PK & Mike Oneshots 2

By breeoc97

This is the second book for the Creedon-Van Reekum family! PK Creedon & Mike Van Reekum are a happily marrie... More

among us - john turns 8!
instagram live q&a with pk & mike!
visiting mike's dad gravesite
instagram captions #18
@pk514: share a photo/video with this search term!
snapchats #13
friend wedding fun!
blakelyn & paisley's pre-k graduation!
@mr_mikeyv: share a photo/video with this search term!
two pretty princesses - blakelyn + paisley turn 5!
making homemade pasta!
instagram captions #19
pk's dad 60th birthday!
recovering from lasik eye surgery!
meeting baby delilah
the van reekum's visit!
instagram captions #20
rawr! rawr! grayson turns 3!
1st day of school!
snapchats #14
meeting new neighbors!
pumpkin patch fun!
instagram captions #21
a spooky + fun halloween!
ensley's two sweet second birthday!
addelyn, wiley + weston's 1st birthday
a christmas surprise!
more new neighbors!
instagram captions #22
sean + kim's wedding!
another love bug
happy easter! it's a .....
blakelyn + paisley's kindergarten graduation!
blakelyn + paisley turn six!
lainey brynn is here!
the kids meeting lainey
first day of school!
spooky halloween!
thankful thanksgiving with the creedon-van reekums
at the white house!
a creedon- van reekum christmas!
an unexpected surprise
hippity hoppy easter! the creedon-van reekums are having a ...
jaclyn hill's wedding!
grayson graduates pre-kindergarten!
toby matthew bruce is here!
back to school!
a school morning at the creedon-van reekums!
we're off to go trick or treating!
happy thanksgiving!
decorating christmas cookies!
instagram captions #23 ~ pk's account
seeing the easter bunny!
grayson graduates kindergarten!
ensley graduates pre-k!
john's 5th grade graduation!

thanksgiving in chicago!

53 2 0
By breeoc97

*PK, Mike and the kids all go to Illinois to celebrate Thanksgiving with their family! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🧡💛🤍🤎🖤*

Today is Thanksgiving!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all can't wait to have a fun day celebrating Thanksgiving with their many family members!

This year, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston along with their two dogs Beau and Poppy were all able to fly to Chicago Illinois, where PK is originally from to celebrate Thanksgiving with both sides of their family!

Last year, PK, Mike and the kids couldn't fly for Thanksgiving due to PK's pregnancy with the triplets, he was due to deliver just a few days later. PK, Mike and the kids celebrated Thanksgiving a few weeks later with both sides of their family, after the triplets birth and when PK was recovered enough for guests!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston were the first guests to arrive at PK's parents John and Lorie's house!

*John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's Thanksgiving outfits*

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy are currently greeting Grandma Pat, Lorie and John with lots of love!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all gave Grandma Pat, Lorie and John lots of hugs and kisses while Beau and Poppy happily lick the trio.

Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all happily wobble all over the living room, exploring the new house carefully.

"The babies are walking now! Yay!" GP says, clapping her hands and cheering loudly.

"All three of them started walking a week ago! It was so cool that all of them started at the same time!" Mike says as he holds Ensley who is a little fussy at the moment.

"Addy! Don't touch, baby! Don't touch!" PK says as he runs over and stops Addelyn from knocking something down on the end table.

"Ba ba ba!" Addelyn says to PK as she smiles at him.

"These three have been keeping us on our toes these past few days with them wobbling all over the place!" PK says with a loud chuckle.

"Do you wanna take a nap, Ensy? You definitely can, baby girl! I know the time change can be a lot!" Lorie says to Ensley and Ensley nods.

Ensley places her head on Mike's shoulder causing everybody to awe and Mike softly kisses her cheek.

"She may need nap but maybe she wants cuddles." Mike says as Lorie smiles.

"Poppy! Mimi! I got an A on my big project!" John says happily to John and Lorie.

"You did? That's awesome, JJ!" John says to John as he hugs John tightly.

"Great job, John! I can't wait to see it!" Lorie says proudly as she hugs John and kisses his cheek.

"When I get it back, I'll show you and Poppy! I should get it back soon!" John says to Lorie and John and they both smile.

"Aaaaaaaa!" Wiley yells as he wobbles over to the kitchen and PK chases him.

"What are you doing, silly boy? Stay in here with all of us! Don't go in the kitchen! We don't you to get hurt." PK says as he picks up Wiley and brings him back in the living room.

"Uh oh!" Weston says as he giggles at his triplet brother.

"Uh oh is right! Did Wiley get in trouble?" Grandma Janice says to Weston, rubbing his head and Weston smiles.

"How is kindergarten, Blakelyn and Paisley?" Lorie asks the twins and they both smile and they twirl their dresses.

"Sooooo fun!" Paisley says as she giggles and smiles.

"Yeah yeah! It is sooooo fun!" Blakelyn says, flapping her arms happily.

"What about you, Grayson? He is school?" John asks Grayson curiously.

"I wike it! It's fun!" Grayson says with a big grin at his Poppy.

"Ensley loves school too." Mike says as he points done at a sleeping Ensley in his arms.

"Aww, Ensley fell asleep. That's so cute. Baby girl didn't sleep well last night." PK says as he places a blanket on Ensley and Mike.

Grandma Pat, Lorie, John, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy talk and wait for the rest of the family members to arrive for Thanksgiving dinner!

*****
The next to arrive is Mike's mother Florence, brother Richard and their two dogs Sydney and Ruger!

"Hello, Florence and Richard! Welcome! Happy Thanksgiving!" John says with a cheeky grin.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Florence and Richard both say in unison happily.

"Woof! Woof!" Sydney and Ruger both bark happily as they run into the house running over to Grandma Janice, Lorie, PK and Mike.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Lorie, Grandma Pat, PK and Mike all say in unison to Florence and Richard.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Nana and Uncle Richard!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison to Florence and Richard.

"Appy Tanksgiving, Nana and Uncle Richard!" Ensley says happily.

"Baaa baaa baa!" Addelyn, Wiley and Weston say in unison to Florence and Richard.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Richard says to the kids with a smile.

"Happy Thanksgiving, guys!" Florence says as she kisses the kids one by one.

Grandma Pat, Florence, Richard, Lorie, John, PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Sydney, Ruger, Beau and Poppy all hang out and talk while they wait for the rest of the family members today arrive!

*****
The next to arrive is PK's "brother" Matt, "sister-in-law" Sarah and their daughter Maggie!

"Hey guys! Come on in! Hi, Maggie! Hi, baby girl!" Lorie says as she hugs Matt and Sarah before kissing Maggie's chubby cheeks.

Maggie babbles happily at Lorie and smiles ear to ear at her Mimi.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" John says as he hugs Matt, Sarah and Maggie.

"Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!" Matt and Sarah all say in unison to everyone.

"Hiiii! Tanksgiving!" Ensley says with a cheeky grin.

"Hi, Uncle Matt and Auntie Sarah! Happy Thanksgiving!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson all say in unison to Matt and Sarah.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Matt and Sarah both say to John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley.

"Baaaa!" Maggie says to her older cousins happily causing John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley to all smile.

"Maggie! Look! Look! Your best friends Addelyn, Wiley and Weston!" Sarah says in a babyfied voice as Maggie smiles and gets excited.

Maggie walks over and sits with Addelyn, Wiley and Weston.

Matt and Sarah walk over to Grandma Pat, Lorie, John, PK, Mike, Florence and Richard to chit chat!

*****
The last to arrive is PK's brother Sean, sister-in-law Kim, their two dogs Rosie and Kaya, PK's sister Erin and her boyfriend Conor!

"Finally you guys are late!" Grandma Pat says playfully causing everybody to laugh loudly with big smiles.

"It's Sean and Conor's fault!" Erin and Kim both say playfully causing Sean to moan and Conor to gasp.

"You two had to style your hair!" Conor says, causing everyone to laugh happily.

Rosie and Kaya greet everyone with some love before they run over to play with Beau, Poppy, Sydney and Ruger!

"Hi, Uncle Sean! Hi, Auntie Kim! Hi, Auntie Erin and hi, Conor!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all say in unison with big smiles.

"Hi, guys! Happy Thanksgiving!" Sean, Kim, Erin and Conor all say in unison giving John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all kisses and hugs.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" John, Blakelyn, Paisley and Grayson say in unison to Sean, Kim, Erin and Conor.

"Tanksgiving!" Ensley says as she giggles and smiles.

"Baaaaaa baaaa baaaa!" Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and Maggie all babble in unison to Sean, Kim, Erin and Conor. 

Sean, Kim and Erin and Conor all smile as they hug and kiss the babies one by one.

Sean, Kim and Erin and Conor all walk over to greet the adults happily!

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Sean, Kim, Erin and Conor all say in unison to everyone.

Now that everyone has finally arrived at the Creedon household for Thanksgiving dinner, everyone sits in the living room and they all talk with each other!

Everyone talks about their lives and catching up on everything that has been happening, especially PK and Mike since they have eight young children.

PK, Mike, Grandma Pat, Lorie, John, Florence, Richard, Matt, Sarah, Sean, Kim, Erin and Conor all sit in the living room, talking or watching football while John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and Maggie play in the playroom that is near the living room!

Beau, Poppy, Sydney, Ruger, Rosie and Kaya all play run around and play outside together, enjoying themselves!

- Four Hours Later
"It is time to eat everyone! It is time to eat!" Grandma Pat says as everybody gets up from the living room and walk into the dining room!

"Kiddos! It's time for dinner!" PK says as he, Sarah and Erin walk into the playroom!

"Yay! Turkey time! Turkey time!" Ensley says as she jumps around happily.

"I can't wait to a lot of food!" John says as he smiles.

"Me too!" Grayson yells with excitement.

Sarah picks up Maggie while Erin picks up Addelyn and PK picks up both Wiley and Weston!

PK, Wiley, Weston, Sarah, Maggie, Erin, Addelyn, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson and Ensley all join everyone in the dining room and get seated!

"JJ! Do you want to help me feed the dogs?" John asks John with a smile.

"Yes, Poppy!" John says as he walks over to John,

"Blakey, Paisy, do you want to help us too?" John asks Blakelyn and Paisley as well.

"Yes, Poppy! Yes!" Blakelyn and Paisley both say as they happily follow John over to where John is standing.

John, Little John, Blakelyn and Paialey each give Beau, Poppy, Rosie, Kaya, Sydney and Ruger their special Thanksgiving dinners!

Grandma Pat, Weston, PK, Wiley, Mike, Ensley, Addelyn, Lorie, Grayson, John, Sean, Blakelyn, Paisley, Kim, John, Florence, Richard, Matt, Maggie, Sarah, Conor and Erin all sit around the big Thanksgiving table together!

Once everyone sits and gets settled at the dining room table, Grandma Janice begins grace, with everyone bowing their heads and holding each other's hands.

"Amen." Everybody says on unison once grace is finished.

"Let's eat!" John says as everyone giggles and smiles, filling their plates up with lots of foods!

PK, Mike, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Pat, Lorie, John, Sean, Kim, Erin, Conor, Florence, Richard, Matt, Maggie and Sarah all had a wonderful Thanksgiving together! :)

PK posts a picture of Ensley, PK, Wiley, Addelyn, Mike, Weston, John, Beau, Paisley, Grayson, Blakelyn and Poppy. Ensley and Wiley are sitting on PK's lap and Addelyn and Weston are sitting on Mike's lap. John, Beau, Paisley, Grayson, Blakelyn and Poppy are all sitting on the floor. He writes the caption as: "Happy Thanksgiving from the Creedon Van Reekums! 🦃 Love, Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston, Beau and Poppy! 💛"

PK posts another picture of John, Addelyn, Ensley, Beau, Blakelyn, Wiley, Paisley, Weston, Grayson and Poppy all sitting on the floor together. He writes the caption as: "I am forever thankful to be their dad! 🧡💛🤎"

PK posts another picture of PK and Mike standing together happily. He writes the caption as: "Thankful for this man every day 🧡"

Mike posts a picture of Ensley, PK, Wiley, Addelyn, Mike, Weston, John, Beau, Paisley, Grayson, Blakelyn and Poppy. Ensley and Wiley are sitting on PK's lap and Addelyn and Weston are sitting on Mike's lap. John, Beau, Paisley, Grayson, Blakelyn and Poppy are all sitting on the floor. He writes the caption as: "Happy Thanksgiving from us! 🦃"

Mike posts another picture of PK and Mike standing together happily. He writes the caption as: "I love thankful for you 🥰😘"

Mike posts another picture of John, Addelyn, Ensley, Beau, Blakelyn, Wiley, Paisley, Weston, Grayson and Poppy all sitting on the floor together. He writes the caption as: "I am the luckiest guy alive to be their Papa! Thankful everyday to have them in my life! 💛"

Pat posts a picture of Sean, Kim, Mike, PK, Lorie, Pat, John, Erin, Conor, Sarah and Matt all standing together. She writes the caption as: "🦃 Spending Thanksgiving with family! 🦃

Pat posts another picture of Pat sitting on the couch with Weston, Wiley, Addelyn and Maggie. Blakelyn, Grayson, John and Paisley are sitting on the floor happily. She writes the caption as: "I am also enjoying Thanksgiving with my nine great grandbabies - John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and Maggie! 😍🥰😘"

Pat posts another picture of Maggie, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston all sitting on the floor together happily. She writes the caption as: "Maggie, Addelyn, Wiley and Weston's first ever Thanksgiving! 🦃"

Lorie posts a picture of Matt, Sean, Lorie, John, Erin and PK all standing together. She writes the caption as: "Happy Thanksgiving from our family! 🦃🧡💛🤎"

Lorie posts another picture of Wiley, Lorie, Ensley, Blakelyn, Grayson, Paisley, John, Maggie, Addelyn, John and Weston all sitting together. She writes the caption as: "Enjoying Thanksgiving with the grandbabies! 🥰😍😘"

Florence posts a picture of Richard, Florence, Mike and PK all standing together. She writes the caption as: "Happy Thanksgiving from my kids! 🦃🤎"

Florence posts another picture of Paisley, Wiley, Grayson, Addelyn, Florence, Weston, Blakelyn, Ensley and John all sitting together with big smiles. She writes the caption as: "I am so happy to celebrate the day with my right grandchildren! 😊"

Kim posts a picture of Kim, Kaya, Rosie and Sean all sitting together. She writes the caption as: "Happy Thanksgiving from our little family 🦃"

Kim posts another picture of John, Maggie, Ensley, Addelyn, Grayson, Wiley, Blakelyn, Weston and Paisley all sitting together with bud smiles. She writes the caption as: "Look at these cuties!😍"

Sean posts a picture of Kim, Kaya, Rosie and Sean all sitting together. He writes the caption as: "Happy Turkey Day 🦃😊"

Matt posts a picture of Matt, Maggie and Sarah standing together with big cheeky smiles. He writes the caption as: "Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃☺️"

Sarah posts a picture of Matt, Maggie and Sarah standing together with big smiles. She writes the caption as: "Happy 1st Thanksgiving, Maggie! 😊"

Sarah posts another picture of John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and Maggie all sitting together. She writes the caption as: "Maggie had such a fun day with her cousins! 🥰"

Erin posts a picture of Blakelyn, Ensley, Erin, Addelyn and Paisley. Erin is holding Ensley and Addelyn while Blakelyn and Paisley are hugging Erin's legs. She writes the caption as: "My four nieces! ❤️💖💖❤️"

Erin posts another picture of Grayson, Weston, Erin, Wiley and John. Erin is holding Wiley and Weston while Grayson and John are hugging Erin's legs. She writes the caption as: "My four nephews! 💚💙💙💚"

Conor posts a picture of Erin sitting on the floor with John, Blakelyn, Paisley, Grayson, Ensley, Addelyn, Wiley, Weston and Maggie. He writes the caption as: "Erin is the cutest aunt ever 🥰"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.8K 27
Rue Parkson moved to Philadelphia with her older twin siblings, Natasha and Rodrick, and her younger half brother, Riley, when she was ten years old...
6.4K 33 29
love noun /lʌv/ an intense feeling of de...
93K 3.5K 54
The story starts with PeteKao, Kao is pregnant with Pete's baby but he's been keeping it a secret from him because he knows Pete wouldn't accept it...
89.8K 2.6K 40
Chapter one and two in one book! Chapter one completed Chapter two is completed "I don't know if I like you or love you. All I know is I love the fee...