Descried Desire • Kenma K.

By kiwitooth

━━━ ❝ MR. CEO APPROVES ❞ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Trust me, I have ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤno further intentions with you ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
THANK YOU

Chapter 59

1.7K 67 28
By kiwitooth

Third Person POV

"Kenma!"

You called out his name as you walked into his office.

"Yes?" Kenma looked up from his computer screen.

"I've done all the works, can I stay here for a bit?"

"Yeah sure." He pats his lap as you sat on it.

You took a glance at his screen, he was doing the usual job, making files and letters, all those business stuff.

It's been almost some weeks since the tragic incident, the last visit for Kita Shinsuke, and the death of Daishou Suguru.

Everything was back to normal now; there were no more companies in conflict, no more people threatening the two of you, nothing.

Only the two of you, happy in a relationship.

And Kenma was contented.

"So, about the resignation of us both." You mentioned.

"Have you already decided?" Kenma asked.

You took a deep breath before dropping your words.

"You know, this company means a lot to me, I created many memories, I met many people, made friends, learned a lot, made me realize things and more." You said.

"But the most important part is that this is also why I met you again." You added that made Kenma smile.

"It really saddens me how we'll leave this company now, but for the sake of our future family, I will gladly resign."

Kenma hums at your answer and nodded, he smiled behind you. "I'm glad."

"But who is going to take over our positions?"

"For now, I'll let Yachi and the others take it until we have children and they are at the right age."

Of course, Kenma won't treat his children the way he was treated before.

You and Kenma knew that very well.

He won't pressure them into studying.

He won't force their decisions.

He will be a better father in the future.

"It will take maybe for almost twenty years." You jokingly cried, imagining yourself as an older woman.

"Well? Should we inform them now?" Kenma asked as you nodded.

"Hi!"

You and Kenma went to their office, and there Hinata, Yams, Tsukki, Kags, and Yachi turned their heads to you while Yachi and Hinata ran to you.

"Y/n! You're finally here!" They hugged you as you hugged them back.

"You're not wearing c-crutches anymore?" Hinata said.

"Yep! But I still have a metal installed inside this wrap." You said.

"That must be pretty painful." Yachi trembled.

"It is, but before we guys talk, we have an important announcement." You said as you looked at Kenma, he then nodded.

"Oh really? What is it?" They all turned their heads and attention to you.

"Kenma and I will be resigning in this company."

The room fell silent.

"What?!" You all heard gasps and shocked expressions.

"Yes, we finally decided after some weeks." You said as you scratched the back of your head.

"Wait why?"

"Because we want to start a family soon, and we don't want working and stuff to get in the way, you know? It's just we'll focus more on our future."

"Ooh! Then who'll take over?" Hinata asked, having no idea yet.

"All of you!"

They were all smiling, mouths open as they cheered, and they couldn't believe they were the ones taking control for the first time in almost ten years.

"But, of course, our children will take over the company in the next fifteen or twenty years, and we want to keep our name in this company."

"Sure! We'll make sure that we'll work with them until we can!" They cheerfully said.

"Of course, our children will surely remember you all."

"Wait oh my gosh! Are you pregnant Y/n?!" Yachi asked as everyone choked on their food and water while you blushed uncontrollably.

"W-What? No o-of course not!" You held your hand in defense as you shook your head frantically.

"Not yet." Kenma whispered as you widened your eyes and nudged him while he only smirked.

"Did they do the dirty again?" Hinata asked.

"Wha—"

Kageyama and the others immediately cover Hinata's mouth before you two can completely comprehend what he said.

"D-Dirty? What?"

"O-Oh nothing It's just um, that day from our business trip in C-Chicago..."

"Hinata you dumbass!" Kageyama bonked Hinata in the head.

As you side-eyed Kenma, you were blushing, but he was simply calm, and then he turned his head to you and whispered something that made your eyes widen and blush even more.

"I'll go now." Kenma winked at you as he walked out of the office, leaving you flustered from his words a while ago.

You walked into his office as you still see him working there.

"Y/n, come here." Kenma called you as you walked to him.

"Ye—" But he pulled you on his lap that shocked you a bit.

"You want to start a family, right?"

"Yes, of course, why?" You asked.

You felt his hot breath on your neck as you widened your eyes. "H-Huh?" You wanted to look back at him but you can't.

"But, we need to do something first, right?" He whispered.

"Hey! What do you mean?"

"I'll treat you on a date tomorrow." He said as he leaned back on his seat, you looked back at him flustered, but he was only smiling innocently as if he hadn't just teased you.

"Why? Are you expecting something else?" He smirked as you rolled your eyes and looked back at the screen.

"What?! O-of course not." You said in a nervous tone.

"Y/n, we'll get married soon, you know." Kenma said.

"I want to fulfill my promise once again, I want to make our future better for us and our children."

Your eyes widen, almost tearing up as you remembered those times from before.

"I want to marry you, Y/n."

Indeed, the future that he has always visions ever since.

A promise full of thorns, yet it was all fulfilled in the end.

Y/n had trusted him since they were in high school, and her feelings for him had never changed.

It was fate, destined along with a thread, how her high school crush is now her boyfriend.

"Tomorrow, we'll go somewhere." Kenma said.

"Where?"

"Secret." He said as you raised your brows in suspicion.

"Just wait, I'm sure you'll like it."

"Okay!"

"By the way, what do you think of our future, Kenma?" You asked while you were leaning on his chest.

"Hm? A future that I've visioned and dreamed about since I was a child, but with you."

"Huh? What do you mean?" You blinked.

"Ever since I was a child, I was really already planning a future with you."

Your eyes widened as your heart raced.

"Really?" You smiled as you looked up at him.

"Yeah, I really see my future in you."

"Because I'll marry you someday, Y/n." He said, your lips formed a wide smile.

"Did you know, Y/n." He said as he took a deep breath.

"If... we both didn't survive that day, If Daishou didn't save me, If you didn't survive in the hospital..."

"And if we didn't get to marry in here..."

"I'll surely marry you in another life."

You can't help but cry, and a tear escaped your eyes; Kenma didn't miss those tears since they reminded him of his time in the hospital.

"Y/n, I may have made promises to you in the past, some of which were broken and others which were kept, but the most important thing right now is that we kept them, and now I want to make another promise to you, another vow."

"I painted the vision inside my head in the future." You said as you showed Kenma a painting of a park with a vast lake, and beautiful scenery.

"I hope you understand my feelings for you, Y/n." Kenma said as he was caressing your cheeks, tears prickling on your eyes.

"At the right time, I'll tell you." Kenma said while he was looking at the sunset.

"I want to protect you until the end.

"I'll marry you in the future, I promise."

"I want to say I love you until the end."

"Promise...?"

"Because you're my future."

"Promise."

"And I'll marry you."

A/N: hi! this chapter is not the end yet but... this is the last chapter before the ending, sadly this story will end in chapter 60 :,> and before i completely end this story, i want to say a few things at the last note in the next chapters, thank you all so much! :)) <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9.5K 32
When a streamer meets the person her fans have been shipping her with for months. Only, it's outside of the media. It was pure coincidence that kenma...
37.4K 1K 35
kozume kenma did not know how to talk to people. he didn't want to, he didn't care to. but an unexpected girl, with an unexpected talent, pulled him...
382K 12.2K 32
➽ ~ When running away from home gets you involved with a gang opposed to your own, leading into a little surprise and some romance ~ ➽ "You're runnin...
387K 10.3K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...