White Fangs - Jaywon

By BrunaVilliger

Jungwon is a young vampire that earned his place on Earth. He managed to leave the Shadows and go for his dre... More

Disclaimer
The Dorm
Dear Nabi
Concept
Rock Chic Boy
Given - Taken
Let Me In
Face To Face
Please Don't Be Mad
Mischief Managed
Flicker
Dawn
Fever
Border : Night One

From The Shadows

5.2K 250 54
By BrunaVilliger

So here I am, at The Line.

I've been wanting to leave the Shadows for so long now. Here everyone is the same.. Immortal and boring. Yes we are vampires, it might sound cool at first, but nothing ever happens. It's like everyone could do anything and make the most of their immortality, but they usually don't.

Anyway.. Today I finally get out of here! I had to convince the Council that I wouldn't be a trouble maker, and that I would behave well on Earth.
As I've never done anything wrong, they eventually decided to let me go for ten years (which is nothing but, I'll take it).

I don't have many friends here, in fact I only have one, Nabi, and she came to say goodbye a few hours ago. I know I'm going to miss her, however, at the same time I'm so excited to leave, that I am not thinking about her so much right now.

My train of thoughts continued while the light in the sky started diminishing.
Soon the gate would open.

As I stood at the crossroad, the sun finally set, opening the gate to the Earth

To the unknown, I ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.6K 29
Jay is someone with a dark cloud of memories behind him. That is why, he rarely talks or befriend anyone at school. He is a total hottie though. Many...
35.4K 1.9K 40
A vampire.. a royal to be exact. And an ordinary girl, or so everyone thought? As a last minute decision, decide to go together to the Moon Ball. And...
38.2K 2K 13
Jay was sure he would be the next trainee to leave I-Land. He spent hours writing letters to his friends, even though his hand was swollen. That's w...
26.8K 1.8K 16
Yang Jungwon took a deep breath. Today his new life would begin. He would move in his new house, meet his new roommate and soon he would start study...