𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 #tokyo rev...

By luvelk1e

Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ... More

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀 // tokyo rev.
cast
playlist
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐈𝐈
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈𝐕
𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐕 (𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐂)
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
tokyo rev misdemeanors (special)
random mishaps (special)
This has nothing to do with the story but read this anyway

24

4K 210 105
By luvelk1e

꒰ .ೃ࿐ ꒱ y/n likes girls ?!
l/n y/n, age 16

warnings !!
the word 'blood' is used

Takemichi and his friends sat in a circle while Y/N slowly wandered around, grabbing random things off the shelves and observing them.

"The cops got the guy who led Kiyomasa-kun's division, didn't they?" Suzuki uttered. Y/N visibly stiffened and gulped.

"Ah..." Takemichi glanced over at her, slightly concerned, "Have Mikey-kun and Draken-kun been... fighting?" Everybody remained silent until Akkun spoke up in a sober tone of voice.

"Yeah... looks pretty serious. Toman's gonna split in two any day now." The redhead muttered. Y/N rolled her eyes. Not on her watch.

"I knew it." Takemichi furrowed his eyebrows, sweating slightly. The atmosphere was deathly quiet before the blonde's friends burst into laughter.

"Sorry, I was just kidding. You got way too serious, Takemichi." Akkun chuckled, wiping away a tear.

"They're fighting for sure," Yamamoto added, "But it's no different than usual." He smiled.

"Besides, Mikey-kun and Draken-kun would never get into a big argument." Yamagishi piped up. Y/N almost wanted to laugh at his proclamation.

'Are you sure about that? I saw those idiots fight for ten weeks straight over a chip packet'

"Who'd you say is fighting with who?" Draken suddenly appeared behind Takemichi. The blonde flinched, taken by surprise.

"DRAKEN-KUN?!" Everybody except Y/N seemed shocked to see him. She just rolled her eyes, going back to snooping around the room.

"I came to check up on you, Takemicchi." Draken grinned, "Man, it's hot as hell in here. Is it 'cause it's full of dudes?" Slowly, Takemichi turned his head to stare at Y/N. She was going through his magazines, holding a very... interesting one.

"Ack! Y/N! Don't read that!" He tried to swipe it from her but she easily dodged him.

"Shut up, bitchy," She grumbled, "I'm tryna look at hot girls."

"Y/N? Shouldn't you be in the hospital? And, what's up with the blood stain on your shirt?! Don't tell me you're bleeding again!" Draken glowered at her. Y/N huffed.

"Idiot, the hospital let me out. It was just a minor scratch anyway, nothing too serious." She muttered.

"You got stabbed and you bled all over my floor!" Takemichi exclaimed, throwing a hissy fit.

"Yeah? So? No big deal." Grumbled Y/N. Her head was starting to hurt from all the screaming and shouting. "By the way, where's your next issue of this? The girls are hot." Yamagishi nodded his head in approval.

"The goddess is a woman of culture." He said.

"Did I miss something? Why the fuck are you referring to Y/N as a deity?" Draken looked beyond confused as he tried to make sense of everything. "And, Y/N, put that magazine down. You don't know where it's been."

"Knowing bitchy over there," Y/N grumbled, "He's probably been jerking off to it." The H/C-haired girl threw the magazine in a random direction and it ended up hitting Akkun.

"I clean your wound, bandage it, take care of the blood, and this is what I get?" He muttered as he frowned. Slowly, the booklet slid off his face, falling to the ground. Yamamoto quickly picked it up, flipping through it.

"Hm? Why are you all standing?" Draken uttered. Y/N's gaze trailed down until she spotted a watermelon.

"Are you gonna eat that?" She asked her tall, blonde friend, "Because if not, I will."

"Oh, yeah, I brought watermelon." Uttered Draken, holding up the fruit, "So, quit staring and sit down."

The watermelon was cut and Y/N watched as the boys immediately went to grab a piece for themselves.

"L/N-san, do you want one?" Akkun questioned, holding out a slice of the fruit for her. Y/N silently shook her head. She didn't feel like eating anymore. Plus, she was pretty sure the hospital food destroyed her tastebuds.

Y/N sat down beside Draken, grunting quietly as she held a hand over her injured stomach.

"They shouldn't have let you out so early." The gangster with the dragon tattoo muttered. Y/N sighed.

"Hm, I guess. I think they got sick of me. I heard one of the nurses complaining about how I hardly talk. Maybe that set 'em off." Y/N inspected her nails, annoyed by how uneven they were. She sighed.

"Pah won't get out for at least a year." Draken said, "If Y/N had died, he would've been locked up 'till he was an adult."

"Oi," She poked her friend, "They didn't transfer any blood, did they?"

"You lost a lot so they had no choice." Replied Draken, "It was Baji's, I think. Mikey wanted to volunteer but he wasn't compatible."

"Baji's blood is... in me." Y/N shivered, disgusted, "Great. I'm gonna catch his stupidity disease. Ugh, it's in my DNA now! Gross! Draken, get it out!" Draken flicked her forehead, making her quietly wince.

"First of all, that's not how it works. Second of all, he saved your life. Third of all, he was crying like a baby and it was hilarious." Draken snickered while Y/N frowned.

"I missed that?" She mumbled, "Damn. Please tell me you got pics."

"Yeah. Mitsuya got some good shots." Draken and Y/N fist-bumped. Yup, she was definitely going to use those as blackmail.

Takemichi smiled nervously, small beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.

"So, how's Mikey-kun?" He questioned. Draken clenched his jaw. He scowled in anger, slamming his fist down on the puzzle Takemichi had been working on.

Y/N laughed as the said blonde screamed in agony, throwing his head back.

"Ah... sorry." Draken muttered. His mood took a quick turn. "I shouldn't have to apologise for this."

"Yeah, it's cool," Takemichi muttered, sobbing, "I only spent three days losing sleep to finish it."

"Anyway," Draken stood up, shoving his hands into his pockets, "I'm gonna sever all connections with Mikey. Toman is no more." His announcement made even Y/N's eyes widen.

'Ah fuck, not again'

She was so close to just storming up to Kisaki and telling him to deal with the Tokyo Manji Gang on his own. They were a handful and, so many times, she was tempted to kick them.

"What... do you mean? You're kidding, right?" Takemichi looked like he was about to go into full panic mode.

"I gotta go." Draken avoided the question, "Y/N, come on. I'm taking you to the hospital. You need to get another check up." He beckoned her to follow him. Y/N sighed, rolling her eyes, before scrambling to her feet.

She trailed behind the tall teenager, trying to think of a way to fix the current problem.

Draken suddenly stopped. Y/N crashed into his back and was about to yell at him before she spotted a flash of blonde hair.

It was non-other than Sano Manjiro, other known as Mikey.

"Huh? What the hell are you doing here?"

A/N : my friend decided to make a meme for this book 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 292 34
-Mikey x Fem!Reader -Y/N, a wonderfully strong young woman, will stop at nothing to protect her little brother, even if it means diving headfirst in...
1.7K 63 7
❝𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘♡︎𝐔 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓.❞ Where a christmas event slides into the school, and the students have to gift the p...
579K 29.8K 32
❝ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢�...
192K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃. 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄?" -𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐍 '𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍' "𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄." -(𝐋/𝐍)...