Three Kings Of New York (Boon...

Від lil-Lady-lilboi

A story about the Three Kings Of New York City. Huey, Riley and, Caesar. Більше

1. (Cast)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
S2:1
S2:2
S2:3
S2:4
S2:6
S2:7
S2:8
S2:9
S2:10

S2:5

128 4 6
Від lil-Lady-lilboi

Huey checked out of the hospital against the doctors wishes.. He left the hospital and an all black SUV, was waiting for him. He checked the plates and they looked government issued. The driver rolled down their window and said.
"You going to get in or do I have to tell Felipe you're disobeying me?" The driver said.

Huey sighed once he heard his "handlers" name. He stepped inside of the car and the car pulled away from the hospital.
"Who are you?" Huey started.

"A friend of Felipes."

"A special friend, dickhead. What's with the questions?"

Huey looked at the man with a deathstare. "Just wondering if you're government or not before I kill you piece of shit."

He laughed. "Funny joke. You're a smart bitch. You've seen the plates? Well, let me tell you something. I'm the Mayors personal friend and since OUR good friend Felipe has a good relationship with the Mayor, he managed to make me YOUR personal friend. You must've fucked up good, cause now wherever you go, I go. Oh, and..." He cleared his throat. "If you ever fuck up again, I'll be the one to put a bullet in your head as soon I get the call."

Huey's mind was racing. Felipe put a babysitter on him? Huey reached into his pocket and called Felipe. It rang for a moment before it picked up.

"Who--"

"You know who the FUCK this is French bastard! It's already bad enough, I got you lookin over my GAHDamn shoulder. You put another dude in charge of me?"

"Hold on a second." He heard him say. Huey heard footsteps on the other side of the line and a doorslamming. "Listen! You little NEGRO! You will do whatever the FUCK I say and when I FUCKING SAY IT! You interrupted my fucking MEETING! Listen, Georgie is going to watch over you until I realize you can take care of yourself as a leader. TILL THEN! FUCK YOU! And if you ever call me with such vulgar language again, you will be dead."

Felipe hung up the phone in Huey's face and Georgie burst into laughter. "Who the fuck do you think you are? Calling up the boss man? Do you get it? You aren't the BOSS no more. You're nothing but a puppet." He laughed as he continued driving.

Huey grit his teeth, knowing he couldn't wait any longer, his lust to kill Felipe couldn't wait anymore. Huey smirked and looked out of the window, devising a plan to kill Felipe.

Meanwhile...

The majority of Cindy's crew was in a van heading to Huey's turf. They had came up with a nice plan to take over some of Huey's business and steal his drugs. They were all in the car, loading their weapons.

"When we get in there, you listen to ME! You don't fucking make a move without my fucking SAY SO. One little slip up, could make Huey aware who we are and then we are fucked. We're killing everybody so if you don't got the stomach for that. Get the fuck out!" Cindy yelled.

Maurice, one of her top people smiled, showing his gold tooth. "You know I'm down for anythin' mama."

"That's the shit I like to hear." She pulled her mask down, as they arrived in front of one Huey's known businesses. "Alright, we're going in there. My informant told me that he keeps the drugs in the back of the shop. Maurice, you're coming with me to the back. I want two people posted out front, guarding the door. Everyone else will be inside the building killing Huey's niggas. Got it? Good." Cindy and her crew got out of the van and went inside, two staying behind guarding the door. Cindy's men gave no one any warning.

They raised their weapons and began shooting everyone inside of the building. Innocent or not. Cindy raised her gun to a teenagers knee cap. "Aww look at the little baby, pissin on himself... You thought you were going to come here and play your little arcade game?" Cindy smiled at the boy.

She fired her gun into the boy's kneecap. "OWUA!" The boy screamed out in pain, falling onto his knees, still crying for help. Cindy placed her gun on the boys head. "No one coming to save your little ass." Before she could fire the shot, Maurice pushed her arm out of the way.

"What the fuck you doing Cindy? I got a boy at home the same age as him? Come on, you've seen Kentrell? This little man ain't gon do shit. Let's get this shit and go."

"For one, I told you if you didn't have the stomach for this shit, stay in the car. For two, never ever call me Cindy again." She looked down at the teenager. "Looks like someone saved your life today." Cindy and Maurice walked away, stepping over many dead bodies. Cindy led Maurice right where the drugs were stashed. She smiled, showing all her pretty whites. "The informant didn't lie." She begin filling dufflebags full of the stuff and getting it sent back and forth through the van.

Eventually, they cleared the joint out and got back inside the van, burning the building before they left, deciding they didn't want to TAKE OVER Huey's business. They wanting to wipe him out completely. She snatched her mask off and reached into her back pocket, texting the person who supplied her the information.

'I didn't think u would actually do it, jazzy. But, thank you for not lying to me. I'll have someone send over ur cut.'

Jazmine's Diary page 432.

I think I made a mistake today. I actually gave up one of Huey's stash businesses to Cindy. In reality I need the extra money. But, betraying Huey could be big. He hasn't exactly been nice to me, but giving the circumstances, he could've killed me a long time ago.

Y'know thinking about it I might actually tell him about what Cindy told me, if he pays me of course. I want to gather as much money as I can and leave New York. I'm tired of the gangs, the Huey drama, seeing old friends everywhere. I mean, I SWEAR I thought I saw Christini following me as I walked of a starbucks today, but when I turned around to see she wasn't there. I don't really know. Maybe she was actually following me. i wish she would talk to me. Fuck, getting a call from Huey, might as well wrap this up for today."

Jazmine closed her book and sat it on her nightstand. She answered Huey's phone call. "I'm very calm, Jazmine... Remember this for what I'm going to say next... You're my eyes on the street... If I'm getting attacked at my stash site, you're supposed to tell me... So, why do I have to find on the FUCKING NEWS SHIT WENT UP IN FLAMES?!? NOT TO MENTION! They killed EVERYONE IN THERE! A little boy managed to escape and now I have to go to the fucking hospital and interview him. You little fucking scum. You don't know how much this is going to cost me... FIND out who did it." Huey hung up the phone.

"I didn't even get a ch--" She huffed. 'It's going to cost sooooo much more to get it out of me now." She thought.

Huey's POV

Georgie pulled up infront of the hospital Huey just checked out of earlier that day. Huey looked at Georgie. "Do you got a fake badge? Or a badge?"

Georgie popped the glove compartment, fiddling around before handing Huey a badge. Huey began to get out of the car. Georgie grabbed Huey by the shoulder. "If you're not out in twenty minutes, I'm coming in." Huey shook his hand off his shoulder and slammed the door, walking around angrily.

Huey went inside and talked to the front desk attendant, luckily it was someone different then the one he dealt with that morning. Huey flashed his badge for the lady. "I want to speak with the kid who was shot in the knee cap this morning. We're conducting an investigation and it's very imperative that I speak with him."

The lady nodded. "Right away, detective. Follow me." The lady stood up and begin gesturing Huey.

Meanwhile...

Riley had been passed out for many hours. Riley finally woke up, stinking like trash and being drenched with blood. He opened the dumpster and stumbled out of it. He also felt like someone was watching him. He coughed and limped out of the alleyway. He began walking in the middle of the way, waving for cars to help him but they all passed or honked to he moved. He finally clasped in the middle of the road. A black SUV stopped and men got out of the car, dragging him and taking him before driving off quickly.

He had flashes of better times. He smiled, thinking he was dead and was arriving to the pearly gates. He saw a white girl with box braids. "Are you the angel taking me to heaven?"

"Nigga what? Somebody pour some water on this nigga." Maurice spit on Riley and Riley snapped out of instantly, realizing he was in the back of the van and he was face to face with Cindy, a girl he hasn't seen in years and who he didn't leave off too well with.

"Bitch what the fuck?" He said, trying to reach for his gun.
Maurice quickly placed a gun to the back of Riley's head. "Too slow money man."

Cindy smiled and cocked her head sideways. "It's been two years, Riley. I've made changes. I ain't going to take too kindly if you call me two things... Cindy or a bitch. Call me C-Murph or don't say anything at all."

Riley smacked his lips. "If you gon kill me kill me, I ain't begging or nothin. I ain't a bitch."

"Say less." Maurice bit his lip. Cindy placed her hand up, signalling him to wait. "I wasn't planning on killing you... Looks like you were on the edge of dying anyways... But, I can help you. We can patch you up and we can join forces."

Riley laughed, looking around the van. "Join forces? What I want to join with this small crew for?"

"Because I'm in control of your life right now. Because I have an person on the inside of Huey's organization that's willing to give us constant information at a steady cost and because together. Huey don't stand a chance."

Riley nodded his head. "I'm only thinking about it cause I had to dispose of Caesar's disloyal ass. One thing, if you go for my brother or anything. I'm cutting you off. This isn't about killing my brother. This is about showing how I can be right too. I can lead niggas too."

Cindy nodded and shook Riley's hand.

"Now someone help me bef--" Riley passed out again, hitting his head on the metal of the van.

Meanwhile...

The nurse led Huey to the room and he nodded and walked inside. The kid was drinking a juicebox and watching television. He was startled when Huey came inside.

"Hello...?" The teen said.

"Hello, I'm Detective Mark Bishop..." Huey cringed that he chose the whitest name in the world and he sat down. "I'm here to talk about what happened to you."

The boy nodded.

"Well, the first thing I want to ask is if you caught any of their names?"

The boy nodded. "The woman who shot me was named Cindy. Another man stopped him from... y'know... And I heard his son name... It's kentrell."

Huey nodded. "Did you get any facial features?" Huey nodded, not suspecting the Cindy he knew at first.

"Well, I thought she was black at first until she walked to me and I was that she was white. I could see braids coming out from the back of her mask... she had pure blue eyes. Nothing else really..."

Huey's face contorted. It had to be her. White, pure blue eyes, stealing culture? That was Cindy McPhearson. "Thank you for your time." He walked out of the room, taking his phone out and calling Jazmine. She picked up on the last ring.

"Huey, I know who did it... But, you'll have to pay me twenty thousand extra if you want to find out." She said.
"I'll wire it to you after this phone call...Jazmine tell me who did it..."

"Cindy, she has been setting up a gang for the last two years under your nose. Last night she held me at gunpoint until I gave her a solid location on where your stash was. I gave her the one you supplied the least..." Jazmine explained.

"That's so funny because this month that was our whole supply. And thank you, Ja--"

"Actually, that's not all. I went digging and I went over to Skinny's bar. Your brother is alive by the way. I reviewed the camera footage and he got out of there. He walked for a minute and disappeared. He seemed hurt real bad."

"He'll live. Anyways, tell me where Cindy's gang is located. I'm not wanting another minute until she is no longer a problem."

"Yeahh....About that... I'll need another twenty thousand." Jazmine said, nervously.

"You have it."

"Cool, I'll send you the address."

Meanwhile...

Cindy took Riley back to their little spot. They patched him, he only had a bullet wound through his shoulder, he just lost a bunch of blood. Riley wouldn't rest though, he wanted to be out and about.

"Pack it up, we're leaving." Riley said.

Cindy was confused. "What do you mean we're leaving?"

"I learned pretty quickly, If you don't want this nigga Huey to find you. Stay in the woods. Move around alot. Y'all niggas are getting to comfortable here. I have a spot in the woods we can go. Pack this shit up."

Maurice walked over to Riley. "You telling the boss what to do huh? I'll smoke your short ass right here."

Riley glanced at Maurice, chuckled and looked back at Cindy. "Tell Hercules to pack it up or I'm out of the deal."

"I've got it under control, Maurice. Pack it up."

Meanwhile...

Huey walked back to Georgie's car and got in. He got the location from Jazmine and smiled. Georgie was looking through his rearview. "We've got someone following us... I keep seeing that car. They're staying two cars behind us. An old police technique. I'm believing that's the little bitch that caught your brother saving your life."

Huey looked through the rearview and sure enough there was a car parked two cars behind them, tinted windows and all.
Georgie opened the glove compartment and got out a gun. "I'm going to kill her."

Huey placed an arm on his shoulder. "We'll talk to her, see what she knows... THEN, we'll kill her." Georgie snorted and got out of the car. Huey followed closely behind him. Without any warning, he burst into the tinted windows, and Huey got a flash of memories as he saw Christini's now scared face. Georgie dragged her out of the window, cutting her.

Some people began noticing this happening. "There's people watching." Huey said.

"Fuck them! The Mayor will take care of anything." Georgie placed his gun inside Christini's mouth. "I will give you one small chance to tell me where the fuck the pictures you took are at."

"Car car!" She muffled. "Get the pictures, Huey." Huey reached into the broken window and unlocked the car. He looked around for a few seconds before finding the pictures on the dashboard. "Good, good." Georgie said.

"Don't kill her. She can't do a thing now." Huey said.

Georgie took the gun out of Christini's mouth and switched his body around to Huey. "You don't want me to kill her?"
Without taking his eyes off Huey, he pointed the gun at Christini and emptied his clip into her. "I don't take orders from you... In the car." Georgie said, walking off. Huey shook his head, looking at Christini's lifeless body. He noticed there was still small breathing coming from her. But, she'd need real help if she wanted to survive.

He begin walking away, kinda feeling a bit of sorrow for her as he stepped in. He opened the packet of pictures and his sorrow began to fade away as he saw she had been stalking him for weeks. Pictures of him having sex, drinking, even murdering people were on display. The pictures kept getting more and more recent, she had a pile of evidence on him. But, then he saw a picture that made his draw drop. A picture of his brother getting supposedly kidnapped. It was several snap shots of him getting pulled into a black van. "What the..." He squinted his eyes and he saw what kinda looked like a white girl in the open door of the van. "Could it be?" He whispered. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

3.6K 130 16
Boonie recruited 3 girls to help him protect and keep the world safe what happens when they have a whole year mission to stop the drug ring that's be...
23.9K 804 12
Huey and Jasmine have matured both ways, and have learned more about the world as they grow together. But Jasmine's feelings for Huey have also Matur...
44K 497 16
"Once a upon time,someone noticed there wasn't many boondocks scenario books or books of boondocks.Then,they got an idea and decided to make one and...
474K 8.7K 80
requests are open ! 💕 huey riley caesar hiro cairo + more !