Eternal Desires - Zamasu x Go...

By NarutoHarem4Lyfe

Cover was drawn by me (✿◡‿◡) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Goku was always one for a fight. To clash and comp... More

⚜ Information ⚜
⚜ Chapter One - Conflicts ⚜
⚜ Chapter Two - Emotions ⚜
⚜ Chapter Three - Change ⚜
⚜ Chapter Four - Contentment ⚜
⚜ Chapter Five - Wrath ⚜
⚜ Chapter Six - Fallout ⚜
⚜ Chapter Seven - Vigor ⚜
⚜ Chapter Eight - Blessings ⚜
⚜ Chapter Ten - Presage ⚜
⚜ Chapter Eleven - Disheartened ⚜
⚜ Chapter Twelve - Duplicity ⚜
⚜ Chapter Thirteen - Culmination ⚜

⚜ Chapter Nine - Regrets ⚜

92 3 0
By NarutoHarem4Lyfe

An entire month. That was how long Vegeta trained. Prepared himself for the possibility of seeing an old face again. To offer his own apology once more for everything. He'd never planned for such changes. To not only lose a rival, but a friend. The prior visit had assured him of the definite outcome. Goku was partaking in the tournament, putting him as the enemy of Universe 7. While it made sense, it still affected the other Saiyan. To have to openly fight Goku as an opposing force. Vegeta never held back to begin with, but it didn't mean he cherished the idea of jousting at a higher level. This tournament cost the whole Universe's existence, so there was a heavy price. The Saiyan was not stupid. He understood the meaning of it all. He'd have to fight Goku and while he held a forced confidence, he was beginning to waver. The other had most likely trained just as him, leaving the question. How far had the other surpassed Vegeta?

It had always been that way. Goku always broke his limits and reached higher. Strived further and achieved more. He always broke past Vegeta's initial strength, raising the other to reach further. When Goku had vanished, it hindered the other. It slowed the growth and made Vegeta fall prey to his mind. He may show confidence and a largely thick ego, but internally he was in shambles. He was struggling to keep his footing and the weight of the tournament did him little of a favor. It only made his steps heavier and his breaths less drawn out. But that was simply as it was. There was no changing their current situations. Goku had abandoned those who had forsaken him, just as Vegeta had in the end. Both had once been willing to offer a hand to save the universe, but neither truly held the desire. Afterall; Vegeta had willingly offered to become the next destroyer. His resolve was strong on that front. As for Goku, Vegeta didn't know much beyond his disappearance. He didn't know what the other was doing. How well their health was. Only that Goku had let go of his Demons. He'd cleared his mind of the hatred he'd once harnessed.

Resting outside his old home, he peered to Lord Beerus. The destroyer was in terms; eyeing the remaining fighters. It was nothing peaceful, but more of a threatening gesture. Once Goku had left, Beerus and Whis paid visits for food, that was it. They no longer answered Bulma's calls. No longer offered a hand. In the end, they cut themselves off from the Earthlings that cost them greatly. While Vegeta was training under Beerus, the Saiyan understood a key point. He was not the first choice. Not for a single moment. It hurt at first, knowing Goku was the top pick, but it made sense. The other Saiyan was formidable. With Goku long gone, it left few options and Vegeta happened to desire the position. He had a vengeance he'd one day claim.

"Do you happen to know when the tournament is going to begin?" Vegeta's words drew Beerus' gaze as the destroyer shrugged.

"When we no longer are standing where we are, that will be the signal that all is to begin. Are you prepared?" The Saiyan nodded, knowing the meaning behind the words. Beyond Beerus, Whis, and Vegeta; no one knew Goku's location or even the concept he was alive. Most laid claim to the idea he'd passed on, only angering Vegeta further. To put things lightly, he was excited for Goku's reveal. To place those of Earth where they belong.

"I'm as prepared as I can be, Lord Beerus. This tournament will no doubt be troublesome." Beerus nodded, glancing toward his angel. Whis took a moment before offering a smile, a slight glow appearing. It made Vegeta focus more as their location shifted. One moment they had been on Earth, just beyond Capsule Corps. The next they were on a large platform, stuck close to the other fighters of their universe. Vegeta took a few paces away, glancing to the floating stands where other Destroyers and Angels sat. At first he caught sight of Beerus before his gaze locked onto a familiar appearance seated toward the ends of the stands. That hair was unmistakable. A small smile rose to Vegeta's expression as he viewed the arena. He was aware that finding Goku was pointless, but it didn't mean he wouldn't try. In the end, there was nothing. No Ki signature as well as no appearance that was a one of a kind look. Sighing softly, the Saiyan noticed footsteps approach him as a voice overhead spoke up. Peering to the annoyance, the Prince scowled toward the shorter male.

"Krillin. What do you possibly want?" The words dripped with venom, falling onto the slightly tensed individual beside Vegeta.

"Well... We came up with a plan to stick together. If we fight together, we won't have blindsides!" The Prince stared down at Krillin as if he had two heads, scoffing as the voice overhead finished speaking. The announcement for the tournament to begin reached Vegeta's ears, leaving him to rush his words.

"Forget it. I refuse to work with you all. Your days are numbered, just remember that!" Krillin tried to speak up, only to be left alone as explosions filled the platform from other fights. Vegeta had taken off, along with both androids, leaving Krillin to wander back over in defeat. No one had to ask. They all understood that Vegeta held a hatred far greater than before, when the Saiyan was truly an enemy. Only Master Roshi found his words, his tone low.

"We really messed it up... All we can do is win this tournament and try to make amends." Most nodded, beyond Gohan. He lowered his gaze, feeling his heart sink slightly. He was the only one beyond Vegeta that understood the truth. There would never be time to make amends. Every chance of mercy had slipped away, leaving a dark future that loomed in the near horizon. Gohan only hoped he'd find his father by then, if they even won this tournament.

As the fighting took off, explosions filled the once glistening silence within the stands. Of course, most Destroyers were busy viewing the marvel. All beyond Beerus and his brother, who held a glare toward the other. If not for the slight movement, Beerus would have missed the head of hair that resembled Goku. It brought a realization to the Destroyer, who now began to ignore his brother. He instead moved past, slipping toward where Gowasu rested. His apprentice remained near, keeping both children settled. It confused Beerus a bit, seeing another child that seemed mixed; but he withheld his questions as he stopped moving before the group. Of all the eyes that lingered to the Destroyer, Goten's was the first that seemed to shine and sparkle with excitement.

"Beerus!" Normally Beerus was one for 'Lord' within his name, but he cared little. His gaze shifted to the Supreme Kai of Universe 10, offering a slight nod.

"May I take a seat here, to speak with you?" Gowasu pondered it, before accepting. Of course; Whis remained back in their intended spot, simply glancing over at times. It left Beerus time to speak his mind. "I know Goku presides in your residence, Gowasu. I would like to thank you for giving him such a chance."

"No need for those words. I did what was right, not to mention there were other reasons behind my motives." Zamasu had peered over, letting Zaku go. The kid chuckled, trailing closer before his hands moved on their own. Fingers grabbed the tail hanging from Beerus, leaving the Destroyer to widen his gaze. It made Lord Rumsshi chuckle while the other's tensed.

"This little guy lacks manners!" Pulling his tail free, he watched the slight pout. It made Beerus slightly grin, his hand falling onto another set of hair that seemed so similar to Goku's. "What's your name?"

"Zaku. I apologize for simply grabbing your tail, but curiosity got a hold of my actions. I've been curious about what you look like, especially after my father's stories he's shared."

"Is your father by chance, Goku? Son Goku?" Zaku nodded, feeling himself get pulled back. He was taken onto Zamasu's lap, letting Beerus see the similarities. It only made him more shocked at the truth. "Is your apprentice the other parent, Gowasu?"

"Indeed. Zaku was a wish made by Goku himself." The Destroyer nodded, leaning on his hand as he chuckled.

"That was the reason for the visit that day. By the way, where is that Saiyan?" Zamasu smiled, pointing toward the field. With all the explosions, it was hard to see distinctly who was who.

"He's somewhere within that arena. There will come a time where he makes himself present, but until then, I can not give anything more. I apologize in advance, Lord Beerus." The Destroyer known for his aggressive and quick temper simply shook it off, offering a smile.

"No need. I should head back." As he rose from the stand, he noticed two sets of hands grab his tail once more. It made him grin, his gaze falling onto Zamasu. "If they wish to follow, they may. I see no harm in it."

"Can we?!" The two siblings spoke in unison, leaving the Kai's to laugh quietly before Zamasu allowed it. He released Zaku, watching the two speak with Beerus as they trailed back to the other end of the stands. Taking in a deep breath, Zamasu glanced toward Gowasu, who was smiling cheerfully.

"At least we get a moment of silence." Gowasu nodded to the words, chiming in.

"Although, I quite have come to enjoy the chaos of the two." A peaceful silence once more lingered over Universe 10 as they watched the fight.

On the field, countless attacks let off shockwaves as many were pushed over. Rylibeu of Universe 10 had been one of the first being pushed back. She had been sent over the edge, her gaze glancing to the void below. Panic swelled up in her, leaving her mind a mess as she began to fall, her wings folding around her. As the first pushed off, she was left pondering what would happen. Fortunately, her curiosity was left unanswered as something hit her. Though light, it still sent her drifting into the platform's ground as she peered a Ki ball fly past before expanding. The aftershock was so potent it left most confused and aware. All beyond Universe 10's warriors. They were aware of whom it belonged to.

The first encounter with Goku was something interesting, to say the least. He was a valiant warrior and most took a liking to him for his calm attitude and gentle speech. Most knew he was the trump card, but he'd also offered to aid where he could. Rylibeu smiled lightly, rising to her feet as she glanced around. Before she could alter his focus, she heard footsteps. Her gaze shot toward the new face, who was crested in a shadow. It made it hard to accurately tell which Universe they were from. Witnessing the sudden glow, Rylibeu stumbled back, ready to brace herself before she heard another set of feet. Her back hit into something sturdy, a hand reaching past. The faint glow of a silver blue brought a realization before the yellow Ki blast was extinguished. The impact sent the assailant blasting across the arena, rocks becoming damaged from impact. It rose dust into the air as a hand pressed to slender shoulders, the area shifting as most stopped fighting having seen someone fall over. The moment they appeared in the stands, most understood the meaning.

"Basil of Universe 9, has been eliminated!" As Rylibeu was in a new spot in the arena, she glanced back toward the familiar face. She wasn't sure what to expect, but seeing a finger hit her forehead made her reel back a bit.

"I'm sorry you had to help..."

"It's no worries, but be careful. You have wings, remember. Use them." She widened her gaze, moving the butterfly like wings.

"I forgot... Oops!" The Saiyan sighed, placing a hand on her head.

"Now you know. Go back out there and help the others. You're all we have for a flyer, so focus on recovery. If someone in our universe is in trouble, offer aid. I will do the same." Nodding, Rylibeu gave a short wave, bowing slightly.

"Still, I appreciate the save!" A slight bit of light shone past the rock, illuminating the Saiyan's face. Showing his dark charcoal colored hair. The soft smile made Rylibeu chuckle. She had seen him once before, but could never get over such a looker. She was aware as most between the relations of their apprentice Kai and the Saiyan. Having met the children, she had never been happier. To be called an Aunt made her swoon.

"Head on out there. I'd prefer this spot be kept secret for now, until I make an appearance." She understood, stepping back. Turning to leave, she only momentarily peered back, giggling to herself as she left the Saiyan alone in the dim area.

Back in the stands, commotion had arisen. Basil had been scolded quite quickly, though his words clung to the moment. Made most stop for a moment. There were endless fighters on the field, but Basil had claimed one was a 'Monster'. The way the blast had pierced his own, sending him across the large field. It was a shock to most, beyond a few who had connected the pieces or knew the truth. Universe 10 simply remained silent, unlike Universe 7, who peered to the other Universe. Beerus was no fool. Whis was not one either. Both had felt the Ki. Both knew the truth that slightly excited yet terrified them both. The signature was none other than Son Goku's. While it was up for a second, it was undoubtedly familiar. Of course, they weren't the only ones. That signature was well known by the Warriors of Universe 7, especially Vegeta.

The other Saiyan remained in place, hitting another opponent away as he peered into the horizon. He felt his own heart sink, yet also flutter with anticipation. He knew Goku was partaking in the tournament and the slight reveal of his strength made Vegeta impatient. How he wanted to fight the other. To see the limits that Goku had broken. Feeling a grin kiss his expression, he narrowed his gaze; letting his shoulders tense as he chuckled darkly. His own voice seeped with excitement to his words.

"Soon! Very soon, we'll fight again. I can't wait to see how much you've improved, Kakarot!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 145 60
As a displaced goddess of life, disliking mortals had just been part of your everyday life. All they ever seemed to do was start wars, bicker over po...
236K 8K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴᴇʀ x ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...
9.7K 345 11
Being born on the planet Vegeta, (reader) was naturally very strong When she decided to accompany prince Vegeta and Napa to conquer earth, she was ec...
94.7K 1.7K 43
( Completed ) Gohan has just defeated Cell and is grieving over his father's death. He just wants to be in his room alone. Vegeta is also mad abou...