Study Buddies// BILLIE EILISH

By smoochmycooch49

Completed! You are the smartest kid in school and Billie knows it. She is going to take advantage of you get... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen *
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three *
twenty four
Bonus: Humiliate Me *
Bonus: Humiliate Me Pt.2 *
Bonus: I went to the store *
Bonus: I went to the store Pt.2 *
Bonus: Mommy
Bonus: Mommy Pt.2 *

Bonus: Billie's Turn *

4.8K 109 63
By smoochmycooch49

1696 words  😏

⚠️SMUT

"mmmfuck," I hear through the door to the bathroom.

I came to check on Billie since I'd noticed she'd been in there a while.

She's fucking masturbating.

My face begins to heat up as I hear her softly moan again. In the few months that we've been dating (and fucking), I've never once seen Billie cum. She's always just 'taking care of me'. She enjoys it of course, but I always wonder if she would like reciprocation.

a particularly broken moan can be heard through the door and after a few seconds, I hear her washing her hands. I continue to stare blankly at the door, shook by Billie's beautiful sounds.

The bathroom door opens and Billie begins to step out before abruptly stopping before she hits me, "Oh.. hey Cam."

I continue to stand, frozen, "he-ey."

Billie holds in a laugh. Yes, my voice did in fact crack just then.

Goddamnit, I'm turning red again.

We stand awkwardly for a few moments before Billie speaks up, "shall we head back to our movie?"

"Oh, uh, yeah," I respond.

Billie takes my hand and walks us back to her living room, where Frozen II is paused mid-song. I click play once we sit down, and Billie wraps her arm around my shoulder. The volume is quite low, as her parents are home and talking in the kitchen.

As the movie plays, my mind keeps circling back to what I heard in the bathroom. I'm one hundred percent sure Billie knows I heard, considering I was standing, red-faced, right outside the door when she opened it.

I lean into Billie's embrace, putting my lips up to her ear, "you, um, sound really pretty," I whisper hesitantly.

Billie smirks and wets her lips, "oh yeah?"

"Yeah," I say, more confident.

"Thank you, Baby."

Olaf begins to sing about change and Billie shuts off the TV.

"Billie!" I protest.

"Nuh uh I don't know how you got me to watch this shit in the first place," she chuckles, "let's do something else please."

I get an idea and smile a little, "Let's go to my house."

A smirk creeps on her lips as she looks to her parents in the kitchen, "hey guys? Mind if I sleep at Cam's tonight?"

Maggie turns to us, "Are Cameron's parents there?"

I get worried, but Billie continues to be nonchalant, "No, but we're responsible kids, right?"

Maggie chuckles, "Sweet Cameron here is responsible, I don't know about you," she jokes.

Billie rolls her eyes and Maggie speaks again, looking over at me, "you're in charge alright?"

I smile, "Of course, Mrs. Baird."

"Call me Maggie, hunny, and alright you kids can go."

I look down, "Right, Maggie, sorry."

"Don't worry," she assures, "have fun!"

"Will do," Billie says quickly before grabbing my hand and practically dragging me out of her house.

I know she has other things in mind, seeing as her hand is on my thigh as we drive to my place, but I really wanna please her tonight.

I just have to know what I want and ask nicely, I remember.

Billie drives 'funly' all the way to my house and gets there in record time, I'm sure. We step inside my house and Billie immediately pins me against the door with a passionate kiss.

"Bil- mmBillie," I say, pushing at her chest.

She stops kissing me and releases me from against the door, "what is it?" she asks gently.

A smile grows on my lips as I run my hands down her sides, "Let me please you?"

Billie lifts an eyebrow, "You want to fuck me?" She smirks after a moment, "Oh, you wanna hear more, don't you?"

I nod shyly.

"I'd like that," she says, biting her lip slightly.

I keep holding my hands on her waist as my face darkens, "help me? I don't exactly know how."

"Of course Princess."

We walk up to my room and Billie lays down on my bed, calling my over with her index finger. I play the neighborhood softly from my speakers for some noise and climb on top of her. I straddle her stomach and sit, Billie holding my waist.

"Okay, what do I do?"

Billie smiles up at me, "kiss me, I'll help you."

Butterflies swarm through me as I lean down and place my lips on hers. At first the kiss is quite choppy as Billie lets me lead, but I soon find my rhythm and remember how Billie usually does things.

I stick my tongue out between my lips and Billie opens her mouth for me. I try to make the same moves that Billie does, knowing it works.

I feel Billie tap my waist and I pull away, "you're doing so good," she praises, "just try to keep your movements a little slower. I'll follow you, you don't have to do it all."

I blush and nod, "okay, um," I trail off as I lean in again, this time, slowly swiping my tongue on Billie's lip, and allowing her time to open up. As I kiss her deeply, she follows my movements much easier, and we break into a rhythm.

After a couple of minutes of making out, I move my lips from Billie's to her chin and slowly down her neck. I've never given someone a hickey before but hey, first time for everything, right?

I move lower to Billie's collar bone and she hums softly at the feeling of my lips sucking on her skin.

One point for Cameron.

I keep sucking, too afraid to bite her, until I'm sure I've made a dark mark. I pull away to look at my masterpiece to find a barely darkened area. I frown slightly at the sight and look up at Billie.

"It's okay, Princess, it felt good. Keep going my love."

Billie's words of encouragement helped me slightly, though I'm still embarrassed.

God, I suck at this.

I hesitantly bring my hands down to the hem of Billie's shirt, blushing as I begin to pull it up. Billie sits up slightly and helps me pull it off all the way before I quickly lose my shirt as well.

Billie looks at me with lust, a new kind that I haven't seen before.

"You're worked up?" I ask, genuinely curious.

She bites her lip, "Yes, Baby. You've got me all worked up."

This assurance gives me more confidence as I lean down to remove her bra, waiting for a nod before I take it off. I make eye contact with her to see her pupils dilating and her face getting flushed.

A shot of arousal pulses through me and I kiss down her neck, between her breasts, moving over to one side and latching on to one of her nipples. I remember the kinds of things I like and I swirl my tongue around the bud before softly nipping at the sensitive area, eliciting a shiver and a gasp from the woman below me.

Every small noise eggs me on as I continue to travel lower down her stomach. I feel as though I'm getting the hang of it, at least I hope so.

Before I travel any further to Billie's hemline, I speak, "Am I doing okay?"

Billie, breathless, makes eye contact with me, "You're doing wonderful. Such a good girl for me, hm?"

I bite my lip as I try to keep myself together, "Thank you, Mommy. C-can I, uhh."

Billie lays her head back on the pillow, squirming slightly, "Please," she says, her eyebrows knitting together.

Surprised by her demeanor, but unwilling to keep her waiting, I swiftly strip her of her pants and pull her underwear down to her knees.

I freeze.

What do I do?

I stare at Billie's throbbing pussy, deliberating over using my tongue or my fingers to fuck her. I feel like eating her out may be easier but what if I mess up? When am I supposed to breathe?

I hesitantly lay between my girlfriend's legs and look up at her from my position below her core. She smirks at me, "Keep going, Baby."

I nod and look down at Billie's pink, wet, pussy. I can see the pre-cum oozing slowly out of her entrance and my mouth begins to water.

I lower myself and experimentally lick up her entrance, tasting her. I almost lose it at her flavor and let out a delighted moan. She lets out her own in response.

I lean in again, this time more confident, and lick all the way up her folds, flicking my tongue slightly when I reach her clit. Another moan.

"You sound so pretty," I comment and she moans in response.

I continue to gorge myself on her, licking and sucking as I please. It becomes more difficult to breathe as I speed up l, but I try to recall my swimming lessons as I child and how I was taught to regulate my breaths.

As Billie gets closer and closer, her moans get higher and higher-pitched. When my domme lets out a whine, I realize how close she is and perform my favorite of Billie's actions. I softly bite Billie's clit, holding a small amount of pressure until she lets go beneath me, letting out another broken moan as she cums. I let go of her clit with my teeth and suck softly on it until she finishes completely, whining at me to stop.

Billie takes in deep breaths as she calms down and I climb up her body, leaving soft kisses from her stomach up between her boobs and to her lips. As I pull away, she catches my lips again, kissing me passionately.

"Thank you, Baby."

I blush at her post-orgasm voice, "Mhmm, that was fun."

She giggles, "come here, you've got some of me on your nose."

My cheeks burn as Billie licks it off of my nose and hums at her own flavor. I shove my flustered cheeks into her neck and leave a couple kisses there.

"I love you."

I feel a soft kiss on my hair, "I love you too."

A/n:

SUP GUYSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 1K 16
-๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š ๐’…๐’๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...
455K 14K 42
Millie has been best friends with Billie for as long as she can remember. They've always done everything together, but as Millie grows up and explore...
1.1M 23.8K 52
You're the new kid in school and a girl named Billie is making your life hell. THE BOOK HAS GXG, SMUT, CUSSING, MATURE THEMES, ETC. do not read if y...
181K 4.3K 32
falling in love with my bully wasn't what I had planned for senior year. its not something I regret either. Disclaimer: this is a G!P (girl with a sh...