Second Chances.

By SakuraRamroop

It's been Five years after the war, Sakura was now a strong, independent, intelligent and beautiful woman, sh... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Six

1.2K 74 8
By SakuraRamroop

The moment of impending doom floated over Sakura's head like a big, dark cloud, just waiting to let loose a shower onto her. She didnt need to be soaked from head to toe, thank you very much.

Her fingers twitched around the wrist in her grip, A sign she was nervous? Hell yes! She means come on, this was emo boy, Uchiha Sasuke, who knows what the idiot's reaction would be.
Sakura's Lips twisted as she spotted the aging Uchiha Clan symbol up ahead, well, looks like this was it, her moment to shine has come people.

If Sasuke didnt like it, well then.... Screw him!

"Sakura, why are we at my old home?." Sasuke's voice had her flinching, seeing at how she was lost in her thoughts about her upcoming doom.

"Uhhh..there's actually something I have to show you, it's a surprise. " She laughed, a bit awkwardly, which had Sasuke frowning at her in confusion.

"...You're not planning to kill me, are you?."

The way he said that whole sentence in such a deadpanned way had Sakura snorting out a laugh.
"Pfft, no If I wanted to kill, a simple shot of Chakra to your brain would have done the trick."

Sakura could feel the way Sasuke stared at the back of her head in astonishment. A sly little smirk played on her lips at his continued silence.

"...Naruto was right....you are scary."

Sakura scoffed, her body more relaxed now, a silly conversation like that helping her nerves to calm down
"It took how long for you to realize that?."

He only grunted in acknowledgment, letting her continue to drag him pass the gates and into the Old Uchiha Compound.

Coming up to the middle of the compound, Sakura breathed a sigh of relief at seeing Naruto standing there, looking up at the tall building with a confused frown.
Good, now if Sasuke decided to freak out and kill her, she's taking Naruto along with her.

"..Is this my surprise?." Sasuke asked dryly,
"Cause if it is...I dont want it."

Naruto, having apparently heard that, whipped his head around to shoot Sasuke a glare.
"What was that bastard?!." He started to stomp his way towards them, Sasuke standing his ground with a infuriating smirk in place.

Sakura let go of his hand with a roll of her eyes, stepping to the side as Naruto all but tackled Sasuke, who was not expecting that. So it was quite funny to see him go down like a light pole.

"Back in the village for a little while and first thing you do is insult me!." Naruto grunted, hooking his arm around Sasuke's neck,

"That's not my problem, my mouth moves on it's own when I see idiots. " was Sasuke's smooth reply.

"Take a look in the mirror, then you'll know whose the idiot, you damn Bastard!."

Sakura stood with her arm crossed over her chest, watching them both through half lidded, dull eyes.
She was about to open her mouth and tell those two fools to knock it off when movement on the roof above her caught her eyes.

Looking up, she blinked when she saw Hidan sitting there, Tenten by his side, her sister waved at her with a wink.
So that's why Naruto was standing there looking like a lost puppy, waiting for his owner to come back, Tenten and Hidan must have bailed on him the minute they sensed Sasuke's Chakra.

Sighing, Sakura look another look at the brawling boys on the ground, the sight of Sasuke smirking happily made her heart clench, maybe... he would smile like that too when she showed him just what she had done.

"Naruto." She called, the blonde in question immediately paused, head snapping in her direction,
She was sure her expression showed exactly how she felt, for he immediately let go of Sasuke's head to rush to her side, wrapping his arms around her body to pull her against his chest.

"Its gonna be fine." Like a true brother, he seemed to already read her mind on what she was planning to do.
"I'm here with you, and the others are here with you, so dont be afraid, Sakura-Chan. "
Sakura huffed out a laugh, wrapping her arm around him and squeezed lightly.

"What's gonna be fine?." Sasuke asked, he was looking at them suspected now, whoops.
"..Sakura...Naruto." He sounded so threatening..... which they both knew he was not.

"Errrr....." Naruto drawled.
"Its top secret?." He said, more like a question instead of an answer. And by the widening of Sasuke's eyes, he thought so to.

Sakura rolled her eyes at both of their bullshit, opting to grab their arms instead, beginning to drag them both along in the direction of the main household. Might as well get this over with already.

Naruto snickering as they walked while Sasuke was oddly quiet, he was probably lost in memories. He hadn't been back here in years after all. It's a wonder how he didnt notice how the place seemed more clear now, how they all pitched in to start repairing the Houses that were starting to collapse.

"So," Sakura began, knowing that if she stayed quiet any longer she was going to combust.
"I... have done something really crazy lately."

"We." Naruto corrected firmly.

"..We.. might have done something crazy lately."

"And what is this crazy thing both you idiots have done?." Sasuke stated dully.

"Well..." Sakura eyed the house ahead, her mind set in revealing what they did.
"How about I just show you."

Sasuke was about to open his big mouth again, when Sakura pulled him forward, he stumbled briefly at the force of it. When he looked up again, they were all standing in the doorway of his childhood home.

"Okay... " Sakura took a deep breath, she then open the door before her rare nerves could get the best of her and pull both boys inside.
"We're back! And I brought a guest!."

"Sakura, why are you screaming in a empty hou-."

"Ah, Hime, you're back." Shisui's voice had Sasuke freezing mid sentence, eyes wide open in shock and disbelief as Uchiha Shisui, a man who was supposed to be dead walked out of the living room he could hardly remember.
"..Oh.."

Was he dreaming? Sasuke thought faintly, was he trapped in a Genjutsu? It sure felt like it.
He blinked twice to make sure that he wasnt just hallucinating, but when the image of his cousin didnt disappear, Sasuke's knees suddenly trembled with his weight.

"Shi...sui.."

Said man crossed his arms with a small smirk, seeming more relaxed in this situation than his baby cousin. Sakura and Naruto took that as their cue to sneak away unnoticed, allowing the family members a chance to reunite.
"Yo, Sasu-chan.. it's been a while huh?."

Sasuke, in an uncharacteristic show of emotion, stumbled forward to wrap his arms tightly around the taller man's form, his eyes squeezed so tightly, it almost looked like he was hold back tears.
"Shisui.... how... you're supposed to be dead."

"Yea, funny that." Shisui smiled, patting the top of the now teenager's head. Sasuke grew so tall.
"Actually, I was dead." As the words left his lips, Sasuke pulled back with wide questioning eyes.
"You can thank, My little Hime for that, She's the one who brought us back."

"Us?." Sasuke asked, confused.

"Hello, Sasuke."

At the sound of that beloved voice, a voice he hasn't heard again in years, Sasuke's entire body froze up. He went deadly still In Shisui's embrace, to afraid to turn his head.

The hand that came to rest on his Shoulder jerked Sasuke out of his trance. He whirled around, coming face to face with the person he had loved the most in the world.

Uchiha Itachi, his older brother stood behind him with a small patient smile on his face, his very much warm and alive face.

"Welocme home, Sasuke."

Sakura and Naruto both closed the door quietly as they saw Sasuke throw himself at his older brother, their hearts aching at the sight of Sasuke's tear stained face. Well, their job was done now, it was time to scram from there.

"Anyone up for some Yakiniku?." Sakura asked as the four of them walked out the Uchiha compound.

"If, I havent had that stuff in years, hell fucking yes for me." Hidan grinned.

"Sure, where are we having it though?, Hidan here cant exactly be seen in public yet." Tenten joked, jabbing said man in the stomach with her pointy elbow.

"Pff, Easy, Naruto and I will get all the ingredients needed then we'll meet up at your place Tenten. " Sakura smirked.
"That way if Sasuke decides to kill us, too bad he wont know where to find us."

Naruto snickered at her silly logic.
"Yosh, well let's get going then." The four of them grinned at each other before they were off.

Sometimes Sakura's logic always seem to work out, because the next day Shino had given them a message that Sasuke was looking for them, well her and Naruto, no need to mention Tenten and Hidan in their schemes. So, she told the others to keep clear of the Uchiha compound for a couple of weeks, let Sasuke calm the hell down before anything drastic happens.

And now, here she was A week later. Still hiding mind you, as she prepared to do something more crazy, bringing back two persons at the same time.
There were Sai, Tenten, Naruto and Hidan with her today, seeing how she had moved the operation to her home, there they wont have to be worried about being discovered by some random nurse.

"Are you sure about this?." Sai asked, a concerned look on his face.
"Wont this knock you out for a while?."

"I knock myself out all the time at the hospital, Sai." Sakura said, tugging her long hair in a high ponytail, some thing she let happen naturally over the years, she let the bubblegum pink tresses grow out until it reached her mid back, a bit above her bum.

"That doesn't Actually make me feel better, Saku." He deadpanned.

She laughed, looking down at the Two reanimated bodies on her table and decided, to hell with it, even if it makes her sleep for a couple of weeks, Sakura was going to pull through with this.
Her palms glowed a bright green before she brought them down onto the bare chests beneath, and with a deep breath, Sakura began.

Sakura awoke to the sound of voices in her house, loud, annoying voices.
"-cannot believe this, She did what?." Was that Shisui? Why the heck was he throwing a hissy fit this early in the morning?.

"I told her that it would result in her sleeping a bit longer." Sai's voice came after.

"Three weeks is a bit to long, dont you think?." Itachi's said, at least his voice was soft in volume.
"Ah, Dear heart, are you awake?."

".. I am now." She groaned, twisting around in her bed.
"How can I sleep when Shisui is so damn loud."

The bed dipped as a kiss was placed on her temple.
"Sorry, Hime, but you gotta get it from my point of view, we havent seen you guys since you dropped Sasu-chan on us, then proceeded to hide from him for a week, then after that we dont hear anything from you guys for another couple weeks, of course I'm gonna freak the fuck out."

A smack was heard before Tenten spoke.
"Language, dummy."

Sakura snickered, the mental image of what Shisui just described, it was to funny to resist and she couldnt stop herself from snickering into her pillow. Imagining the way Tenten smacked him didnt help her amusement at all.

"Mouu, Ten- Channnn. Dont be so mean to me." Shisui whines, though his hand was rubbing her sore arms soothing as he teased her brown haired sister.

"Is this your cousin, Itachi?" A new voice spoke.
"Are you sure you're related?."

"Yeah, he's more of a goofball than an Uchiha. " At the second voice, Sakura's eyes snapped open and she shot up into a sitting position.

Blinking her sleep clouded eyes clearly, the sight of soft Lavender and Honey blonde hair had a huge smile breaking out on her face.

"Konan! Deidara!." She exclaimed, nearly falling onto her face as she scrambled to get closer to them, Itachi chuckling softly as he helped her.

Once she threw her arms around them both, Sakura let out a huge sigh of relief at having them both here.
She seriously manages to bring them both back, it felt like a hug weight was lifted off her shoulder.

"Did you really have to deplete yourself so much to bring us back?." Deidara asked, a hand petting Sakura's hair.
"What would Danna say about this if he heard?."

"Would you guys forget about that already?." She huffed, pulling back to shoot them mocking glares. A bright, pretty red blush on her cheeks at the mention of Deidara's nickname for Sasori.

"How could we, it happened didnt it?."

Naruto laughed at the way Sakura puffed out her cheeks like a angry little chipmunk.
Then the door to Sakura's apartment flew open, stopping all commotion there was inside.

Every single head turned in that direction, multiple pairs of different colored eyes taking in the figure standing there, Hair disarray, panting harshly, eyes red and purple equally burning with an unseen emotion.
Sasuke looked every bit intimidating as he seemed that moment, his eyes zeroing on to Sakura and Naruto..

Said two gulped subtly.

Uh...oh...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 396 21
Cinderella AU with a twist Sakura lives with a head mistress and her two daughters. Although sakura is supposed to be considered royalty along with t...
545K 16.3K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...
40.2K 1.3K 14
"Naruto!" Sasuke gasped. "Have you seen Sakura?" "That's..." Kakashi cut Naruto off with his hand, waving him down. "That's actually why we came he...
207K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...