21

Felix POV

"What a cute face your making." the spine of the knife grazed on my neck up to my cheek. "Too bad, I'm not allowed to mess it up." I glared up at him from kneeling down.

My mouth was covered with cloth and my hands and legs are tied with chains. I woke up like this not too long ago. I remember getting injected of some substance that probably made me unconscious.

Inside the room I'm in, men in typical gangster clothing have knives on their belts. One of them, and the one who was in front of me, has a gun on his waist. From the outside, I can hear club music. My vision was still foggy but I was clearly held hostage right now for some reason.

"Once word goes out that he's here, she'll definitely come running here."

I heard from one of them. Who were they talking about? Who will come find me?

"Stay alert boys, that girl is crazier than she looks. Hyung-nim said so." the smoke from the bastards cigarette blew towards my face. He smirked down at me as I continued to glare.

I hope nothing bad happened to the others. I was with them in the van and we almost crashed into another van.

Then a loud noise from outside rang and screams were heard. The door flew open and a guy rushed in.

"She's here, Changyuk!" he yelled.

"Finally." The guy they called Changyuk, who was holding his gun now, pushed me towards the wall with his foot. "You're replacement is here." He whispered to me.

He definitely didn't have to push me to the wall, I was already near it for god's sake!

But more importantly, my replacement?

...

7 HOURS AGO

Ms. Choi, Jerome and France completed their first task on planting the camera's around the event area. Anywhere possible that Ma Dong Seok can go to. Since Jerome are not very known people, they went in disguise so they could make a deal with Ma Dong Seok. They'll be buying bombs and guns from him.

Ms. Choi is also on the look out if ever Jerome needs back up while France is back in the office at the painting café in charge of the camera's and guiding the couple through an earpiece.

"You are magnificently gorgeous today, my darling. I can't believe that these people are seeing you right now, looking so fine." Jerome lowly whispered to his earpiece as he stared at Ms. Choi who was just across him on the other side of the crowd.

"How you flatter me, my love. Your just as sexy and dashing right now, I shouldn't let any woman touch you."

"You know that you're the only lady who can touch me."

"Please spare me, oh lord." France sighed at there flirting. "Focus, please? Let's get this done, precise and fast. YN is soon to log in with us what if she hears the both of-."

"Is everyone in?"

A stern voice brings them all back to focus. It was from YN who sounded like she hasn't gotten any sleep yet. And she does.

"Yes, Ma'am."
"Yes."
"I've got eyes on Mr. Techy."

"Good, keep watch. Look out for Gunshot."

YN is not at the party, and not at the office either. Rather, she's on top of a building next to event area.

"Um, Ms. Kang YN...are you sure you know how to use my sniper up there? It's not too late to switch places with me." France who sounded unsure and worried.

YN kneeled comfortably on one knee on the floor next to the edge of the building. It was dark and the only source of light she has was the one coming off from the bright building across her.

The sniper was ready infront of her , and it's strap is around her body to make sure it doesn't fall off the building.

"You think I worked behind the desk as soon as I got off college, France? After I graduated, all the time was on my hands." she said through the earpiece as she fixed the angle of the gun. "I'm not a top student for nothing."

"Not gonna lie, you sound way more dangerous than I thought you'd be." France bluntly mumbled getting uncomfortable in his seat.

"Once Ma Dong Seok is on sight, make your move. Take him to the outside pavilion." YN ordered.

She wasn't supposed to be on the mission but she suddenly went back and joined them. But she was going to lead it in the first place.

"Alright! Ma Dong Seok just arrived with his Mercedes and his 17 body gaurds." France alarmed.

"On it." Jerome fixed his suit and grabbed a drink from the waiter that passed by him. "It's show time, my lady." he said to Ms. Choi.

"Focus, Jerome. If you blow this up, I'll shoot you myself."

"Could've replied with a goodluck or you got this darling, but I guess that works too."

For the confused!
Techy is a code name for Kim Taepyung and
Gunshot is for Ma Dong Seok.

(A/N: I'm sorry this chap is really short. I'm not very good at making these types of scenes.)