Not A Tool ~ A Nomu Deku Story

By TheCuteVillain

Completed story :) When Izuku Midoriya was just a child, he got wounded in a battle between a hero and a vill... More

Before You Read
Waking Up
In The Labs
Analyses
The Meeting
The League Of Villains
Infiltration
USJ
A New Life
Meet The Parents
The First Morning
Combat Training
Emotions
The Game
Stain
Exams
Going Camping With The Boys
Quirk Training
Attack
Captured
The Kamino Battle
Aftermath
Shie Hassaikai
Operation Save The Little Girl
You are done for
Curious
Reunited
Under The Stars
Power Boost
Fun Times
Endeavor and Kurogiri
Mixed Training
The Raid
Really Just A Tool
Hospital
Vigilantes
Get Some Help, Please
Plans of War
Assault On The Government
Taking Them Down
Heroes VS Shigaraki Pt.1
Izuku VS Shigaraki pt.2
Symbol Of Hope

What To Do?

198 6 6
By TheCuteVillain

Shigaraki and the rest of the League had destroyed Tartarus prison right after they had escaped the battle at the mansion. The security of the prison was very advanced, but with the help of Machia they did it. The beast had slammed his claws into the walls, probably killing some prisoners too. They had then gathered villains who were escaping and told them to just go havoc on everything, making society crumble. After that, banks and stores were being robbed, people were taken hostages, civilians were getting murdered. The heroes couldn't keep up with the havoc and society really had fallen. Shigaraki had managed to get a hold of Muscular again and gave him some booster drugs to boost his quirk, because Shigaraki didn't want him back in the League but he was useful in destroying things. The main objective of the prison break was to get back Kurogiri, but he wasn't there. Shigaraki was really mad and had disintegrated the whole prison when he found out. Nothing was left there. Now, it was just an island full of rubble.

All For One was pissed, to say the least. The League of Villains and his successor had arrived at his secret hideout. And despite the fact he was very weak himself, his successor was stronger than anyone. But there was a problem. A big problem. Izuku. How could his son and his former 'wife' have cut off their connections. She was meant to be dead for good. He was sure she wasn't going to intervene, but she did! This was bad. All For One needed to bring that connection back up. Otherwise they needed to kill Izuku to get his part of All for One. But Izuku was strong. All For One needed to make sure Shigaraki's quirk is complete, before they can get One For All. And maybe Izuku didn't know it yet, but Izuku can take All For One away from Shigaraki and make it his own. If Izuku knows this, it would be a big problem. The other problem now was that both quirks are in protection of heroes, who are probably doing everything to protect them. This wasn't the plan. Izuku was supposed to be here, arriving with his successor.

Then there was another point. Shigaraki was woken up early. This meant he wasn't finished yet. They needed time now. But he didn't have any information on the heroes. Maybe they had figured him out already. Maybe they were already making plans. However, he did not worry about it. Shigaraki was already strong enough to take them on. And with his followers, he had a very good team. And of course they had Machia.

Izuku was back at the 1-A dorms. He had left the hospital yesterday and was asked to stay in the dorms until further notice. Nezu had announced that UA went in to full defense mode. They were afraid that Shigaraki was showing himself again and was going to attack UA. With his search quirk, he could see everyone from any distance. Ragdoll had explained very precisely how her former quirk was to the pro heroes.

Today, Izuku was going to explain what had happened back at the battleground and the heroes who were still fighting for saving society were going to discuss what to do.

Izuku walked in to the familiar room. When he walked in, eyes fell on him. He could see the UA teachers, Endeavor, Mirko, Gran Torino, Fat Gum, Mt Lady and more. Midnight's seat was taken by Hawks. Midnight's funeral had happened when Izuku was unconscious. When Izuku had heard about her death, he cursed. He could have saved her, if he was just there instead of where he was now. Still, he was glad none of his classmates had died in that battle. Even Mineta had survived.

"Welcome everyone" Nezu spoke, bringing Izuku back to earth.

"Today, we grief. We have failed. Failed to keep society save. Failed to stop the villains from achieving their goals. Failed to protect the people, who are now living in fear. Fear of what is going on. Fear of what is coming. Not knowing who to trust. Not knowing who is keeping them save"

Nezu paused for a second, looking everyone in the eyes. He then continued.

"But we are also here to be there for them. To take back their trust and to rebuild society. We are going to be their protectors once again. Their heroes. This defensive state of UA we are all in now, is going to be a place for civilians too. A place people can stay save. Where people can hide, can have medical treatment, can have food so they don't starve. The doors are open for everyone who wants and needs protection. And that starts now. The families of our students are already informed and coming today with escort. And the news is spreading like fire, because other people are ready to take shelter here too. We guarantee their safety and they can count on us"

He stopped speaking for a moment once again.

"Now with that announcement, it is time for this meeting to start. Izuku, please tell us what happened"

Izuku stood up and walked towards Nezu. He got looks from everyone in the room and they could see he was really nervous. Once he was standing next to nezu, who stood on the table, he started telling the story about what happened. He told them about how he got a random power boost a while ago and that was connected with Shigaraki getting more power. But that wasn't everything. His piece of All For One is connected to the other. That is what he figured out when he was in the hospital. Because they are the same power, the same quirk. The only difference is that Izuku has a little piece of it and Shigaraki has the bigger piece. And because they are connected, they can connect with each other. Or better to say, the bigger piece can control the smaller piece. And that is what happened after Shigaraki had woken up. Izuku lost control over his body and was commanded to take 'care' of Kirishima.

"But when we arrived, we saw you attacking Shigaraki. How did you manage to deny his command?"

"Well it wasn't that easy. But nobody hurts my friends and maybe it was the power of friendship what helped"

"That sounds just like a fairy tail" Hawks scoffed.

"Hawks. When I was in hospital, I was unconscious right? I was lying there in that bed, but I wasn't there. I was in a void. In that void, I could see them, All For One and Shigaraki. I talked to them, they talked to me. Shigaraki even attacked me. But then, someone else came in. Someone who told me that even if you can't do anything and you are in the deepest of the darkness, you have the brightest light if you have a good heart. If you believe you can save people, you can. If you believe you are free, you are. But as soon as the feeling of depression and fear returns, they take it all back. That person told me to never lose hope and never fear. With that, I am going to save this society. I will capture my father and his successor"

"How do you want to do that? We don't know where they are" Nezu asked

"We search"

"Hold on problem child. We haven't decided what to do, you know"

"Iknow. But there need to be something we can do!"

"Civilians come first. They need to be save. They need to be protected" Fatgum said.

"I agree with Fatgum" Endeavor spoke.

"The students need to be save too. They are the future and we can't let them die in a battle like this" All Might said.

"That is true. We need them to keep on training. Even in the defensive state of UA, we can keep on going with training classes. That's the best we can do for now" Nezu spoke once again.

Izuku was send away from the meeting. They had discussed for hours and the heroes went on with the discussion and making plans, but Izuku was still a student and was going to stay at UA for safekeeping.

"How do we know the problem with Izuku doesn't happen again?" Snipe asked when Izuku was out of the room.

"We don't. He said that he was free of their grip now, but how sure are we about that? And how sure is he about it? What if they let him think that to surprise him in the future?"

"But what do you want to do? We can't just lock him away. That would just let him make the decision to go back to them"

"We just need to keep him in check, keeping an eye on him. Seeing if he is acting weird"

The heroes agreed to the last statement. Aizawa however, was really pissed at how the heroes were acting towards Izuku. He was just a boy. He had seen how happy the boy once was with his big smile and his shining eyes. Now his eyes were just dull, emotionless. It was like the villains really had done something to him. Aizawa wanted his adopted son to be happy again, even if it was against the agreements they just had spoken of.

Back at the dorm, Izuku was sitting in the common room. Most of the class were in their own room doing whatever. Izuku was watching tv. The news showed the chaos of villains going berserk once again. It also still showed the protests that were going on against the government, against the hero commission and against heroes themselves. Izuku didn't like what he was seeing, but he couldn't do anything. He wasn't allowed to do anything.

Kirishima came sitting next to Izuku on the couch. He too, was watching the news.

"Hey Izubro. Just look at what a terrible state this country is in. People are fighting each other for shelter, food and other stuff"

"Yeah I know. And it is all my fault. If I only could have stopped Shigaraki and All for One when I had the chance"

"Don't blame yourself bro! That's not manly. But I wish I could have stopped them too. Especially since All Might gave me One For All and he was the one who kept peace for so long"

"But what can we do? We are not allowed to leave. It is not safe for us. If they get a hold of me, they will take my part of All for One and if they manage to take you, they will take One For All. They will be searching for us. They probably even know that we are here at this moment" Izuku sighed.

With that, Izuku stood up and walked away. He was going to his room. Izuku didn't want to hear or see the depressing news anymore. He wanted to take action to give hope to the people again.

Later that night, when Kirishima was about to go to bed, someone knocked on his door. Kirihsima walked towards the door and opened it. The person pushed Kirishima back inside the room and closed the door quickly.

"You told me you wanted to stop the villains right?" Izuku spoke quietly.

"Then do it. Lets stop the villains together. Starting with the ones making chaos of this country. Lets save civilians who need help. And while we are saving people, we are always on the move. That means we are harder to trace by them. What do you say. Are you in?

Kirishima didn't know what to say. Yes of course he wanted to help civilians. But it is what Izuku said earlier today, they weren't allowed to leave. They were just students, the two of them couldn't stop all of the villains out there.

"I will still go, even if you don't come with me. But if you snitch, I will come for you too" Izuku threatened

This made Kirishima made up his mind.

"Fine. I come with you, because I know I can't stop you when I say no"

"Good. Pack your essentials in a backpack and make yourself ready to go. We are leaving in 20 minutes"

With that, Izuku was out of the room again. He was going to pack his own stuff and waited for Kirishima to be ready.

Once Kirishima was in the common area, he could see Izuku waiting for him. Kirishima could see a letter Izuku had made lying on the dining table.

"Ready to go?" the greenette asked.

"Yeah"

They closed the door of the dorm behind them as quiet as possible. They were going for real now. No turning back. They were ready to save the world.

But they weren't ready to bump into Aizawa this quickly.

"What are you two doing this late" He said stern.

"You know what we are going to do. And you can't stop us this time" Izuku said.

"Izuku. I know how you are feeling about all of this, but there are other ways to handle this situation"

"You can't change my mind, Aizawa"

Aizawa sighed. Izuku never used his name in a way he just did. He always called him dad or dazawa. Aizawa knew the boy was really serious.

"Fine. But at least let me know where you are. I will keep it a secret, because I too want to save this country. Take this device with you. I can communicate with you and you can tell me if you need help at any time. Please take care of yourself, Izuku"

Izuku nodded and took the device Aizawa handed him. He and Kirishima then walked further into the night and the darkness.

"Good luck. And keep in touch" Aizawa said while walking into the dorms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so so so so so much for 3K views! Like holy shit!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
26.1K 742 29
What happens when a villain attacks the ua dorms and rewinds everyone... Before their quirks manifested? How will the pro's handle this? I don't own...
218K 8.9K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...
562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.