Tea coord, the two entered the stage.

All around me, the birds are singing

The sky's a vivid blue

It's a beautiful day!

All around me, flowers are blooming

Brand new friends are made

We'll laugh and sing

Usagi's and Saki's aura appeared.

And then, they combined!

But surrounded by so much beauty

I start to wonder if I stand out at all

I try something new

Again and again

I want to find somewhere I belong

My heart skips a beat at this scenery!

A dreamy, wonderful garden

Where dreams come true

And miracles are found

Maybe one day I'll bloom too

They performed Pastel Macaron's Ribbon Twirl special appeal together.

My heart skips a beat in this new fantasy

Maybe it's a dream

But I don't want to wake up

Maybe, maybe, maybe...!

I've finally found where I belong

My dreams begin right here

As the audience cheered, the two waved.

Saki quickly glanced at Usagi.

She really was glad Usagi auditioned with her all those months ago.

...Not that her pride would let her admit it, though.

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

"Everyone!" Usagi yelled, running to a trio, "It's been so long!"

Ella turned in the direction of the voice and waved. "Usagi-chan! Saki-chan, too! You were both amazing!"

Saki smiled softly, following Usagi. "Thank you. I'm really glad you came... I hope you enjoyed the show."

"Of course we did!"

Saki blushed and smiled sweetly. "That makes me really happy!"

"It's what friends do, isn't it? I'll support you bo-" Ella started.

Then, a certain purple gremlin tackled Ella to the ground and Saki's composure quickly shattered.

"M-Minori?! What are you doing?!"

Minori made eye contact with Saki. "You were acting weird around her. Susie-chan said she was evil."

"H-huh?! That's Ella-chan, my... she's a friend!"

"She is?"

"Yes!"

"She doesn't have her own powers? To make you act evil or something?"

"Not that I'm aware of!"

Coming from the direction Minori hurtled in from, Claire approached the group, giggling.

"Looks like things have gotten pretty interesting around here~."

"Claire-chan!" Usagi exclaimed, her expression lighting up. "Is Hikaru-chan with you?"

Claire took a step to the side, revealing Hikaru who was hiding behind her.

"Perfect! Ella-chan, this is Hikaru-chan and this is Claire-chan. There's Minori-chan too. Everyone, this is Ella-chan! And Hoshiko-chan. And Ayame-chan." She grinned. "I have so many friends!"

"Is that supposed to be you boasting? Because I have just as many friends," Saki joked and Usagi stuck out her tongue.

"Hey, I'm doing my best!"

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

A/N: Thank you for reading!

I'm feeling down but I'm still determined to write as much as possible haha... please send motivation maybe??

idk. but I'll do my best lol. thank you once again~

─── 。゚☽: * .♡. * :☾ ° . ───

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

34.7K 970 23
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics ⚠sensitive topics⚠ ⚠sexual activities⚠ Overal this story...
4.1K 89 32
❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥?!❞ ˏ⸉‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽...
9.7K 529 23
Book 2 of Phoenix Series *Can read as a stand alone book but for best reading experience please read Firebird first!* *Complete* Alpha Aizawa x Omeg...
14.2K 385 18
Please enjoy this ff of Yume x Subaru.❤ Why didnt Aikatsu Stars Creators made them a thing :( Clearing the confusion in timeline: The timeline now i...