Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

40 - Where there is love, there is life

425 10 7
By ZariasWritings_

Small Time jump... 2 days later

____________________________________

Red. Blood. Luciano stared at the dried up blood on his hands as he turned the faucet water on. Then the memory flew through his eyes in a flash.

Flashback

"Teresa!" Was the voice of Luciano yelling as he ran to her, sliding down and catching her before she hit the ground. He kept whispering no to himself as she coughed up a little blood, it wasn't major and that kept him relieved.

Instantly Adriano was by his side, helping him pick her up. Adriano was yelling at the men, but Luciano didn't hear what he said, because he was focused on putting pressure on Teresa's wound.

"You promised Tesoro" He whispered, tears down his face, staring down at her as she stilled.

Flashback End

The doctor told them the plastic seal Adriano had done on her, prevented the collapsing of her lung and it was a good move.

He was thankful for Adriano. Even more when they told him about the blood situation. They needed to do a blood transfusion, and he instantly agreed to give up his only to find out that he didn't have her type, which was a B-. When Adriano heard of this, he offered up his because they were a match. Apparently B- wasn't that common and they didn't have any in the hospital and they were low on O-.

Not having the same blood type that she had, only put even more frustration and stress on him because if something else happened and the hospital didn't have a negative or Adriano wasn't there, things could have gone very differently.

Today was Day 3 since she's been shot. The doctors told him the bullet did puncture a lung which caused her to cough up blood but it wasn't major, nothing was severely damaged. They said her organs were just fine, but she did need surgery for the removal of the bullet. She came out of surgery 2 days ago.

Adriano never left. He stayed in the waiting room. All he could think about was how scared he was. The minute they pulled up, they shot the man. But Teresa had already run in front of Luciano, getting shot herself. Of course they killed the man, but once Adriano saw her go down to her screen, he dropped his gun and ran to her.

He couldn't get the terrifying visual out of his head when they had hair in the back of the car laid over Luciano. She wasn't moving anymore, she wasn't coughing like she was before, she was still. They both thought they had lost her.

But they didn't. And now she was on IV drips in the room with Luciano. Adriano knew he was shook. First Laura who he thought was dead, came back and when the news first was brought up, he also broke just a little. Now Teresa got shot, on his watch, Adriano wouldn't have understood the pain.

Yet in a way he could, in a way he did. Not only was Teresa his friend, she was someone he loved. His first time seeing someone he really loved almost die. They said after her surgery, she will be back up in a week or two but she wouldn't fully recover until after 5 or 6 weeks, it could happen faster.

Luciano rubbed the back of Teresa's hand with his thumb. He didn't sleep, he couldn't sleep, or the memory would hunt him. And he didn't have Teresa to hold, to chase the nightmare away. It just kept replaying in his head. Things like he shouldn't have let her walk out, he should have walked her out. But even when she was mad at him, she jumped in front of him, taking the bullet.

Luciano wasn't afraid of dying. That was a risk he took every single day being a Don. And he knew he wouldn't have died anyway. He was much taller than Teresa and if the bullet would have hit him, it would have been in his upper abdomen. He would have been okay, but she got in front of it. And yet again he broke. He didn't break completely, but the thought of her dying right there was enough to shake him.

Feeling her hand move, he raised his head, looking at her, waiting for any other movement. He felt what felt like an attempt to squeeze his hand and her eyes began fluttering repeatedly and she groaned, laying her head to the side, facing him. Her eyes roamed around, trying to get a view of things before they landed on Luciano.

He had gotten up, coming back with a bottle of water and a straw inside it. Helping her take a sip, she laid her head back with a sigh.

"L-Lu-"

"I'm here" He brushed her hair, kissing her hand.

"C-cold" She shivered and once again he got up, pulled out the blanket from the bag that was brought to him from home and laid the blanket over her.

"Better?" He asked and she nodded smiling at him causing him to chuckle softly before he kissed her hand again.

The more she stared at him, the more she wanted to laugh and she tried, but it caused her to wince due to the vibrations hurting her chest, where she was shot.

"I'm sorry I didn't protect you Tesoro" He laid his head down, their hands shaking, Teresa not sure if it was hers or his, but she could tell he was going to cry.

"I should've done something. I should've never let you walk out on your own. We could have avoided this" Wincing, she moved her other arm, placing her hand in his hair, massaging the back of his neck.

"The only difference would be you in this bed" She whispered back and he raised his head, wiping his face as he said, "It should have been that way"

She shook her head, "It shouldn't. And I would do it again" , she said, truthfully. Even though he was putting himself at risk of being in the hospital bed everyday, still if it were to come down to it once more, she would take the bullet again. She didn't want to, bullets hurt like a bitch, but her body and heart felt compelled to. Something about standing there while the person you love gets shot, didn't sit right with her. Besides, he's been in more emotional pain then she ever has, and she was okay with keeping him from having to bear the physical as well.

Because she knew he would. Dons have to. Strode around like they were fine so their enemies would think so to. She knows. Luciano did it before, only the bullet didn't penetrate his body, just a graze.

She wondered how long she'd been in there and when Luciano told her for two days, she told him to go home and shower, at least attempting to convince him that she would be fine, but he refused multiple times.

Her eyes closed as she yawned and Luciano chuckled, his eyes staring down at her with unmistakable love. Total and utter love.

"You should get some rest Tesoro"

She nodded, "After I talk to Adriano" She said and he nodded, kissing her forehead. His hand slipped from hers as he got up and left the room, Teresa fighting to keep her eyes open.

They must've given her medicine or something. Her eyes began to adjust to the light better and she saw the IV drip to her arm. She always wondered how it felt to have a needle in your body for a long time, now she knows. She still didn't like needles though. "She's awake" She heard and her head turned towards the door to see Adriano striding up to her with a grin.

"You look like shit" She laughed, but it quickly stopped once she groaned from the pain. He chuckled, sitting down next to her, replacing the spot Luciano once sat.

"High expectations for someone who just took a bullet to the chest" He smirked and she rolled her eyes.

" Not my best moment" She winced, as she adjusted herself so her neck wouldn't hurt anymore and his eyes dropped. " It shouldn't have never been a moment Teresa" He sighed, threading his fingers through hers.

" Do me a favor?" He asked and she hummed in response, causing his head to raise and stare her into her eyes. " Never scare me like that again." She raised her hand to use her thumb, wiping the tear away that fell and he looked to the side, wiping his face causing her to smile, no doubt he didn't want her to see him cry.

His head turned as he heard her yawn and he chuckled, shaking his head. " Go to sleep." She nodded and he stood up, and she grabbed his arm, trailing down to his hand. He looked down at their hands, and looked at her.

" Thank you". She whispered.

" What for?" He took a step towards her and her hand raised up his arm, touching the patch he was given after they took his blood.

"That is hardly anything to thank me for. Just blood " he chuckled and she smiled.

" If you weren't here, neither would I be" She sighed and his smile died down, only now recognizing that. How did she know? He didn't know, but it felt good to know that even though the doctors removed the bullet, even though they got her to the hospital, none of it would have mattered if he weren't there.

He crouched down, pressing his lips against her head. "If you weren't here, neither would I be" He whispered back, repeating her words. His hand slipped from hers and he walked out the room, glancing once more at her, before he walked away.

Once he appeared, Luciano stood up and Adriano told him that she was now sleeping. Adriano decided to go back home, because he didn't want to leave Rolo in his cage for so long, alone. Luciano was going to stay though.

Luciano nodded and his phone began ringing and once he saw who it was, he huffed. Adriano chuckled, patting him on the back. "Buona fortuna, ne avrai bisogno" (Good Luck, you're going to need it)

Luciano groaned, smacking his hand away and answered it hearing his mother ask,

" Chi l'ha fatto? Stai bene?" (Who did it? Are you okay?)

" sto bene mamma" (I'm okay Mama) He responded, with a grin. Same as usual. Overprotective, overdramatic.

" Perché ho ricevuto una chiamata che diceva che ti avevano sparato?"(Why did I get a call saying you were shot at?) He rolled his eyes, knowing one of his men called. It was always one of them and he never seemed to ever find out who did it. Perks of being under the protection of his mother, she wouldn't say anything.

"Io ero. Purtroppo hanno perso"( I was. Unfortunately they missed) He sighed, sitting down and he didn't hear anything for a while, like a pause, no doubt registering that he used the word unfortunately.

"Era la ragazza, no? La spogliarellista?" (It was the girl wasn't it? The stripper?)

"Mama" He groaned and she quickly apologized. He explained what happened, and what the doctor said, that she only needed surgery and she was going to be fine. She even asked if she should come, though he knew it wasn't out of her gracious heart for Teresa, but just out of respect for him, and even though it was just a respectful thing, it didn't sit well for him.

He got up, walking over to Teresa's door, looking inside to make sure she was still sleeping. He leaned against the wall, thinking on whether he should say what he wanted. And he chose to. "Voglio che tu la incontri" (I want you to meet her)

"Luciano-" He knew she was going to complain.

"Non adesso. Ma una volta guarita" (Not now. But once she's recovered)

He heard his mother sigh on the other end, an indication she was going to give in, even though he knew she didn't want to.

"Figlio, hai intenzione di stare con questa donna?" (Son do you plan on being with this woman?)

He turned around, staring through the transparent clear window glass of the door and his eyes landed on Teresa, peacefully sleeping. "Where there is love, there is life," He said. "And she is mine" He concluded, turning away from the window.

He could tell his mother was shaking her head behind the phone. Even if she has been in love, she only knew what his father taught them both. That love was an unnecessary risk as a Don. She didn't know how it actually felt to be torn between being a Don and being in love. But he wanted both. But it was only one he needed, but she wouldn't understand that.

"Son don't let your emotions decide for you" She said, also what he's been taught, still is everyday by his family. Though he's now straying away from that belief.

"There's no one else I'd rather have by my side" He said, and he took a deep breath waiting for her answer. Even if she didn't agree with him, that was still his mother and family was the most important thing. He wanted her to meet Teresa, but if she could not accept her, that would only be something he would have to accept, because it wouldn't change anything.

"I will meet her" He chuckled, blowing a breath of relief. "Thank you"

"Don't thank me yet Son"

She hung up and he looked at Teresa, opening the door and going inside.

-

Jovana smiled, walking from around the wall she was previously placed behind, listening to her step mothers and Luciano's conversation. Of course the mother didn't know as Jovana walked into the kitchen and kissed her on the cheek.

"Quindi Luciano ha una potenziale donna?"(So Luciano has a potential woman?) Her mother huffed and turned around, folding her arms.

" What have I told you about ear hustling? It's disrespectful Jovana." She lectured and Jovana waved her hand, dismissing it.

"What's her name?"

Their mother told Jovana that Teresa was a former stripper. "A stripper?!" Jovana questioned, shocked. Their mother shrugged, taking a seat. "Same as I thought. But not all strippers are Cercatori d'oro after men's money" (Gold diggers)

Jovana laughed a little at the quick switch of language. Their mother rarely spoke English because her entire family were Italian, but she learned it anyway, at least learned as much as she could. However Jovana had been learning English since she was 6, she still didn't know why, but English was like Italian for her. " So he's going to-"

" I assume" She answered and Jovana huffed, sitting back in the chair.

"Without our approval?" She asked. Her mother sighed with a shrug.

"Dal modo in cui parla, non credo che gli importi di quello che pensiamo. E non posso gestire un uomo adulto. " (The way he is talking, I don't think he cares about what we think. And I can't run a grown man. ) She got up, kissing Jovana's temple, before walking away.

Surely we can't run him, but we can make sure he chooses who we want, She evilly thought.

_

Adriano walked upstairs, to retrieve Rolo from Teresa's room where he left him, since her room was the only familiar place Rolo's spent time in. He opened the door and instantly he saw Laura raise up quickly, caught as she laid in Teresa's bed.

"What are you doing?" He raised his hand to his gun in his pants and her eyes followed the movement and he raised his eyebrow, waiting for her response.

"I wanted a dress" She lied and he took a step forward, closing the door. He did not trust her at all. "I gave you some clothes"

"They were too big" She quickly said and he folded his arms, staring at her. "And yet you are looking for dresses the same size as the one you claim too big."

"Why are you asking so many questions?" She asked, standing up and he blocked her pathway. "Why are you deflecting them?" He tilted his head and her eyes narrowed, the evil swirling within them. The look he's seen before in her eyes. Back when she was with Luciano. Then it was gone, but the lies she couldn't hide. She shook her hand saying, "Never mind. Where's Luciano?"

"Busy"

"Busy where?" She said almost instantly and he moved past her, ignoring her.

He grabbed one of Teresa's designer duffle bags, no doubt costing hundreds of dollars, and pulled open her drawer that was what women called, 'an underwear drawer'. He didn't name his drawers, they were just drawers, but maybe it was a woman thing.

Laura giggled, staring at him as her arms folded. "I don't think she will appreciate you going through her panties" She teased and he continued to ignore her.

He grabbed some loose oversized shirts and regular shorts. He chose underwire bras so it wouldn't hurt her chest even further, they were soft and recommended, he searched for them. He grabbed a few sports bras since they were also comfy and he was sure she would want to walk around without a shirt anyway.

"Where is this Teresa girl?" His head lifted up and he stood up, turning around.

"She's a woman" He said defensively, not caring whether she noticed or not. He hoped she did so she would stop talking. But she just waved her hand dismissively.

"I'm 3 years older than her, so girl it is. Actually why is he with someone 4 years from his age? She's so young" He threw the bag over his shoulder.

" She's old enough and she's unavailable" He moved and she moved, in his way asking, "Why use codes?"

"Why so nosey?"

"Why so hostile?" She questioned instantly after his. His eyes searched hers and she smirked.

"Do you want something?" He folded his arms. "Why the sudden attitude? I thought I was your baby sister, remember?" She raised her hand and he pushed it away.

"That was a year ago. I don't know who or what you could have become" He said and she giggled, "I'm still me"

"More prying. Look, you and Luciano are done. Understand that. He loves Teresa so move on" He grabbed her arm, pulling her out the room as he slammed the door and put his finger in her face like he was telling her off.

"Stay out of her room and don't you dare go in his. " He turned and walked away and her nose twitched with the anger she had. She stomped across the hall into her room and slammed the door, flopping on her bed. She sighed, trailing her hand down the expensive fabric of the dress, bitter and jealous. She never had something like this, something so expensive. It made her even more jealous that she couldn't fit it and look as good as Teresa wearing it.

Even when she we're healthy back then, she still didn't have the body Teresa did. That's why he probably likes her anyway, she jealousy thought.

Laying sideways on her bed, she pulled her drawer open and took out the gold diamond ring that she took from Teresa's room. It was so beautiful, shiny and expensive. Luciano had to buy it, she thought.

Sliding it on her finger, she frowned, it was a little bit bigger than hers, but it was so gorgeous that she didn't care. She placed it on her ring finger this time, holding her hand out for her to stare at and she smiled. Luciano's engagement ring would go on that finger, and she couldn't wait to marry him, to be together once more. Be his bride.

But he was stuck on Teresa.

But she knew Teresa was just a rebound to use to get over her. How could he forget his first love? He didn't stop loving her, she knows he didn't. That kiss said so.

She just needed to bring out the old Luciano. The man who fell in love with her.

She curled into a ball, rubbing the ring on her finger.

But what would she do about Teresa?

____________________________________

I sense trouble... don't you?

Jokes on her Adriano bought her that ring and not Luciano. Ha!

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
143K 4.4K 55
"You can't control me!" "Listen to your husband." What's with all this arrange marriage? She doesn't want it. ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ :: 231121 ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ :: 090122 ...