The CEO And His Girl | LISKOOK

由 7pridika14

What happens when the young and dashing billionaire CEO Jeon and Actress Lisa Manoban are asked to shoot for... 更多

Introduction
1. The Bumpy Ride to A Happy Ending Begins
2. A Day At The Orphanage With Soft Hearted Lisa
3. Lisa To Appear In Children's Campaign Shoot?
4. A Photoshoot with 'The Most Eligible Bachelor'
5. The Truth Behind Not Saying Those Three Words
6. Yoongi's Persuading Skills
Explanation (Not an official update)
7. Meeting Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok at the set
8. The Broken Bracelet Binds Them Forever
9. #Liskook Blows Up The Internet
10. Second Encounter At The Mall
12. Charity Dinner Turns Into Argument
Important
12. Jungkook Plans Revenge
13. Marry Me!
14. The Jeons Meet Lisa
Important 2
15. Married To Each Other
16. Life Under One Roof With Him Begins
17. Liskook's Little Moment
18. Lisa's Crush On Her Husband
19. Too Much Fun
20. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.1
New Book!
BONUS (Magazines Are Out)
21. Jungkook's Unsure Revealation
22. Liskook's Week Together All Alone Pt.2
23. Lisa And Jungkook in His Room
24. The Three Words
25. Sweet Morning
26. Lisa Mesmerises Jungkook
27. Excuses To Get Close
New Books!
Interview The Characters
28. Jungkook Protects Lisa
29. He Is Her Cure
30. The First Affectionate Contact
32. Jungkook Is Aware
33. Thinking To Impress Him
34. Together in Tokyo
Heartfelt Apologies
PLAYLIST 1
35. A Romantic Stroll Under The Stars
36. Their Bonding Time
37. Lisa's Urge to Kiss Indirectly
38. Liskook In A Tight Spot
39. The Truth Is Finally Out
40. Tending To The Big Bunny
41. Not Now Not Ever
42. Feeling The Sweet Unknown Feelings
43. Dripping With Care And Affection
44. Possession And Dominance
'The Royal Love' Is Out Now
45. Another Problem Welcomes Itself
46. Jungkook's Heartfelt Apology
47. Being His Angel
48. The Bubble Of Liskook
49. The Shy Kitten Is Here
PLAYLIST 2
50. The Long Awaited Wish Comes True
51. The Words Of Jeon Lalisa
Important 3 (Updating Schedule)
52. How His Love Is
Translation
53. The Longingness Is There
54. The Longingness Is There Pt.2
55. Superstar Lisa In The House

31. Jungkook Believes Lisa

2.8K 112 38
由 7pridika14

Third Person's POV

Lisa feels her lips being in contact with something that belongs to Jungkook. She opens her eyes, which she had closed earlier to brace herself for the hit against the floor, to see her nose being pressed against his cheek.

Lisa just stands there, frozen in her current position while Jungkook is also in the same state of mind-frozen.

Neither of them is in the mood to walk away, Lisa just thanks all the stars above for making her kiss his cheek like that, she is dwelling in the moment for it may not happen again. Even though it's kinda risky but she is enjoying the way her body is all tingly and the rush of her blood coursing through her veins.

On the other hand, Jungkook continues to stand on his spot, holding Lisa's dainty waist to support her. 

Both of them are liking the position they are in, Lisa's left side pressed along his torso, his hand circling her waist and Lisa's face pressed against his neck.

"Ahem ahem.." Both of them get out of the little romantic bubble, making them come face to face with Tae and Chim. They slowly unwind themselves, Jungkook plasters his usual poker face seeming like that kiss didn't happen while here Lisa is still able to hear the blood rushing up her cheeks and hence painting them red.

"Chim," Tae starts as he slungs his arm over the said man's shoulders who hums amusedly seeing the blushing girl and the poker faced guy, "I never knew that getting scared can be this romantic." Tae chuckles making Jimin do the same. Jimin is ecastic to see their reactions especially Jungkook's for all he knows Jungkook was kind of in the moment. He is not sure though but he did see the flicker of..contentment on his face even if it was for a fraction of second during short romance.

"Did I just hear someone say romantic?" Hobi and the other three boys barge in through the double maghony doors of Jungkook's luxurious office. "Yeah, you did. So what?" Yoongi rolls his eyes while Jungkook just plants himself on his chair. "Suga, you know Hobi is a sucker for romance." Namjoon reasons out while Hobi points his finger at him as if to say 'He is right'.

"You see the young couple here was just romancing." Tae smirks at Jungkook who not so completely ignores his action but kinda enjoys it. He himself doesn't know why but he likes it.

Jimin throws a wink towards Lisa who just hides the smile daring to break on her face along with her blushing cheeks. "Is that so?" Hobi squeals looking at the couole and then at Tae. "Why are you behaving like a high schooler Hope-ah?" Yoongi asks as he sprawls on the big leather couch as Lisa just wants to dug herself a grave now.

"There is nothing wrong to watch your favourite couple romancing." Hobi reasons out and Namjoon shakes his head.

"Hyung, I suggest you to find yourself a girl and do all the things I do to my wife." Jungkook suggests nonchantly as Lisa just gapes in astonishment at what he had just let out of his mouth. Jungkook seems to realise it but it's too late because a string of six 'ooh's' is errupted.

Jungkook ckears his throat after glancing at Lisa whose face is as red as a ripe tomato. "I mean.." He trails off not knowing what to say next.

Damn it. He curses in his mind.

"You mean the game which couples play at night and those sounds- Ow!" Tae rubs the back of his head after getting hit by the rolled newspaper by Jin Eomma.

"Shut up! You are embarrassing them. Look at Lisa, she is a blushing mess." Jin reprimands Tae making Suga grumble. "As if you are making it any better hyung." He rolls his eyes while Jungkook glances at Lisa who seems a bit uncomfortable.

"Hyungs, why don't you all just wait for me in the recreational unit? I'll escort her out to the car." Jungkook makes a quick excuse and the other boys agree to it. They all leave and now it's the two of them only.

Both of them are silent for a while.

"Lisa.."
"Jungkook.."

They both speak at the same time as they look at each other and then glance away.

"What were you saying?"
They again synchronize their words making them chuckle.

Lisa looks upto Jungkook to gesture him by actions to speak first only to find him asking her to do the same.

What's with us synchronising today? Jungkook thinks as he tries to hide the smile.

Never knew that one kiss *blushes* on his cheek can link our minds like this..
Lisa bites her lips as she steals a glance at Jungkook who is smiling..?

"Shall we make a move?" Jungkook asks as he goes in Lisa's direction which is in way to the door.

"Yes.." She replies in a small voice and Jungkook swears he never heard such beautiful voice before.

What's with me today? He just shrugs off his inner thoughts as he gestures Lisa to go out first which she obliges.

One week later

Lisa has just returned from Jeon Mansion and is in her room, packing up her things as the next day her and Jungkook will fly to Tokyo for the shoot.

Last night, Mrs. Jeon had called to have the young couple visit them before they leave for Tokyo for three days. Lisa agreed since she can't deny her Eomma's request both out of love and respect.

Right now, Lisa is packing up her suitcase, contemplating if she should also pack Jungkook's suitcase also but she is afraid that he might not like her actions and take them in a wrong way.

While here Jungkook is in the meeting room along with board of directors, currently discussing about this year's tender's details.

"We have one week before the last day of filling up the tender, Mr. Jeon." The CFO of JJKG informs Jungkook who is currently swiveling in to and fro motion on his chair in an intimidating manner which makes his employees' hair stand on their napes.

Jungkook directs his gaze at the CFO and the latter swears he felt goosebumps arise on his body. "Has the proposal for the tender already been drafted?" Jungkook asks in his usual cold voice that he uses with his employees. "Yes sir, the proposal has been drafted and it only needs to get your approval. Sir," The CFO hands over the ipad on which he has written the document to Ms. Lee who further hands it over to Jungkook.

Cold sweat beads start breaking out on the CFO's forehead while the others feel sympathy for the former since they all know the possibility of getting fired if the CEO doesn't approve of their ideas.

Jungkook skims through the drafted document on the device but furrows his eyebrows at one of the requirements of the tender project. "The budget doesn't seem fit."

It is not a question, it is a statement.

The CFO's nerves start shivering as he meets the CEO's gaze. The CFO knows that CEO Jeon won't tolerate any kind of slack in business. "Uhh sir.."

Jungkook puts the ipad on the table as he now pays full attention to the stuttering CFO. "From which university did you graduate?" He asks him as he stands up to take a round of the table.

"H-Harvard sir," The CFO answers while the others dreadfully watch the scene unfold. They all know where these type of questions lead to once they are let out by Jeon Jungkook.

"I see. You graduated from a deemed university yet you still can't set the budget straight. Hmm?" Jungkook sits down in his swivel chair as he sizes up the man standing in front of him.

"I sincerely apologize for my grave mistake sir, I won't let the mistake happen again." The CFO bows thrice deeply and then stands staright with his face casted downwards.

"Why would have been there the need of police if apologies could suffice?" Jungkook utters out in a cold voice but the man just looks down in shame and the others pray inwardly not to get make any mistakes if they don't want get the 'special' treatment by Mr. Jeon.

"Anyways, revisit this document and send it to my inbox." He then directs his gaze towards the CIO (Chief Information Officer) and the COO (Chief Operating Officer).

"I want both of you to work together and fish out all the information about the location where the govenment wants the project to be set up. You also need to check out the managing services in that area along with evaluation of the resources required by the tender." He commands them to which they both simultaneously nod with a 'Yes sir'.

"I don't want any single mistake which can hinder our way to win the bid." Jungkook sweeps his gaze over the C-officers of JJKG making them nod in return.

"Sir, there is no way that any other company would dare to rise against JJK Group. We have been winning the tender for the last 3 years-" The COO perks up but gets halted by his intimidating boss. "Being boastful isn't going to help us win. You never know what your enemy is planning so it's better to focus on our efforts instead of boasting around the things of the past." The COO immediately clamps his mouth shut, inwardly cursing himself.

"From what I know, rivals like Kang Daniel can't stay silent after three years of consecutive defeat. He is definitely planning something vengeful to quench his thirst to rise up but Jeon Jungkook will succeed in supressing him." Jungkook smirks as the cold aura surrounds him while the people in the meeting room can already forsee Kang Daniel gritting his teeth in anger after getting defeated for the fourth time.

But this time, the employees of Jungkook keep this thought to themselves for they never want to get scolded by their young boss.

"Meeting adjourned." Jungkook then stands up to make his move out of the meeting room.

There in JJK Mansion, Lisa is contemplating how to disclose the whole truth to her unnies as they had just informed her about their visit for a meet up at Jungkook's mansion although she fed them with bist and pieces of the truth earlier.

The bell soon rings and Jinhee goes forward to open the doors. The three young ladies smile at Jinhee as they step into the grand mansion.

Lisa soon comes into.vies and goes forward to engulf all four of them in a tight group hug. "I missed you all, a lot unnies." Lisa tears up after meeting her unnies after a long time making the other three girls break down too.

Lisa chuckles seeing their cute reaction and wipes her tears. She then gestures them to take seats in the lounging area which they do. She then herself stands up to go to the kitchen and bring some juice and refreshments.

"Yah, look our baby is all grown up. She now serves as the perfect little wife and daughter-in-law." Jisoo comments, looking happy to see her maknae getting all mature.

"Jisoo, let me remind you, she was the most mature and caring out of all of us four." Jennie rolls her eyes but gets a smack on her thigh by Jisoo.

"I know! I was just kinda teasing her." Jisoo explains which makes her earn a groan from Chae and Jennie.

"Anyways, lets get serious. We are here for something else." Chae speaks up for the first time while Lisa takes a seat with them. "Do you live alone here with Jungkook in this hella huge mansion?" Jennie throws a question at Lisa to which Chae shakes her head while Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"Ne..both me and Jungkook live here. But sometimes, Eomma and appa also visit us and even Haru unnie." Lisa tells them to which Chae wears a shocked expression.

"You mean the Wang Haru who is the chief editor for Vogue Korea?" Chae asks with her eyes wide as saucers.

Lisa nods her head to her question making Chae again perk up. "Yah! You should have told me brfore, I could have asked her to take more care of you." Chae pouts to which the other two older girls agree by nodding their heads.

"Ani..she already cares a lot for me. She considers and treats me like her younger sister. She is such a pure soul but.." Lisa trails off as she remebers her  asshole husband.

The other three girls seem to know the meaning of her words since Lisa had told them earlier as their faces contort to contain a gloomy expression.

"Lisa, last time you did tell us about this fuss but can you tell us into more detail now that we are face to face.." Jisoo says to which Lisa nods and then starts to tell them everything that has been happening since the last few months. They all wear grim expressions on their faces as Lisa continues to dive into the happenings of the last four months.

"Oh..so that's why you took a break bcause he asked you to?" Chae asks to confirm to which Lisa replies in positive.

"And you did?" Jennie asks with an incredulous expression. "I did." Lisa replies in a solemn voice but this isn't acceptable to the oldest. "What do you mean, you did? Cat caught your tongue? Atleast you could've asked him to let you continue working!"

"Unnie, just calm down. Lisa just now said that it was one of his conditions. Why are you-" Rose gets cut off by Jisoo whose anger is bubbling up with tge second.

"What do you mean one of his conditions? Lili! Even you are a human, you have feelings too. Couldn't you just refuse it-"

Lisa cuts her off, "Unnie, that time only my father's health was on my mind. I couldn't waste any time in sealing the deal. I just did what I thought was right at that moment. I didn't think-"

"Lili, even your life is precious. We all damn well know what kind of a person are you. You are just a simple naive girl in this cruel world. You are one man girl. You have not even had your first kiss let alone date a boy. You-you are so naive Li! Even though you are the biggest female superstar but still you are our baby! We care about you and we can't let you see waste your time in a loveless marraige!" Jisoo is panting after her outburst when Jennie speaks.

"Jisoo is damn right, Lisa. All of us know how much you care for your loved ones but you should care for your wishes too."

"Lisa, I am so sorry..I-I can't even compare to you. You have always been the best daughter any parents couod ever wish for. Y-You have been involved in this loveless marraige.." Chaeyoung sobs, Lisa immediately hugs  her.

"Who says it's a loveless marraige?" Lisa says into their hug.

"Whatever. Wait-what?" Jennie takes a double take after listening to Lisa's words while Chae slowly retreats from tge hug to look at Lisa and Jisoo looks at her with an incredulous yet understanding expression.

"What do you mean by your earlier words?" Jennie asks, still shocked by tge words which Lisa let out a minute ago.

"You like him?" Chae asks but Jisoo interprets Lisa's words more precisely.

"No, wait! You love him, don't you?" Jisoo points a finger at Lisa as she asks this but the latter just shrugs it off as if she just didn't give a hint.

"You definitely love him. Your expression says it all, Lisa." Jennie backs Jisoo with her interpretation while Rose just looks at Lisa like a lost child.

"A-Ani. It's nothing at all. When did I-I say that?" Lisa stutters in frint of them but they all are well aware that Lisa's stuttering means that she is lying.

"Don't lie at our face, you little girl!" Jennie exclaims playfully at her, a bit happy that their Lali has finally found her love.

"Lisa. Lisa. Lisa. My girl, so does he love you too?" Chae asks joyfully but gets upset when Lisa shakes her head. "He doesn't even know about it."

"You girl!" Jisoo burst out but tgen tries to keep her anger in check.

They all are silent for a moment when some footsteps are heard. Amd then a cheerful voice enters their ears, "Angel!"

Lisa's mood immediately lightens up after listening to the cute voice of Kyungwoo. She then stands up to go and take him in her arms but Jungkook makes an apearance along with Jin and Jimin.

The three girls look at them and greet them which they return.

Jungkook looks at Lisa with a questioning look, she quickly introduces them. "They are my Unnies. She is Jisoo, Jennie and Rose." She tells them and then continues, "Unnies, they is Jungkook, Jin and Jimin." She then smiles but then feels someone tugging the hem of her shirt.

She looks down to see Kyungwoo pouting, "What about Woowoo? You wilk not telk them about me?" Lisa awws at the cute baby while the girls and Jin and Jimin chuckle at the boy's cute complain.

Jungkook just stares at Lisa who tgen proceeds to pick up Kyungwoo in her arms and then introduces him too. "Oh, my bad! How can forget about this cute baby. Unnies, he is my Kyungwoo or woowoo. Say hi to them baby." She tells woowoo which he does then the boys take their seats while Lisa goes to the kitchen to fetch them water.

The six people are sitting and chatting among each other but Jungkook stands up to go into tge kitchen.

He stares at Lisa filling the glasses with water and giggling alongside Jinhee. But Jinhee who notices this quickly makes uo an excuse to leave tge young couple alone.

Lisa who is still unaware about Jungkook's presence then reaches the upper cabinet to take out some refreshments but is unable to. Jungkook silently watches her as he pulls out his tie and then opens up the first two buttons of his shirt while he had already had removed his suit jacket earlier.

Liss is still trying to reach the bowls of nachos placed above when she turns around to call Jinhee only to come face to face with the man who accelerates her heart beating. "Jinhee, can you bring me tge st-".

Her words come to halt upon seeing the handsome face of her husband up close. " J-Jungkook, you needed something?" She stutters with her breath hitched in her throat.

He just shakes his head and then tucks some of her hairs behind her ear. Lisa's breathing becomes a little ragged but Jungkook continues to put his hand around her nape to get to the other ear and tuck some hair behind it.

He then slowly, very slowly grazes his hand over the collar of her shirt to put the tiny bluetooth device.

"I saw you struggle." He says in his low magnetic voice making Lisa cover in goosebumps. And then in a flash, he goes out.

Lisa just stands there, unmoving. Jungkook turns back to look at her dazed form.

I want to believe you, Lisa. And this time I will.

He then goes upstairs in hislilponies,
_________________________________________

Hey ❤️lilponies,

I have updated this chapter after a long time, maybe around three weeks but I know very well that you understand.

But I can't help but apologize to you all as it hurts me to see your comments 'update soon'. I just get hurt that I am not able to fulfil your wishes on time. I am really sorry.

I promise to you to update four times in a week from now on. I will try my best to fulfil my promise.

And keep your eyes at the upcoming chapters for you all are going to witness the Liskook moments in Tokyo.

And I swear to leave you in hapoy moods.

Love y'all~

Saranghae~

I💜U all~

❤️7pridika14

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

233K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
37.6K 1.2K 17
in which jungkook the richest and youngest CEO of j.jk groups falls for lisa at first sight. he wanted to be close to her but misunderstood when she...
171K 5.1K 54
A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office when they're both a trainee. A story of Lo...
21.9K 615 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...