Its your duty

By wandast0aster

Jenna is the daughter of Thanos, and holds the power of all six infinity stones. She can't be killed and will... More

Author's note
I have the power
Titan
I am Jenna
It's your duty
So long, for now
The nine realms
Asgard
The royals
One by one
I promise
Lady in waiting
Thor Odinson
Jotunheim
An orphan?
This isn't goodbye
The 1940's
I think you like getting punched
Taking all the stupid with you
The cute one's here
Who the hell are you?
Detective Jenna
Nice brows
Seriously?!
Good to bad
Cold
Treasures
Laufeyson
You're beautiful
Lets go!
Don't go!
Goodbye my love
No
Special request?
The Avengers
Nicknames
Is that?!
Space
I need that!
We all suffer
Father!
Home again
Cellmates
We need you!
Would you really?
Reality
Elves?!
Long live the Queen
I need her
Our saviour
Midgard
Settle in
Shakespeare
Stark's party
Who the hell are you?
Hydra
Sokovia
The twins
He's fast and she's weird
Hydra day 2
Little talks
Mind
You didn't see that coming
Father or Family
Fine, I'll do it myself
Oops
Professor Jenna
Everything okay?
Shopkeeper Stan
Movie night
I miss her
The Sokovia Accords
Sakaar
It's comfier
Preparation
God of Thunder
Catch up
Ships
Revengers vs Hela
Where to?
This is amazing
Attack
Broken Promise
Thanos
Tesseract
What is he doing?
For all time, always.
Thanos is coming
My home
A welcome visiter
Wakanda
Blip
One year later
Time of our lives
We found it
Build a team
Stones
The Snap
Portals
Assemble
The World's Saviour
Funeral
Late return
A new life
It's your duty
People of New Asgard
Photos
In spirit
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
Cassie Lang
I'm too stubborn
One chance
Is this Valhalla?
Star gazing
Our new home
Urgent message
S.W.O.R.D
New Jersey
The hex
Jennie Marshall
Billy & Tommy
Halloween
Agnes?
I'm sorry
Home again
All together now
Sentiment
The ball
Am I wrong?
Breath of fresh air
Necromantic regrets
Carry the burden, not the name
He's never been so happy
Very full
More love to share
Something is brewing
Time waits for no one
How is this possible?
This can't be happening!
Family stick together
He's coming home!
We found our paradise
Author's note!

Ragnarok

84 1 0
By wandast0aster

Hela's words hurt. So Jenna wanted to make sure that by the end of all this, Hela hurt more.

"I didn't abandon you Hela! I was trying to get to you without Odin finding out. If he found out then I would have been banished too!" Valkyrie, Thor and Heimdall stayed close behind Jenna as she got closer to Hela.
"Well then either way you would have seen me, but wait, you didn't want to leave your precious Loki. He became your priority, what you don't realise is, he will continue to age then he will be ripped away from you in a couple thousand years and you will stay the same! You will literally stay the same for eternity Jenna! Just give up, you will lose everything!"

Thor had gripped Jenna's wrist to stop her from moving,
"Jen whatever you are thinking, it's a bad idea."  His face was stern, but Jenna took no notice.
"No it isn't, she is outnumbered anyway. Once Loki has done what he needs to do we can go, while we wait we have to stall her."  Jenna turned to Thor, he trusted her, then he let her go.

"HELA!" Jenna shot a blast at her, "we could have ruled together if you were just patient, yes I made the mistake of not getting to you sooner but just accept that I tried please." Jenna pleaded, none of her words were true, but she needed Hela's full attention.

"No Jenna, because you can't accept that you will lose. YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!" Hela was angrier now, it was working. Jenna took a deep breath, her next words were true.
"No. You were my everything Hela, your leaving made me hate Asgard. Instead of being miserable for eternity I moved on, something you obviously can't seem to do."
"You were my everything too." Hela's voice softened. It shocked everyone. Jenna started to cry.
"Please don't try to make me feel bad Hel,"
"Jen, I could talk about every time that I had thought you showed up, but you never did."

They were both now in tears. Jenna took one last breath then stepped back, taking one last look at Hela.
"Have Asgard, it's yours." Jenna winked, confusing Hela.
"Whatever game your playing it won't work, you can't defeat me!"
"I know, but he can" Jenna pointed to the palace.

Suddenly Surtur burst through the palace, setting everything on fire. Loki running ahead of him, visibly scared for his life.
"No!" Hela gasped as she caught sight of the flames. Valkyrie kicked her to the floor. Thor shot lightning at where she was knelt on the bridge, sending her into the water below.

The four of them rushed to the ship Korg had gathered the Asgardians on. The last thing Jenna saw was Hela being crushed by flames, she had to turn away, she couldn't watch.
The ship flew up, escaping the crumbling of the rainbow bridge.
Now they were in space. Overlooking Asgard. The glow of the flames, lightning up everyone's faces.

"When shall we return brother?" Loki asked,
"I'm not sure" Thor answered,
"You are technically King of Asgard now Thor, embrace it." Valkyrie nodded to him.

"If the foundations are still strong, we can rebuild Asgard, it will be a prosperous realm for generations to come." Korg explained optimistically. Everyone hummed, agreeing with Korg, now positively thinking of the future. As he finished, Asgard exploded. "Well erm, where to?"

Everyone aboard the ship gasped, their home was now pieces of rock floating in space. Tears were heard around.
"What have we done?" Thor gasped, feeling as though he had betrayed everyone on the ship,
"You saved us, from extinction." Heimdall turned to him.

"Asgard isn't a place. It's a people." Heimdall announced, reassuring everyone it was going to be okay.

Was it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.1K 95
Y/N gets sucked into the Avengers movie. What could go wrong? Will she be able to tell the Avengers what's about to happen in the future events? Or w...
39.4K 569 27
Galaxy is the daughter of Thanos but Thanos didn't love Galaxy as much as he loved Gamora. He was always proud of Gamora and rarely happy at Galaxy's...
5.3K 145 28
Orphaned as a young child, and treated differently because she has power's. Amara, finds herself eventually in a good life, with her adoptive father...
11.8K 404 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...