Save The Broken

By ItsPhoenix2213

Nezu made a group chat with pro heroes so they can communicate with each other easier. One thing that he made... More

More Info
Chapter 1 - Unknown User
Chapter 2 - Food Porn
Chapter 3 - Somewhat Comfortable Confession
Chapter 4 - Surprise Shortie!!?
Chapter 5 - Protect and Attack
Chapter 6 - Shopping Spree
Chapter 8 - Date
Chapter 9 - Danger
Chapter 10 - Reincarnation
Chapter 11 - You Want To Play
Chapter 12 - Cockblocker!!?
Chapter 13 - Many Years...
Chapter 14 - No Way
Chapter 16 - Izu
Chapter 16 - Save The Broken
Thank You

Chapter 7 - New Comer

2.4K 77 21
By ItsPhoenix2213

In the morning Midoriya got up to stretch his arm with a big yawn. He went on some work outfit on before knocking on Bakugo door. He open the door and let out big yawn as he stretchhis arms. “What do you want Deku?” “You want have a morning spar at beach and workout?” Bakugo put one finger out before closing his door to change into some work out clothes. He came out of his room while Midoriya had made some water bottles. “Oi nerd, I'm ready to go.” “Okay I already made a note for your parents if they wonder where we went!”

Bakugo and Midoriya left the house then started to jog to the beach. Once arriving they prepared themselves for the battle. “No quirks Kacchan!?” Midoriya shouted with a grind, causing Bakugo to make a sucking sound. “Fine but let’s get it done!”

The two charged each other to start to battle. Bakugo threw at him as he dodge it with ease as he grabbed Bakugo arm and flipped him over. He landed safely on the ground as Midoriya charged at him once again. As the two kept on fighting, none stopped someone on the sideline watching the two go out at it. They were in shock how powerful they are without using their quirks. Midoriya kick Bakugo in the stomach before pinned him to the ground. The two was out of breath as they breath heavily Midoriya smile. “I win this battle.” “Tsk, yeah because you got lucky I will beat you next time.” Midoriya help him up as he went grabbed his water bottle.

“That was amazing guys!?” The two boys look to see a boy with black hair with a shark tooth smile as big bright red eyes. “So manly.” “Who are you extra?” Midoriya slap him in the back of the head as he was big smile. “Hi I’m Izuku Midoriya and this is my friend Katsuki Bakugo don’t mind his rudeness.” The boy nodded his hand as he take Midoriya hand and shake it with a smile. “Nice to meet you Midobro I’m Eijiro Kirishima. I hope we get along.”

“I believe we are going to be great friends.” Midoriya giggles with a smile. “Oh by the way can I train with you guys too? I’m trying to get into UA.” The other two boys look at each other then look back at him. “Of course we are actually training ourselves to work on getting into UA. I can also tutor you to be prepared for the writing part.” “That would be helpful. I'm not that bright but I still need help and can also bring a friend too. She is going to try out to get in UA but we know we both struggled on the writing part.” Midoriya put out his phone then handed it to him with a smile. “Give me your phone number and I can help you and your friend to study.” Kirishima pulled out his phone and exchanged his number with  Midoriya.

The two boys finish exchanging phone numbers . “Well that we have each other's phone numbers.” He put his phone away and pulled out his notebook and pen out of thin air. “What’s your quirk and how can it be used? I want to help you develop with your quirk.” “Oh! Um...it’s hard. I can harden any part of my body.” As he continued to talk about his  quirk Midoriya went into his inescapable mutter fit about quirks. He was too focused on writing and talking about his quirk as defense and offense.

“Uh...is it always like with him when it comes to quirks or?” Kirishima looks at Bakugo with a worried tone who just smiles softly. “Nah, he always liked this since we were kids. If passion about something or over-thinks it he would go in this small bubble of his mumble fit to solve the problem easier. You don’t know how scary he is if you get him mad.” Kirishima laughed at him with a soft smile. The two talk with each other as Bakugo teaches him how to fight without his quirk because he is waiting for Midoriya to be done so he can give some pointers about his quirk. It took him only about a good few hours before Midoriya came to him. “Alright!” Midoriya claps his book closed, putting it in his hair with his pen. “I know what you can do.” Kirishima was eggears to hear what this boy had to say. “Can you turn on your quirk and allow kacchan to hit you several times to see how you can last to keep your stability until you can't anymore but then do it over again.  To be bulletproof as your defense then another day we teach you your offense.”

The other two boys were impressed by what Midoriya was providing to help with both of their quirks. At the sametime. He sat down on a bench and watched the two train each other. He knows that it’s early but he believes his other friends are awake at this time.

~In Chat~

ChickenNuggets4Life - This is a boring morning. What's cracking?
FireBall - shouldn’t you be on the portal?
ChickenNuggets4Life - Well yes I am but it’s nothing good going on this saturday
SleepDeprived - sucks to sucks
SirenHead - We should all have a movie night
18+ - I’m down

Green_Bean is Online

Green_Bean - Morning everyone!
RatGod - good morning Izu
ChickenNuggets4Life - Baby bird!
FireBall - midoriya how are you this morning
Green_Bean - Oh I’m doing great Endeavored
Fireball - That’s good to hear
SirenHead - Hey little listener we are planning to have a movie night do you want to come?
Green_Bean - I would love to but I have plans tonight
SirenHead - aww next time then
RatGod - Izu what are you doing right now?
Green_Bean - oh kacchan and I were training and now we are helping out another sharky boi for his training to get in the hero course for ua. I’m so happy I finally got another person in my quirk journal and helped them improve their quirk.
FireBall - That’s good how have been since that day?
Green_Bean - Yes actually no worries can I still take up that therapist just for safety to make sure I’m menatlly and physically healthy?
FireBall - Of course you would be cover under my insurance because you good kid
Green_Bean - Thank you Endv
SirenHead - Did something happen when I wasn’t online?
18+ - ^?
ChickenNuggets4Life - if he not comfortable to talk about it then wait until he comfortable
SirenHead - okay? But as long you okay then I’m happy
Green_Bean - I need get ready
18+ - It’s time already!? Good luck hun!
Green_Bean - yes it is bye bye ~

Green_Bean is Offline

SleepDeprive - Well I have to go now…

SleepDeprive is Offline

RatGod - This would be interesting events tonight
18+ - I can’t wait for the details afterwards

~Out Chat~

Midorya get’s ready for his date with Aizawa. “Aimtie!? I need help please I can’t picked what out fit please!” Midoriya runs down with a big tshirt on. Katsuki and Kirishima look at the frantic green bean who look with worried. “Midobro I can help with your hair and make up while Bakubro can find your outfiit since Bakubro’s mom is on shopping with be back in few minutes.” Midoriya gave Kirishima a kind smile and glad that he would get help. Bakugo rush upstairs and grabbed two outfits before heading downstairs. “Okay you damn nerd put these on and try them on the old hag made these for you since it’s your first date and all and she wants it to look perfect on you. Midoriya nods and put it on the first options. “It’s really  cool of you  do this for your friend.” Bakugo sit down while settle the outfit down. “Izu is actually like a brother to me and I don’t want anything bad happened to him." Bakugo lightly blush at how he act toward Midoriya. Midoriya comes down with the first outfit. "What you guys think?"

Kirishima looked up and down on the dress. "Nope it looks like an everyday outfit next!?" Bakugo nods his head as Midoriya walks back upstairs to change into the next outfit. "What kind of date is he going on? Knowing well that you are too overprotective of him, you mind as well found out what he is wearing." Bakugo was in shock and didn't show it. "Well he took him to a movie and dinner then a walk down the beach." Kirishima shed some tears with joy. "That sounds like a manly date!?" Bakugo laugh at him. Midoriya comes down to show the outfit.

Kirishima stand up with a big grind. "It's perfect! He going to flip on how adorable you look." Midoriya blush redder than Kirishima's hair. "Thank you now for the hairstyle and makeup." Kirishima patted on the chair for Midoriya to sit down. As Kirishima was doing Midoriya's hair a portal appear at the door where walk out a man that at least 9 feet tall with another man with blues hair that is 6'2 tall. "You guys just arrive in time the nerd is almost done getting ready." All for One smile with excitement. "I need pictures and I have already told the others villains to give no problems because the queen have date tonight." Shigarki  comment as he sit on the couch. The three chatted with each other. Just as they talking the door bust open to reveal Misuki was one who bust the door down with Nezu on her shoulder as Masaru behind them. "Did we made it in time!?" Misuki asked as Kirishima comes out shock to see more people in the living room. He fake cough to catch everyone to look at him. "Yes you have I present you my master piece of Izuku Midoriya!?" He said with a big grind as Izuku walks out of the kitchen a bit nervous on how his family appearance. "I'll be damn…" both angry pomeranian said at sametime at the beauti of Izuku. "My broccoli bro you look stunning." Shigarki manag to speak as everyone nodded as AFO took pictures of his son. "I told you Midobro!?" He tapped Izuku back with a grind. "You look amazing don't doubt yourself." Midoriya laugh lightly. "He should be here anytime now. I should head upstairs and allow the overprotective family do their thing. You want to join me Kiri?" He shake his head no. "Nah I want to threaten him too. Even tho I know you for a few hours he not going hurt you bean." Midoriya just laugh as he head upstairs to watch tv.

Meanwhile, Aizawa just pull up to the Bakugo resident. He feel dark energy spilling out the house. 'Deep breath Shoato...you got this. You might get threaten your entire life. There is no turning back...we gonna make Izuku loved.' He look up to the door with determination. He pressed the doorbell for it to ring while holding on to the boque of roses. The door open and the strong dark energy comes from the tallest man he has ever seen in his life with Nezu on his shoulder. "Shoato Aizawa... it's finally good to meet you." Aizawa gulped when he refused to look away from eye contact with the two. "Would you like some tea and come in?" Aizawa nodded his head, "Yes I would like that sir." Once he entered the living all eyes were on him. Death threaded him that if he makes the wrong move he is a dead man. "Let's have a chat.~"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N-

Hey readers! Sorry for not updating new chapter. Highschool just started for me. And it's only been a few weeks almost a month and we A MATH EXAM!!!? Kill me 😭🤧✋🏾

But anyways chill it's going be awhile me updated a new chapter. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Have a lovely day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.3K 40
a stranger was added to U.A staff chat after the first one was deleted by everyone in a drunk state. after a new chat was made they forgot a certain...
143K 4.4K 15
Midoriya texted the wrong number by accident, but he found out the person he was texting was actually very interesting. This story happens before the...
22.6K 550 15
Present Mic thought that it was a good idea to have a group chat with UA staff, he missed Vlad King's number by accident. Adding a new stranger who t...
12.4K 286 23
Unknown number: OMG! MOM I GOT THE NEW JOB!!!!! I START TOMORROW!!!!! J: I'm not your mom but congrats bro! Who knew one wrong number could change s...