Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
35 - Yacht big enough for Two
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

36 - My Promise to you

474 12 4
By ZariasWritings_

Teresa flipped the page of her book as she laid back in the hot Jacuzzi, reading. She realized just how peaceful being in the middle of nowhere with Luciano, alone. Luckily, she hasn't seen one crew member or that would have been a bummer.

Her eyes lifted, not being able to see Luciano because she was on the other side of the view, but she smiled, just knowing he was there.

Luciano stared at Teresa, his eyes not able to hide the love he had for her. At least when he was alone. He looked down with a grin, how happy he was. Happier than he's ever been.

He turned around, his face hardening as he held the phone up to his ear rudely asking, "What is it?"

"Your mother is here and she is an angry boss" He groaned, using his index finger and his thumb to rub his eyes. "Put her on" He ordered and he waited for a second before he heard,

"È questo che intendevi per blindsided? Ti sei alzato e sei partito?!" (Is this what you meant by blindsided? You up and left?!)

" Non sono una mamma Don 24 ore su 24" (I'm not a 24-hour Don mama) He said, believing every word of it. At least since Teresa came around, because he didn't see himself like that anymore.

"L'inferno che sei. Le cose non funzionano allo stesso modo senza di te figlio" (The hell you are. Things don't run the same without you son) He opened his mouth for a rebuttal, but she kept talking.

"Dove vi trovate?"(Where are you?)

He groaned, walking further upstairs just in case Teresa were to walk in. He didn't answer, but he heard her sigh, indicating she already knew and didn't like it.

" You shouldn't waste your time on her son. You have a business to run. That is your priority" His face frowned because he couldn't believe he was going to say these words, had he never said them before.

" Not anymore."

" Luci-"

" I love you Mama" He huffed and hung up the phone before she could say anything else.

He set his phone down on the counter, not wanting to be disturbed by it anymore. His mother wouldn't call back, he knew that much. She knew he wouldn't answer and he wouldn't continue a conversation his mind was set on. And his mind was set. On Teresa.

Luciano understood that he did choose to be a don, and his focus should be on his business and it is. But for once, he needed to be selfish and focus on him. Even if everyone didn't agree with it. Even if no one agreed with it.

He gazed outside at Teresa who's lips slid over the fork, taking the watermelon with her as she continued to stare into her book, reading, relaxed and in peace. With only the sounds of the few birds, the wind and the movement of the water heard. With only the warmth of the ball of hot gas shining over her. With only the luxury of happiness surrounding them.

How could he not be selfish? She was all he wanted, all he needed. Even if she didn't know it, he did.

He took his shirt off, walking outside towards her and she lifted her head from her book, his smile reflecting hers as he walked around behind her and she lifted her head back, his lips on hers briefly. She set the book down, closing the container to the fruit as he slid inside and she moved over, sitting on his lap.

"So I learned, I know almost absolutely nothing about you" He chuckled, noticing the same.

Almost like she was in love with a stranger.

He laid his hands on her waist, "What do you want to know?"

She perked up like she was waiting for him to say that and it didn't take her a second to think of a question. "How many committed relationships have you been in?" His lip twitched, now a little bothered with the thought of the answer to her question, but he answered anyway, hoping that's all she would press for.

" One" He answered honestly. Luciano praised himself for being 26 years old, a Mafia Don and only being in one committed relationship. Even praised himself for only have sex with 3 women in his life. He wasn't focused on women no matter how much they threw themselves at them as a young adult. Those were the years everyone wasn't exactly afraid of him, he wasn't exactly as brutal as he was now.

And even then if he weren't focused on preparing to be a Don, he was never the type of man to want to sleep with anyone he had no emotional bond to. Because then it was emotionless sex, a means to an end. And anything that felt that good shouldn't have no meaning to it.

"Why did you break up?" She questioned, and he could tell it wasn't her wanting to pry as to be nosey, but more so curious as to his past. However, he decided not to answer responding with.

"Next question"

There were so many reasons behind why he refused to answer. And all those reasons could also ruin his happiness, his calmness and peace with her. Everyone in his business knew not to speak of it, even his family, he even buried it in the deepest part of his mind, but sometimes his step sister will bring it up to purposely fuck with him. He buried the past away and he never wanted to unlock it again.

Why focus on the past of pain when you had the love of the future? And his future was Teresa.

Teresa could see how he was bothered by it and she knew he wanted her to see that, so she didn't press him for it because there are some scars that should be left closed. Especially for a man that was bound to have many. "What do you like to do when you're not being a Don?"

He adjusted his seating, placing his arms on the edge of the Jacuzzi, his muscles flexing, Teresa not able to take her eyes off his biceps. Luciano didn't realize, he was trying to think. But he couldn't think of anything. " I am always a Don" He realized, saying it out loud as his response. "I don't have much freedom as you think I would have"

*You have freedom now." She pointed out and he chuckled, nodding his head.

"I chose to," He said, raising his thumb to her cheek. "I wanted to be with you" Teresa smiled, leaning forward and pressing her lips against his briefly. He stared at her amused as he tilted his head asking, "What was that for?"

"I love hearing that" She responded, causing him to chuckle.

"Do you have any medical conditions I should know about?" She questioned, thinking of her asthma. How mad she would be.

He averted his eyes and her heart skipped a beat, preparing for the worst as he said, "Yes"

"I have a drug addiction" He sighed and she blew a breath of relief, his eyes snapping to hers. "No!" She quickly said.

"I just thought it was worse, now I know it's that, it was a relief. I'm sorry. But Luciano I've never seen you take any drug since I've been here. Is it yours? The cocaine you distribute?" She questioned, cupping his face and he shook his head.

"No. It's a lot... effective. Better you could say" He smirked. "Luciano... you shouldn't-"

"I know. That's the point of it being called addiction, your hooked once you're on"

"What is this drug? And why did you take it?"

He shrugged with a huff.

" I couldn't resist Tesoro." Her eyes dimmed and then they widened, and she jumped off him and got up.

"If you're an addict, that means you have them with you. Don't you?" He turned his head to look at her and gave a brief nod.

"Where is it?" She questioned and he blew out an exaggerated breath.

Stepping out of the Jacuzzi, he stepped up to her, pulling her hard, hearing her gasps, against him as his smirk widened. "Right here" He kissed her. She giggled, pushing him off.

"Drugs are bad for you, you know?" She laughed, running her fingers through his hair.

"That's what makes them so addicting" He briefly kissed her again. "You're going to overdose" She joked and he nodded.

"I'm counting on it"

-

Adriano closed the door, letting Rolo out of the cage and he instantly ran to Adriano's room, Adriano shaking his head with a chuckle.

He followed Rolo, sitting on his bed, really feeling how empty it was. He hasn't touched it ever since Teresa showed up. Never slept in his own home, been living with Teresa the entire time. He missed her and it's only been a day.

He got up, and heard a creak in his floor boards. And they weren't from him because his floor was carpet.

The kitchen.

Pulling out his gun and loading it with a confirmed sound of the snap meaning it was loaded, he walked downstairs slowly and he moved around his wall and in came the sight of a woman, her back faced to him, her clothes torn and he could see the bruises of her body. Her hair was very long, brown, and brunette. One he's never seen before, recognized.

"Who are you?" He said and instantly the woman cried. Adriano took a step forward and when he did, she turned around, Adriano freezing, his eyes wide.

"Adriano" She cried out and he dropped the gun, both running but he picked her up, hugging her tightly as she did him with her arms around his neck, one arm around her and the other cradling her head.

And his tears sprout quickly, with no care in the world.

-

Teresa giggled as Luciano threw her on the bed , her body flopping up before landing.

"Shower Tesoro" He chuckled and she tilted her head, her eyes staring at him seductively as she said, "Shower with me"

He shook his head, pointing at her accusingly, shaking his finger. "I know that look. It means more than showering" He shook his head and Teresa got on her knees, on the bed, and pulled him to her, wrapping her arms around his neck, lifting up higher.

"I want you," She grinned.

His hand ran over her back, "You always want me. Shower" He chuckled, smacking her ass. She rolled her eyes, telling him she was going to finish this but he just walked away into their kitchen, pulling out the tray of chicken marsala from the oven.

-

Adriano sat on the bed, waiting as he wiped his face. It had been a while since he cried, but still more tears just kept coming, slowly.

Then he saw her come out in his clothes and he felt like crying all over again.

His shirt hung from her body very loosely. Her body is much thinner than the last he saw her. Now that he could see her up close, he realized why he didn't recognize her. Her hair was dyed brown, but she was naturally a blonde. It was damaged, cut in all the wrong places. And the scars...

They only looked much worse because of all the dirt, from wherever she came from. But they were recent, but not as recent that they didn't have time to heal.

She sat at the table, not saying anything as she took a slice of Teresa's lasagna that was leftover. She ate fast, scarfing down as much as she could with one bite, she was starving.

He handed her a cup of water and his eyes squinted, noticing red, brownish lines on her neck. He moved her hair aside and she got up quickly, the knife she was using pointed at him as she screamed" Stop!"

He put his hands up to show he was no harm and her hand shook, seeing the knife pointed at him and she dropped it, her shaking hands coming up to her mouth.

"I-"

Adriano grabbed her, hugging her. "I'm sorry" He said and once again she was crying , but this time in his chest.

What happened to her? he thought.

A few minutes later, she was sitting on the couch, Adriano's hand in hers. "You can see" She said and he shook his head but she said it was okay. She turned around and he grew confused as she raised up her shirt but he knew then why. The marking didn't start from her neck, that's where it ended. And it began on her back, a line traced right over her spine.

And it wasn't just any line. It was carved. They branded her.

She put her hand on her mouth as he ran his finger over it softly.

"I was weak" She cried and Adriano grabbed her hands, kissing them.

"You were not weak."

"You have no idea what they did to me" She wiped her eyes, sniffling.

"I don't, and I promise what will happen to them will be worse"

She got up, shaking her head.

" What could possibly be worse... " She looked down, laying her hand over her stomach. " Than losing a baby that was doomed the second it was out the womb"

Adriano stared at her, her hand and then he thought of Luciano. " Luciano-" She started

" Will bring hell upon all of them."

And he would because it was only two things you could do to Luciano that would get you killed in the worst ways possible.

Betray him and hurt his Family.

He was going to be a father.

-

Luciano set the plates down on the table as he heard Teresa squealing, coming out the room in his shirt and her panties. He chuckled, pulling out her chair and kissing her forehead. "Smells good" She winked, causing him to chuckle.

"Is everyday going to be like this?" She questioned, a little worried it wouldn't.

"What do you mean?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"You know, like a couple things..." She averted her eyes, always not wanting to look at him when she said things like that. He wasn't much of a fan of it. He grinned, grabbing her hand across the table and she looked at their joined hands before looking at him.

"I was thinking I could take you into the city, show you around" He said and a smile grew on her face as she nodded. "I know what you did" She laughed and he removed his hand.

He chuckled even more as her eyes closed tasting the food and they opened with a groan. "What's so funny?"

"Your love for Italian food" He replied and she rolled her eyes.

"You know Brazilian food isn't the same as American?" She said and he nodded.

"Are you offering to cook for me?" He chuckled as she shook her head. He knew she wasn't much of a cook. Actually, not one at all that didn't involve directions from a box. And even then, sometimes she would get it wrong.

He leaned back, noticing she was fiddling with her fingers and he was about to ask what was wrong, but she decided to speak up. "Luciano, do you want kids in the future?"

He tensed a little, but it was quickly gone, regaining his posture. He took a sip of his wine and she continued. "You know, since it's kind of expected of you to have an heir to take over the business, but do you want kids?"

He found her nervousness cute, but he definitely knew what she was digging for.

" Absolutely. 6 of them." He smirked and her eyes widened, hollering and emphasizing the number 6.

" Oh gosh, I feel bad for the woman" She laughed and his smirk only grew, because she felt bad for herself. Because she would be that woman. He didn't want any other woman to have his children, but her.

His gaze averted to his phone that was now ringing on the counter. Huffing, he looked at Teresa and she nodded for him to go on, not that he needed permission, it was respectful to do so. He got up, answering it and hearing Adriano's voice say "We have a major problem"

Luciano walked out onto the lower deck, looking over the edge. "I suppose I should kill my 2nd in command shouldn't I?"

"Wha-"

"Because everyone seems to forget that he is indeed the second in command, he isn't needed right? Because everyone always calls me when there's someone else to go to. Listen and listen well Adriano. For once I want to focus on myself, you understand that brother. And to do that, I absolutely want no parts of the business. So don't call me anymore, and anyone who does will be punished the second I return? Do you understand? "

" But Lu-"

" Do. You. Understand. Capo? "

He heard Adriano sigh. He knew what it meant to be referred to as Capo instead of Adriano. He was talking to him as his boss, not his brother. " I understand, I'm sorry" Luciano hung up the phone.

Grinning, he walked back to the table only for his grin to drop, noticing she wasn't there anymore and her plate was cleaned. He could at least appreciate that. He chuckled, cleaning the table off and walking into the room where he saw Teresa.

On the bed, wearing lingerie in his favorite colors. Red and black. Her legs were crossed and he could see why. She was wearing crotchless panties. Also a favorite. Setting his phone down on the dresser, she smirked at him, standing up.

"I see you weren't joking about continuing" He chuckled and she shushed him, putting her finger to his lips which he clearly found triggering.

He moved her hand away, snatching her up by her throat, her body against him, a handful of her ass in his hands and with cruelty, he squeezed hard.

"Tell me what you want Tesoro?" He tilted his head.

"You" She breathed out. She kept her eyes on him as she gripped his shirt. "Take it off" She demanded and he chuckled, clearly seeing she wanted to take the dominant role, however she would never get the chance.

He removed his hand from her and stood back saying, "Do it for me" His eyes glimmered and surprisingly, she didn't waste time. Though once it was over his arms, he pulled it off himself.

She put her hand in his pants, gripping his waistband and pulling him, Luciano allowing her to and pushed him down on the bed. Luciano scooted up, staring and observing her with lust. Crawling onto the bed, Teresa ran her hand up his bulge and he put his hand out to touch her, but she smacked it away.

"You must want to be punished" He smirked and she raised up, hovering over him, her lips close to his. "Punish me" She whispered.

She straddled him, her thighs placed on the sides, straddling him and he stared at her as she melted from the soft tracing of her spine caused by his fingers. Her beautiful face, inducing even more love and desire than a man could hold.

He looked down, following the trail of his fingers as they dropped to her waist and down her hips, groaning at her gorgeousness curves. Her curves always made him crazed, giving him all naughty thoughts.

They lowered her ass, cupping her with both hands and she raised her hips up, sliding against his bulge, making him squeeze her even harder.

She leaned down and their lips collided with a deep breath from Teresa. Her lips were what he always wanted. Because he didn't want just sex, he didn't need it all. He wanted everything before sex. The slow, passionate kisses that made them both breathless, deep heavy breaths heard, felt on one another. How closer her body would be pulled against his, until no gap was missing.

The small kisses on the neck as Teresa now did to Luciano, the first woman to do it. But he loved her lips and he didn't care where they went, as long as they were on him.

The grabbing of one another, wanting to touch any and anywhere as Luciano did, not knowing where he wanted his hands to go. The second she bit on his flesh, her ass was getting the same bruising, maybe more.

Her skin felt like electricity with his hands continually, mindlessly caressing her, slowly fuzzing her mind.

Teresa reached under her, pulling each side of his sweatpants down and he felt her touch him causing him to groan and look down. She leaned forward, lifting up as he aligned himself with her entrance and guided her, lowering her hips and instantly he felt the warmth of her as he continued to fill her, hearing her satisfying moans.

-

Adriano sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. He couldn't talk to Luciano, he wouldn't listen.

"What did he say?" He turned around, startled by her voice but he relaxed, not completely. "He's not available," He said.

She nodded, sitting on the stool next to him and she looked at her fingers. Adriano stared at her, she's never done that. She was so bold, confident, feisty but now she was shy and timidly closed. Everything she wasn't before. " How has he been?" She questioned and he looked down as well.

"Good" He cleared his throat, "Great"

"You're hiding something from me" She said and his right leg began tapping, looking away because he couldn't bear to see her cry again. "Laura, he's moved on" He sighed.

He turned around, seeing the sadness and he apologized. She shook her head. "It's been a year, I just didn't think he would move on so fast" She said.

" You know who he is. He can't grieve for years. I know the truth is hard, but he has responsibilities" Adriano said and she nodded, before she slid off the stool saying she was going to sleep.

Adriano looked after her and heard the door closed. He put his head down on the counter with a huff.

-

Luciano flipped them over, staring down at Teresa, brushing her tousled hair away from her face. Teresa noticed that he stopped and raised her hand to his face asking, " What's wrong?" She whispered and without a thought, words began spilling out of his mouth.

" I want you so much Tesoro. It's nearly impossible to sleep without you and I can never go one second, one day now without thinking of you" Her eyebrows furrowed,

" Luciano. Tell me what's wrong" She said, concerned and he ignored her.

" I have never been as grateful or alive or fortunate enough to be truly happy as I am now. For years as the Don of Rome, I have never been so selfish to leave to focus on myself as a man, as Luciano, because before you I didn't know between the two. I thought Luciano was the Don of Rome, but I am not. And I know a part of me will always be the Don of Rome, but not with you. Tesoro, I always want you around and I get jealous when you're given attention by another man. I can admit that I want to control everything you do because it is assures me that I am the only man you think of everyday whether it's because you're angry at me or not, I just want to be the only one on your mind."

" I love you Tesoro. I am extremely and madly in love with you. I love you so much that the words do not hold as much meaning. That saying isn't enough."

Teresa's tears fell from her eyes and she sniffled, relieved and thrilled. Happy. He said it. Luciano loves her.

All this time, she wanted him to say it, and not only could she hear it, she could see it. In his eyes. Your eyes were the most important, because you could see inside a person's soul if they let you. And not only could you see it, you could join it. Together, their souls finally were.

Because even though the words might not hold that much meaning to him, it wasn't enough, but for her it was more than enough to hear the only words she's ever truly cared for.

"I love you Luciano Rossi, Don of Rome, I don't care, I love you both" He brought his lips to hers hard, the desperate hunger, desire shown. His emotions showed. And she could feel them.

His love devoured her like darkness. A great influence that you can't escape from.

"Say it again" He whispered as her breath caught in her throat feeling his thrust.

"I love you" Her eyes closed and she moaned out as he thrusted harder, her toes curling.

"I love you!" She yelled loudly.

"Always me Tesoro. Just me." He gripped her throat and her thighs lifted onto his hips as her breathing quickened.

"Just you"

"And you'll always be mine. There is no coming back Tesoro. Look at me" Her eyes opened and he cupped her face with both of his hands.

"I am man enough to love you, but I am not strong enough to lose you" He whispered and she nodded.

"No coming back. Always be yours. That's all I want"

And she meant every word because Luciano was the only one who could take her to the deepest, darkest depths, that could draw out any withheld secrets with just the look of her eyes, make her feel passion that only a man irrevocably in love could. For the first time in her life, she felt whole. That he could fill the places her father and mother abandoned in her heart, that he was more than she could ask for, more than enough.

She needed Luciano. She needed his lips covering hers, the bite of his teeth, the tenderness of his touch, along with his roughness. She needed the thrust of his hips, the fulfilled feeling of being inside of her.

And slowly, every day, he possessed her starting with her senses, her body, then her heart, and at last her soul.

"And you shall receive" Then his lips were on hers.

____________________________________

Finally! Hahaha!

Okay I need to go to sleep.

Goodnight.

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 264 39
- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤, 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. ...
114K 1.5K 41
My best friend watched him all the time. She didn't even try to hide the fact that she crushed on him, but why would she when everyone else seemed to...
843K 19.3K 113
Here's a series of X Readers, Oneshots, and chapter fics!
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...