HIS UNFORGETFUL WIFE ✓ [Publi...

By YsabelleMonte2

She has it all except his heart. She had done both amazing and ridiculous things but was still treated as a... More

Prologue
1. The Result
2. Too late
3. The Fall
4. Old friend
5. CEO
6. The Zimmers
7. Formidable Duo
8. Urges
9. Changes
10. Zimmer Grand Ball
11. Third encounter
12. Hospitality
13. Alexander Gates
YSABELLE MONTE'S Books
14. Shabby
15. Shield
16. Voidable
17. Appeal
18. Prince and Princess
19. The Reverend
20. The Church
21. Feelings
22. Bare
23. Obligations and Duties
24. Promise
25. Her
26. Transition
27. The Ellison Gala
28. A Night
29. Enlighten
30. Revelation
31. A day
32. New chapter
33. Orders
34. Say it
35. Checkmate
Hey!
37. Clash
38. The Start
39. Rings
40. As One
41. Wonderland
42. Avenge
43. Countermeasure
44. Surprises
45. Heir
46. Mr. & Mrs.
EPILOGUE 1
EPILOGUE 2
Bonus Chapter

36. Rewrite

82.4K 3.6K 299
By YsabelleMonte2

A/N: Cool down guys. Thanks for staying. :)

#######

Alexander woke up in the same worse state. The memories from yesterday quickly resurfaced which made him sullen. He was still surprised at the test result which they had received. He shook his head and slowly got up to get a glass of water from the kitchen.

Taking a glimpse of the crumpled paper on the trash bin, he gritted his teeth but his mind started to work. He thought that he needs to focus and see things thoroughly.

With a bit of strength that he has, he tried to compose himself, pondered for a while and called Boar for a set of instructions before going to the bathroom.

"Sir, your breakfast." Sergei entered the presidential suite and told the server to arrange the food on the dining table.

Alexander, who just came out of the shower wearing a bathrobe, sat down and ate. He needed to regain his strength and be sober minded...now that a glimpse of hope is at hand.

--------------

Afternoon

"Young miss, this is the copy of the layout of the venue for the social function and this one is the list of ornamental pieces to be displayed for that event." The assistant handed the documents to Natalia as the latter continued typing on her laptop.

They are reviewing about the grand opening of The Belle Shop early next month which is near the grand hotel and also were busy with the social gathering for the potential investors this coming weekend. The outline for the soft launching was now fully cemented so they're moving forward to the next stages.

"Thanks Deedee. Are the shipments, right on schedule?" She asked smiling and took a glance on the documents. She nodded with satisfaction as she read the files.

"Yes. Also, the business permits are right on track. We will received them next week before the shop opening." Her assistant replied and scanned Natalia's email for any unread or unaswered queries.

"Young miss, your spam folder has a message." Natalia glanced at the tablet over Deedee's hand.

"I'll check it later. Ignore it for the meantime." Natalia nonchalantly uttered.

After reviewing several documents, Natalia shut her eyes and rest for a while. She subconsciously reached for her cellphone as it started to ring.

"Piglet. I missed you!" Her brother uttered loudly. The siblings were constantly calling each other twice a week.

"Can you get any louder?" Natalia chuckled.

"I have a surprise for you." Jake said with a delightful tone.

"Alright. Better not joke on me, brother." Natalia warned but still smiled.

The line was silent for a while.

"Brother....for the nth time---" Natalia uttered cautiously as she narrowed her eyes.

"Little monster..."

The woman abruptly stood up and her eyes instantly sting.

"D...dad?..I miss you... I miss you.. I'm coming home." The woman said crying her heart out and called out Deedee to book a flight right at that moment.

"I'll be waiting..."

Natalia and Deedee started to pack their suitcases as soon as the call ended.

"Young miss, I already informed the Lee family about the situation." Deedee informed her as they strolled out of the suite.

"Thank you." Her boss said thoughtfully. Natalia cannot wait another minute to get to the plane and fly back home. Back in her father's arms.

--------------

Early evening

"Done?" Alexander questioned the person on the other line.

"Sir. I have already e-mailed you the result from a different hospital. Also I've done the Blood Registry thing that you've instructed. You really made sure to have a plan B on this one." Boar informed him.

Alexander hastily got his laptop and refreshed his inbox while listening to his trusted investigator.

"And Sir, I also heard a word that Daniel Zimmer has awaken."

With that, Alexander quickly ended the call and called out Sergei.

"What's the room number of Natalia?"

"Sir, currently the young miss already check out and went to the airport." His assistant reported after making a few calls.

"Let's go." The boss shortly said.

At the commercial airport, two women are sitting and waiting patiently for the boarding. They had booked a flight to the States but the flight won't be for another five hours.

Natalia is fiddling her fingers. She couldn't wait to see her father. She closed her eyes and muttered her thank you to God, nevertheless.

"Mr. Gates?" Deedee suddenly uttered blinking her eyes at the two men who halted in front of the waiting area.

Natalia lifted her head and looked at the man who's now standing not far from them. Her eyes widen a bit as she stared at him, who still possessed a striking demeanor that can caught every woman's heart.

Alexander marched towards the brunette woman and stared at her with a yearning desire. His atmosphere is still cold but his eyes cannot hide a loving expression that is only meant for her.

"I've prepared a plane. It will leave once we've arrived at the port." He simply said. Alexander knows how crucial it is for Natalia to see her father right away that's why he cleared his schedule to be with her in this important moment.

Subconsciously, the woman stood up and follow the two men along with her assistant.

Arriving at a smaller runway not far from the commercial airport, the four people boarded a private plane which immediately took off.

"Thank you." Natalia said hanging her eyes down and looking at her hands which were resting on her lap. The nervous feeling that she ignored earlier is sinking at the moment.

"My pleasure..." Alexander replied looking at the woman attentively. He naturally sat across Natalia to see her closely. He noticed that the woman had cut her hair and straightened it. The new style suited her lovely face and her hair still looks silky. The truth is, Natalia will always be enchanting in his eyes no matter what.

He also surveyed her creamy skin which seems to glows more with her black halter top paired with mustard A-line long skirt. His eyes automatically lingered on her exposed shoulders.

Feeling a penetrating gaze, Natalia lifted her head and met the eyes of Alexander. She shuddered a bit. She doesn't know if the reaction resulted from the cold air or from the man's stare.

Alexander seeing this, stood up and gave his coat to Natalia then went his way to talk with some of the cabin crew.

Natalia's heart became warm at the gesture. She covered her body with Alexander's coat and her nose can't help but smelled his spiced woody aftershave. Her face became tinted and scolded herself inwardly. Thankfully, the man isn't around to witness it.

On the other seats, the two assistants were also sitting quietly. Both are typing away and doing their parts as they know that their masters need to sort out their personal matter.

After a while, Alexander silently returned to his seat and opened his laptop as he recalled the report from Boar earlier.

Natalia also took out her computer and browsed her mails. She remembered the spam message that Deedee mentioned. The folder now contains few messages.

The first one was dated two months ago and came from an unknown sender. The contents written inside are 'Student' and a contact number. There's only one person who addresses her with that name. She smiled at the thought and note mentally to contact the sender on the coming days.

The other mails were new and encrypted with passwords. Those are the reports coming from her hired personal investigator, Boar. She unlocked them one by one and read the contents.

Meanwhile, Alexander was looking at the two reports which were sent by the same person. One came from the DNA testing laboratory of a prestigious hospital and the other one came from the Blood Registry.

Stunned by the revelations, Alexander stared at Natalia's direction. Slowly, his eyes became soft as joy fills his heart. The woman also gazed at him in an odd way. Then, her stare became congested with tears.

Both of them sat still but seemed to understood what's happened. Alexander reached for Natalia's hand across the table and the woman naturally accepted it. He kissed the back of her hands which made the woman smiled at him charmingly.

They sat silently enjoying the sweet stillness between them.

Boar sent the same reports to the two persons knowing that both of them are entangled with one another.

The first report from the DNA lab concluded as, "is EXCLUDED as the biological father." while the second one from the Blood Registry says, "the bloodstain sample collected has the highest compatibility with the name enclosed herein...."

"Yushkova, Devon"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 22.3K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
432K 13.2K 33
I've dreamed of the perfect marriage ever since I was a little girl: a marriage complete with a hardworking husband while I tended to the home and ou...
187K 10.9K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
457K 18.8K 69
"Strip." I felt like I misheard him, but his hardened features said otherwise. I gulped down the lump in my throat and moved my hands to my back to...