𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐧𝐜𝐭...

By renjunworld

➺ kim yunhee, a hufflepuff with a spark of courage and ambition, stuck with the chosen one, the kindest heart... More

⇛ 𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐄
⇛ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟐𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟏
⇛ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟕
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟖
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟒𝟗
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟎
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟏
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟐
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟑
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟒
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟓
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟔
⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟓𝟕
⇛ 𝟏𝐊
⇛ 𝐀/𝐍
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟏
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟐
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟑
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟒
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟓
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟔
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟕
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟖, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟖, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
⇛ 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟖, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟑𝟓

828 41 58
By renjunworld

𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝟏 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

that morning yunhee had woken up a little later than usual. she headed to the sofas in the common room that was empty because most people had gone for breakfast. on the table, by the sofas, was a box of chocolates. she shamelessly opened the box and took one, popping into her mouth. she couldn't resist. she loved chocolate.

as it melted in her mouth, she found herself breathing very slowly and deeply as an odd feeling overtook her. her eyes landed on a card on the box and all it said was 'jeno'.

she picked up another chocolate and another and another till she finished the whole box. it felt like she wasn't in control. a sigh escaped her lips as she collapsed onto the sofa, thinking of jeno. he was completely clouding her mind and she loved it. she believed jeno had made the chocolates for her and she was so happy.

she got off the sofa, taking the empty box and card, then left the common room, making her way to the great hall. with a skip in her steps, she headed towards where jeno and the others were sitting at the gryffindor table.

"hey, jeno." she sang, slyly sliding onto his lap and surprising all her friends. he lifted his hands up, keeping them away from her as he stared at her, confused.

"uh, what's happening right now?" chenle asked, dropping his spoon. it splashed in his bowl of cereal, flicking milk at himself. he was still upset about his father being taken by the death eaters, but he was staying strong for his mother.

"how are you?" she asked jeno, picking up a slice of bread on his plate and putting it near his mouth. "open."

he did as she said and she fed him the food while everyone continued staring.

"i do not like this." renjun said as she continued feeding jeno. he was also really confused but didn't have the heart to tell her to stop and get off.

"yunhee, what's going on?" he instead asked and she giggled, leaning towards him. she was aiming to kiss him on the lips, but he quickly turned his head to the side so she kissed his cheek. "what are you doing?!"

"i'm in love with you, silly." she said, kissing his cheek again. "and thank you so much for the chocolates."

"i don't understand. what chocolates?" he asked and she showed him the box. mark took the card that was on top of it.

"it says jeno." he said, showing them all.

"oh no." renjun mumbled.

"what?"

"the chocolates must have amortentia in it." he explained, smelling the box and confirming his suspicion. "whichever idiot made it had made it for jeno, but didn't put a to or from so when yunhee ate it, she assumed it was from jeno."

"so basically she's in love with him now?" chenle asked.

"not in love. obsessed. completely obsessed." he replied, shaking his head as yunhee kept trying to kiss jeno, telling him about how much she loved him.

"guys, a little help, please?" he called out to them, holding yunhee back.

"too many people are staring. they'll get the wrong idea. let's go." mark suggested, pulling the girl off him and dragging her out the great hall into the, thankfully, empty corridors.

"what do we do?"

"let's take her to professor slughorn." renjun said, turning to the hufflepuff who was trying desperately to escape. "yunhee, follow jeno, okay?"

she nodded her head, following jeno as he led them to slughorn's office. it was their only way of getting her to comply. on their way, they passed by the three slytherin friends who stared wide-eyed as they heard yunhee singing about how she loved jeno.

"what's wrong with her?" jaemin asked while jisung shook her shoulders trying to snap her out of her infatuated state.

"amortentia." mark replied and yunhee pushed past jisung and latched onto jeno like a koala.

"jeno gave her that?" donghyuck asked as they continued walking. "damn. i didn't know you fancied her that much."

"i didn't give it to her! some girl that fancy's me made some chocolates with the love potion in it, but yunhee ate it thinking i made it." he explained, continuing walking despite being weighed down by the brunette.

"we're taking her to professor slughorn to get an antidote." chenle said, pushing jeno forwards so they could get there quicker. "i want my best friend back!"

"he's totally just jealous that he's not the one yunhee is all over." jisung said and the hufflepuff smacked him.

"i am not! this is inhumane. she doesn't want to be in love with someone like this." he said as the office came into view. "here it is!"

"we'll leave you be. let us know when she's been fixed." jaemin said, leaving with donghyuck and jisung.

mark knocked on the door and a small hatch opened. "i'm sorry, sir. i wouldn't bother you if it weren't absolutely essential."

"jenoooo, my love." yunhee sang and slughorn frowned.

"what's wrong with eunjee?"

"it's yunhee and she was given a very powerful love potion." mark replied.

"very well. come in." he opened the door for them and jeno sat down on the sofa so that yunhee would as well.

"i'm sorry, by the way, professor, about earlier today, our misunderstanding." mark said.

"oh, not at all. all water under the bridge, you know? correct?" slughorn replied, mixing some substances.

"i expect you're tired of it after all these years. all the questions about voldemort."

"don't use that name." slughorn snapped, but was interrupted by yunhee yelling as chenle held onto her waist to stop her from sitting on jeno again.

"here you go. bottoms up." slughorn said, handing her a glass of red drink.

"i don't want it." she said, swatting her hand at the glass. it flew out of his hand and onto the floor, spilling the rug.

"well..." he muttered, sullenly looking at the mess.

"i'll make another one." renjun said, getting up to start brewing his own antidote.

it didn't take long to make and as soon as he was done he placed it straight to yunhee's lips, forcing her to drink it. after a couple of seconds, she let go of jeno and her smile left her face.

"you're truly talented, renjun." slughorn complimented.

"what happened?" yunhee groaned, rubbing her head.

"love potion. how do you feel?" mark asked, kneeling in front of her.

"much better." she replied. "thanks, renjun, and i'm so sorry, jeno."

"it wasn't you're fault. it was haeun. i'll make sure she gets in trouble." jeno told her, patting her knee before helping her up. "let's get you to the medical wing just in case there are any side effects."

"madam pomfrey is going to start hating me."

⚯͛

𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝟏𝟕 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕

it was certainly not yunhee's month. she found herself in and out of the medical wing, having experienced side effects from the love potion. it was mainly headaches and stomaches, but finally, she was getting better and madam pomfrey had told her she probably wouldn't need to see her again for a while.

but she was wrong.

that day, yunhee was hanging on by a thread. she just about survived through her first class and it was during the end of her second class when she felt faint.

she stood up after packing up and gripped onto her chair when she almost toppled over as her vision blurred.

"yun?" chenle called out, noticing how she swayed.

"just got up too fast." she lied, throwing her bag over her shoulder and heading for the door. "let's go."

"somethings not right." mark whispered to renjun who agreed.

they warily watched the girl as she walked down the stairs ahead of them. it was when she got to the bottom, where jisung was, that it felt like her brain had hit her skull. her eyes rolled back and she dropped to the floor, unconscious.

"yunhee!" jisung yelled, lifting her head and holding her as professor mcgonagall, who was passing by, rushed over.

"oh, my dear! take her to madam pomfrey immediately." mcgonagall said and jisung picked her up, running to the medical wing where she was just yesterday.

"madam pomfrey!" he called, placing the girl on an empty bed.

"she's back?!" madam pomfrey exclaimed. "what happened now?"

"i don't know. she just passed out." he said, panicking at how pale she was. she looked dead.

the others rushed in a few moments later as madam pomfrey examined the girl, finally coming to a conclusion.

"professor mcgonagall told us what happened." mark said, panting from how fast they had run there. "what's wrong with her?"

"she is a chronic insomniac." madam pomfrey said. "have you noticed anything about her sleeping patterns?"

"from what aerin has told me, she's always waking up every hour during the night and sometimes just stays awake, staring at nothing. she probably gets like one or two hours of sleep." jeno explained.

"it all started when she was hit with the cruciatus curse and—" renjun said, but was cut off by chenle.

"no, yunhee had problems with her sleep before. just not this intense."

"yeah, but what i mean is the intense insomnia started then. she told me about how she was always seeing scary visions about the future and it was keeping her up all night."

"how come she tells you and not me?"

"not the point, chenle." jeno mumbled, facepalming.

"right... i can give her some medicine, but what she really needs is sleep and then she'll be better." madam pomfrey told them, but no one would have expected the next events.

the next morning, around 3:40, kim yunhee died.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 4.2K 55
sequel to home › jaemin! ❝when does this all end?❞ ꒰ there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...
28.7K 1.3K 25
❝𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞?❞ in which jung yujin gets caught in between two sons from prestigious families and rivaling h...
99.7K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ ꒰ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
127K 6.4K 39
markhyuck. ┅ the world decides your soulmate whether you like it or not. ❝yours is red too?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.07.21 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI...