Ishqaan: The Games of Destiny...

By aestheticxcloudz

This book is based on Ishqi and Ahaan's journey from my point of view. It's not necessarily related to the st... More

โœจ Introduction โœจ
Part 2- You? Again? ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
Part 3- Annoying but Cute ๐Ÿ˜š
Part 4- Thank-you? ๐Ÿ’ซ
Part 5- A spark โšก๏ธ
Part 6- The Beginning ๐ŸŽฌ
Part 7- Butterflies ๐Ÿฆ‹
Part 8 - Banters Continued...
Part 9 - Slight Misunderstandings
Part 10 - Jealousy + Sweet Moments
Part 11- The Aftermath ๐Ÿคจ
Part 12- The Dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป
Part 13- Ishk High ๐Ÿพ
Part 14- Ishk High Continued! ๐Ÿพ
Part 15- Unpleasant Surprises
Part 16- Confusion ๐Ÿ’ซ
Part 17- Ishqi gets Hurt!
Part 18- Doubts & Dances
Part 19- Slow Realizations
Part 20- The Flight โœˆ๏ธ
Part 21- Dinner Dates
Part 22- Confession
Part 23- Undesired Engagements
Part 24- Drunk Ahaan ๐Ÿบ
Part 25- The Morning After โ˜€๏ธ
Part 26- Cute Moments
Part 27- Plans & Gifts
Part 28- Breakups!
Part 29- Telling the families'
Part 30- The Best Godfather
Part 31- Decisions
Part 32- Light in the Darkness
Part 33- Mendhi & Sangeet
Part 34- Haldi
Part 35- Light Moments
Part 36- Shaadi & Drama
Part 37- Scenes & Shocks
Part 38- Revelations & Rhea
Part 39- Married & First Night
Part 40- First Morning Together
Part 41- A New Start
Part 42- Warm Welcomes
Part 43- Revealed!
Part 44- Fun Mornings ๐Ÿคช
Part 45- Reception
Part 46- Happily Ever After! ๐Ÿ’ซ
Note โค๏ธ

Part 1- First Meet ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

1.8K 91 20
By aestheticxcloudz

Hello everyone! I've finally completed writing the first part! Please let me know how you guys like it :)

Remember to participate in trends for IPZN S2, mail/call/spam/stream the videos Sony uploads of IPZN almost everyday. Help maintain the hype!! After all these efforts maybe we'll get a season 2 💛

================================================================================

The day dawned crisp and clear, the sun poured through two large windows in a beautiful room- A fluffy lilac carpet was spread across the marble floors while the room held expensive yet elegant furniture, golden photo frames holding meaningful pictures were hung on the cream coloured walls. A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling while led lights surrounded it. 

A large bed sat in the middle of the room, on it were fluffy pillows, a soft blanket and a beautiful young women who was fast asleep. "BEEP BEEP" her alarm clock went off, she extended her hand and pushed the snooze button, "Five more minutes" she kept snoozing the alarm clock.  This continued until her mother came into her room to wake her up, this was their daily routine. She knew she could keep on snoozing the clock till her mother came to wake her up, she was the favourite, the apple of her family's eye and everyone loved to spoil her. 

Her mother walked into her room and opened the lavish pastel coloured curtains, as the sunlight hit her face she rubbed her bleary eyes and sat up on her bed, "Good morning Ishqi! Jaldi se ready hokar neecha aajao aath(8) baaj gaye hai" said Sania while kissing her daughter on the forehead. 

"Good morning maa, aap jao mein ten minutes mein aapko neeche, ready miloungi" she smiled- 

Sania nodded and headed downstairs to drink tea with her mother-in-law and husband who were both already dressed and sitting in the lounge. Manav read the newspaper while sipping on tea while Sheetal Dadi (Dadi Maa- DM) was knitting something new. Sania poured herself some green- tea and the trio conversed about their plans for the day. 

Just as Ishqi had told her mother, she came running down the stairs within 10 minutes, she went upto her father and grandma and hugged them, "Good morning papa, good morning DM"- 

Dadi Maa: Good Morning beta, she said smiling-

Manav: Good morning Ishqi beta! Aaj meri beti itni jaldi kaise uth gayi? Tabhiat toh theek hai?

Ishqi: Jaldi? Mein toh roz aath(8) baaje uthti houn-

Manav: Hmm, lekin it's 7:30 right now-

Ishqi: Huh? Maa?

Sania giggled, "Aaj mein teen(3) aur snoozes se pehle aagyi thi-"

The trio laughed while Ishqi said, "I missed 30 extra minutes of sleep and you guys are laughing"

Someone came and put his arm around Ishqi's shoulder, "Kissi ko itna bhi lazy nahi hona chahiye, mere se kuch sikh, roz subah che(6) baaje uth ke gym jaata houn aur tu sooti rehti hai"

Ishqi: Yaar bhaiyya, soona bhi sehat ke liye important hota hai- 

Zayan: Hmm, tu bohot smart hai, humein toh pata hi nahi tha- hum saab bewakoof toh saari raat jhagte hai, he said sarcastically- "Soone ke liye raat hoti hai, din nahi"

Ishqi: Bhaiyya, aath(8) baaje tak hi toh sooti houn- Tara roz late uthti hai, usse aap kuch nahi kehte-

Zayan: Woh bechari poori raat parhai karti hai, usska late uthna toh baanta hai- Lekin tu movies dekthi hai-

Sania: Zayan, kyun tang kar rahe ho behan ko...Jaldi se jaa ke shower le lo phir saab breakfast karte hai...

Zayan: Ji maa- saying this he playfully smacked Ishqi on the head and ran up the stairs.

Soon Tara and Zayan came downstairs as well and the family had breakfast together. Then, Ishqi + Manav left for their office while Zayan went to the hospital as he's a doctor and Tara went to university. 

------------
The sun shone through the already opened windows in a blue and white themed room, a handsome young man sat on his bed all dressed up for the day, scrolling through his calendar. The alarm went off but he was already awake to shut it off. 

Two people barged into his room and they looked rather disappointed, "Come on bhai! aaj yeh chipkali aur mein jaldi uth gaye taake hum aapko aapne  tareeke se utha saake and you're already up and ready!" said one of the disappointed duo- 

Ahaan: Hmm, Kartik and Sonu tum dono aaj jaldi uth hi gaye ho toh wapis soe mat jaana. Go get dressed and neeche milon mujhe, Aaj baarish hai toh Kartik tu aapni heavy bike pe nahi jaa sakta and Sonu aaj shaam ko humne Sarla auntie ke ghar jaana hai toh mein tujhe, maa, aur chachi ko market chod deta houn. Go inform them as well.

The siblings nodded and headed downstairs to let other's know, "Maa, Tai Ji- bhaiyya humein thodi der mein market drop kar rahe hai. Sarla auntie ke ghar jaana hai na toh kuch samaan lena hai" 

Savitri: Theek hai beta-

Chachi: Kartik, Sonu tum dono jaa ke ready hojao agar late hogaye toh Ahaan gussa karey ga, jao-

Both of them went into their respective rooms to change while Ahaan came down from his- "Good Morning everyone!" he said and hugged his parents/aunt/uncle while he touched his grandma's feet. 

Veer: Ahaan, all prepared for the meeting today?

Akash: Hmm, this deal could be very beneficial for our company-

Ahaan: Yes papa and chachu, meine poori tarah prepare karliya hai and dekhna this deal is going to be a success!

"Aajaiye saab, nashta laag gaya hai"- Bhola, the Malhotra's house-help called out from the kitchen-

They all nodded, Sonu/Kartik joined them and they all had breakfast togther. Then, Veer + Akash went to the Malhotra Construction's office while Ahaan dropped Kartik at university and Sonu/Chachi/Savitri at the market, & headed towards the Verma Enterprises office. Dadi stayed home to prep for the evening with the help of Bhola. 

--------

In around 30 minutes Ishqi and her father reached their office, it was tall and large building with a beautiful garden in front and underground parking lot behind. 

Ishqi was driving so she parked the car, just then her phone started to ring- "Papa, aap undar jaiye mein jaldi se call attend karke aati houn"- Manav nodded and went inside the building while Ishqi got out of the car and answered the phone call. 

She was mindlessly walking while talking on the phone, she turned around all of a sudden and bumped into someone, the coffee in her hands spilled all over his clothes. 

Ishqi: Oh My God!! I'm soo sorry-

.....: What sorry?! I have a really important meeting and tumne mere saare kapre kharab kardiye! he yelled at her annoyed-

Ishqi: Arrey! Aap itna bharak kyun rahe hai?! Galti hogayi aur meine sorry bhi toh maang li na?

....: First of all, sorry maangte nahi hai, bolte hai and second ke tum bohot bewakoof ho!

Ishqi: Oh hello! Mr. Akru, mein bewakoof nahi balke aap khadoos hai! Meine jaan buch kar aapke upar coffee thodi na girai hai! 

Ahaan: Tum na aapni ajeeb language bolna baand karo! Aur mera naam Ahaan hai, Ahaan Veer Malhotra- 

Ishqi: Itna lambha naam! Use agar ek karte hai toh baaki dou(2) extra naamon ki kya zaroorat hai!

Ahaan: Oh Shut up! I'm already running late, mujhe tumse argue nahi karna!

Ishqi: Toh jaiye na, meine konsa aapke pair pakre hui hai! 

He grunted and left from there while Ishqi shrugged, "Kitna ladaku insaan tha! Ek choti si galti par itna sunna gaya....Meri saari coffee bhi gira di! Chalo, koi na- I shall get a new one!"

She entered the building and headed straight towards the building food court. She ordered and sat on a nearby stool in the cafe to wait and in around 10 minutes her coffee was ready. She paid and headed upstairs, to her dad's cabin. 

Ishqi entered the cabin, "Lo! Aagyi meri beti! Whose actually going to handle this deal!" Manav exclaimed and the person who he'd signed the deal with turned around and his eyes widened, "Yeh batameez ladki yahan kya kar rahi hai?!" he thought while Ishqi was also having the same reaction, "Yeh Mr. 3 in 1 yahan kya kar raha hai" she stood like a statue by the door while Ahaan and Ishqi both stared at each other in disbelief. 

Manav: Undar aao na Ishqi beta, come have a seat-

Ishqi nodded and took a seat on the chair beside Ahaan, "Toh Mr. Malhotra" Manav said- 

Ahaan: Sir, please call me Ahaan, he smiled-

Manav: Okay so Ahaan, this is my daughter Ishqi, Ishqi Verma. She's the one who prepared this wonderful presentation and she will be handling this deal. Both of you guys are almost of the same age so I hope you'll become friends and work well on this together. I suggest ke tum dono dosti kar lo, yeh teen(3) saal acche guzar jaige-

Ishqi: TEEN SAAL?!

Manav: Haan beta, this deal is of 3 years and uss se pehle koi back-off nahi kar sakta. Get to know each other and then kal se kaam start karna, okay? Good luck!

The duo nodded and headed towards Ishqi's cabin, they kept throwing each other death glares- They took a seat in Ishqi's office and she said, "Soo, umm Mr. AVM"

Ahaan: AVM? My name is Ahaan, Ahaan Veer Malhotra-

Ishqi: Offo! Kitni baar baataige..mujhe bhoolne ki bimari nahi hai..I know aapka naam "Ahaan Veer Malhotra" hai but itna lambha naam kisse yaad rahe so mein toh aapko AVM ki kahoungi- 

Ahaan: You're so annoying! he remarked while rolling his eyes- 

Ishqi: MEIN? M- before she could say further her phone started to ring, "Helloo Raj!!! Kaisa hai tu? Mere se? Accha maang...aajkal to waise bhi tera raj chal raha hai" she laughed at her own joke while Ahaan made an annoyed expression. 

Ishqi (on the phone): Kyun? Hmm...Buss kuch nahi ek KHADOOS  se bande ke saath phaas gayi houn...Accha accha theek hai...Promise...Accha na time pe aajaougi okay..byee!  saying this she ended the call- 

Ahaan: Excuse Me?! Kon tha yeh jisse tum meri buraiyaan kar rahi thi..

Ishqi: Kissne kaha ke mein aapke baare mein baat kar rahi thi? Meine aapka naam liya?

Ahaan: Tumne khadoos kaha-

Ishqi: Oh toh aap maante hai ke aap khadoos ho?

Ahaan: Ughhh!!! Mein jaa raha houn...Kaam toh kal se shuru karna hai aur agar mein yahan baitha raha toh tumne mera dimaag kharab kar dena hai-

Ishqi: Jaiye jaiye, waise bhi mujhe aapke saath baatein karne ka koi shok nahi hai!

Ahaan grabbed his coat and exited her cabin, "Kahan phaas gaya houn mein?!" he thought- 

"Oh god!! Kahan phaasa diya hai!" Ishqi mentally said- 

.....But little did they know that today was the day god had bestowed the greatest blessing upon them both. ✨

PRECAP: You? Again?

===============================================================================

That's all for today!! How'd you guys like it?? { Word Count: 1873 } Next part will be updated soon! ♡

Pls do give feedback on how you liked the first part 💛

Suggestions are always welcome 😚

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

- Vera 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 160 9
This story is in collaboration with one of my friend . Her insta id is @ipzn.__.forever Ahaan Veer Malhotra....the young and charming ACP and one of...
84.6K 4.1K 56
A collection of short stories on Ishqaan cuz I'm low key obsessed with them ๐Ÿ˜š I HUMBLY REQUEST THAT PLEASE DON'T COPY/POST MY WORK ANYWHERE...EVEN W...
102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
74.1K 3.1K 35
this story is completely my imagination. it's just for fun so forget about votes and enjoy it. it's a mature content so read only if you are comforta...