25 Season 1 Finale

YN, running away from a guard from skipping school? Sounds really familiar, nostalgic even.

"YN taught me how to skip school once. She got worried that it was my first time doing it." I finally spoke.

"She's quite the rebel isn't she. She always came home back then with a cheeky grin saying 'I fought off all my bullies today and they ran like little babies' then I would reward her at the ice cream shop."

That's a bit different from the YN I met in high school.

"But I wasn't able to see much of her High School life. Tell me more about that, Felix." They both looked at me. I felt the need to say that YN her self should say this but... I bet she would leave out most of the important parts.

"Well..." I glance at YN sleeping figure and her tired closed eyes. "She was quiet and mostly observant than acting like a rebel."

"Really? Do kids change just like that? Well I am to blame for the most part." He sadly smiled.

"And opposite to what you said that she fights her bullies, back then in high school... she just let's them do whatever they want. I met her for the first time covered in raw eggs as she ran out like she was close to crying. The next days that came were the same but she still smiled whenever she hanged out with me. I always thought of taking her with me every time just so those bastards could stop messing with her. She doesn't deserve such treatment."

I looked up to them due the silence that formed. Mr. Kang held his hands together tightly and Ms. Choi frowned as she has her arms crossed over her chest.

"No wonder she's so strong now. I was only able to know how she was recently but I never knew she experienced such things in school."

"Now that this happened, we need to get to the bottom of this. Ma Dong Seok has been killed which gives us a chance to investigate him further." -Ms. Choi

"He's dead?! How?" Mr. Kang gasped.

"Why do you look so concerned, sir?" -Ms. Choi

"Ma Dong Seok is known for his gun trading and selling, its no surprised a lot of people would want him dead so they could take his riches. But with him gone, the next person involve would be making their move now. But we need not worry ourselves too much for now. As long as I'm the only one who knows where the USB is, everything will be safely done and dusted."

I can't really keep up with what they were saying. Should I even be hearing all of this? But right now, I have to update the guys and my manager that I'm safe.

"Mr. Kang, Ms. Choi, I'll be right back after calling my manager. I have to let them know I'm safe." I stood up.

"Of course, go ahead."

I went out of the room and head to the nurses station and borrowed the landline. I dial the landline number at the dorm, hopefully someone's home. It rang a few times then finally someone answered.

"Hello? Who is this?" It's Han!

"Jisung! It's me."

"Felix?! Wait! For real real??"

"Yeah it's me! I'm fine now. I'm at the hospital."

"At the hospital!! Oh my god, we're coming Felix! I'll tell Hyung right away!"

"Calm down Jisung, I'm not injured or anything. I can take a cab home."

"What! No of course not! Minho Hyung and I are picking you up right now. Which hospital is it?"

"AKD Hospital, but please don't worry so much. I'm fine."

"We're not gonna be fine until we personally see that you're okay."

"Alright, fine. I'll wait for you."

I hang up and sigh in relief. Finally, it's all almost over. YN and I are back safe, and her father is with her. I should probably go back tot he room, YN might be awake now.

About to turn around I accidentally bump into someone. Tall, buff and has a rough but handsome appearance.

"Oh I'm sorry, sir." I bowed and saw his arms, full of scars and calluses.

"Nah, it's fine. I wasn't looking." His voice is surprisingly refined despite his rough appearance.

I start to walk off but the next words I heard from the guy that he asked the nurse alarmed me.

"Do you know where YN Kang is admitted in?"

"What is your relationship with the patient sir?"

"I'm a close client of hers, if you tell her my name she'd know me."

I have to go back and tell Mr. Kang and Ms. Choi about this. I quickly walk back to her room and opened the door and hastily closing it.

"Someone's here to see YN!" I stressed out. Just then I saw YN sitting up on her bed. They all look at me surprised with my sudden outburst. "Umm, a nurse is about to call-"

And the phone landline rang right on time. YN grabbed it since it as right beside her bedside.

"Yes?" It was nerve-wracking.

The look of that guy being related in anyway with YN is giving me a bad feeling. As I listen to her the more I felt the need to think about it more. What is it? What does he want? How does he know about her?

"Yes, can you please tell them to come in in 5 minutes? Thank you." then she placed the phone back done.

"It's fine, they're friends from grandfather's company." She smiled. "Can I let them in for a few moments, we need to talk privately."

I don't feel good about this at all.