Not A Tool ~ A Nomu Deku Story

By TheCuteVillain

Completed story :) When Izuku Midoriya was just a child, he got wounded in a battle between a hero and a vill... More

Before You Read
Waking Up
In The Labs
Analyses
The Meeting
The League Of Villains
Infiltration
USJ
A New Life
Meet The Parents
The First Morning
Combat Training
Emotions
The Game
Stain
Exams
Going Camping With The Boys
Quirk Training
Attack
Captured
The Kamino Battle
Aftermath
Shie Hassaikai
Operation Save The Little Girl
You are done for
Curious
Reunited
Under The Stars
Power Boost
Fun Times
Endeavor and Kurogiri
Mixed Training
The Raid
Really Just A Tool
Hospital
What To Do?
Get Some Help, Please
Plans of War
Assault On The Government
Taking Them Down
Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1
Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2
Symbol Of Hope

Vigilantes

175 6 4
By TheCuteVillain

Dear Class 1-A

I am hereby informing you all that Kirishima and I are going away from UA, for now. We just can't sit still and waiting for heroes to take action. This country is in chaos and we are willing to take down the people who creating this chaos and saving the people who are suffering because of this. We are going to clean up the streets of villains, street by street, city by city. It is the least we can do for what is remaining of this society. It will be a challenge, but I believe we can do this.

I know some of you will be sad, in pain or even in a depression because of us leaving. But please don't worry. You will see us again when all of this is over. But we need to do this, just the two of us.

Maybe you all don't know yet, but Kirishima got All Might's quirk, named One For All. It is a quirk that passes on to people and stacks their power. That is why he has multiple quirks he can use. This quirk was originally created by a man with a quirk of the opposite, named All for One. All for One is a quirk that can take other quirks and use them for himself, or give them to other people. I have a part of that quirk, and Shigaraki has the other bigger part. All For One's main goal is to get back One for All. And that is why Kirishima and I are connected to each other. That is why Shigaraki went on fighting Kirishima. That's why I was fighting Kirishima. But now it is time we fight them. We need to do this together. We need to stop them together. Before it is too late.

Please take care of the people you love. Take care of the our classmates who aren't taking this news in a light way. Please take care of the families and civilians who are needing your help.

Stay save. All of you. And don't come looking for us, because we don't know where we will be.

I'm sorry for everything. I wish it could be another way.

Goodbye and see you all again,

Izuku (and Kirishima)

When Ochaco had read the letter, her heart broke. Why did they leave. Why did he leave! Izuku knew he would get all the support if he had just asked. They would do it, the all of them. Class 1-A was there for them to support. To find the villains. To fight them. Ochaco knew it was selfish, but she needs him. And they needed them. And now, they left. She didn't know when they would come back. Maybe they were going to be hurt, or worse. She didn't want to know it. The whole class was feeling down after they had read the letter. Bakugo actually wanted to go after them, but was stopped by Aizawa. The teacher told them it was way to dangerous. It made Bakugo litteraly explode and he was send to his room to cool down like a child. But everyone had the thoughts of what Bakugo was saying. They wanted to go after them, help them and change their mind to do this together. With the all of them.

Izuku was standing on the roof of an building. Kirishima was standing beside him. They were looking at some villains who were breaking an ATM and were trying to get the money out of it.

"It looks like they have one guy with an explosive quirk and one with a quirk that affect metal. The others are carrying a bag for money and there is one car"

"We should take care of the ones taking the atm, the others probably don't have a good quirk for breaking it open"

"Sure"

They jumped off the roof, making their way towards the thugs. They both landed on one of the guys with a bag, who were ready to take the money. Both of the guys were screaming in pain and this got the attention of the others.

"Look at that. Kids who like to play heroes in times like these. Lets play together" One of the thugs near the ATM said and activated his quirk. 

He stamped on the ground and explosions like mines were coming from underneath Izuku and Kirishima, who were in time to get away thanks to Kirishima's danger sense. But it was hitting the bodies of the other thugs. Blood and limbs were flying all over the street. Izuku jumped forwards towards the thug with the explosions, but sharp pieces of metal were flying like bullets towards him. Izuku used his darkness as a shield while Kirishima went on standing behind him, ready to use his blackwhip. Izuku then plunged and Kirishima used his blackwhip. He had captured the explosion guy, but metal rings were forming around his blackwhip, making them unusable. Kirishima withdraw them and nodded at Izuku that it was his turn. Meanwhile explosions were bursting out of the wall. It shook the whole building. Izuku quickly used his darkness as shield once again. He then reformed it into little balls and shot them towards the metal quirk user. The thug wasn't quick enough to defense himself and was out in seconds. This made a split second of the other thug not paying attention and Kirishima took it to knock him out with hardening. Izuku then walked up towards the thugs and handcuffed them. He put down an tracker to notify the police.

"The first ones are down. But I have a feeling it won't be this easy" Izuku said with a small chuckle.

"Agreed. But variation seems good" Kirishima chuckled back.

Suddenly, Kirishima's danger sense was giving red flags.

"Izuku, we have a problem nearby" Kirishima said before going off instantly.

Izuku followed him quickly, only wishing he could have a quirk like that too. It would come in handy.

Once Izuku arrived at the place Kirishima was heading, he recognized him. The man who Izuku had fought before. It was Muscular.

"YOU!" Muscular yelled when his eyes felt on Izuku.

"YOU DEFEATED ME ONCE, BUT NOT AGAIN! YOU LOCKED ME UP! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR IT"

Kirishima was ready to attack the giant muscled man, but he got hold up by Izuku's arm.

"Wait. Despite the fact he is acting the same as at the camp, something is different"

"What do you mean? He is just rampaging"

"No. I think he used boosters. Look at his veins. They are more green-blueish than a normal person. I can't see his tongue, but I think it probably is black. I have seen villains use it before to enhance their quirks"

"Lets check it out then!" Kirishima grinned making Izuku grin back at him.

They needed to act quick, because the big guy came running towards them. Muscular was destroying everything in his way, raging towards the building the two boys were standing on and destroying it with his fist, crushing almost all pillars inside. The building was crumbling to the ground but Izuku and Kirishima weren't there ever since he arrived.

Kirishima used smoke screen, a new power he had achieved, to make sure Muscular couldn't see anything. However, because it was a new power, he had overdone it big time. It made Izuku chuckle once he was done coughing because of the inhaled smoke. Kirishima himself had floated above the smoke and had Izuku taken by the hand to get him clear.

"WHERE ARE YOU FUCKERS" Muscular yelled out of the smoke. The boys could see buildings getting destroyed in the search for them.

"All right. Let's finish this rampaging man" Kirishima said

He used float to be right above Muscular. He then nodded towards Izuku and released him. Izuku high-kicked the man using the force he build up while falling down. But Muscular noticed him and actually grabbed him out of the air and smashed him into the ground. It created a decent crater and Izuku was lying in it. A big fist hit Izuku once again. Izuku was coughing up some blood. Izuku could see a third fist come in to punch him, but it suddenly stopped. Looking better, he saw Kirishima using blackwhip. He had caught Musculars wrist and prevented him to punch Izuku.

"GET OFF ME" Muscular yelled.

Muscular swung his arm around, trying to let Kirishima fly into something. But Izuku managed to use darkness and made tendrils himself. His tendrils were wrapped around the elbow of muscular, making sure he couldn't swing that arm. His other hand had made tendrils to catch the other arm of Muscular. Kirishima did the same thing and that's how they managed to make Muscular unable to move. But Muscular didn't give up that easily, and he managed to break trough. He went on attacking Izuku, who was the weakest at the moment. Izuku dodged another punch what made a crater and was now back to were Kirishima was. He quickly whispered in Kirishima's ear what they were going to do to take him down. Kirishima agreed and nodded to the plan.

Kirishima pointed blackwhip at Muscular. But instead of going straight for him, they went to both sides of him. Kirishima made sure they were not loosened up. Izuku was standing behind Kirishima. He was going to hold on on the back of Kirishima while Kirishima was going to launch himself with hardening. And that is what they did. Once they were off the ground, the both of them went flying in high speed towards the muscled man. Kirishima hit him with his hardening, making him fall backwards trough the impact. Izuku then jumped up Muscular and used Overhaul to litteraly cut the muscles.

Kirishima had told Izuku to take down Muscular, but didn't say anything about not bringing pain. So when he cut the muscles, he did it slowly. Very slowly. One by One, the muscles snapped and Muscular was screaming in agony, begging for Izuku to stop.

"Stop it Izuku. I think that is enough" Kirishima said while walking up to Izuku.

Izuku looked Kirishima right in the eyes. Kirishima noticed a vague spark, but it was quickly gone and Izuku blinked.

"Okay I'm done. We need to hand him over to the police. But how about this. Does he deserve this quirk of his? If he escapes again in the future, he will just do the same thing. I can take it away from him, so he can never destroy things ever again"

"I know you can. But we are heroes. If the court or hero commission decide something like that, then you could do it. But it is not our task to determine something like that"

"HAH! You aren't strong enough to contain my power" Muscular said.

"Shut it! No one asked you something"

"Let's get him to the police"

Kirishima walked away. He had already pushed a button to inform the police. The device they were given had also an option to tell the priority and dangerniveau. About a minute later he could hear the sirens of police cars coming closer. Kirishima had already vanished to a higher point, leaving Izuku behind.

Izuku just stood there and looked at Muscular, who was doing everything he could to try to escape. 'Sorry Kirishima, but I need to do this' Izuku thought. Black and green tendrils emerged from his hands. Muscular's eyes widened. This was something totally else as the tendrils the boy had made before. This was actually what he had seen just once before. The power of All For One. The tendrils pierced into the man and after a couple seconds of screaming, muscular went totally silent. He was unconscious. Not only took Izuku his quirk, he took his energy too. It was to heal Izuku back after what Muscular had done to him.

"You did it, didn't you?" Kirishima asked when Izuku had met up with him.

"Yes. I needed to do it. For the safety of the people. Besides, it can be useful later on"

"I don't agree with you to just take people their powers, it is exactly what All For One did all these years. And probably still does now"

"That is true. But I'm not gonna use it like that man. I'm going to take it from the people who don't deserve having a quirk. People who use it for their own selfishness, not giving a fuck about others at all. Hurting them, raping them, killing them"

"Would you take Bakugo's quirk?"

"Yes. I mean, I know he is a hero and he is proving it big times. But if he used his quirk with that attitude to break the law, I would take it form him"

"You know, you really are a vigilante"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 8.9K 26
Izuku was a child who grew up in a lab, surrounded by white. He wasn't the only one, sadly, but the other children decided that Izuku should escape a...
30K 2K 78
A Love story with twists and turns. Seokjin has a dream to have a simple life and simple family like he watched in anime when he was a child, however...
40.9K 1.9K 38
After Deku is kidnapped by the league of villains, they do something awful to him. After finally being rescued after months of torture, he becomes st...
145K 4.9K 30
Izuku couldn't believe what happened. It was not as if he already lost enough in his life... So why are these two people here wanting to adopt him? I...