Friends through fame: a Chris...

By lilbitchygirly

This is a Chris Evans x y/n story. You and Chris star in marvel movies together and you are good friends. But... More

π™±πšŠπšŒπš”πšπš›πš˜πšžπš—πš
π™Ώπš›πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πšŽπšŽπš” πš™πš 𝟷
π™Ώπš›πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πšŽπšŽπš” πš™πš 𝟸
π™Ώπš›πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πšŽπšŽπš” πš™πš 𝟹
π™Ώπš›πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πšŽπšŽπš” πš™πš 𝟺
π™Ώπš›πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πšŽπšŽπš” πš™πš 𝟻 (smut)
π™Ώπš›πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πšŽπšŽπš” πš™πš 𝟼
οΏΌπš™πš›πšŽπš–πš’πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πšŽπšŽπš” πš™πš 𝟽
π™·πš˜πš–πšŽ πš™πš 𝟾
π™·πš˜πš–πšŽ πš™πš 𝟿
π™·πš˜πš–πšŽ πš™πš 𝟷𝟢 (smut)
π™½πšŽπš  πšˆπš˜πš›πš” πš™πš 𝟷𝟷 (smut)
π™½πšŽπš  πšˆπš˜πš›πš” πš™πš 𝟷𝟸
π™±πš˜πšœπšπš˜πš— πš™πš 𝟷𝟹
π™±πš˜πšœπšπš˜πš— πš™πš 𝟷𝟺
π™±πš˜πšœπšπš˜πš— πš™πš 𝟷𝟻 (smut)
π™΅πš•πš˜πš›πš’πšπšŠ π™Ώπš 𝟷𝟼
π™΅πš•πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŠ πš™πš 𝟷𝟽
π™΅πš•πš˜πš›πš’πšπšŠ πš™πš 𝟷𝟾 (smut)
π™΅πš•πš˜πš›πš’πšπšŠ πš™πš 𝟷𝟿 (smut)
π™΅πš•πš˜πš›πš’πšπšŠ πš™πš 𝟸𝟢
πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš πš™πš 𝟸𝟷
πš†πšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš πš™πš 𝟸𝟸
π™±πšŠπšŒπš” πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ πš™πš 𝟸𝟹 (smut)
π™±πš˜πšœπšπš˜πš— πš™πš 𝟸𝟺
π™ΆπšŽπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŠ πš™πš 𝟸𝟻
π™ΆπšŽπš˜πš›πšπš’πšŠ πš™πš 𝟸𝟼 (smut)
πšƒπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπš πš™πš 𝟸𝟽
π™±πš˜πšœπšπš˜πš— πš™πš 𝟸𝟾
π™Ώπš‘πš˜πšπš˜ πšœπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš™πš 𝟸𝟿 (smut)
πš‚πšžπš›πš™πš›i𝚜𝚎 πš™πš 𝟹𝟢
π™°πšπš•πšŠπš—πšπšŠ πš™πš 𝟹𝟷 (smut)
π™°πšπš•πšŠπš—πšπšŠ πš™πš 𝟹𝟸
π™°πšπš•πšŠπš—πšπšŠ πš™πš 𝟹𝟹 (smut)
π™°πšπš•πšŠπš—πšπšŠ πš™πš 𝟹𝟺 (smut)
π™·πšŽπšŠπšπš’πš—πš πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ πš™πš 𝟹𝟻
meet and greet pt 36
New York pt 37
boston pt 39 (smut)
Moving in pt 40
house party pt 41 (smut)
House party pt 42 (smut)
filming pt 43
Filming pt 44
Thanksgiving pt 45 (smut)
Feedback!!
Filming pt 46 (smut)
Filming pt 47
Christmas break pt 48 (smut)
Christmas break pt 49 (smut)
Christmas break pt 50
Christmas Eve pt 51 (smut)
Christmas eve pt 52
Christmas day pt 53
Filming pt 54 (smut)
World tour pt 55
World tour pt 56 (smut)
World tour pt 57 (smut)
World tour pt 58
World tour pt 59 (smut)
World tour pt 60
World tour pt 61
Boston pt 62 (smut)
LA pt 63 (smut)
LA pt 64 (smut)
Preperation pt 65
Preparation pt 66
Wedding day pt 67
Wedding day pt 68 (smut)
The end....or not!

Heading home pt 38

3K 64 7
By lilbitchygirly

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. It was around 9:45. I had finally gotten some time to sleep in.

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth and hair. I jumped into the shower. I washed my hair and remembered when Chris would help me wash my hair. I smiled and continued.

Once I was done with my shower I checked my phone.

Chris <3: when does your plane leave today?

Me: 1 I think. Or colt is picking me up. Idk I haven't asked Allen.

Chris <3: kk. Wanna call? I have to film in thirty minutes but I like hearing your voice.

Me: flirty and I just got out of the shower

Chris <3: so I'm FaceTiming you then

His icon popped up and I answered.

I wrapped the towel around me more and started to put my hair products in.

"Hey" I said.

"Good morning beautiful." He says.

"You seem to be in a good mood today." I said.

"Yeah. How about you how are you feeling?" He asked.

"You know so-so. By the way I didn't tell you but I had the weirdest fucking interview yesterday." I said.

"What tell me about it." He said.

"Well I had this weird guy at mtv and he kept on asking me questions about our relationship and if we're still dating cause I'm in New York and you're not. And even if you were in Boston there's probably a good chance that you would've stayed back because of the dog like it doesn't mean that we broke up because we're in different cities. Oh and he was asking me how I stay fit and have such a good body and stuff and I was ready to leave" I said.

"Holy shit I hate those interviews. Like where they just try to flirt when asking questions too. But how did wired go?" He asked.

"Oh it was so much fun. I love the environment." I said.

"Good cause I have one booked with McKenna in two months on premiere week for gifted." He said.

"Where is that gonna be?" I asked.

"New York city baby" he said.

"Nice we can drive or something." I said. I grabbed my phone and walked into the bedroom part.

"You wanna come with?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Sweet." He said. "Well I'm gonna let you go. But I'll call you tonight and text me when you get back. Mwah" he said and blew me a kiss.

"Okay. Byeee" I said. I hung up and changed into some leggings and a t shirt.

I packed up all of my stuff and sat on the bed to text Allen. It was now around 11.

Me: am I flying or did you call colt?

Allen: I called colt is that okay?

Me: yeah that's totally good. What time is he gonna be here?

Allen: he's here now and waiting. He said that he can wait as long as you need.

Me: I'm ready

Allen: okay. You got everything?

Me: yeah I'll check out too.

Allen: okay. I'm going to go then if that's okay. My hubby is here in New York.

Me: have fun!! Pay the team for me ;)

Allen: girl you know I have every chance to take more money for myself.

Me: $250 tip?

Allen: no but thanks you already pay us more than the average celebrity team

Me: love yall

I grabbed my bags and walked to the elevator. I went to the ground floor and checked out at reception before heading out. I saw the familiar black car with the older man outside of it.

"Good to see you mr. colt." I said. He grabbed my bags.

"You as well ms. L/n. Feel free to get in. And I have a blanket and coffee in there for you because I know you get cold when you're on the road." He said. I thanked him and got into the mini limo. He got into the drivers seat and took me out of New York slowly but surely.

"So I saw that you and mr. Evans are an item. I haven't seen you with anyone in three years. I'm very happy for you ms" he said.

"Awe thanks mr colt." I said.

As he drove me back to Boston I thought about my life again.

I sighed and looked out the window.

I couldn't even be in my own head. I had to be busy at all times.

I thought about how crazy the past two days were. I basically only drank coffee and I had a salad the night before from the restaurant.

It's just the busy schedule I thought.

I thought about how guilty I felt from the interviews. Getting asked about kids, my relationship, my family. Things that I turned into little white lies.

I got so lost in my raging thoughts for two and a half hours. I didn't even realize that I was home.

I got out of the car and paid colt before grabbing my bags. I saw that my car was back in the driveway. Scott of course.

I went up to my apartment and set down my bags. I saw that I had left my apartment a mess. It smelled like alcohol. I opened up my windows and lit some candles. It was time to get to work.

I put all my clothes away from the trip and started loads of laundry.

While the laundry was going I decided to clean and sanitize the kitchen. I washed up everything, did the dishes, and swept. I watered all of my plants too.

I realized that I had a nail appointment at 3:30. I blew out my candles and went.

I drove to the little nail salon. I always let my nail lady do whatever she wanted. She decided on short brown nails.

I paid her and went back to my house. I finished my laundry and sat on the couch. I slumped down on it and turned on friends. I grabbed a blanket and draped it over me.

I slowly drifted off.

I woke up to the sound of clicky toes on the hardwood.

"Dodger go lay in your bed." I groggily said. I heard him go lay in his bed.

But wait....
Dodger is at his grandmas. I shifted a bit and felt two strong thighs under my head. I turned around.

Chris.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was home.

I didn't say anything. He smiled at me and put his hand on my cheek.

I dove into his arms. I laid in his lap and held him.

"Hi" I said. He chuckled.

He nuzzled his head into me.

"Hey" he whispered.

"You weren't supposed to be home for a few more days" I said as I pulled away. He pulled me back in though. He seemed to be hiding his face.

"Yeah some plans changed and I got done early so I came home. And I got dodge" he whispered.

"Are you crying?" I asked him.

"Maybe" he croaked out. I giggled. I pulled his head back and wiped his tears. "I'm sorry. This week has just been really hard and it's like you absorb the pain out of me." He said.

"I know I know. Hey you're home now. So let me pack a bag and we will go over to your house okay?" I said. He nodded.

I got up and he followed me I packed my bag of my essentials while he sat on the bed.

"Hey ma" I heard in the bedroom. His mom was calling.

"Yeah we will be over tomorrow. Okay. Bye" I heard him say.

"It's kinda late why is she calling you?" I asked him.

"My mom is going to a business trip and Carly and Ryan wanna go on a little trip cause it's their anniversary and she doesn't trust just Shanna and Scott so we have to go babysit with them" Chris said.

"Okay that's fine." I said.

"By the way. I had movers move most of my stuff from the old house. Wanna sleep in the new one tonight?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said. He smiled.

"Let's go then" he said. We got dodgers stuff and I shut off my lights and grabbed my phone before leaving.

We drove down his usual street, but went to the end. There was a big gate to get in and Chris had to open it with a button.

When the gate opened I could only see parts of the house.

But I knew it was perfect.

I grabbed my bag and dodger and Chris took my hand. We walked inside. He turned on the lights to show the beautiful house.

When we first walked in there was a massive entry. He led me into the huge kitchen. I unhooked dodger and set my bag down. The kitchen was absolutely beautiful. There was a breakfast table, island seating, and a formal dining room. After that was the huge living room. He had already brought the couch from his old house in.

"Okay okay now our bedroom." He said. Our bedroom.

He led me to the bedroom. It had huge ceilings and huge windows like his old room. There were walk in closets for both of us and shelves to put pictures on. There was also a huge gas fireplace. There was an on-suite with a huge tub, a shower, and jack and Jill sinks.

The bedroom already had a bed and a tv along with the nightstands. It was plain Jane but it was perfect for today.

"I love this house." I said. He smiled and picked me up in a hug.

"Oh I'm so glad" he said. I laughed and wrapped my arms around him.

I changed and so did he and we got into bed. He turned on the tv and I pulled him in.

"New acrylics?" He asked and grabbed my hand to look at them.

"Yeah I just got them today" I said. He let his thumb run over my fingers. Every touch was so tender.

"I love them." He said. I gave his head a kiss.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too." He replied.

"So how are you really. I need to know if you're truly okay" I said.

"I'm a lot better. I feel like thirty pounds was lifted off of me now that I'm back home. And we have this house that's ours together. It just feels right." He said. I saw dodger jump up and snuggle with us.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of all of us. Chris nudged his face into me and smiled and I swear dodger knew how to smile too.

I opened up Twitter and posted it with the caption my boys. I posted it on Instagram as well.

I set my phone down and brought my hand up to Chris's head. I started to massage his scalp and he sighed.

"I missed this." He said.

"Me too" I said. "We both have separation issues."

"Yes we do" he said. Just then my phone started blowing up. I checked it. Wired had posted my interview. Chris sat up a bit. Allen was texting me like crazy.

Allen: girl mtv and wired posted their videos. But people are really mad about how you snapped at that interviewer and the wired thing people are flipping their shit cause it's the first time that you have ever talked about your parents.

I sat up and read the text.

Me: I'm gonna call you.

I pressed Allen's number to call him.

I put him on speaker and got up to walk around. Chris looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Yeah" said Allen on the phone.

"So what the fuck am I supposed to do right now?" I asked.

"I don't know but that interviewer is throwing mad shit at you on Twitter. So much that your name is trending and I'm ready to make your account private." He said.

"He was being a dick what the fuck am I supposed to say during that?" I said.

"He's making lies that you didn't talk at all and I talked for you before the interview started. And call Sandra and tell her to make all of her socials private. And your dad." He said.

"Okay. I'll call them, read the tweets, and then call you back." I said.

"K. Also your snap map is weird where are you?" He asked.

"The new house with Chris." I said.

"Oh fun. Way to spice up the night that he's back with this." He said sarcastically.

"Oh I know. I'll shut it down though. I'll call you." I said.

"K bye" he said and hung up. I sat down on the bed and Chris came over to me. He put his arm on me and I leaned into him.

I dialed my sisters number. I didn't want to wake her but she needed to do this quick.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey. Make all of your socials private." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because i did an interview and I talked about how I had a sister and internet people are weird and it's the first time that I have ever publicly talked about my family in 15 years." I replied.

"Alrighty. Just made it private. Hope everything is okay." She said.

"It will be. I gotta call dad but I'll talk to you later." I said.

"Okay. Take care. Bye"

I hung up the phone and dialed my dads number. I put it on speaker. It rang a few times but then he answered.

"Hey pumpkin. It's kinda late can I call you tomorrow?" He said with a groggy voice.

"Hey dad sorry if I woke you but I need you to make all of your social media's private. I've got some shit on my hands and I don't want you or Sandra involved." I said.

"Okay. They're already private but thanks love. You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah there's just some shit that went down with a few interviews and I gotta shut this stuff down. But I will talk to you later. Get some sleep." I said.

"Okay. Tell Chris I said hi if he's with you. Bye hun" he said. I hung up.

"Okay now onto socials." I said. Chris already was scrolling through Twitter.

I looked over his shoulder and skimmed over some of the things.

landen336: hey yall. Yes I am the interviewer that day of y/n l/n. As you can see she snapped at me at the end. But what you don't see is how rude she was off camera as well. She didn't speak a word and was on the phone the whole time with what I assume is Chris Evans because she was saying 'baby' and all that but who knows it could all be an act. She made her assistant speak for her and gave everyone dirty looks. I don't care if I'm fired from MTV for this but she was awful to all of us. Thanks, landen.

"We're you on the phone?" He asked.

"No. And I was talking for myself. I was very polite the whole time. God this dude is full of sick lies." I said.

I sat with my elbows on my knees.

"Turn on the video I wanna watch how I was." I said. He put it on the tv.

It showed me sitting down and sipping on my iced coffee. I set it down and shook hands with logan. The camera on the other side turned to him clearly looking me up and down.

We went through the whole video. I could tell Chris was getting pissed.

"This dude is full of bullshit." Chris muttered. I looked on Twitter to see my name and #cancely/n everywhere.

I felt my eyes well up. One thing after another. I was so done with everyone and everything.

I scrolled through the comments on the YouTube video.

Carmen876: wait why are y'all cancelling her can't you all clearly see that she was uncomfortable with him asking these things?

mrfrost11: y'all she's uncomfortable. Stop with the negativity.

Those were the top two liked comments.

Chris went to the next video.

"Hi I'm y/n l/n and I will be doing the wired autocomplete interview" I said through the screen.

I continued to look through everything. I need to go live.

I wiped the now silent falling tears and went into the kitchen. Chris followed me.

"What are you doing?" He asked quietly.

"Going live." I said. He could see that I was crying.

He said nothing and pulled me into a hug. I sobbed.

"It's just one thing after another." I said.

"I know. It will pass. You're strong" he whispered as he peppered kisses on my head and pet my hair.

"Yeah. Okay. I'm gonna go live. I said. I tried to stop crying and I wiped away my tears. I sat on one of the stools and Chris leaned on the counter behind the camera.

I clicked the live button and wiped away the rest of my tears. Everyone flooded in. The comments were some good and some bad.

"Hey everyone" I said. You could hear the pain in my voice.

Coolguy102: y'all let's actually hear from her before saying anything bad.

"Okay. Yes you all want to know what has been going on. First of all. Yeah I have a family. I just have chosen to keep them private. It's not groundbreaking to hear that I have parents and a sibling. Next. What that interviewer said was completely wrong. I came In and I talked for myself. I was not in any way shape or form rude to him. This landen guy put that out there because people were realizing that I was uncomfortable with what he was saying." I said.

Landen336 joined the live.

"I in no way shape or form like to throw people under the bus. But what he was asking me was not on his papers and me and my legal team will get involved if we have to. He is just mad that I stood up to someone and I don't take others shit." I said calmly. I looked over at Chris.

Landen336: she's clearly reading off a script she's looking behind her.

"Chris come here" I said. He walked over and sat next to me and held my hand.

"I know that most of you know that he's in here. I was looking over at my boyfriend. I'm not reading off of a script and if people could just leave me-" I felt the tears coming again. I breathed in and out.

"If people could just leave me alone. I have been going through some difficulties that I would like to keep private and it has not been easy. I saw that a few of you pointed out that I was off in my interviews and that is why. I know that I'm a celebrity but I'm a human too." I said.

Comments flooded from landen and others about how I'm faking it because I won't share. Chris read them and looked at me. He stayed quiet because he knew that I was raging.

"Fine. If you all want to know so bad..." I looked at Chris. He has soft eyes that we're telling me it's okay. To not give in.

"You know what. I'm not going to tell you. It's my life. Leave me alone." I said and ended the live.

I immediately burst into tears. Chris pulled me in and I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry. It's your first day back. God I hate everything about this." I said.

"Hey It's okay. I get it it's alright. This is why I wanted to come home. We both aren't doing the best and we need each other in these moments okay?" He said. I nodded in his chest.

"Okay. Let's go get some sleep." He said. He picked me up bridal style and brought me into the room. He got me some water and laid me under the covers.

"Chris come here." I said. I pulled him in by his shirt and gave him a passionate kiss for the first time today.

He melted into it and positioned himself on top of me so that he could deepen it. He pulled away and smiled at me.

He laid down beside me and pulled me in.

"I love you pip" he said.

"I love you too Evans." I said.

He got himself under the covers and shut off the lights. Dodger laid down at our feet. We both quickly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 49.1K 119
Y/n is an aspiring actress, who has recently finished filming a movie with Tom Holland. After multiple press tours and interviews, Tom and Y/n are wr...
11.7K 256 18
chris evans x reader - sebastian stan x reader *contains smut* you visit sebastian on the set of captain america 2. you really missed him and it seem...
119K 1.6K 25
includes - smut - angst - fluff chris evans and all of his characters! enjoy <3
54.5K 2.9K 73
[COMPLETE & EDITED] *smut and fluff* *kind of slow burn* *chris evans X original character* All Caroline wants is a fresh beginning, she is tired of...