MCYT x Male Reader

Par honeyyyy_iridescent

Helloooo! Welcome to the Dream SMP x Male reader book. I'll state everything you on what I have in store for... Plus

Request Page
George x MALE! Reader
Dream x TALL! MALE! Reader
SapNap x MALE! Reader
Jschlatt x ASSASIN! MALE! READER
Karl x MALE! Reader
Technoblade x CHILD!MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]
Quackity x FLIRTY! MALE! Reader
Technoblade x MALE! Reader [PART TWO]
Wilbur x MALE! Reader
Eret x TALL! MALE! Reader
C!Wilbur x MALE! Reader
C! Wilbur x MALE! Reader [PART TWO]
Karl Jacobs x MALE! Reader
C!Ranboo x CHILD!MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]
Skeppy | Badboyhalo | Fundy headcanons
Eret | Quackity | Wilbur headcanons
Dream x George x DOM! MALE! Reader
C! Tommy x ANGEL! MALE! Reader [PLATONIC]
A FUN ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL :DD
Fundy x MALE! Reader

Quackity x MALE! Reader

3.1K 65 65
Par honeyyyy_iridescent

Art by KlareTsukuyomi

Note : (f/c) means favourite colour^^

Warnings : Fat shaming, homophobia, shitty Karens (I'm so sorry if your name is Karen. I bet that you're a wonderful person and not this type of Karen^^)

FLUFF : (◕ᴗ◕✿) and a bit of ANGST : (╥ω╥') & LIME : (ΦωΦ)

3rd POV

This was the day that (M/n) and his boyfriend go on a date. (M/n)'s boyfriend aka Quackity, was definitely very excited for this date. (M/n)'s roommate, Lucifer, was finally happy that (M/n) is leaving the house for once. When (M/n) was picking his clothes for the date, Lucifer just put his hands together, smiling while looking above. "Oh my goodness. I'm so glad that he's leaving the house. I can actually get some good ass sleep and not hear moans next to my room."

"Oh shut up, Lucifer. You're being so dramatic." (M/n) rolled his eyes while saying so. "Oh shut up, (M/n). I'm not the one having sex while moaning loudly next door, as if he didn't have a damn roommate who needs sleep." Lucifer copied (M/n)'s exact tone.

But his roommate walked up to (M/n) and pat his shoulder before speaking.

Lucifer : "In all seriousness, I hope you have fun on your date."

(M/n) : "Thanks Luci"

Lucifer : "yeah yeah. Imma go back to writing shit."

(M/n) : "What kind of stuff?"

Lucifer : "Uhhh, why do you wanna know asshole!?! JUST GO TO YOUR DAMN DATE, ALREADY!"

(M/n) : "WHY WOULD I GO TO THE DATE NOW, DUMBASS?! THE DATE IS TOMORROW"

Lucifer : "WELL, GO DO SOMETHING INTERESTING IN YOUR LIFE!!"

(M/n) : "FINE! BUT TRY EATING VEGETABLES FOR ONCE! MAYBE THEN YOU'LL GROW A BIT TALLER!"

Lucifer : "..."

(M/n) : "..."

Lucifer : "That went a bit below the belt now, innit?"

(M/n) : "Yeah. Hey look, I- Why are you rolling up your sleeves?!"

Lucifer : "We're gonna have a friendly talk, ay mate."

(M/n) : "I'm dead, am I?"

Lucifer : "Yeah. May you rest in peace."

o7 for (M/n) because he was a brave man to even argue with Lucifer /hj

Smol timeskip

After (M/n) got out of a hell of a fight with Lucifer, he decided to lay on his bed while pulling out his phone. He got a notification from his beloved, Quackity or Alex ;)

Cariño (or my dumbass)

-heyyyy! You there???

(Username)

-im here now. Wat u need?

-did you burn something in the kitchen again?

Cariño (or my dumbass)

-wha

-NO! OF COURSE NOT!

(Username)

-Then what did you do or what is it that you need, sweetie :)

Cariño (or my dumbass)

-just wanted to say hi again is all

-i miss you a lot and I really can't wait for our date tomorrow

-i really hope that nothing bad is gonna happen, y'know?

(Username)

-dont worry, sweetie. nothing bad is gonna happen and I promise you that

-but even if something bad is going to happen, don't worry cuz I'll be here with you. I love you and I want you to keep that in mind, my cute little ducklin♡

Cariño (or my dumbass)

-oh my fuckin god, you're so cringy! but i still love you and that's okay XD

-but yeah, me too! soooo, did Lucy (Lucifer) beat your ass again today?

(Username)

-bruhh, you gave him a nickname already?! and yes

-he beat my ass again today cuz i accidentally called him short by accident

Cariño (or my dumbass)

-how did it go??? I'm curious on why you're not dead yet

(Username)

-he let me live because i had a date with you tomorrow

-btw I only told him to eat vegetables or drink more milk and that made him enraged O-o

​​​​​Cariño (or my dumbass)

-Pfft- HAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

-SERVES YOU RIGHT, ASSHOLE! remember what Sapnap said before, small things always bottle up their anger and one day, they'll snap

(Username)

-...

-wait

-are you talking about yourself, Alex?

​​​​​Cariño (or my dumbass)

-........

-YOU SON OF A BITCH! HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU!

(M/n) just laughed his ass off at the messages that Quackity sent which were cuss words in Spanish. (If anyone here knows cuss words in Spanish, mind telling me? I'm curious and I wanna know lol) His boyfriend kept spamming cuss words as he just watched the shorter male get angry. "Pfft- he's so cute when he's angry~"

He then messaged the shorter male, saying "I'm sorry sweetie. It was just a joke (~ ̄³ ̄)~" It seemed to make Quackity calmed down a little. Only a little bit. (M/n) talked to Quackity for a while, chatting cute stuff and at some point, (M/n) did a video call with his boyfriend before going to bed.

Timeskip to the date✧*。

(M/n) woke up from bed, happier than usual and he quickly took a bath. Washing his hair so that it smelled nice, brushing his teeth as well. He chose his outfits very carefully and the outfit he chose were a (f/c) coloured coat, black turtleneck and a pair of (f/c) coloured pants. He fixed his hair into a (insert your preference hairstyle for a date).

(M/n) even put on his *cough* expensive *cough* cologne, fixed his bed before leaving his room. He saw Lucifer leaving his own room as well. "Hey Luci! Where are you going and what's with all the bags?" "Huh? I forgot to tell you that I'm going to the UK" (M/n) stared at his roommate before snickering. "Hehe. Is it to visit Wilbur ~?

"Well, uh, yes. For like three months and that means the house is all yours for three months only. But when I come back from the UK, I want the house to be exactly how I left it. Clean and spotless. No condoms or toys on the ground. Got that?" Lucifer said as he fixed his hair and bags. (M/n) nodded before waving goodbye to his roommate/best friend. "Keys are at its usual place and don't lose it." "Alright!"

Lucifer left the house with his bags, using his car to go to the airport, doing his usual handshake with (M/n). "Have fun with your date, mate." "Yeah yeah, have fun in the UK. especially Wilbur." (M/n) whispered the last part, looking away from his roommate. "What is it?" "Ohh, nothing! Nothing!"

Lucifer was sceptical but he left the house and headed to the airport. (M/n) let out a sigh of relief that his roommate didn't kill him and quickly made his way to his car, to pick up his boyfriend.

Timeskip

(M/n) and Quackity had a fun talk while they were in the car, talking about what happened to them or how much they miss each other. It was adorable and wholesome until something happened when they were at the (fancy) restaurant.

They unfortunately bumped into a Karen and... this Karen has two annoying looking kids. She was screaming about how her kids would die of starvation or something. She also screamed about how she already reserved a spot in this restaurant which was obviously a lie because she didn't have proof in her phone nor did she had a receipt to prove that she already reserved one.

This was starting to get annoying to (M/n). Yeah, Quackity is loud but in two types of good ways, if you know, you know ;) But this lady kept screaming at the waiter who had to take care of this woman. It's obvious that she didn't reserved a table because she didn't had a receipt, nor proof on her phone that she paid it online and lastly, she didn't even have her name on the list of the names for the people that reserved a table.

(M/n) suddenly let's out his voice and Quackity flinched slightly when (M/n)s voice was a bit aggressive towards this lady. "Excuse me, ma'am. Other people are trying to enjoy their food and it seems like you're not respecting anyone here." This Karen turned to (M/n) as if he punched her in the guts and just killed her entire generation. "WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT?! ARE YOU THE MANAGER? I DON'T THINK SO! NOW SCRAM!"

'Damn. She's a bitch.' (M/n) quietly thought to himself and even him and Quackity felt bad for the waiter who had to stop her from walking inside. "I'm sorry, ma'am but I can't let you in without showing proof that you already reserved a table." The waiter said in a nice and polite ton but the Karen didnt seem to understand.

(M/n) shake his head as he held Quackity's hand even tighter and made his way to the waiter. "Hey, excuse me. Do you have a table reserved for (M/n) (L/n) and Alexis (L/n)?" The taller male said with a charming voice as he removed his hand from Quackity's hand which made Quackity confused and a bit sad.

(M/n) then put his hand on Quackity's waist, pulling the shorter one closer to him. Quackity blushed slightly but he blushed even harder when he recalled back to what (M/n) said to the waiter. 'Wait. Alex (L/n)?! OH MY GOD-'

"OH WHAT?! YOU'RE LETTING THESE GAY PEOPLE EAT INSIDE AND NOT US?! US, THE NORMAL PEOPLE?!! THE ONE THAT GOD LOVES THE MOST!?" Karen yelled out loud as her kids gave looks to (M/n) and Quackity. The waiter is a bit annoyed by this now. "Oh my lord, she's a homophobic too. Not even the straight couple who actually did reserved a table are this damn annoying. More like she's the only one annoying." The waiter whispered under their breath.

"Maybe you should be a better friend and tell your chubby friend to take a vegan diet for once." Okay, this went a bit below the belt. "Listen lady, the waiter was being nice to and I was being nice to you but you know what? I'm not gonna handle this bullshit"

(M/n) suddenly remembered that Lucifer owned this restaurant so he decided to call him. "Who are you calling, (N/n)??" "Just calling Lucifer." His roommate answered since he was still waiting for the flight. "Hey Luci" "What did you do?" "There's a Karen at your restaurant." "Well fuck. Get me on speaker. Now." "Alright, alright."

The Karen was still there so (M/n) put his roommate on speaker. "Hey Karen bitch. Sorry not sorry but I need you to leave." The waiter definitely knows that voice since they know it too well. The Karen rolled her eyes before yelling about how she's going to call the cops and also saying the she's going to sue the restaurant. "Aight so, who's the waiter there? I'm going to need them to get security so that I can hang up."​​​​​​

The waiter called security and the Karen was pulled away with her kids. "WHATEVER! FUCK YOU, FXGGOT!" She screamed at (M/n) who just showed a middle finger at the woman. "Don't listen to her, cariño. You're still my cute little ducklin and will always be." (M/n) said as he rubbed Quackity's waist, comfortingly. "You're so cringy!"

The date went well as they planned it to be. The food was great and delicious. I mean, it's a five star restaurant. Quackity stood up from his seat but (M/n) stopped him by taking his hand. "Where are you going, sweetie?" "Just gonna go to the toilet, alright?" Quackity left the table and (M/n) wait for five minutes before standing up to go to the toilet as well.

Quackity was washing his hands when he saw his boyfriend standing at the bathroom door. "Oh hey! Why aren't you at the table? (M/n—?!" The shorter one was pulled into a (clean!!!) bathroom as he was pulled into (M/n)'s lap. "(M/n)! What are you doing???" Quackity whispered yelled at his taller boyfriend. He quickly covered his mouth when he felt (M/n)'s hand going inside of his pants and the other rubbing his waist

"(M/n- we can't do it here! We can do it at home, y'know?! Aah-mph~!" Quackity muffled his moans when he felt his boyfriend biting his neck before licking at the same spot.

"I can't wait, sweetie. Besides, you can keep quiet right?" He teased his shorter boyfriend by making his left arm go inside his shirt. "B-But, what if people are gonna walking in~?" "Well, yeah. People are gonna walk in but I only need you to cover your beautiful moans, sweetie~" (M/n) kissed Quackity's neck before going further down.

"Let's have more fun, baby~"

A/n

Now that I've finished that. I think the characteristics for the Karen is good enough?? Also if your name is Karen, i bet that you're a wonderful person :,))

Next up - Fundy!! :DD

​​​​​

​​​​

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

176K 3.1K 79
Hi, welcome to my book of MCYT Oneshots! [REQUESTS CLOSED] I will NOT write smut! These are real people, and some are minors. Don't be creepy. c! =...
17.2K 297 27
Yo Ghostling's I decided to make a oneshot book for the first time! The art in the cover is made by @cyanin_7 in Twitter!! Give them lots of love w...
300K 3.5K 38
I'm leaving forever but read these if you want. Not taking them down. Don't try to find me on other platforms Includes: Oneshots Preferences Mature C...
82.1K 1.1K 25
-title cover credit to Sadist on Youtube- requests: closed warning there will be swearing sometimes no smut/lemon gender neutral pronouns :))