He Fixed Me [Felix X Reader]...

بواسطة cassiedevily

Felix x Reader Fanfiction! YN and Felix met for a short while in high school. They reunited as adults but lif... المزيد

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25 Season 1 Finale
26 Season 2 Start
27
28
29
Special One-Shot Imagine
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

20

1.7K 38 1
بواسطة cassiedevily

"Is it safe to talk to her?" Jerome whispered to Ms. Choi beside him.

"It would be wise...not too. Unless you want to see her pen stabbed in your neck then suit yourself." The female replied as she cleaned up piles of documents from YN's table. They were both gazing at YN who was downstairs at the café, sitting quietly by the window alone with a pen and a notebook.

What she was writing and thinking about, they both couldn't tell. But what they do know is that she is not in the mood to joke around.

"Is it true though? That her soulmate got kidnapped?" France asked upon entering the office with a long cello case. "She just asked me to bring in my sniper." The weapon he mentioned was inside the case.

"There's no doubt that YN is in a frustrating state now and she might make some irrational decisions. It's true, Felix was kidnapped by Ma Dong Seok the other night while he was on his way home from Busan." Ms. Choi answered.

France adjusted on his chair, "You mean THE Ma Dong Seok? With the 15 plus warehouses storing bombs and guns all over China, Russia and Korea? Huh, who would've thought that bulky old man would be interested on young pretty guys."

The secretary rolled her eyes and smacked the back of France's head. "That's not why he kidnapped him, you ass! It's because he's YN's weakness and Ma Dong Seok is trying to get what he needs through him."

France could only rub the pain behind his head and lean back on his chair.

Jerome silently laughed at his friend from getting smacked quite harshly. He turned towards the window, where YN was, and jolted in surprise. "Where did the boss go?" he frantically asked.

"What do you mean? She left?" The three quickly went down to the first floor and there was no sign of YN.

"Maybe she just went for a breather." France thought scanning down the open page of the notebook she left.

"She's not in the right state of thinking right now. That girl is way more possessive than you think." Ms. Choi stressed.

"She's possessive? When I was about to die she didn't even bother to help me." Jerome exclaimed feeling betrayed for some reason.

"Really? About to die from a Dobermann? That dog was wearing a leash for god's sake."

"It's still a dog! A ferocious beast that could pull off my limbs one by one!"

"Um...should we be concerned about this List she left?" France spoked a little louder so he could stop the two from fighting.

Ms. Choi and Jerome then walked closer to France who was seating where YN was earlier. They stood beside him and read the contents of the page.

"This isn't just a list, this is a plan. And she's starting right now! We have to catch up!" Ms. Choi ran up to the office to get her things. The two males looked at each other clueless of what to do.

"You mean this is the plan on how getting her lover back? Isn't this too vague?" Jerome grabbed the notebook from France's hands. "It just says, Choi Soobin, Ballroom Painting, Buy Bombs, Busan and Guns. What the heck does that even mean?"

"I don't know about Choi Soobin, but I do know about the ballroom painting. We're supposed to plant a camera behind the paintings before the ball starts tonight." France spoked his thoughts out loud. "And for the bombs, is it about buying bombs from Ma Dong Seok to get an interaction?"

"How do you know all that?" Jerome send him looks and France rolled his eyes.

"I'm an informant too remember?"

"Alright you bastards, time to move. I hate that she didn't tell us the plan clearly but she's probably in a hurry. Take these." Ms. Choi threw black bags to each of them.

"What's in these?" Jerome asked.

"The cameras, proceed on the original plan. But this time we don't have YN with us tonight so we have to take matters to our own hands. She's counting on us on this."

Though the three were reluctant about the sudden change of plans, they had to improvise since YN was the one who planned everything in the first place.

YN POV

Everything's going to be okay. I know he's not gonna get hurt. Please be safe Felix.

"Please, Felix." I sighed once again for I don't know how many times already. When Hyunjin came by that day and told me about the news, my whole body felt like it lost its soul.

Stray Kids went on low profile because of this, they stopped posting and doing activities.

Their van got ambushed and that's when they took Felix. I'm glad that they didn't hurt any of the other members but I feel sick that it just had to be Felix who got kidnapped.

"YN?" A boy's voice called for me. "I didn't expect you to come see me." He smiled and ran up to me for a hug.

He's too tall!
"It's nice to see you again, Soobin. How are you doing?" and he always smells nice too.

"I'm doing pretty great, thank you for asking. How about you?"

"I... I'm quite- quite occupied and...I need your help." he's face turns to worry as my tone changed.

He glanced at my bandaged fists and looked disappointed.

"Let's talk somewhere else."

He led me out of the hallway of his studio. He opened a door that led to an emergency staircase.

"Is this about Ma Dong Seok-nim?" he asked almost a whisper.

I nodded. "He has kidnapped someone close to me. And he's using that person to get me." he starts to looked troubled. "Soobin, I need your help. I need to know where your uncle is."

"YN. Asking about him is asking for a death wish. Even if I knew where he was I can't just give it away to anybody." he hurriedly say.

I grabbed his hands and held them together. "Soobin please! I'm not just anyone. Please, if there wasn't any other way you know I wouldn't have approached you in the first place. Please, Soobin." I held his hands to my forehead on the verge of tears.

"YN..." he sighs, troubled.

"Its Felix, Soobin." I felt his hands flinch. "You know him, your his friend. Please help him."

"I knew Stray Kids are on Hiatus right now, but I didn't know that was the cause." he pulled my hands and engulfed me with a hug. "Alright, I'll help you. But this comes with a price."

My whole body relaxes as if it was frozen stiff. I sighed on his chest. "Thank you, I promise, I to return the favor."

"Seok-nim is a crazy man, he will not hesitate to kill anyone once their useless." he pulls away from me a bit to look down on my face. "I advice you to avoid him as much as possible. Ma Dong Seok doesn't usually show up on the field, so you'll probably only meet his underlings. He has a reliable right hand, Changyuk. And he's terrible with conversations."

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you." I give him a smile and he only looks down at me with a frown. "Soobin?"

"So he's your boyfriend?"

"Now is- not the time to talk about that."

"So he's not?"

"Soobin please-"

"But I want to know."

He's so serious that his face leaned too close to mine. But then he sighed and rests his forehead on my shoulder. A familiar feeling, but with a different person.

"Haaa, there's no point. You wouldn't have been this desperate if he was just some friend. And here I thought you were mine."

"Since when was I even yours?"

"I don't know, maybe because for the past years I was the only guy you ever got this close too. So, I assumed that you were just slow on realizing about us. Guess not." he chuckled but the grip he has around me tightened. "Don't get yourself hurt out there YN. I don't want to see you next time dead. And I mean it!"

His words somehow make me laugh and reassured somehow.
"Thank you Soobin, I'll be back after a while. Don't wait for me."

"...that sounds really painful on my side but I guess that's all I can do for you." he sighed again and pulls away. "So I guess, he's the first love you once mentioned to me about."

I smile on the thought. "Yeah, he's the one."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

68.1K 2K 20
*completed* (I know it's cringy, this was literally my first fanfic ever 😂) You've always dreamt of going to Korea and meeting stray kids, but what...
40.5K 833 18
"Y/N please talk to me, what's wrong? Is it me?" Y/N leaves their hometown to go study college abroad, meaning they has to leave their best friend L...
689 18 5
그의 공주 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 *ੈ✩‧₊˚ - ( Felix/reader )/( Hyunjin/reader ) ❝God...you're so fuckin' pretty." Hyunjin murmured as they pulled apart t...
3.1K 216 35
Hyunjin had been locked up for a long time, only ever getting visited to be hurt, mentally and physically, by Felix, the one who had put him there in...