The Gryffindor Avenger || Har...

RosePotterStories tarafından

"𝕴 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖘. 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖍𝖆𝖛�... Daha Fazla

welcome!
chapter one: let me introduce myself
chapter two: Let The Journey Begin
chapter three: Meet my new friends.
chapter four: come back from first year
chapter five: happy birthday Harry!
chapter six: changed
chapter eight: demantor visit
chapter nine: a singing night
chapter ten: strange class
chapter twelve: siruis's visit
chapter twelve: Draco's origami
chapter thirteen: we are going to Asgard? and quidditch...
chapter fourteen: Harry mets y/n's brothers
chapter fifteen: what if I told you I like you?
New cover!
chapter sixteen: woah there! that was a lot!
chapter seventeen: a night with snape
chapter eighteen: lions VS snakes
chapter Nineteen: the hidden secret
chapter twenty: untold truth
cast fourth year
chapter one: b.c with a private moment
chapter two: first mission
chapter three: back to fourth year
chapter three: the three spells
chapter four: it is your choice
chapter five: leaving Hogwarts
chapter six: Civil War
chapter seven: cousins
chapter eight: first task
chapter nine: ask you
chapter ten: a night to remember
chapter eleven: by the fire
NEW STORY ALERT!!!!!
chapter twelve: under the water
chapter thirteen: lost in mind
chapter fourteen: the smile I love
chapter fifteen: it's one against one
chapter sixteen: ending of another year
cast fifth year
chapter one: on the edge of life
chapter two: haven't seen in long time
chapter three: again back to school
chapter four: detention with a bitch
qqkchapter five: the queen
chapter six: Dumbledore's army
chapter seven: banned for lifetime
chapter eight: harry's mind
chapter nine: secret out
important
chapter eleven: going into something
NEW STORY UPDATE

chapter eleven: beacky and a Boggart

640 23 9
RosePotterStories tarafından

Hey besties! How are you? I know I haven't updated for a really...really long time but my phone was taken so.....I am sooooo sorry
___________________________________________

*Sounds like y/n, doesn't it*
___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

"Wonder what hagrid will get to the class" I said walking to hagrid's hut with my besties.

"A dragon maybe?" Ron joked as we laughed. Hagrid always wanted to own a dragon and he did in our first year but the dragon went to Romania to Ron's brother Charlie.

We arrived at hagrid and he started leading us. And for a nasty moment I thought he would let us to the forbidden forest.

"Okay stay here I have a special gift for you! Turn you to page 41" hagrid said excitedly.

"How?" A cold voice said and of course it belonged to draco Malfoy.

"Uh? Haven't any of you knew how to open them?" Hagrid asked.

We shook our heads.

"You just have to stroke the spine! Look" hargid said taking Hermione's book and opening it by stroking the spine.

"How have we all be stupid! We just had to stroke the spine" Draco said making fun of hagrid.

"Can you please shut the fuck up!" I snapped at Draco.

"Make me gorgeous" Draco said turning to me bending to my height. His face was close to me face.
"You wish" I whispered pushing him away.

I turned to my friends. Ron was laughing and harry looked... jealous? Why would he be jealous.

"One day you will mine Odinson! Remember that!" Draco said with an smirk.

"Shut up Malfoy" Harry said walking to him.

Draco whistled, gave his bag to one of his stupid friends and walked to Harry. Suddenly looked scared looked while pointing his finger to something that is behind Harry.

"D_demantor demantor!" Draco said.

I looked behind quickly and saw nothing. Draco and his gang started laughing at Harry.

Before Harry could do anything I went and took Harry's arm, went back to our place.

"Ignore him." I whispered in his ear.

"Ta ta!" We heard hargid. I turned and saw a very unique creature yet still so beautiful. The magical beast had the front legs, wings, and head of a giant eagle and the body, hind legs and tail of a horse.

"What is that?" Ron asked pointing at the creature.

"That Ron is a hippogriff! The first thing you need to know about a hippogriff is that they are gentle but make an insult maybe I will be the last thing you do" hargid explained petting the hippogriff.

"Sounds like y/n, doesn't it" I heard ron. I slapped his head as he looked at me with an angry look as harry and I snickered.

"So who wants to say hello?" Hagrid asked clapping his hands together.

"I will! I will!" I said jumping up and down.

"Okay y/n come on" hagrid said waving his hand "walk slowly and bow"

I started walking to the hippogriff and bowed. The hippogriff bowed quickly back. I straighted up and went to pet him.

"Excellent y/n! Anyone else?" Hargid said looking at the rest of the class "Harry! Great man! Come walk slowly and bow"

Harry walked up to the hippogriff slowly and bowed. I saw the hippogriff hesitantly bowed back to Harry. Harry went to pet the hippogriff with me.

"You were scared right?" I whispered teasing him

"Me!" Harry scoffed "as if"

We both laughed. I looked at him. His smile that brights my day. His green eyes that I can get lost in them.

Damn y/n! You are still young!

"Now you can ride him!" Hargid said clapping this hands.

"What! Hagrid no!" Harry said quickly as hagrid picked me up and put on me one the back of the hippogriff.

"Come on Harry don't be scared" I said mocking him.

"I am not scared Odinson!" Harry said as he was placed behind me.

"Don't pull any feathers he won't like that" hagrid said slapping the hippogriff to fly.

It took of and started to fly. To be complete honest I wasn't afraid. I am used to flying on a broomstick and on my own.

Harry's arms were around my waist which made me blush.

"Harry open your eyes!" I said.

*Harry's pov*

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. It was beautiful. Never knew Hogwarts was so pretty.

"I am gonna do something crazy!" I heard  y/n saying.

"What do mean by crazy?" I said but before I get an answer I saw y/n jumping of the hippogriff.

"Y/n!" I shouted but I saw her getting by me flying with the hippogriff.

"You scared me to death!" I snapped.

"Well sorry not sorry" y/n said laughing still flying with her powers next to the hippogriff. Making circle and rounds.

Y/n sat back again on the hippogriff but behind me.

"You are crazy" I said laughing.

"Tell me something I don't know, potter" y/n answered laughing.

The hippogriff landed back and all the class clapped for us.

"Oh please! Anyone can do it if potter and Odinson can!" Malfoy said pushing people to get through. "I bet you are even dangerous!"

The hippogriff have marched to Malfoy.

"No Malfoy!" Hagrid shouted but Malfoy didn't listen.

The hippogriff have raised his legs and to splash Malfoy with it but a red sparkles have made Malfoy raised in the air. Hagrid ran to the hippogriff to calm him while Malfoy in the air by that red sparkles.

After the hippogriff have calmed down the red sparkles disappeared making him get thrown back on the floor hardly.

I heard a hand clapping. I turned to look and saw y/n clapping her hands clean.

"You did that, didn't you?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course I did! If Malfoy have gotten hit by this hippogriff it won't be okay!" Y/n said proudly.

"Ah! it killed meh! It killed meh!" Malfoy whined on the floor.

"It barely touched you blonde ferret!" Y/n snapped but y/n wasn't completely correct there was a bit of blood on his arm. But still it is just a scratch.

"Hagrid take him to the hospital wing!" Hermione said as hargid carried malfoy in his arms and started walking to the hospital wing.

"Class dismissed!" Hagrid shouted from afar.

"What a dramatic blonde motherfu-" y/n said but Hermione interrupted her

"Y/N!" Hermione snapped at her.

"Whatever" y/n said rolling her eyes.
___________________________________________

"now everyone please put your books in your bags we won't be using them today." Professor lupin said "we are having a practical class today. If you would follow me"

We put our books in the bags and started following professor lupin.

We entered a class and empty one with a closet in the middle shaking.

"Is that a Boggart professor?" Dean asked.

"That is correct Mr. Thomas! Now who would tell what does a Boggart look like?" Professor lupin asked.

I saw y/n raise her hand as always but a voice came in suddenly.

"They are shape lifters they don't have a specific look and it changes due to the person's fear. It is most likely-" Hermione interrupted.

"Terrifying correct!" Professor lupin continued. "Now I want to you all to say this very clearfully"

"Ridiculous!"

"Ridiculous!" The word rang in the class.

"Come on Neville you can start first" professor lupin said as Neville came in front of him "what do you fear the most?"

Neville moved his mouth as saying something but words didn't come out.

"Sorry couldn't hear you Neville" professor lupin said.

"Professor Snape" Neville said shakily.

"Ok let me just" professor lupin said and got down to Neville and whispered something in his ear.

"Okay! In 3 2 1!"

And by the that professor lupin opened the closest.

Professor Snape came out of it and started walking to Neville.

"R_Ridiculous!" Neville said pointing his wand at the boggart.

Crack! Professor Snape's clothes changed in old looking woman's clothes which made all the class started laughing.

"Now everyone pick the thing they fear the very most! And turn it into something...funny! Ron!" Professor lupin said excitedly and put on some music.

Everyone started to face the boggart before me it was y/n's turn

*Y/n's pov*

It is my turn now! I am excited!

I stood in front of the boggart and it started to change.

I saw Tony, Wanda, Peter, Sam, Bucky, steve, Natasha, Loki, Thor and then it started to change again Hermione, Ron and harry all of them were dead.

I saw someone who I wish I never see or be. It was using all type of powers in torturing the dead people.

"Please stop! Please stop! Please you are scaring me!" I started shouting at the figure forgetting it is not real "I can help your awful energy!"

"God damn right you should me scared of me" the figure said evilly looking at me and started walking to me until we were face to face

"Who is it control?" It said evilly.

I started raising my wand at the figure shaking "I am in control!"

"Ridiculous!" I shouted and suddenly it all started to be butterflies flying away.

I looked at professor lupin making him know if I can get excused from class as he nodded. I ran off class started running to the black lake.

It is not real. Everything will be fine. Don't worry. I started saying to myself.

This figure I wish I will never ever meet again
__________________________________________

*Harry's pov*

Professor lupin dismissed us and quickly I went to look for y/n.

I don't know what that Boggart was but it was really scary.

I went to the place where I can always find y/n when she is sad.

I reached the black lake and saw y/n sitting by a tree looking at the lake.

"Hey" I said quietly sitting by her on the grass.

"Hi" she said still looking at the train.

I was just about to open my mouth when she interrupted.

"I know why you are here" y/n said as she turned her face to me "if I am you to tell you then it will be a secret between us"

"I promise" I said turning my body to hear her.

"That's is me if my power control me" y/n said turning her face to the lake "if it controlled me the world will be in danger...it can flip out sometimes but not entirely"

"I am a-afraid if that happen I will kill all my loved ones" y/n said sadly "I don't want if someone died. I don't want it to be my fault"

"Do you understand?" Y/n said turning her face to again.

"More that anyone else" I said.

I opened my hands giving her a hint to give her a hug. She came into my arms as I put my back on the tree behind me. I held her trying to say that it won't happen.

It felt so good to have her in my arms but hell we are still 13 and probably she doesn't like me back.

"Thanks" I heard y/n said as she snuggled in my arms.

"Anytime crystal" I said holding her more tight.

Only if we can have some peace like that all the time.
___________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it...again I am soooo sorry!

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked

See ya

Rosépotter

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

13.5K 521 20
Ellie had dealt with a great shock, her parents have both been murdered by death eaters. Her mothers great friend Albus Dumbledore brings her to Hogw...
139K 5K 42
© I do not own Harry Potter "𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞...
7.7K 462 27
˗ˏˋ꒰🍫꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [Your love is like a studded leather headlock. Your kiss it could put creases in the ra...
65.7K 2.4K 35
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲?" "𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐦." ---- 9¾ ⚯͛ ---- "What's your name?" "(Y...