Kill for you ✔️

funsizedshorty_ által

[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. Sh... Több

A/N
Dedication
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
Epilogue.
Thank you.
Covers.
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter #2

fourty-one.

119K 3.6K 8.6K
funsizedshorty_ által

I stare at her body in shock.

Her body shakes with pain and my heart pains.

"I love you." she whispers and I shake my head, pressing my bloody finger to her lips.

She pushes it away and glares.

"No, listen to me. I guess Satan wants me to come home so I need to say this. My love for you was real." she chokes out and Roman rushes through the door with Ryder.

They help me pick up Mars and she screams in pain, making my heart churn with pain.

Roman has her legs and Ryder her arms and I grip her hand as we rush out.

We pass by dead bodies, my men walking around checking the bodies.

I take no notice to them and rush out with Mars towards our personal doctor that arrived.

Once he sees us rushing out the door, he jolts up, opening the trunk of his van and ushering us aside as we put her down.

"I will not be able to do much because we need to be at the hospital. I can keep her alive but I can not take out the bullet." he informs me as he pulls on his gloves.

I nod and turn to Roman.

"Start the car, we are going to the hospital." I command him and he rushes towards the driver side.

Ryder stays behind to sort out my men and I hop in the back with Mars and the doctor, who grabs his items.

He glances at me and gives me a small smile.

"She's yours?" he looks back down to Mars, putting on a oxygen mask.

I nod with pride filling my chest.

"Yeah, she is my girl." I say softly, cursing myself for thinking she would betray me.

I knew she had her reasons.

I was shocked when I found out that the ugly man was her father. She mentioned how she was blackmailed by him and how he took her mother.

I would do the same if someone messed with my family.

Did someone say family?

Mars is rubbing off on me.

I look down at her and grip her limp hand, her chest heaving heavily as we drive fast towards my private hospital.

Every few minutes I would glance at her bloody face, my heart picking up at her beauty.

I can not help but feel hurt. Hurt that she did not tell me that she needed help. Hurt that I thought she would betray me.

Hurt that she could die thinking I shot her.

I did not pull the trigger. I have no idea who did, but when I find out, I will kill them.

The car stops and I am quick on my feet, helping the doctor carry Mars out on the wheely hospital beds.

I rush with her inside, my hand clutching hers and my nerves picking up when we enter the hospital.

Every sound around me is muffled and her bloody and limp body is the only thing I can see. The sight of her so lifeless makes me hurt. It makes my body pain with so much hurt and guilt.

I walk inside the hospital room with her only to be stopped by one of the doctors.

I glare at him but he does nothing, instead he shakes his head and tries to push me out as they set her up for surgery.

"We are loosing her!" the doctor shouts and I thrash around, trying to get in.

"Let me see her!" I plead but my arm is grabbed. I am yanked backwards away from from my girl and into a waiting room.

I glare at Roman who sits down and casts his head down.

I pace around, a bad feeling settling in my gut as my mind replays the words.

We are loosing her.

***

4 hours later and 2 cups of coffee, we are still sitting in the waiting room.

Ryder arrived half and hour ago, and he sits down, his body tense.

I have been pacing around the room, running my hand through my hair and cursing every time a doctor comes in and it is not for us.

My heart is racing and thoughts run through my head.

Roman went home to clean up and see how it is. He also cleaned up all the dead bodies of my men.

I do not care that we just defeated my enemy. I do not care that I won a war I have been waiting to win. I just care that she makes it out alive.

I know she has a story to tell me. Tell me why she did it. Tell me how she did it.

And I will listen to her. Listen to each word she says because I crave for her voice and her touch.

I sit down on one of the chairs and shake my head, shutting my eyes tightly and breathing heavily.

I have seen every thing I have ever loved been destroyed in front of me when I was younger.

My father used to break and destroy every thing and every one I have ever loved.

Whether it be gifts from my family, he would burn it in front of me. He would hurt my brother to get to me.

He never went as far as hurting my mother and I am glad. I could never live with myself if he touched her.

I am shook out of my thoughts as a hand clamps against my shoulder.

I shoot up and turn to Ryder who nods towards the door.

I turn around and see a nurse looking at us and I sit up, running a hand down my face.

"Vincent Black?," she asks, glancing down at her clipboard.

I nod my head, standing up and walking towards her, my heart beat picking up.

"The surgery went well," she says and I let out a huge sigh of relief.

My body relaxes and I want to jump and scream in joy but I hold myself back and bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling.

"She is unconscious right now but she should wake up soon." the nurse finishes off and I feel a presence beside me.

In the corner of my eye, I see Ryder letting out a breath and he unclenches his hands from fist.

I nod at the nurse, "Can we see her?"

She hesitates but nods, "Only one visitor at a time."

I look at Ryder who smiles softly at me.

"You go first. I will wait for Roman to arrive with the food." he says and I shake my head.

"She is your sister. You should go first." I argue and he scowls.

"Go before I shoot you." he glares and I scoff.

"Shut the fuck up, I am going." I roll my eyes and follow the nurse out.

She leads me towards the room and sends me one last look before walking away.

My hand clutches the door knob of the door and I take a deep breath, steadying my racing heart.

I open the door softly and close it behind me, leaning against it as my eyes catch sight of her.

She lays in the hospital bed, her bloody clothes switched out to a hospital gown.

She looks so lifeless, her face pale and her body full of tubes and wires.

It makes my heart ache.

I take slow steps towards her bed and sit on the chair beside it.

Her brown hair lay messily over her face and I push it away, stroking her cheek softly.

I grab her hand and my thumb strokes it, the room quiet, the only sounds being the heart monitor.

I just stare at her, unsure what to say.

"Um," I laugh softly, clearing my throat, "I just want to say sorry."

I begin with a shaky voice, "I am not sure for what, but maybe for thinking that you would actually betray me like that, I feel so embarrassed talking to you while you are basically not awake but I need to say this."

"When you are with me, I feel happy. A feeling I never got to experience because my father ripped it away from me. I have never had a good childhood which is why I am so hard on people now. I tried, really I did, to be good to you. But I feel like I was not enough because I did not notice that you were in trouble."

"That is why I am saying I'm sorry. Sorry for letting you go through that. Sorry for not seeing that you were having a hard time. Sorry for letting you suffer."

I laugh again and stroke her hand, just staring at her face.

"If you do not wake up, I will come to hell to bring you back." I joke, smiling slightly.

"You make me feel hopeful and happy." I admit.

Her hand twitches and I shoot away, staring at her as she stirs.

I breath heavily, panicking and I jump up, rushing towards the door.

"She is waking up, I think." I say hurriedly to the doctor who pushed me out of the room.

He nods and calls a nurse, rushing into the room and me following.

I watch as she stirs again and I grow nervous.

The doctor waits for her to open her eyes before he starts shining a light in them.

The nurse checks that all the machines are properly and I stand in the corner as she opens her grey eyes and winces.

"Is this heaven?" she mumbles weakly and the room erupts into soft chuckles.

"I do not think you are going there." I reply jokingly.

She groans as she lifts her hand up to touch her stomach and she winces when she does.

The doctor does some more check-ups, asking her small questions in which she answers with a nod or a shake of her head.

When they leave, she meets my eye and her face falters.

"Hi." she says and tries to sit up, but struggles.

I rush to her side, helping her up and she pats my cheek in thanking.

I sit down on the chair besides her bed again and watch her as she looks around the room and towards the wires in her arm.

"I am cringing so hard right now." she suddenly mumbles and I look at her amused.

"Why?"

"All that sappy stuff I told you. It does not sound like me." she winces as if thinking about it.

"It was cute." I say and she scowls at me, making me laugh.

"Stop lying." she grumbles and clutches my hand tighter.

Ryder enters the room with my personal doctor from earlier, he holds a tray with food and closes the door.

He walks up to us and Ryder smiles at his sister, with a sad look in his eyes.

"Hello Miss Matthews." Doctor Evans says and Mars waves at him.

"What's up doc?" she jokes and Evans shakes his head.

He sets the tray in front of her and she stares at it.

"How are you feeling?" he asks her, getting ready to write on his clipboard.

"How do you feel after almost dying?" she asks and I roll my eyes.

"I am not sure, I would say I would be in pain." Evans shrugs.

"Well I am in pain." she confirms.

She looks at Ryder and then back to Evans and points at her brother.

"That is my brother." she nods towards Ryder and Evans shakes his head, smiling.

"I heard he killed lots of people." he says, narrowing his eyes at her.

"He is adopted." she sheepishly mentions and Ryder scoffs.

"We have the same eye colour." he points out and she rolls her grey eyes.

"So?"

"That would make both of us adopted." he points out and she gasp.

"I am too high for this shit." she turns towards me.

"Do I look pretty, Princess?" she asks me.

I take a look at her in her hospital gown. Her hair is messy and her eyes are squinted.

"No," I lie and she narrows her eyes, Evans laughs.

"I am bullshiting you." I say and she nods.

"You better be."

***

hey! sorry for making you guys wait so long. i didn't feel in the mood to write so I have only finished this chapter after 2 days. also added the marvel part, hehe. so, I've saved Mars please do not come for me. that's what she said- tell me if you like this:)

#hoeformars

9/26/2021

-Z

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

238K 5.8K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...
97.2K 2.1K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
4.4K 413 64
Lucinda was tied in ropes, her head hang low, her hair were wet , her legs were tied in both sides of A wooden chair. Her both wrist were tied tight...
5.3M 185K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...