Truck-Sama Gift

By UnknownSeverus

What would you choose If the god of reincarnation himself showed infront of you and asked you if you want to... More

Abilities
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
author's note

Chapter 4

1.1K 26 2
By UnknownSeverus

Chapter 4

Everyone went inside the forest and now looking for a spot to occupy. While everyone is getting tired Hinata finally found a spot and immediately occupied it using the the key card given to hinata with her name on it. Everyone decides to take a little rest and decides to hide the card somewhere. After their break Hinata insist on 6 of them scout the area to scout for spots while the rest gather some food and water to which they all agree. Hinata and Naruto went together to scout the western part of the forest where they encounter the spot of group C where everyone looks like having a picnic party of some sort. " These people doesn't take exams seriously " Hinata complained " Well yeah obviously " Naruto replied ' Huh this group is mostly Sasugay's fangirls but where is his dogtrash whoruno?' Naruto thought. Before Naruto and Hinata decides to leave Sasugay met them and ask them to stay a little bit which both of them reluctantly agrees and notice that Whoruno really is missing " Sasuke, where is sakura? I don't seem to see her anywhere?" Hinata asked " Oh that useless bitch? Yeah she's gone. She's so useless she doesn't deserve to be in my group." Sasugay replied which surprises Hinata but not Naruto as he sees a wireless radio (shippuden used by team guy) " Alright we won't stay long Sasuke we got some work to do" Naruto said to which Sasuke just waved.

After a few more hours of looking for spots Naruro and Hinata noticed a cave but when Hinata uses her Byakugan she saw that the cave is a spot and someone is inside the cave, so she immediately tackled Naruto to the ground and Naruto understood this immediately. Naruto and Hinata waited for a while until Hinata almost screams after seing a giant spider to which Naruto have to cover her mouth. Then suddenly two person exits the cave, " I told you its a spot " a guy with green hair spoke to the other person while holding the key card " Idiot don't show that around, give me that. Remember to be careful around we don't want people to know who are leader is" spoke by the person who now Naruto identifed as Kiba, "Wait!" Kiba spoke " I think someone's here" Kiba get on guards immediately and went to the bushes to check if someone is there, but to his surprise he just saw a giant spider , " I guess I'm wrong, alright let's go" he motion to the other guy and they went away. While on the bushes Naruto is still holding Hinata's mouth a few feet away from the giant spider they were on earlier " Hinata are you alright? " Naruto asked " Yeah, but I think I got bit by the spider earlier but I'm fine" Hinata lied but Naruto saw this but didn't push it. " Alright let's go back to the base" Naruto spoke.

On their way back to their camp Naruto and Hinara saw a battered and bloody Whoruno lying on the ground. Hinata saw this and immediately rush to her and ask her what happened. Sakura explained that Sasugay thought that she doesn't belong on his group and beat her up to rot on this tree which angered Hinata so she asked Naruto to help her get to their camp. Naruto obliged and help Whoruno up to their camp. After reaching their camp Hinata explained everything that happen to the rest of Group D and they were pissed at Sasuke for doing that to Whoruno and Naruto just kept quiet. They decided to eat what Shino and Jugo hunted for dinner and Hinata check their members and went to the tents to rest.

The second day of the exams arrived and everyone in group D is ready to hunt some spots. They agreed on the same group as yesterday and Hinata and Naruto then travelled South West from their camp to look for some sports and after some time they manage to occupy 5 spots and manage to arrived at group B's camp.

"Well this is a surpise Shika" Naruto spoke out of nowhere.

Shikamaru surpised at the blonde's comment " Troublesome blonde, doing some scouting or gathering some spots?" Shikamaru asked and Naruto just shrugged. They went on to tell what happened to Sakura " You too huh?" Shikamaru said. " What do you mean?" Hinata asked, " Well she's not the only one Sasuke abandoned we also saved one of his and now working with the rest of our members" Shikamaru said, " He doesn't really care does he?" Hinata asked to which Naruto and Sasuke nods looking at the abandoned member from Group C full of bruises 'poor girl' Hinata thought, After a few more minutes Naruto and Hinata decided to return to their camp and on their way back Naruto notice Hinata getting red but pushes it into the back of his mind. After a long walk, " Hinata do you still have the card?" Naruto asked " Yes I do " Hinata replied, " Can I see it?" Naruto asked and Hinata showed her that she still have it, after walk back to the camp Hinata starts feeling tired and Naruto suggest to take a bath near the waterfall near their camp to which she agreed on. After a while Hinata came back refreshed and informed their group that they occupied anothet 5 more spots which is a good news for them. Dinner went by and they re occupied their spots and went back to their tents to rest.

Third Day of the exam arrived and everything runs smoothly, they decided to take a rest for now and just protect their spots and their camp clean, after a long rest and just relaxing everyone decided to eat while Hinata decides to rest inside the tents because she is does not feel good but doesn't show anyone but Naruto noticed it and decided to let her rest and just check her up later. After a few hours a fire suddenly came from the food section of the group and everyone immediately get some water to stop the fire but Shino noticed something 'Where is Hinata-san and Naruto- san?' Then he counted their numbers and Whoruno is gone " Guys Sakura is gone along with Naruro and Hinata where are they?" Ko asked " It's probably Sakura who started the fire I didn't saw her all morning " Aki replied. " I think Naruto and Hinata is finding her " Shino said. Everything's good until kochi and Sora noticed how the sky is so dark " Uh guys I think we should cook dinner now and get inside I think it's going to rain" Sora said " And considering how dark the sky is I think it's going to be a big one" Kochi said to which everyone hurried to cook to get shelter from the rain.

With Hinata. Hinata noticed that the key card is missing and if she suspicious is correct she decide to follow Whoruno and find out her suspicious is correct.

" Ah it seems I've been caught but sucks to be you because now we already know who the leader is and now Sasuke-kun will love me HAHAHAHAHAHAH" Whoruno claimed " I'll get back that card even if I have to beat you to it " Hinata said immediately activating her Byakugan and rushed at Whoruno, but because of her illness Hinata can't performed well but after beating the living shit out of Whoruno she managed to get back the card when suddenly rain started pouring, with her illness and the rain it's too hard for Hinata to go back to the camp. She is so weak right now that she is actually falling but luckily Naruto caught her " I'm so weak" Hinata cried " If I'm just strong enough I didn't have to lose the card and endangered the rest of the group. I'm really is a failure " Hinata cried " You are not a failure, and don't worry you have me so don't worry anymore I'll take over from here" Naruto said as he hit her nape with a chop to make her unconscious. Naruto immediately went back to the gate of the forest to retire Hinata. " Naruto what happened?" Iruka asked after seing Hinata's condition " Hinata was biten by a spider in the forest and render her sick and cannot be continue.

After a few moments Naruro returned to their camp and explained what happened to Hinata, they were all sadden by this but Shino assured them that with all the points from the spots they can still pass the exam. They all agreed and proceeds to rest but Naruto pulls Shino back. " Shino, here's the scroll which has the names of all the leaders of each group tell everyone that it was Hinata's answers" Naruto said " But what if they're wrong won't they just pushed it to Hinata-san who now is not even in a good condition?" Shino asked but " Trust me it's all correct, now let's go rest " Naruto said and both of the boys decided to rest for the night.

The exam has now ended and each group will now need to submit their answers and meet at the gates. When everyone arrived they don't see Group C and when one student ask where Group C is " Well they all retired yesterday so they won't be here" Iruka said but before he can continue Sasuke exited the forest and went in front where Group C suppose to be with a smirk. Everyone is surprised that Sasuke is the only one on Group C left but didn't pry on it too much. After a few minutes of waiting for the results of the exam Iruka went infront of the class " Alright everyone now here is the scores!" Iruka shouted " Last place Group C with 0 points" Iruka shouted which make a questioning look from Sasugay " Third place Group A with 125 points" which shocked Group A because they thought that they have it on the bag " Second place with Group B with 147 points" which shocked the entire group with Shikamaru get to thinking " And First place Group D with 188 points" Iruka shouted which made all group D celebrated while Group A and Sasugay are looking at them with irritataton and and Sasugay with anger " Why the hell my group doesn't have any points I guessed every leader correctly!" Sasugay shouted but Iruka glared him and " No, you didn't. You guess all wrong so all of your bonus points are negated which brings your group with 0 points" Iruka said, but before Sasugay can say anymore Iruka dismissed everyone. The only ones left are Shikamaru, Shino and Naruto. " Naruto, you planed all of this didn't you?" Shino asked who got the attention of Shikamaru " Hinata can't do something like that so all the blame falls to you " Shino added " Maybe, maybe not" Naruto replied as he walked away " Troublesome blonde" Shikamaru murmured.

At Group A meeting place, everyone is bickering on who to blame for being third place. Every one blamed Kiba but some of the memebers of Group A defend him until Ino arrived. " Ino! " Kiba shouted "It's you isn't it! You are the one who sells out Group A leader to your Sasuke-kun!" Kiba claimed To which make the rest of their member listen and face Ino " No one on our group has the guts to gave away the leader and no reason to as well besides you!, because you wanted to be seen as someone worthy of your jackass Sasuke-kun so you sell out Group A's leader to him!" Kiba shouted and to the rest of Group A it makes sense so they glared Ino but since there's nothing they can do anymore they just left her with disappointment and anger but before Kiba left he spit on the ground after looking at Ino making her cry out of embarrassment she felt from her group and guilt.

While with Group B they're happy and contented at their ranking and now celebrating at barbecue while Shikamaru is still thinking of how Naruto manage to do it.

While Sasuke and the rest of Group C is complaining at the Instructors and after a long bickering. Sasugay realize that there's no changing it and just walked away angry and thinkihg of who stole his points, because he thinks he actually have a good plan infiltrate the other Groups to get their leader and report it back to him but it was ruined by someone and he needs to know why and why Group D won instead of Group C.

While on Group D, after everyone visited Hinata at the Hospital and explained that they win and thanked Hinata because Shino said that she's the reason why they won. And when Hinata asked Shino, " Asked Naruto-san. He is the one who told me everything. I myself don't know what happen but he certainly do" Shino replied while exiting the door. After a few minutes Naruto's visited Hinata to check how she feeling. But he didn't expect her to looked him with questioning look " Naruto-kun you tell me what exactly is going on" Hinata demands " They guessed our leader incorrectly" Naruto said which confused Hinata " Well you weren't our leader anymore" Naruto said " Wait but the card " Hinata said but when Naruto showed her the card with his name on it " What's your name doing on the card?" Hinata asked " Just before the test ended I change Group D's leader, you can't change a leader without a legitimate reason and a falling health is a pretty good reason. And because of that Group A, B and Sasugay guessed incorrectly" Naruto said " Wait you planned all this by yourself didn't you" Hinata asked " Yes" Naruto simply replied. " I know Whoruno is a spy so I destroyed her wireless radio that means she would have to steal the card herself, then I waited until your condition sufficiently deteriorated. I got you to show me the card and while Sakura was watching and got you to go to the waterfall to make you weak because of your condition to which lured Whoruno to stealing the card. And i started the fire to throw the camp into chaos, giving Whoruno the opening to escape. I knew their plan all along was to sneak out of camp and show Sasugay the card" Naruto stated " Then you convinced me and knocked me out to make me dropped out and made yourself the leader" Hinata stated " Yes, but that came in later. At first I planned to mass points by occupying all the spots. Then we saw Kiba leaving one of the spots with Class A's card " Naruto said " So that means Group A's leader is Kiba?" Hinata asked " No Kiba is a cautious person because of his senses he would never do aything reckless as that it was just a performance to hide the truth someone else had occupied the spot without checking with him first that's how I manage to infer that Group A's leader is infact Yahiko the guy with Kiba at the cave" Naruto stated which made Hinata stared at awe " And as for Group C I know Sasugay is still inside the forest, when we pass their camp he had a wireless raidio next to him, Whoruno is also in possession of one just like it, Sasugay is indeed still in contact with Whoruno, after that I was certain that Groop C's leader is Sasugay. That made me change my tactics from spot occupation to leader identifications strategy and left Group B alone, because to be honest they already have a spy so I know their leader would still be revealed" Naruto said " And you were right their leader were identified and caused them serious points" Hinata said " Yes" Naruto replied Hinata smiled at Naruto " You really put one over everyone this time" Hinata said Naruto just chuckle " Maybe, maybe not" then proceeds to leave the room

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 766 8
Cold Blooded Naruto. Reincarnation of Indra and Asura Otsutsuki God like Naruto. Sharingan Rinnegan Mokuton Mystery to all except some. "I DO NOT OWN...
287K 11.4K 72
You still have a life to fulfill. But it seems life doesn't want that. Infact...you died way earlier than expected. You are now given a choice betwee...
26.8K 573 16
Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presentation that day. He dies of a sudden heart...