41

In an expensive dress shop...

"I think we're taking too long to settle everything. We need to finish this."

"I think so too."

Felix stared sternly at two elegant dresses. "Hold on, two more minutes."

"Felix, with all due respect, it's been a whole hour on you deciding from just two dresses." France tiredly standing up next to Miss Choi said. Not only was Felix planning to buy a dress but also two pairs of shoes. 

"We are talking about YN's birthday, I can't just buy her anything without proper thought." 

"Felix, YN is a simple girl. Any gift will do."

"No, I won't be satisfied with just anything that. I love YN and want her to feel that with the gift."

The day went by well, YN finished her day at work, and Felix rushed home to prepare for his surprise. He's got the gift ready, the flowers, the dinner table, the food, and the fancy music. Now all that's left is to wait for the birthday girl to arrive.

"I hope she likes what I made for her." 

He takes deep breaths and a last look at the table he did

He takes deep breaths and a last look at the table he did. Imagining all the possibilities that could happen.

"Psst!" Knocking on glass got Felix whipping his head towards the full glass door from the veranda. Lo and behold, Heeseung is in a tuxedo. He waves his hand with a somewhat innocent-looking smile.

"Shit." The utter shock on Felix's face, he puts down the bouquet and slides open the veranda door. "Dude! What the hell??? You can't just show up on the veranda that's on the sixth floor!"

"Don't worry about it, is the birthday girl not here yet? Guess I'll just drop this here." Felix didn't even notice it, a small box wrapped in pink paper and a red ribbon. Heeseung placed it in Felix's hands. "I could just give this to her myself but I don't think she'll like seeing my face on her birthday." he chuckled.

"Oh, Okay. But you know... She cares a lot about you even when she says she hates you. So don't be hard on yourself Heeseung."

Taken aback, Heeseung might just fall off the veranda. "That's reassuring Haha. Thanks, man. Well, gotta go. Good luck!"

And he did jump off.

"Heeseung! What the f-!" The wind started to get stronger and the sound of a chopper came close. Like an action movie stunt, Heeseung cooly landed in the chopper. He waves goodbye and flies off.

"What the hell?" 

Felix goes back inside, closing the door. What just happened felt like a storm passing by. But he couldn't think about it any longer because the front door just opened.

"I'm home, Felix! Oh-" Her bag fell on the floor and her eyes were wide in awe.

"YN!" Rushing in for a hug, he picks her up and spins her around like every princess in classic Disney movies. 'Happy birthday, my love!"

"Felix, did you do all this?" He puts her down gently and pecks her nose and smiles sweetly.

"All for you, YN. I would have done more but I was running out of time." He watches, as she pulled her hands to her face, covering her quivering lips and her eyes that started to tear up.

"No, no. This is... Felix thank you." She grabs him by the neck and kisses him. She runs her fingers through his hair, making him some type of way that he loves so much he would groan.

"YN." He called, exhaling after intense kissing. "I would want to continue doing more with you but, um... maybe we should eat first?"

YN peeks behind him and sees the food on the table. "Sure, but you better be my second meal." She brushes her fingers against his lips to his chin as she started walking to the table.

A tingle rushes through Felix's body. Her touch is just heaven-sent. "Oh, let me get that for you." Felix rushes to her side and pulls up her chair for her.

"Thank you, Honey." YN purposely teases. She hears a sigh from her lover as he grabbed her chin to his face.

"Please don't make me impatient."

For the rest of the dinner, it was filled with emotion. Genuine, sincere, and endearing conversations. A night to hold deep in YN's heart. Everything from the moment to the feeling, it was all perfect and peaceful. It was in these moments that they both to themselves, how were they so lucky to have each other. No matter what they would face they were sure that they had each other's back. 

"So Felix, I can see a few boxes over there. What did you get me?"

The man's eyes lit up, his tail wagging excitedly as if he were to be a dog. "I got you a dress! And I want to see you in it now." He handed it to her and took her to the bedroom. "Come out once you're ready, 'kay? But don't take too long." 

"You're not even giving me a chance to debate." YN laughs lightly, amused by Felix's eager look.

A few minutes passed, like 15 or so, and Felix began to worry. Does she not like the dress? What if she can't put it on herself? No way! Is she not gonna wear it because it's not her style?!

Felix stands by the door and was about to knock but the door opens and he was just frozen into place.

"So? How does it look?" she does a little twirl on her heels. YN looked amazing. She styled her hair up, exposing her neck and shoulders.

It was but a simple black dress but she managed to make it look elegant and beautiful

It was but a simple black dress but she managed to make it look elegant and beautiful. Felix carefully looks at her up and down. He was taken aback and just swooning over his woman.

"Felix?" 

Felix puts a hand over his mouth the other across his chest. 

"You look...amazing just gorgeous and sexy."

She giggled, smiling up at him. "I love the dress, Felix. Thank you. Should I wear it for the rest of the night?" She wraps her hands around his neck and he places his hands on her waist.

Felix pauses for a minute before holding her chin and lifting it up to face him.

"You can. But I'll be taking it off you before you can reach the bed."

And we can say that the night was filled with hot intense love.