Hopelessly Devoted

By haroldsvodkashots

He was enticing in every way. The way his body moved swiftly around the ring as I watched him from behind the... More

cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: Part 1.
63: Part 2.
64
65

42

12.6K 220 304
By haroldsvodkashots

surprise!!

warning: smut... lots and lots of smut...

song for the chapter: Red Velvet by R5

"Fucking hell." He moans into my mouth as our breaths clash together while I try to open the door with a drunk mind and a shaky hand.

His mouth is on my mouth and his tongue is dancing along with my tongue. His hands are grabbing at any part of flesh that he can reach, before we burst through the doors of my apartment, stumbling into walls as we make our way to my bedroom.

He backs me up into a wall on our way to my bedroom, not being able to take it any longer and needing some release. His large hands wrap around my papery thighs, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist.

His mouth doesn't leave mine. He only pushes his lips harder and more urgently against my own. He's desperate for me. Like he should be.

We left the club soon after he asked me to be his girlfriend in front of all those people. Never in my life have I been so awestruck for a man. He was drunk and fun, singing karaoke with his best friend while my best friend and I watched. We watched our boys up there have fun. 

I watched my boyfriend have fun while Anna watched hers.

It felt so good to finally say that. Boyfriend.

I had been waiting months. I think when I first met him, I fell for him so quickly because of the mystery that was him. I fell for the unknown parts about him. He wasn't really a mystery to me anymore, so I grew to love the things about him that I didn't already know.

His hands were all over me, his lips moving down to the soft skin on my neck, tongue teasing the perspiring skin. He trails hot and wet kisses down my neck and to my collar bones, sucking on the dip of the clavicle bone there. He moves further down to my chest, the valley in between my breasts while I'm pressed so harshly against the wall by his pelvis I can't help but let out a soft moan.

He groans into my skin as a response, his hands finding the zipper in my skirt and dragging it down slowly, his mouth never slowing down in the process. He lets the tight material drop to the floor, leaving me in Anna's tight shirt, and a thong.

"No bra tonight, pretty girl?" He asks as his hands slide up from my waist and to my breasts, feeling the lack of padding through the shirt, my nipples now visible.

"Not if I can help it." I say with my head leaned back against the wall in pleasure, his hands all over my body, not even touching the most sensitive parts of me. I was a mess for him before he even started.

"Did you know you were going to get fucked hard tonight, baby?" He asks as he pulls me away from the wall, walking us towards my bedroom door, my legs still wrapped around his hips. His mouth starts on my neck again while he waits for my answer.

I don't say anything for awhile, just low and sultry mons leaving my lips while his work on my neck. He sometimes brings his mouth back to mine, then teasingly pulls it away after capturing my bottom lip in between his.

A glint is in his eyes as he watches me, waiting for an answer. He finally sets me down on the edge of the bed, hovering over me as I sit on the edge. His hands rest on the sides of my thighs, gripping the mattress as his eyes burn into mine intimidatingly.

"I asked you a question, Blue." He tuts with a smirk, his face leaning closer and closer into mine. Him fully dressed while I only have a shirt and underwear on. He gets so close to my lips, but never touches them.

Fucking tease.

"You always do it so well, I figured tonight wouldn't be any different." I breathe out, finally getting my confidence back. "Come on now, Sunshine. I'm waiting."

With that statement, I fall back onto the bed, his eyes widening. My chest rises and falls, my hands raking over my own body as I begin to lift up my shirt on my own, considering he has yet to do it for me. I pull the material up my body with a sexy, hot, glint in my eye, watching him stare at me. When the fabric is pulled over my breast, leaving my top half exposed. My breasts spill to the sides, the nipples and skin taut due to my painful arousal.

"Fucking hell." He murmurs, trying to come a bit closer, but my stiletto comes in contact with his chest, stopping him. The heel was right in the middle of his sternum.

"No, no, no. That just won't do. You have way too many clothes on, Harry." His hands wrap around my ankle, sliding up the smooth, hairless skin on my leg. Thank fuck I shaved today.

"You want to undress me?" He says with a smirk on his lips.

"I'm sure you are very capable of doing it while I watch." I tell him, removing my foot from his chest and scooting back on the bed as his hands fall to the buttons on his thin shirt.

I'm living for the show right now.

He starts with his shirt, unbuttoning each pearl colored button slowly. Then he pries the material from his shoulders, holding intense eye contact with me the entire time. Then he moves to his pants, slipping the metal button through the loop and unzipping the zipper. His tailored trousers seem to be a size too small tonight. His bulge in his pants strained so painfully against the fabric.

I was dripping for him, he was rock hard for me.

When his pants were on the floor he moved to the last article of clothing, his boxers. Black fabric, maintaining a large size. He slips his fingers into his underwear, my eyes watching intently. His v-line was prominent, his abdominal muscles were taut.

His boxers fall, his dick standing tall, thick, and long. My eyes almost roll back just looking at him. A low chuckle escapes him as he begins to crawl on the bed. He hovers over me with a subtle smirk, he licks his lips and his eyes dangerously dark with lust.

"Come on now, off we go with these." He whispers as he tugs on my underwear, pulling it from my hips. He slowly works the material down my legs and over my stilettos.

"We will be keeping these on tonight." He tells me as he holds my ankle, pressing a soft kiss to both.

"M'kay." I mumble in response, my eyes closing as he climbs back on top of me.

His hands fall to my waist, hoisting me up and throwing me to the top of the bed, my head hitting the pillows. He crawls between my legs, his mouth hitting mine. He works my lips with his so urgently, tongue pushing into my mouth while my hands tangle in his hair.

His right hand brushes over my nipples causing me to shiver. His left hand is latched into the roots of my hair on the nape of my neck. He is controlling this kiss in every way possible.

His length is felt against my inner thigh, slightly humping to get a bit of relief as he kisses me passionately.

"Need some help with that?" I ask sweetly, smiling at him with my teeth. He grins back, palming himself as my hand reaches down between us to trace through the coarse hairs. He stiffens at my movements, his head falling down onto my shoulder.

"Say please." I whisper with a chuckle of my own. His head snapping back up in shock.

"What if I don't?" Teasingly he snaps back. His quick witted remarks always do make me smile.

"Then I guess I'll have to leave my poor boyfriend to fend for himself." I tut with a small smile, his breath hitching.

I never would. I'm too obsessed with him.

"Please Blake. Please let me fuck your hand." He gives in almost immediately. The power I hold. It's wonderful.

"How sweet of you to ask." I smile, my hand closing around his shaft, beginning to pump up and down as he's hovering in between my legs. His hips thrust forward every once and awhile, my thumb swipping over his slit and collecting the precome that leaks there, using it as lubricant.

I continue jerking him off as he silences his moans against my collarbone occasionally biting down on the area sending my back arching up from the bed.

"Why so quiet Sunshine? Trying to hide all your noises from me?" I'm continuing to tease him. "You know I love all your noises you make, just for me though right?"  I question as I start marking up his sensitive neck, sucking and biting wet kisses down the exposed area. The tattoos that dance along his skin catch my eyes as I move my lips and hands across his sweet and toned body.

"Holy shit... yes it's all for you Blake, always you baby." My breath hitching at his words.

Does he know that he holds my heart in his hands? He has the power to crush me right now. He could leave me and never come back and I'm convinced I'd be ruined for anyone but him.

"Fuck Blue ,can't believe you're mine, treating me right, yeah?" He pants out, causing me to moan at his vulgar words. I'll never get used to his dirty mouth during times like these. He has no shame in the words that spill from those bright natural red lips of his. The things he does.

"There you are Sunshine, glad you finally decide to come to play." I say, staring directly at his once green eyes that are now blacked out with lust.

The irises a complete different shade then they were at the club. Our drunken movements being casted aside by all the adrenaline coursing through us.

I think I've become an adrenaline junkie.

His words edge on my actions as I begin pumping him quicker, his hips thrusting to meet my closed fist as he chases his release.

"Faster." He groans out the demand, his eyes meeting mine, my expectant look telling him he was missing something.

"Please. Please Blue please faster...shit." He begs out to me in a haze. His now sweaty hair falling in front if his eyes, the curls were getting long. I used to call his hair his prince hair, because he looked like a prince, but now it's getting a little bit longer than that. Now it's more of a shoulder length.

"Begging already? Only took one word, baby." I whisper, my teeth grazing the shell of his ear, causing a deep moan to release from his chest. Obliging to his request I speed up my fist giving him quick short strokes, the small pace change earning a low moan from the back of his throat.

The coldness of my rings on my fingers contrasting with his hot velvet skin. I just know it's driving him crazy.

"Fuck, I'm so close, want your mouth." He begs as his hands tug on my hair in desire. "Been so good, wanna be good for you, only you."

"Since you asked so nicely." I reply, giving him a small smirk, flipping us over and quickly working my way down his body and taking him in my mouth, his hips bucking forward causing his tip to slam into the back of my throat. The unexpected intrusion causes tears to well around my eyes.

My mouth works his tip while my hand works the part I can't touch. I suck harshly causing him to through his head back.

"Already got you crying and I haven't even touched you, sweet girl." He moans out moving his hand to cup the back of my head as I let him fuck my throat. My moans vibrating against him, the sensation causing his eyes to roll back in pleasure.

"Shit feels so good like heaven, never felt anything better." He chokes out bringing his thumb down to wipe away a stray tear.

"So tight, so warm, so perfect, just for me yeah?" He asks out, cranning his head down to watch, his eyes growing when he notices my intense stare towards him as he moves in and out of my mouth.

"God, such innocent eyes filled with such dirty thoughts hmm?" He grunts, earning pathetic muffled whines from me.

"Holy fucking shit, I'm coming, fuck!" He calls out, his warm cum shooting down the back of my throat in short spurts.

"Perfect, god so perfect, just perfect fuck!" He strains out his hands pulling at his roots. His dick softening in my mouth as I pull my mouth off him. His deep breaths fill the quiet room as he comes down from his haze. I start peppering small kisses up his chest, breaking him out of his post-orgasm state.

Before I can process what he is doing he surges forward connecting our lips, tasting himself on my tongue moaning into my mouth. "You're everything Blake, just everything." He murmurs against my lips "Wanna do something for you, yeah? You want that?"

Well that didn't last long.

"I think you already know." I state going back to his lips, the slow kiss quickly turning heated in a matter of seconds, my mouth slowly parting, his tongue meeting mine halfway in the messy makeout.

"Lay down, lovely." He says against my mouth, the demand making me nod quickly as I lay back, my head meeting the soft pillow below me.

"You know your mine now, Blue, everything." he murmurs as he begins trailing his kisses down my collar bone.

His tongue swirling around my left breast, his teeth grazing my sensitive nipple causing my back to arch toward his warm mouth. "Mine." he moans against my skin.

Slowly he turns his attention to the other, leaving wet open mouth kisses reciprocating the same attention to the right as he did to the other.

"Mine." he whispers again.

He starts trailing kisses down my torso whispering out the same word.

"Mine." kiss "Mine." kiss "All." kiss "Mine."

His childish possessiveness makes me giggle at his words.

"Harry stop please." I laugh at him giving him a small smack on his shoulder.

"Nope never stop baby, now that you're mine I'm never gonna stop." He says, giving me a proud grin. He leans down to kiss me once more, tongue meeting mine again as we giggle in each others mouths.

Breaking away from the kiss he lowers himself between my legs peppering small kisses on my inner thighs. He occasionally leaves little nips and bites on the skin causing me to jump and smack him on the head for being so cheeky.

"Meant it Blue, you're mine always will be. Epecially this pretty pussy of yours." He says, not breaking eye contact with me.

Before I can respond to his vulgar words he licks a long stripe through my folds tasting my build up arousal throughout the night. His movements slowly speeding up leaving me panting and panting for more.

"Shit feels so good Harry." I pant out, only encouraging his movements more as I start grinding my hips against his face, the tip of his nose hitting my clit with each movement.

He responds with a deep moan as he starts pulsing the tip of his tongue inside of me, sending shocks down my spine. An involuntary moan leaving my lips.

"Fuck, whose are you? Tell me sweet girl. Tell me who you belong to."

"Yours, shit.. Only yours daddy." The word quickly leaves my lips without a second thought, embarrassment floods my cheeks as they heat up my already flushed face. Harry is quick to settle my discomfort, lifting his head up to meet my eyes.

"Fuck Blake you don't know what that just did to me,  I'm harder than a rock just from your words." He quickly reassures me before diving back down moaning and sucking on my clit sending mind numbing vibrations through my body.

"Holy shit...Harry." I gasp out curses and profanities that only encourage his movements.

"You gonna come Blue? Gonna come for Daddy hmmm?" He asks his choice of words, shocking me for a brief moment before I'm screaming back at him.

"Yes fuck, I'm coming, fuck I'm coming!"

My body tensing up the white fuzzy warm feeling engulfing my body with pleasure as I come down from my orgasm. Harry's gentle kisses coaxing me back down from my glassy haze.

My eyes meet Harry as he lurches forward planting a small kiss on my lips "Mine." he murmurs again. Fucking hell this man is posessive.

He was quiet for a moment before the tension in the air was back and I knew exactly what was next. I was so ready for it.

"Got any metal around her, sweetness?" He asks after he just comes in my mouth and I'm back on my backside, pressed into the mattress by my hips as his hands find my pelvic bone.

"Metal?" I ask.

"I'm gonna handcuff the shit out of you, if you let me." Always asking permission. Consent is very important, so I love that about him.

The mention of handcuffs makes my eyes go wild and crazed, my mind about to explode.

"Bedside drawer. Hurry." I spit out, the throbbing mess between my legs only getting more intense as the time passes.

He reaches over to my bedside table, rummaging through the miscellaneous items. His fingers finally find the clicking of metal and he pulls them out slowly, before his eye catches something else.

"Fuck yes. I found- Well, well, well. What if this little thing?" Along with the metal handcuffs, he pulls out my black bullet vibrator. When my mind takes in his smirk along with one of my most secret items I own, my eyes close.

Fuck.

"Oh for fucks sake." I whisper, cringing at whatever is about to come out of this man's mouth.

"Does my sweet, innocent Blake like to pleasure herself?" He teases, he presses the bullet vibrator against my skin, down the valley of my breasts and over the skin of my stomach. Even not on, I want it desperately on my most sensitive area.

He's just teasing me with it now.

"Yes she does. Now put it away." I don't mean that at all. My legs are squeezing shut at the thought of having the vibrations pressed harshly against my clit.

"I don't think so, my love." My love.

"I think we are gonna use this to its fullness." He tells me softly, leaning down to give me a sweet and soft kiss on the lips.

"Oh dear." I mumble against him. My mind fogging at the thought of clitoral stimulation and the smell of him combined.

"You would like that, wouldn't you? For me to bring you over the edge as many times tonight as possible?"

Yes. Yes I fucking would.

"Be my guest, Harry." I say, my legs spreading even wider for him as he traces the bullet down my inner thigh, not even bothering to turn it on yet.

"Be my guest, be my guest, put my service to the test." He whispers the song to a children's disney princess movie before abruptly turning on the bullet and pushing it to my clit.

"Holy!" My stomach muscles contract and my head shoots up, my eyes widening and my toes curling. He is magical I tell you, magical.

He flicks the device back and forth, back and forth, until I'm screaming for him so loud that I'm sure I've woken my neighbors. Thank God Anna went home with Grant, I could not bear to have her in the room next over as I'm making these noises. 

"Fuck Harry, fuck that feels so good." My legs drape over his shoulders and my stilettos cross over his back.

"Yeah? Want it faster?" He turns it faster before I even get to answer. This man will be the death of me, I'm sure of it.

"Oh my-" Another cry leaves my lips and my hands are yanking on his curls.

He does this for at least five minutes. Stimulating me until tears burn in the corner of my eye, my hips raising and my legs clamping his head.

I'm so close to the second time tonight I can feel it. "Fuck Harry, just a bit more." He flicks the vibrator faster and faster before the tension in my stomach explodes and leaves me with shaking legs and a meek voice.

He turns the vibrator off, his hands rubbing up and down my legs, coaxing me down from my high before he lets my legs lay down on the bed. He gives me a minute to calm down my breathing, his sweet words and soft kisses on the cheek and over the bridge of my nose.

He leaves sweet sounds in my ears and gentle touches of his lips down my neck as my chest is still heaving. He's rock hard again, I'm sure waiting for sex. I want him now. I'm spent completely, but tonight, I want all of him, and there is nothing else that I want.

"Harry, baby? Please stop the foreplay and fuck me. I need to feel you so bad." I tell him as his lips are on my sternum and my hands are raking through his curls.

"Are you sure? Aren't you tired?" He asks in concern, but it's contrasted with lust in his eyes. His lips leave my skin so he can look me in the eye as we speak.

"Not enough to stop me from getting to have all of you tonight." His eyes soften and he gives a smile of excitement.

"You really were made for me, weren't you?" He wonders as he kisses my forehead.

Yes. Yes I am.

He takes the handcuffs from the bedside table where he dropped them when he found my vibrator. He latches the metal cuffs onto my wrists before looping the middle through the bedpost.

He settles in between my legs on his knees, he gently flips me onto my stomach and pulls me up to rest on my knees while my face is buried into the pillows.

He aligns himself with me perfectly before asking, "You sure?"

"Yes, I promise." I mumble back, reassuring him that he is what I want.

And with that, he pushes into me slower than he ever has before. I moan at the same time as him, both of us basking in the feeling of each other. His hands grip at the flesh on my hips while my hands are handcuffed to the bedpost.

I'm in complete and utter bliss right now, I can't even express the feelings he is making me feel right now. He is taking me to another world of blissfulness. I can't even describe the amount of pleasure that is being brought my way.

He hits my G spot with every deep stroke he makes, he pulls my hips back to meet his at each thrust. He's going hard and deep, concentrating on slow and pleasurable speeds rather than fast and quick. It's different from any of the other times we have had sex before.

"Tu te sens si bien, mon amour. Je ne veux jamais personne d'autre que toi." He whispers as he songes kisses onto my lower back, his hand reaching up to toy with my hardened nipples, leaving me no choice but to moan into the sheets.

"Oh, Harry!" I yell as his pace starts to pick up a bit, he shifts my legs to hit a different angle that has me screaming even louder.

We are both so close as his thrusts become sloppy and non synchronized. He grunts at each time he pushes into me while I cry out for him repeatedly, soft noises leaving my mouth each time he moves.

He flips me over one more time, now in missionary as he finishes.

My legs are shaking once more tonight before we finally hit our climaxes. I feel him spill into me his entire body weight collapsing on top of me. His hands numbly came up to release me of my handcuffs, the metal leaving pleasurable indents on my skin from all the pulling that I was doing on them.

"How was that?" He whispers into my neck, his hand pushing back my hair.

"Amazing. You're amazing." My laugh is breathless, my legs are still wrapped around him as we stay content with each other.

"We are both amazing. I'm so glad you're mine." He whispers his confession once more into my hair.

I love you. I love you. I love you.

"I'm glad you're mine too, H."

"God, Blake." He mumbles his cry into my hair. I can still feel him on the inside of my leg.

"Harry? You're still hard, baby." I whisper with a giggle as he is once again hard as a rock. I was still turned on for him, barely even tired. Maybe it was the adrenaline, that seemed to be my main thing keeping me going these days.

"You do that to me often, baby. We don't have to go again though." He says sweetly, I was so sensitive, but I wanted him. Again and again and again.

"No, no. I want to." I say quickly. He's clearly not done yet and neither am I. I want to be so tired and exhausted that right after I hit my high I fall asleep on the toilet pissing.

"You what?" He asks with an exasperated expression, shocked that I'm willing to go again.

"We don't have to have sex. There are other things." I smirk, my hands running over his abs. The tattoos that decorate his skin being the outline that my fingers trace.

"You want to jack me off again?" He says with a raised eyebrow.

"Only if you finger me with your cum inside me, right now." Bold Blake. You are one bold girl tonight. All the blood rushed from his face to his dick at that exact moment. The lust in his eyes made everything turn black.

"Holy fuck who are you?" He asks me with a slight crack in his voice.

"Your girlfriend, daddy." I shrug into the sheets, getting ready for once again another orgasm.

"Oh my God."

And then we were at it again.

His lips were attacking mine and my hand was already wrapped around his shaft for the second time tonight. Hot and thick in my palm I had him. His fingers were stroking my swollen and sensitive folds at the same time I pumped him.

My folds were drenched in the mix of both of us. I was leaking his cum, considering he had just come inside me. Short bursts of hot cum was all I could remember.

Each move he made with his fingers had me gasping, it was so pleasurably painful I couldn't even think about him stopping. I wanted to be in this kind of pain forever, drowning in it.

"Ready?" He asks, while his finger circled my opening. The swollen nodes give me a euphoric throb.

"Yes. Yes, Daddy please." I have no idea where the Daddy kink slipped into the equation but both of us are loving it right now. I think Harry more than anyone, he groans and I swear his dick twitches every time I say it.

"God, I-" Finish the sentence, Harry.

He inserts his fingers quickly, pumping two of them at the same pace and rhythm I stroke his dick. I give him a little squeeze in the way up, his body shuddering at the feeling. The way we are both multitasking right now is complete talent. Getting each other off at the same pace and time.

The sounds we were making together belonged in the pornography hall of fame. The mess of both of us only made the slick sounds louder.

My head rolls to the side and Harry doesn't miss the opportunity to latch his lips and suck on the sweet skin of my neck.

"Every part of you tastes so good." He mumbles softly. "Vous avez le goût de la vanille douce et des agrumes. C'est à tomber par terre."

"Je suis content que tu l'aimes." I moan into the air, my skin starting to get hot and sweaty again. My thumb traces over his slit and then moves down to the base again. I use my other hand to massage his balls, having him groan before he abruptly slips a third finger in, having me scream. The palm of his hand is pressed against my clit with each thrust of his finger.

I almost confess my love for him at that very moment.

This is a better and longer night than any vibrator could have given me.

"Fuck Blue, I'm close. Squeeze harder baby." And so I do, I squeeze him harder, picking up the pace of my hand while he does the same, leaving me gasping for air.

He leaves me breathless.

breathless
breath•less
adjective
gasping for breath, typically due to exertion.

This time I was spent.

The build up in my stomach was so intense that I was sure any velvet word that came out of his mouth would send me over the edge.

She likes to make me think that I'm a freak

Just for her velvet

All wrapped in between her ivory and I can't help it

"Come for me." He whispers into the air, and that does it. Both of us, at the exact same time, reach our explosive orgasms. Our noises fill the entire apartment, I've never been this loud in my life, but with him I'm screaming and yelling.

You're killing me, H.

His body collapses on mine once again, and he just whispers.

"Well tonight was fucking eventful."

a/n: that took me a long ass time. i hope you enjoyed it. THANK YOU FOR 50K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6.3K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
40.4K 686 22
asking god if he could play it again. CHARLIE FISHER was a summer child. Summer was the season where she thrived. In Cousins Beach, all her worries m...
1.2M 50.9K 65
This is a FREE story with PAID bonus chapters. Lizzie and Parker couldn't be more opposite, except for their inability to sustain romantic relationsh...
883K 23.1K 45
A revelation of infidelity involving Lauren, weakens the already distressed marriage between her and her wife of five years. After trying constantly...