The Lost Riders | Heather X O...

By ILikeWerewolfBooks

(Complete) When Hiccup and the others are on a mission to free dragons from dragon hunters, they encounter so... More

Rider
Flying
Insecureties and cuddles
Resque
Fight!
Gothi will help
Tour with Astrid
Who are you?
Kisses and cuddles
Bewilderbeast master
Egg?
Everything goes wrong
Captured
Grimmel
New berk
A/N
Toothless's first date
Valka?
Toothless's second date
Grimmel's lair
Explain!
Captured
Battle
Save him
Where is Frida?
Found
A/N
3 weeks
I'm here
Explaining
Will you?
Epilogue
Important! (sorta)
Please read!

New story

1.2K 26 0
By ILikeWerewolfBooks

Hello everyone.

I hope you are having a wonderful day/night/afternoon.

I just wanted to post this and say thank you for all the love on this story, I never thought it would get this much attention.

Every vote and comment and the notifications of that people have put it in their reading lists, warms my heart. I also thank my new followers for following.

Now, I said in a A/N that I had some other stories planned. I have now posted Frida's backstory on my page, if you want to you can go read it. It is just the prologue for now, but it will be longer.

I also really want to write another one but it would be one-shots of Frida, Heather, and their kids if that is something you would like.

Continue being amazing, all of you. I love you all. Drink some water, and take care.💖❤🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.1K 12
Another time, another story... After the events of Drago and his Dragon Army, Hiccup stepped up to his new responsibilities as Chief. And Y/n stood b...
13.2K 212 31
Hiccup is different. Everyone knows that. But what they don't know is just how different hiccup is. Hiccup is part dragon, not just any dragon, a Nig...
42.8K 1K 56
So, if you look at the cover, this story is going to be mixed up as fucking shit😂 This story includes How To Train Your Dragon 1,2, and 3. Also, inc...
46 3 4
You have likely seen it all before, Hiccup gets chosen to kill the Monstrous Nightmare but instead of staying to try and prove to his village dragons...