RWBY: Watch the Arc-verse

Commander_Darkwraith द्वारा

Well, folks this is a rewrite of my old book, you know the book about so let just get straight to the point... अधिक

Note
chapter 1: the arrive
chapter 3: When parents roast your dreams
vote
chapter 4: death korps of krieg
chapter 5: Jaune and his black heiress
chapter 6: Nice opinion
chapter 7: Christmas Truce
chapter 8: Lie detector
chapter 9: Battleship
chapter 10: Ashes to Ashes
My React to New RWBY: Ice Queendom
Chapter 11: Stars and stripes of freedom

chapter 2: I Love War

11.7K 69 69
Commander_Darkwraith द्वारा

(Unknown POV)

"Alright everyone, were start in three... two... one... start." Dark start the screen as everyone start watching.

Then scene start to Jaune but with Trifa, Gray and May standing right behind him. Jaune sat on a chair as he dressed impeccably, wearing an expensive white suit with a long matching overcoat, white gloves and glasses. He face a army of vampire SS panzergrenadiers.

"Damn, Arc looks good." Coco look at Jaune on screen, outfit. It was good.

"I sense something is wrong with him  the way he smile is creepy." Qrow said while taking a drink of his alcohol.

"His army is impressed." Salem commeted.

"Isn't that May Zedong from team BRNZ?" Ruby said to them

"I think so Ruby." Weiss replied.

"Who is the spider girl?" Neptune ask Dark.

"That Trifa, a white fang member but a friend with Jaune." This catch Blake in surprise.

"Really?"

"Yep, go back to watching the movie."

"My friends, it has often been said that I like war." Jaune said as stood up. "My friends, i like war.... No! I love war!"

This shock everyone in the theatre ad they never thought that Jaune would love war.

"What!?" Pyrrha shouted in shock.

"I forget to mention, this Jaune is a military officer for Waffen SS." Dark said.

"What SS?" Ironwoods asked.

"SS is a military branches for Third Reich or Nazi Germany, who want to commit a genocide on a group of people called Jews, which over 6 million jews killed in total." This shock everyone by this information.

"Don't worry, Jaune isn't rascist, he just love war."

"I love holocaust, i love the blitzkrieg, i love the defensive lines. I love sieges, charges, mop-up operations and retreat. Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth." Jaune wide his grin. "I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle."

"My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds. And there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiger acht acht (88) to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank, only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire, is such an exquisite feeling. Like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long-dead enemy." He continue as Gray start smoking.

"Gray, do you smoke?" Iris asked.

"Well, yes. I do smoke sometimes." He replied.

"Are we going to ignore that Jaune is making a speech about war?" Yang said.

"The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing than the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear piercing schmeissers! When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stand with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, i'm in ecstasy." Jaune's men smile at his speech.

"Jeez, khorne is going to love him." Dark chuckle.

"I love it when my forces are ravaged by a Russian armored division. It's so sad to see towns and villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste, their women and children being raped and killed." Jaune said with chuckle.

"That horrible!? Why would say something like that!?" Pyrrha was trying not to vomit from Jaune's speech.

Salem didn't say anything, she was loving his speech. She love the sound of war where sounds of pathetic humans and faunus dying in pain. Cinder was surprise but stay silent while her two "friends" were still trying to stomach what him saying.

"How far did he go down?" Ozpin sigh in sadness thaf his student have falling so deep into madness. Glynda was like Ozpin.

"I love to be squashed under the heel of the British and American war machines. The humiliation as my men crawl around like vermin, ducking the jagdbomber flying over head." Jaune pause a bit. "Gentlemen... All I ask for is war, war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms what is it that you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do?" His voice began to raise

"Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron and lightning and fire?" Jaune dramatically raise his voice. "Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth!?"

"Krieg! Krieg! Krieg!" His men shouted.

"My gods, what kind of madman is he?" Winter said.

"A kind of madman you can follow with smile on your face." Dark replied.

"Why would people join him?" Blake asked

"Some people just like to want watch the world burn." Dark replied.

"...Very well. Then krieg is what you shall have. We are a clenched fist, ready to strike down all who oppose us with our might but... After enduring over half a century wallowing in the darkness, for us, a simple "ordinary" war will no longer be sufficient. We need a MASSIVE war! A war beyond any other that man's history has ever known!

"Oh shit." Mercury cuss under his breath.

"Oh yes, shit." Dark smirk.

"We are but a single battalion... The remnants of a defeated army numbering less than a thousand strong. However, I believe that each of you old warriors is equal to a thousand of their sickly soft children! We represent a force that could easily defeat an army of a million and one men!" Jaune raise his fist up.

"What does him mean that?" Ironwoods ask.

"His army are vampires."

"What!? Vampires!?"

"Yes everyone, they also veteran soldiers too."

"It is time for them to awake the ones who sent us screaming into oblivion, and who now lie sleeping. Let's drag them out of bed by the hair, and remind them of what we are! We will remind them of what it feels like to live in fear. We will remind them of the sound our jackboots make against their throats." Then scene of Qrow looking at the zeppelins.

"Is that me?"

"Yes, your a vampire hunter and a priest." Dark explain.

"Cool."

"We will remind them that there are more things between Heaven and Hell than are dreamt of in their philosophy." While zeppelins pass by. "It's Europe! We see the lights of Europe!" Soldiers shouted while looking out at scene below, and then meeting of Hellsing and Salem before cutting back to Jaune.

"Me?" Salem ask as she was surprise to see her self.

"I think so my mistress." Cinder said.

"Our Kampfgruppe of one thousand vampires is going to burn this world down to ash. Yes, my friends! Soon, Europe's charred remains will illuminate the night sky!" Cut to Cinder and Roman ready their weapons.

Cinder raise a eyebrow while Roman nodded at his counterpart on screen.

"Major! Supreme commander! Major! Supreme commander!" The soldiers hail to him as they saluting to him. Then scene shift to Trifa, May, then Gray. "...At last, the sea lion has crossed the ocean and is heading up the hill. Attention, all soldiers of the Millennium Battalion! This is a message from your commander." Soldiers look at him with smirk. Cut to Ozpin who was on a aircraft,with red coat as he grin in joy.

"Bring it Jaune! Let's sound of war unite us once again in the battlefield!" Ozpin shouted as carrier start to move.

Everyone was shock to see being insane too.

"Damn, he looks so hot when insane." Salem smirk.

"…Friends... let’s bring them hell." Then scene fate into black before end.

"Alright, how is everyone?" Dark ask with smirk.

"Not alright!" Pyrrha shouted.

"Ok then, what are you comments?" Dark look at them.

"Speech cool to be honest." Sun said.

"That was scary." Ruby hide behins her sister.

"I like it." Salem said.

"Fucked up man." Mercury said.

"Ok, you may all take a break for a hour before we start our next world."

================================

Hello sexy readers! It me! Commander_Darkwraith, i hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry for the bad grammar if there is. So, that all and bye!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.8K 226 34
After a successful universe save and an accidental universe hop, C wakes up to see a shattered Moon and he just so happens to be surrounded by monste...
16K 341 6
A boy going from a huntsman to a hunter (Another Jaune betrayal story requested by scorch1000)
8.5K 216 12
This is the final remake of the multiverse theater. This time I will NOT abandon it and see it till the end.
167K 3.6K 102
What happens when a mysterious file called "Red vs Blue" is downloaded onto Jaune's scroll? Teams RWBY and JNPR watch Red Vs Blue. Realistic reaction...