Found Again

By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... More

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Fifty-Five

302 18 24
By Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

When you get back from the beach, Natasha hands you a package.

"What's this?"

Natasha shrugs, "Not sure. It just appeared. It says it's for you two."

You and Loki exchange an unsure glance before going to the kitchen table.

Loki sets the box down and examines it.

After looking over the whole box, he looks over at you in confusion.

You only shrug in response, not knowing what it's about either.

A beeping from the package interrupts the silence.

Loki glances at you before he carefully opens the box, and you see a weird-looking device.

You and Loki share yet another worried glance before Loki picks the device up and answers it, holding it up to his ear.

Loki's jaw immediately clenches. A deafening silence falls, and his clenched jaw somehow tightens while his free hand squeezes more and more.

You stand there nervous, desperately needing to know what's going on.

-Loki's POV-

My heart sinks to my stomach.

They're coming after her...

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear it beep, telling me Thanos disconnected.

My arm slowly falls to my side before I scream and repeatedly slam the device into the table.

Y/N grabs my arm, "Don't freak out on me! It's making me anxious that I don't know what's wrong!"

I look over into her glossy eyes.

Anger radiates off of me while it's obvious Y/N is freaked out by my outburst. It doesn't help that she doesn't know what's wrong.

"Thanos is back..." I shut my eyes, dreading telling her the information I just received.

I can't imagine if he gets to her. The pure agony he would cause her.

The most painful thing I've realized in my entire life is that I can't protect her.

I slowly open my eyes to meet her concerned face, "He's coming after you..." I croak out while tears begin to coat my cheeks.

She smiles weakly and pulls me into a hug.

"I'll be okay. I can protect myself, and so can you." She assures, "We're going to be fine."

I chuckle a bit and hold Y/N even tighter, "Thank you, love. But Thanos is very powerful... I'm not sure if we'll truly be okay."

She pulls back to look at me, "Listen to me." She cups my face, "We're going to be okay. We have each other and another on the way. We have the team. We have a family."

I nod slightly and kiss her forehead.

"I guess so."

The weeks pass, and your belly gets bigger and bigger.

Before you know it, seven and a half weeks have gone by with no more threats from Thanos.

        It's peaceful and lovely.

The team helps you through your pregnancy, showing you love and care throughout the whole time.

One night, you've completely exhausted yourself.

I mean, why should you skimp out on training just because you're pregnant?

Luckily and unluckily, Natasha agreed not to go easy on you just because you're pregnant.

Thankfully, you were actually able to train. Although, now there's a bit of cleaning left to do in the training room, aka your guts.

"Darling, you should've rested."

You roll your eyes at Loki, "I just wanted to train! How am I supposed to fight off Thanos if I've been keeping away from training?" You joke.

Loki fakes a little laugh.

"Love..." You sigh, "Thanos isn't coming back, and if he does, we can fight him off. Pinky promise."

You hold out your pinky and get a real laugh from Loki as he wraps his pinky around yours.

"Pinky promise."

You peck Loki on the lips.

"Now, my love, let's get you off to bed. You need some rest."

You nod, and Loki scoops you up from the couch, taking you up the stairs to your room.

He opens the door and gently lays you down on the bed before climbing in next to you.

"I can't wait until I'm your wife." You whisper.

Loki grins and nuzzles his nose against yours, "And I can't wait until I'm your husband."

You kiss him, then curl up against Loki's side as he plays with your hair.

After talking about everything and nothing, you fall asleep.

Your eyes snap open, but you can't move in the slightest. You can't speak, you can't lift a finger, and you can't even do anything aside from moving your wide eyes.

Thinking it's simply sleep paralysis, you calm down... until you hear quiet chanting.

Your eyes shoot open again, now noticing the dark purple magic surrounding your body.

I didn't notice this magic! How?!

You look at the end of the bed to see a woman with long ragged hair, pupilless glowing white eyes, and long pointed black nails.

The woman has a trail of white dots placed above her eyebrows. There are two short lines painted across the middle of her nose. Another line is painted from her bottom lip to stop right under her chin. And the last line starts between her eyebrows and flicks up toward the top of her forehead.

As she grins evilly, you can see her gold pointed teeth.

When you try to scream, nothing comes out at all.

You watch in horror as the witch walks closer to you.

When she's right next to you, she lays her hands on your stomach and smiles her unnerving smile.

As she presses into your belly, she chants louder and louder.

You screw your eyes shut as tears begin to escape your eyes.

After a few moments, there's complete silence.

Deciding against your better judgment, you slowly open your eyes, fully expecting a jumpscare or something.

But nothing.

And now you're fully able to move.

You sit up, screaming at the top of your lungs. The scream you've been trying to let out finally fulfilling its purpose.

Loki shoots up next to you and pulls you into a hug as you start crying.

"She... belly..." You sob, "I- she chanted... laid hands... b-belly." You hiccup, not being able to form a coherent sentence anymore.

"Hey, love. It's okay." Loki soothes.

Suddenly the door swings wide open. You see Tony, Bruce, Thor, Wanda, and Natasha all standing there with worried expressions.

The scream even passed through your soundproof walls.

"What happened?!" Thor asks.

Thor, Wanda, and Natasha all run up to you and add themselves to the hug Loki's already giving you.

"She... my belly!" You whimper.

Bruce and Tony push through the three to reach you.

Tony brings your face away from Loki's chest to look at him as he holds a kind smile, "Hey, what's going on, kiddo? Talk to us."

You lay your hand on your slight bump, "Chanted..." You whisper.

Bruce nods a bit, "What does 'chanted' mean, Y/N?" He asks softly.

Loki strokes your hair gently as you try to calm your breathing.

"Th-There was a... a witch she stood over my bed and... and chanted some-something. When she touched my stomach, her chanting got louder..."

You shake your head and wipe your tears.

        "I want an ultrasound."

        Bruce nods and pulls down your covers.

        Loki gets out of bed as well and carries your suddenly weak body to the lab.

        When you go in, everyone stays out, allowing you your privacy.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️:
Mentions of miscarriage!

        Loki lays you down on the bed as Bruce pulls up a sonogram screen.

        Bruce pulls up your shirt and spreads some cool gel on your stomach. He lays the transducer in the gel and slowly begins moving it over your stomach.

        After a few agonizing moments of Loki holding your hand and waiting for Bruce's response, he halts his movements.

        "Bruce, what's wrong?" You inquire.

        Bruce shakes his head and resumes, but his eyes shift between you and the screen as he runs the probe over your stomach.

        After a few more seconds, he clamps his jaw and swallows hard before he takes the transducer off of your belly.

        "I-I, uh... I don't know how to tell you this..." Bruce whispers as he avoids your gaze, "The baby didn't make it... whatever the witch did, it killed the baby."

        You feel your whole world stop.

        You desperately wish you misheard Bruce, but you didn't.

        You grip Loki's hand tighter as tears well up in your eyes.

        "We lost them?" Loki asks quietly from behind you.

        Bruce confirms it with a small bow of the head, then hugs you.

        "I'm so sorry, Y/N and Loki. The baby's gone..."

        You start sobbing and bury your face in your hands, so Loki comes around to hug you.

        "I-I'm so sorry... I couldn't even protect our baby!" You yell.

        Loki pulls away from the hug and wipes your tears away, "It's not your fault, darling."

        You reluctantly nod before burrowing your face into Loki's chest.

        You hear Bruce quietly slip out of the room to leave you and Loki in peace.

        After a bit, you eventually calm down enough to speak.

        "Can we go to our room?" You ask through tears.

        You pull back and meet Loki's now bloodshot green eyes with your own as he nods and weakly smiles.

        Loki plants a kiss on your forehead, "Yeah, love. Anything for you." He murmurs into your hair.

        He scoops you up and teleports you two to your room.

        You curl up on the bed alongside Loki, comforting each other.

        "I'm sorry to ask right now, but what did the witch look like?" Loki asks softly.

        You describe the witch through tears, and after every detail, Loki tenses more and more.

        "That's Thanos' witch..."

        You look up at Loki and rub circles over his cheekbone with your thumb.

        "He fulfilled his threat..." Loki continues lowly, "He came after you... after our unborn child."

You place a light kiss on Loki's lips.

"I know... but we're going to be okay as long as we have each other."

Loki nods with a fragile smile, "I know..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
77.3K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
199K 7.5K 110
[ 1/ 3 OF THE KUZNETSOV TRILOGY ] 𝘎𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘒𝘶𝘻𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘰𝘷, 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘙𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘢, 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘏𝘠𝘋𝘙𝘈 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶�...
82.4K 1.1K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...