Resilient (Roddy Ricch Fanfic...

By nowunavailable

Resilient: To be able to withstand or recover from difficult situations quickly. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 32

501 50 73
By nowunavailable

I apologize in advance 😭 I'm sorry, but playing with you guys' emotions is in blood 😂

Serenity POV

"Okay.." I mumbled to myself, pulling up to my old place that me and Ja'Von used to stay at.

Ever since I've been getting these random notes and shit by my door, I've been investigating because... This just isn't making sense.

There's no way Ja'Von can be alive but who else would send all those things?

"Damn.." I mumbled as I got out the car, looking at the house.

Brought back old memories.

"Serenity?" I heard someone say and I turned around seeing the owner who rented the house to me and Ja'Von way back then, his name is Jacob.

"Jacob? Oh my gosh hey!" I said as he walked closer to me and gave me a side hug.

"Wassup, long time no see!" Jacob said.

"I know, 5 years.." I said.

"Man,how are you holding up and everything?" He asked.

"Doing better" I said nodding my head.

"That's great. What you doing over here?" He asked.

"Um.. I just- Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?" I asked.

"Anything" Jacob said shrugging.

"Alright so.. When Ja'Von died, and I moved out, did anyone move in after me?" I asked and I peeped him freezing up a bit.

"Not necessarily" He said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"Well if you count King as a new person moving in, then yes" Jacob said.

"King?" I said.

"Mhm" He replied.

"So.. He's been living here for how long?" I asked.

"The past 5 years, but he just moved out a few days ago, and moved somewhere else." Jacob said and I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Oh really?" I said. "Why?" I asked.

"I'm not sure.." Jacob said.

"You sure?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be sure?" He asked.

"I mean.. I don't know. I was just wondering" I said.

"So, nobody lives here now?" I asked.

"Nope, empty for now. I'm gonna put up the for rent sign soon" Jacob said.

"Do you mind if I look inside? I just um... I just wanna look inside again. It's been so long" I said.

"Yeah sure, come on" He said as I followed him to the front door and for some reason I grew extremely nervous.

My heart started beating fast and I was mentally trying to calm myself down, Jacob unlocked the door and opened it, and we both walked inside.

"Wow.." I mumbled to myself, getting all these memories and flashbacks in my head.

"You okay?" Jacob asked me.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine" I said sighing a little. I walked towards our old bedroom and got an instant flashback of the very last time and conversation I had with Ja'Von before he went to basketball practice and got shot.

Flashback

"Baby? What you doing?" I asked Ja'Von laughing a little as I seen him organizing hella shit on our dresser and that's not usual.

"Just cleaning up a bit before I leave" Ja'Von said.

"Nothing's dirty though..." I said.

"Oh- I know. I'm just organizing." He said.

"Oh okay then, well, how long is practice tonight?" I asked.

"2 hours" He said and I sighed as I got in the bed and he looked back at me.

"What's wrong?" Ja'Von asked me.

"I hate that you're leaving me" I said and he smiled before laughing a little and he got in the bed with me.

"Come here" He said, I leaned in and gave him a kiss, then I laid on his chest.

"I'll be back..." Ja'Von said, in a weird tone. Then I looked up at him and said "You okay?" Because he looked zoned out.

"I'm coo" He said. I grabbed his chin hair saying "You sure?"

"Mhm. Keep my love wit cha while I'm gone" Ja'Von said kissing my forehead.

"I always do" I said.

"Coo.." He said sitting up and pulling out a pre rolled blunt.

"You gonna smoke that right before practice?" I asked.

"Yeah" Ja'Von said.

"You gonna be out of it baby" I said.

"Nah I'll be fine, just gotta keep my nerves calm that's all" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked Ja'Von.

"I'm fine baby, don't worry. Aight? Oh and I left some more money in the safe I bought you okay?" He said.

"Nooo, it's okay you left enough-"

"Shh. I'm not taking it back out so you might as well accept it" He said and we both laughed a little before I sighed.

"Fine.." I said.

"Look, I gotta go.. Come here" He said getting out the bed, I got out the bed and stood in front of him and he gave me a hug. He held me closely and tightly and I hugged him back the same way.

"I love you baby.. I love you so much. I'll be back." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you more baby. Are you sure you're alright though?" I asked holding the sides of his face.

"I'm good baby girl. Stop trippin, hold it down aight?" He said and I nodded my head.

"Now you know I'ma hold it down" I said and we both smiled.

"Yeah.. I know you will." He said grabbing my chin. Then he slowly leaned in and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me.

I still had my hands on the sides of his face as we were making out slowly. He kissed me with so much passion, like he was never gone see me again or something.

"Mmm" I moaned softly before we both pulled away. He held both of my hands and looked me in my eyes, then he placed a kiss on each hand.

"I love you Serenity.. You my baby. No matter what." Ja'Von said.

"I love you more Ja'Von.." I said. He moved one of his hands away and grabbed his car keys from the dresser.

His other hand was still holding mine and for some reason I didn't wanna let it go. And neither did he.

Ja'Von walked towards the door slowly letting my hand go, and I watched him leave.

Flashback over

Never would've thought that would've been my last time with him.

And those last few moments had me wondering a lot now.

He kept saying I'll be back.

In what way?

Made me wonder if he was still... Alive and would be back later.

But then, he kept saying keep my love with you.

So that made me think he was dead.

"Serenity" Jacob said and I blinked twice looking over at him.

"I'm sorry yeah?" I said.

"You aight?" He asked chuckling.

"Yeah I just- I gotta go. I'll see you later Jacob, thank you for letting me come in" I said to him giving him a hug.

"No problem, you uh.. You take care of yourself aight?" Jacob said.

"I will" I replied.

-

Roddy POV

"Damn finally, where you been all day shawty? I missed you" I said to Serenity as she got in the bed with me.

"I'm sorry baby, I.. Man my mind has been on a swarm." She said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She sighed and said "Shit I might as well tell you"

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing it's just- You remember how someone left that safe by my door along with that note a few days ago?" She asked.

"Mhm" I said.

"They also left roses and a note. And considering what those notes were saying, it made me wonder if it was... Possibly..." She trailed off.

"Ja'Von?" I asked and she sighed before nodding her head.

"Okay hold up- What did the note with the roses say?" I asked.

"Congratulating me on the nominations and called me the queen of their heart.." Serenity said.

"So you think he's still alive?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows.

"I'm not sure. I just wonder what's going on and if he is still alive, how does he know about the safe and everything" Serenity said.

"So why were you gone all day? Tryna find out clues or something?" I asked with a semi attitude.

"Yeah because this ain't adding up." She said and I didn't say anything.

"Baby.." She said.

"Hmm" I said.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"I can see it in your face, and I can feel it. Can you say what's on your mind?" Serenity asked.

"If he's alive you gone run back in his arms say fuck Roddy huh?" I said and she sat up as her jaw dropped.

"Of course not" She said and I smacked my lips.

"Yeah right" I said.

"Roddy, why do you think that?" Serenity asked.

"Because it's true and you know it." I said getting out the bed and she looked at me in disbelief.

"You're serious.." She said.

"Very." I said. "You know what Serenity?" I said.

"What?" She replied.

"You gone have to FULLY AND COMPLETELY get over him before we go any further in this relationship, because this ain't coo. And I'm getting tired of it" I said and her eyes widened.

"What? Tired of what?" Serenity asked.

"Competing with someone who who's dead! Well, so we think!" I said.

"Oh my gosh- You are missing the whole point!" She said.

"And what's the point? Tell me" I said.

"The only reason I'm figuring this all out is because of the roses, the notes, and the safe! I gotta find out where it's coming from, duh! Roddy I love you, I would never desert you and-"

"Save it man, I'm not tryna hear that" I said.

"Hear what? That I love you and that I want you?" She asked.

"No you don't, you want him. So you need to get rid of all that depressed ass shit you got going on, move on from him completely and then we'll talk about a relationship" I said.

"You for real right now?" She asked getting out the bed.

"How many times you gone ask me that? Yes I'm serious! I'm tired of this shit cuh" I said and she laughed sarcastically.

"Roddy. Fuck you." She said and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Fuck me?" I said.

"Yeah fuck you! I'm sitting here, losing my damn mind every day off of what people say over the internet about me being with you, and you gone hit me with that bullshit?! Huh?!" Serenity yelled.

"You're not the only one that did shit in this relationship!" I yelled.

"I never said I was! But you got me fucked up! If I never wanted to be with you, and if I wasn't ready to move on, TRUST ME WHEN I SAY I WOULD'VE NEVER GOT WITH YOU! PERIOD! How dare you question that?!" She yelled.

"You so worried about if he's dead or not! Why is that?! If you really moved on?!" I yelled.

"ARE YOU NOT LISTENING NIGGA?! I'M TRYNA FIGURE OUT IF HE WAS THE ONE WHO LEFT ALL THIS SHIT! IF THE ROSES AND THE SAFE NEVER LANDED ON MY FRONT DOOR NONE OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!" Serenity yelled loud as fuck.

"YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT, YOU'D RUN TO HIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND HOP ON CUH DICK IF YOU FOUND OUT HE WAS ALIVE, STOP FUCKIN CAPPIN CUH!" I yelled.

Serenity walked over to me quickly and before I could even blink she slapped the fuck out of me.

"You're garbage. Fuck you." Serenity said looking me up and down before she grabbed her purse off of my bed quickly leaving out of my room. Then my house.

-

☕️ Chileeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 721 14
"got choices but i'm on you, so how that make you feel?"
2.7K 98 5
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐃𝐨 , 𝐈𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 ఌ....
14.3K 404 19
"Look at me ... You trust me. Don't you?"
18.1K 337 24
Just read and find out pookies and bookies First story ... don't judge😭 Multiple updates a day ! Vote plz