Slytherins always get what th...

By Teesie

You hear of a boy who after meeting never leaves your mind. What will this mean for you? What if the boy has... More

The ball
The reading
Diagon alley
Authors note
Writers block
The train
If looking
The sorting
The talk
Study
Jealously
Btw
Notice!
Sequel made

Potter

16.5K 522 182
By Teesie

I wake up and get changed, what a bore breakfast is ages away! I pack my book bag and tuck my wand in my pocket. I head out of my dormitory and go to the common room, no one is there, really?! I grumble and go out to the hall, I choose just to wander around the school. I walk up the stairs to the great hall and guess who I see, I see Harry and Ron. I smile and run up to them, well Harry smiled at me Ron cringed. I know why Ron cringed I'm now his enemy since I was put in slytherin, I sigh " I should go" I say but harry looks angry at that "why?" He asks I lower my head "I'm slytherin your Grinfindore we are enemies " I say, he laughs " we don't have to be you know" he says. My head shoots up and I smile, I like Harry he's so nice. I walk with him and Ron, Ron is nicer to me now. We reach class the only class we share, potions. I smile at harry then try to find a seat there is only one and its next to Draco. When I look at draco he has anger all over his face so I choose to find another seat and there is one........next to Dracon. I sigh and sit next to him.

Draco p.o.v
People were talking to me but I wasn't listening I was to busy looking for (y/n). She walked through the door I smiled but then I saw who she was with and frowned. She looked like she was having fun with Potter, I saved a seat for her and her only. But she sits next to Dracon! What why?! Why not next to me! Then I think back.......I had a angry face on and she must of thought I was angry at her! I sigh I always do this......

Your p.o.v
Professor Snape walks in and I sit up straight and stop talking. He walks around and does stuff but I don't pay attention,I'm to busy staring at Draco. The lesson soon finishes and I wait for Draco maybe I could talk to him.......I hope it goes well.....

Draco p.o.v
(Y/n) is waiting for me, I wonder what she wants..............

Cliff hanger! Sorry if it isn't good and it took so long Im just going through a rough time........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 1.9K 34
Seulgi and Irene. Different dreams. Different paths. They separated in college and has now succeeded in getting their dream. But is there something m...
301K 7.6K 15
This story takes place in your 7th year, after the battle of Hogwarts took place. (Y/n) (l/n) decides to go back to Hogwarts to re take her 7th year...
11.7K 265 10
(Draco x reader) (Completed) Seventh year, Draco and you don't necessarily get along, but that changes. It doesn't really line up with the movies or...
170K 1.9K 29
NOTE: uh- what ab jaden supporting the kkk (idk if i supposed to say that dont ✨cancel✨ me) but uh i made this story 2 years ago so i jus wanted to s...