She and his | Tanjirou x Kanao

By kashiii-san

A story where Tanjirou is a famous singer and great actor or for short a famous celebrity who needed a place... More

π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 2
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 3
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 4
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 5
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 6
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 6.1 (𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™žπ™›.)
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 7
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 8
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 9
π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™‹π™π™€π™ 10

3.4K 60 24
By kashiii-san

I know the title is so ugly, just bare with it hdjakidbwif.

CHAPTER 1

Third Person's POV

Kamado Tanjirou, a really famous boy or should I call it... a man? A twenty-one-year old man but if you look at his features he looks more like a teenager, you can totally believe it when too many ladies, and high school girls are around him, his concert and anywhere just where his face is exposed.

Tanjirou writes his own calming songs, it's either about life or happiness, he can also make a love story one if he is into it in the moment and also he has acting skills, he mostly does action but rarely does romantic ones, he doesn't find it too interesting for him and he was a bit uncomfy when he has to kiss the leading girl and the fact that you literally have to practice such shit, or having to do such a scene because he lost his innocence by having to watch one, you know what I mean.

One interesting fact about him is that he never dated anyone just yet. Tanjirou is more focus on his career, believing that love will come soon, he doesn't need to rush it but he's admirable to his fangirls, he's a kind-hearted person, he can't thank them enough for supporting him from everything.

Not because he's famous doesn't mean he doesn't have any friends that aren't famous as him.

"Hey Inosuke!"

Tanjirou's POV

"WHAT!? WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU!?" He asked shouting, I sighed, 'He still don't recognize me even though we've been friends for almost ten years..' I took my cap off and put it back again with my hoodie. His eyes that lit up gave me a signal that he finally recognize me.

"Oh it's you Kanjiro, why did you even call me here. I need to meet up with Aoi soon." he answered, "And why do you even hide with that cap like everyday we meet with others." he added asking. I sat next to him in the bench, we're just here in a park with kids playing in the grass and some families hanging out.

"It's Tanjirou, and about your first question, I asked my manager to let me take a break for atleast a week so probably I don't really know where to stay, I know it's dumb. Soooo, you work in a hotel right? Maybe I can stay there, you guys seemed to have good service, and that's it. Also for your second question... "I heaved a huge sigh before I continue.

"Geez I hated the fact that you still forget the reason, some people might start bothering me if they ever saw me... You know a life as a celebrity..." I explained answering his questions, he stared at me in either disgust or pity.

"Ugh yeah, duh, it's a five-star hotel, Menya even works there." He answered, Oh yeah Shinazugawa Men- I mean Genya one of my batch mates too, I can finally meet them again.

"Yes! Let's go already, I want to take a nappppp!! I have my car with me." I said as I stood up fully boosted. I spin the key to my finger while waiting for him to stand up. He nodded as we started to walk.

I saw some food stalls nearby, so I decided, "Inosuke, let's eat in those stalls first, my treat." I invited. I know Inosuke likes eating too many foods, he rolled his eyes before he nodded as a response.

We stopped by the food stalls we just walk past into, I only ate a bit, but Inosuke seemed to have try every stall with every bite just like in high school, 'I miss those times with our friends.'

We continued to walk on the way to my car, "So, Konitsu, how is he." Inosuke asked to me. I looked up at the clouds, and sighed with a smile in my face, I responded, "Oh you know, him and Nezuko having a great life as a married couple."

Yep my little sister got married first than her elder brother who is still single in his life.

"Dang it Monjiro, when will you even get a girlfriend?! I thought we should have one when we grew older! And you're getting older, God!" I felt my cheeks warmed at what he said, it's embarrassing..

"I don't really know, never felt falling in love to anyone or anything, and I'm only twenty-one, Inosuke!" I scolded as we enter the car, I started the engine and drove, Inosuke is just saying the directions on the way to the hotel he and Genya are working.

When he's finally quiet because he's been shouting all the directions lately. I insisted to ask something that's been quite bothering me since lately, and also for my curiosity...

"Inosuke, is it or am I allowed to get my own personal maid there?" I asked, stepping in the brakes while the traffic light is red.

I saw from the corner of my eyes that he looked at me for what felt like a minute, before he snorted and urged him to laugh, My brows cocked in confusion, 'What's so funny about that.'

When the light is finally green I started to drive, Inosuke was still laughing, kinda getting me annoyed, "W-Wait HAHAHA! I-It's, yeah maybe you can, but- HAHAHAHA, why would you? Are you going to hit on the maid that will be given to you?! HAHAHA!" He said.

I felt my cheeks burned from the statement. I gripped in the car wheel tight trying to keep my focus on the road, 'I can't believe that he's saying such words. It's embarrassing.'

"I-I am not." I said. I insisted to keep quiet as I already received the answer to my question..

-

-

-

----------------

Later on we arrived at the hotel place Inosuke and Genya are working, it's really big for a really nice hotel. I parked my car and got out, we entered the hotel with their color themes, "Red, Gold and Black... nice colors." I said wandering their large hotel we're only in the first floor yet but it makes a great impression already with guards greeting us at the entrance.

"Huh? Hey Inosuke, Tanjirou."

"What! Genya!" I shouted too loud, that cause for my voice to echo around the floor. I covered my mouth quick, 'Stupid mouth...' I thought as I feel my cheeks flush..

Genya approaches us with a broom in hand, "Why are you two here? And you, isn't it your day off." Genya asked pointing at Inosuke, Inosuke then puts his arm around my shoulder and spoke, "Tanjirou needs some place to stay and wanted here." Inosuke answered, 'Wow, he got my name right at that.'

Genya looks at me with a confused look, I'm ready for this people to ask me why am I staying here and not in our house, "Eh? Don't you want to stay in your mansion?" He asked.

My family lives there too, some of my siblings already have their own lives and works, but they're still in our house anyway. I decided to answer him already, "About that, I want some eh.... Alone time y'know." I said.

"Oh, is that so, then let's go." Genya responded while he starts to walk on the way to the front desk, we followed.

"Pft, just so you know, I'll refuse to be your personal maid." Inosuke said, I just nodded, I don't have anything to do with that. "Damn, you're also getting a personal maid? Fancy huh." Genya asked walking next to us now, I nodded again as we arrive infront of the front desk workers

We're already in the front desk, and they are some... girl workers, I couldn't help but be aware, I just got used to it... I faced my two friends, and answered, "Yeah, maybe sometimes I will ask them to clean my room already if ever I'd be coming late."

I saw the girls looking at me, 'I think they already noticed me.' I just turned my attention to Inosuke and Genya for a while they're looking at me in both confused and disgust, 'Did I say something wrong again...'

I was about to speak to the girls when, "Them?! Are you going to take two maids!?" Inosuke asked shouting that made me startle, "Hey no! I used 'them' since I don't even know if it's a girl or a boy or any gender who will be my personal maid is, I'll only ask for one." I responded before I face the two girls who's smiling brightly, I smiled at them back,

"Tanjirou-kun is a really respective guy!" The girl said from the front desk, they do really know me already, I can't blame them, but I think they won't bother me, they look friendly after all...

"Thanks! Umm, I think I'll book a junior suite here for single person, uh.. I'll actually stay here for a week, is that fine?" I asked. The staffs from my work would actually be the ones who will book me a room because of me having no time to do it myself so I'm not really used to this now...

They nodded as a response, "Yes, you can, is there any special requests you wanted to add?" The other girl asked, 'Oh right, the personal maid I've been thinking about.' "Yeah... I actually want to have my personal maid, any one could do." I answered, they nodded, I think they're starting to find one.

"Hey, atleast give him a girl one." Inosuke said from the mirror, I don't mind, as if again, I just need a maid and that's it.

"The girls are more good in cleaning than you thought." Inosuke told me. While the girls are finding one and I'm here waiting with Inosuke. Genya have already get back to work, he doesn't want to get caught by their manager. The two girls are talking to each other while looking at the screen infront of them,

"Maybe we should call her?"

"Yeah let's do it."

"Hey! Why does it have to be her?!" Inosuke asked slamming the desk, I turned to look at Inosuke, 'So he knows her?.. I think every worker here knows each other tho...' My thoughts were interrupted when the girl responded.

"Inosuke-kun, you're always stopping her to work for others, she's not even your sister-in-law yet." she answered crossing her arms. 'Sister-in-law?' "Yeah Inosuke-san, and it's Tanjirou-san she's serving, don't you trust your own friend?" The other one said.

It's really confusing, I felt out of place of this conversation so I insisted to ask, "What are they talking about Inosuke? What sister-in-law?"

I don't even know that Inosuke and Aoi-san are already married, why didn't I received an invitation... Although the girl said yet so maybe it's just Inosuke who has a complain here.

"Ughh don't you know? Akoi has a sister except Shinobu and Kanae, and that's Makao. Don't worry, me and Kaoi aren't married yet but you know, that's Maoi's sister! Even told me to watch for her." he explained, that's totally kind of Inosuke, also,

I never knew Aoi-san has another sister... Maybe I can get to know her, I actually want to know some new person these days so.. To stop the three from arguing, I spoke up, I touched Inosuke's shoulder that startled him to stop.

"Inosuke! Can you just give me Aoi-san's sister?" I asked smiling at him, he stopped shouting and looks at me with his eyes widen.

I just waited for him to respond, the girls already gave me the key, I thanked them and gave my credit card. "We'll tell her to come up in your room later, Tanjirou-san." I nodded as a response.

"Inosuke-kun, maybe you can help Tanjirou-kun with his baggage?" I looked at Inosuke who's still looking at me, annoyed this time, "FINE!" he shouted, I don't have that many baggage actually it's only two suitcases that has my clothes on..

We bid goodbye to the girls and go up to the room I'm booked in, we enter the elevator for a faster route. It was all quiet until... "You're giving off that vibe again Monjiro! That 'I'm making another new friend." I got startled when Inosuke suddenly shouted, that caused me to blush faintly..

'It's embarrassing, there's a person here...' "Yeah, you're right, what's up with that..." I answered whispering.

We finally arrived at the floor, my room number is two hundred. We started to walk on the way to my room, "She's shy, don't expect her to speak so suddenly." Inosuke reminded me, I just nodded, I like starting conversations, I don't have to worry about that.

"Here! Finally arrived, I can't believe I'm still working in my off." I opened the suite and came in, it was honestly cute..

I faced Inosuke, "Thanks for helping me, Inosuke! You can go meet Aoi-san now if you want, I'll just wait for the maid here." I said happily and kind of excited to meet one of my friend's sister...

"'Kay, I'll be going, don't dare to do anything inappropriate to her, maybe you would even hit on her ." Inosuke said, I felt my cheeks heated at that, I ignored that and just waved goodbye at him, "Bye!" He slammed the door that made my nerves startle.

I started to hang my clothes in my closet, 'Good thing that I'm kinda tall now, almost the height Otou-san (father) has.'

Ten minutes later~

There's one suitcase left and, "I'm already tireeeeeed!" I lay myself down in the bed, looking at the ceiling, the bed is so soft, I might stay here forever...

I sat up, and started to talk to myself, "If I think of it... Maybe I can always come here so that I can visit Inosuke and Genya too..." I fell myself over the bed, and roll.

"Haaaa it'ssss reallyyyyyyyy ti- WAAHHH!" I fell down the bed when I saw a girl inside here...! I stand up quick and fixed myself. 'That was embarrassing... Also she's fast, she's already here..' She bowed at me before she began to spoke,

"Kamado.... Tanjirou-sama, is it...?"

CHAPTER 1: Personal Maid.

A: Not me creating a new story when I'm not even done with the first one, but anyways I just did this for fun, updating this whenever I feel like it and when bored in class, that's all for todaaaayyyy byEeee.

Kashiii-san signin' oof!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.2K 25
7 years ago, when everyone was still young, the whole gang split up after Dr. Eggman was finally defeated, everyone went on their own. Now, Amy is 21...
677K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
27.8K 938 13
Levi Ackerman and his son, Eren, were alone together for over 4 years. Petra Ral-Ackerman died in a car accident when Eren was a year old. At that po...
4.3K 75 26
Naruto is the recreation of kyo he was being chased by Waterfall kunoichi, and Naruto fell off a cliff, and Naruto heard a voice, of kyo and kyo let...