Love in thirds

By Nelleke9

Falling in love is different for everybody. Some fall in love the moment their eyes meet, others don't real... More

Authors Note
1.1 Charles & Sofia
1.2 Carlos & Marie
1.3 Daniel & Nell
2.1 Charles & Sofia
2.2 Carlos & Marie
2.3 Daniel & Nell
3.1 Charles & Sofia
3.2 Carlos & Marie
3.3 Daniel & Nell
4.1 Charles & Sofia
4.2 Carlos & Marie
4.3 Daniel & Nell
5.1 Charles & Sofia
5.2 Carlos & Marie
5.3 Daniel & Nell
6.1 Charles & Sofia
6.2 Carlos & Marie
6.3 Daniel & Nell
7.1 Charles & Sofia
7.2 Carlos & Marie
7.3 Daniel & Nell
8.1 Charles & Sofia
8.2 Carlos & Marie
8.3 Daniel & Nell
9.1 Charles & Sofia
9.2 Carlos & Marie
9.3 Daniel & Nell
10.1 Charles & Sofia
10.2 Carlos & Marie
10.3 Daniel & Nell
11.1 Charles & Sofia
11.2 Carlos & Marie
11.3 Daniel & Nell
12.1 Charles & Sofia
12.2 Carlos & Marie
12.3 Daniel & Nell
13.1 Charles & Sofia
13.3 Daniel & Nell
14.1 Daniel & Nell
14.2 Charles & Sofia
14.3 Carlos & Marie
Authors note
Epilogue

13.2 Carlos & Marie

202 9 26
By Nelleke9

Giggling sounds make you look up, and you smile when you see Sofia and Nell walking into the hospitality. "Hey girls" you say, rushing towards the window to get a seat ready for Nell. "Ah, thank you. I hate being treated like this but thank you anyways, I know I need it" she says, rolling her eyes before smiling at you and squeezing your hand. You smile at her, asking the girls what they want to eat before getting the lunch ready. You take a seat next to Sofia, chatting about the weekend so far when Nell makes a pained face. "You okay?" you ask her. She hums, "it's been a bit much the last few days, I'm going to be happy to just be home with Dan after this weekend, that's the best part of this being the Monaco GP. But let's not talk too much about me and Bean, we've done that enough. How's living with Mc Dreamy so far?"

You sigh, pricking your fork in your pasta before looking out of the window. "It's been good mostly; I just feel like we took a step back again. Carlos is struggling with the new step, even though he proposed it, and it's just been a bit stressful. I've got so much stuff that I want to bring to his house and the traveling back and forth hasn't been fun" you say, thinking about the last few months since Carlos asked you to move in with him.

You look around your bedroom, deciding that you really did pack enough clothes for now to bring to Carlos' home. Your dad and brothers wanted to travel back and forth with some of your stuff as well, so that was great. "You got everything mi amore?" you hear Carlos ask, smiling at him with a nod. "Yeah, we're good to go for now. We'll see when we pick up the other things" you say, humming when he takes two other bags downstairs to put in the trunk. Your sewing machine and materials will be brought to you by your brothers, so you didn't have to worry about that. It was race week anyways next week, so a lot of sewing wasn't going to happen.

After arriving at Carlos', or better said, your house, Carlos helps you with bringing everything inside before he goes out to do the grocery shopping. You smile when you see that he already cleared out a part of his closet for you, so you get to work immediately to put your clothes in there. When you come back down after 2 hours you are greeted with a delicious smell coming from the kitchen, and Piñón's happy barks when he sees you. "Hello! There's my favourite boy! How are you, did you miss me?" you coo, crouching down to give him a ruffle through his fur. "I thought I was your favourite boy?" Carlos asks, pouting at you from behind the kitchen counter. "Babe, you're my favourite man, there's a difference" you say, winking at him before focussing your love on Piñón again.

"The first few days were great; we fell into a rhythm quite quickly to be honest. It was almost as in the summer break and that quarantine week, but maybe that was why it went so well. I think when Carlos started to realise that I wasn't leaving after three weeks that he just started to freak out" you say softly, looking down at your plate. You look up when Nell huffs, trying to reach for your hand. "I'm sorry, wanted to squeeze your hand but I'm too big for that. How did you realise that he was freaking out? What did he do?" she asks, leaning against the chair again while rubbing her belly. You smile at Sofia who squeezes your hand, taking a deep breath before recounting how he freaked out.

You look around the house, frowning when you can't see Carlos anywhere. He didn't leave a note that he was out either, but you guess he's probably golfing. You set up your sewing stuff, sitting down while Piñón lays down at your feet. You ruffle his fur before getting to work. One of your friends from Vienna is celebrating her birthday next week, and you can't be there since it's race week, so you decided to make a dress for her. You focus fully on your work, only getting up to go to the toilet or to drink something. When you're satisfied with your progress so far you look at your phone, realising its past 8PM, and you still haven't heard from Carlos. He doesn't answer the phone when you call him, so you debate with yourself what you should do now.

Cooking in the kitchen without Carlos walking around and singing in the living room feels a little weird, but you manage to make a decent meal. You text him that you made dinner, sitting in the garden with Piñón while enjoying the late evening. You store the leftovers in the fridge before going for a walk with Piñón, calling Nell and Sofia while you're making your way towards the beach. When you make it back home an hour later, Carlos is still not home. It's making you a little anxious, but just as you're about to call him again he walks into the house. "Hey" you breath out, smiling at him when you see that he's okay. He looks up at the sound of your voice, frowning a little before greeting you.

"I was worried about you" you say softly when he puts his keys and phone on the table. "Why?" he asks, continuing to unpack his stuff without really paying attention to you. "You didn't respond when I called or texted, so I just freaked out a little because I didn't know where you were" you tell him, sitting down on one of the bar stools in the kitchen. He hums, walking back towards the hallway to put his bag there. "Do I need to tell you every time I go somewhere then?" he asks, leaning against one of the counters before ruffling Piñón's fur. You look at him confused, "no? I'm just telling you that I was worried about you. I'd appreciate it if you left a note or text me when you're going somewhere." He huffs, mumbling an okay before walking away from you.

"I just let him be for a bit, but it hurt you know" you say softly, looking at Nell and Sofia who nod. "I asked him about it later, and he just got a bit annoyed with me, so I just went to bed. I'm not sure when he came to bed, but I was asleep by then. When I woke up, he was training and avoiding me like the plague. It was really shitty" you swallow when you think back to that moment, feeling the feelings rise in your chest again. "Wait, but when did this happen?" Nell asks, looking at you a little confused. "A week ago" you answer honestly, looking at the girls with a sad expression. "And it's not fixed yet?" Sofia asks softly, wrapping an arm around you when you shake your head. "I just don't know what to say. We sleep together and we go to work together but it's, I don't know. We barely talk, I feel like he put his walls up again and I don't know what to do about it this time."

After your shift ends you grab your stuff, walking out of the paddock and going back to the hotel. Normally you'd stay and watch the last bits of qualifying in Carlos' garage, but you're tired and upset. You texted him you were going back to the hotel, not wanting him to be worried. 'If he's even worried' you mumble to yourself before telling yourself to not be an idiot. He does worry, he's just weird. 'Yeah brain, this is a better explanation, thanks' you muse, shaking your head at your thoughts while waiting for the elevator to arrive at your room. You set your stuff down, letting the bath fill with water while you clean up the hotel room and get your and Carlos' stuff ready for tomorrow.

You don't feel like eating dinner, eating an apple and some yoghurt before brushing your teeth and slipping under the covers, falling asleep almost immediately. You wake up from the door that's being closed harshly, and a hushed "sorry, sorry" from Carlos. You click the lamp on the night stand on, rubbing your eyes while sitting up a little against the headboard. Carlos looks at you with a worried expression, opening his mouth to say something before closing it again. You wait a little longer until he says something, sighing softly when he doesn't. You move under the covers again, squeezing your eyes shut to stop the tears who are threatening to spill. You hear Carlos shuffle through the room, closing the bathroom softly before he starts the shower. You feel like calling Nell or Sofia and asking if you can sleep over at their homes, but decide that that won't make anything better.

Wiping the tears from your face you turn around in the bed again, pressing your face in the pillow while you wait for Carlos to come to bed. It doesn't take long before he softly walks through the room, putting his dirty clothes in the suitcase before making a surprised noise when he sees that you already put all his things for tomorrow on another spot, so he doesn't mix his stuff up. He slips into the bed a few moments later, turning on his night lamp before moving on his side so he can look at you. You stare at each other for a while, breathing in the same air while you both fight against the tears that are welling up in your eyes. "I'm sorry" Carlos whispers eventually, hesitantly moving closer to you to wipe the escaped tears away.

"I'm sorry that I put my walls up again, and that I didn't talk about it. I wanted to make up with you, but I didn't know what to say. I now know that saying nothing is even worse than saying something shit" he rambles softly, looking at you with tears in his eyes. "I can't even explain why it happens, I think I felt like you were taking away my freedom, but you weren't. Something in my brain just, went mad and I couldn't" he chokes out a sob, taking a deep breath before continuing, "I couldn't understand why, and I just felt you slipping away from me, but I didn't know what to say." He's full on crying now, but so are you. He moves a little closer to you, opening his arm as an invitation while he presses his face in the pillow.

The moment you move closer to lay your head in your chest he starts crying harder, wrapping his arms around you before burying his face in your hair. You hold each other for a long time, even when you've both calmed down. Just stroking each other's bodies, enjoying the closeness after what felt like an eternity of being apart. Carlos moves away first, wiping your cheeks before stroking the skin while he looks into your eyes. "I don't ever want that to happen again, so I'm going to do everything I can to communicate and to not let it go that far again. I already talked to some people on the team about it, so if I feel like that, I'm going to go to them or the guys and talk about it instead of ignoring you" he says, pressing a soft kiss on your forehead, your nose before brushing his lips over your lips.

You sigh when he presses them firmer on yours, moving your hand from his back into his hair. His lips move against yours slowly, savouring the moment while you run your hand through his damp strands. His tongue prods at your lips, exploring your mouth when you open up for him. You whimper when he turns the two of you around without detaching his lips, pressing his warm body against yours while his hands stroke your shirtclad body. He's out of breath when he pulls away, propping himself up on his elbows while he rests his forehead against yours. "I missed you so much" he breaths, kissing you softly again before stroking your hair from your face. "I missed you too" you whisper, smiling at him when he swallows audible. "I'm sorry too, I didn't know what to do either" you tell him softly, and he shakes his head. "Don't be, this is not your fault at all. I know we need to do this together, and you tried everything Rie. Don't say sorry to me, okay?"

You pull his face down to kiss him, running your hands over his broad back while you explore each other's mouths. He grunts when you buck your hips up, pulling away from you breathlessly while staring at you. "Are you sure? We can just cuddle," he asks, moaning your name when you palm him through his boxers. "Make me feel good" you whisper, looking at him through your lashes when he groans. You undress each other slowly, enjoying the closeness that you've missed so much the last week. Carlos presses kisses on your naked skin, moving down towards your core. You whine, sitting up a little to bring his face back to you so you can kiss him.

"Amore, I wanted t-" "no, I just want to feel you" you whisper, spreading your legs a little more while staring at him with flushed cheeks. He stares at you in disbelief until you wrap your hand around his length, stroking him before aligning him with your entrance. "Please" you whisper, nibbling on the tender skin of his neck. You press your face against the crook of his neck when he pushes into you slowly, moaning his name when he bottoms out. "Fuck, Marie" he moans, staring into your darkened eyes while he starts a slow pace. He wraps his arms around you, the two of you moving slowly while whispering sweet nothings to each other.

You claw your nails into his back when you feel your orgasm approaching, pressing your face against his neck when he picks up the pace, hitting your sweet spot repeatedly until he feels your walls contract around him. "God, I love you, I love you" he whispers when his orgasm hits him, spilling inside of you before slumping down on your body.

You hum, whispering back how much you love him while stroking his hair. You lay in each other's arms for a while, basking in the feeling of being one again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.9K 27
โ€บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บโ€น โ€บ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค...
27.2K 746 36
ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ her who falls for her best friend's brother and him who is helps her with his sister's wedding ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ "You guys spent th...
1.3M 29.8K 70
Everybody has the dream. It starts when seeing something, think about it, wanting it, and one day it becomes the dream. The only way to make it come...