Marked For Crime Royalty| Boo...

By ZariasWritings_

| Mafia, Drama, Romance Story| Completed ✓ Teresa, a 22 year old stripper moved to Atlanta 2 years ago, aban... More

Hey!
1 - Money, Power & Growth
2 - An even better Seductress
3 - VIP room
4 - Unexpected Visit
5 - Tension in the Air
6 - Waking up in Italy
7 - Getting into Character
8 - First time for Everything
9 - Their Distraction
10 - Being a Model
11- Practice Doll
12 - Chess Talk
13 - Pain & more Pain
14 - Seducing the Dons
15 - Her Luciano
16 - Different people from different worlds
17 - Thinking of Two Don's
18 - Carmel Experience
19 - Actions speak louder
20 - Unexpected Visit
21 - Palm of her hand
22 - Who are you?
23 - Wild Side
24 - Love Sick
25 - Good Moments
26 - Insatiable hunger
27 - Count yourself Lucky
28 - Consumed by Her
29 - What a Love Life
30 - (Un) Happy
31 - Decisions, Decisions
32 - Their Bond
33 - Ricco & Chicken
34 - Accepting his Terms
36 - My Promise to you
37 - A Positive Change
38 - Good till it wasn't
39 - A Guilty Conscience
40 - Where there is love, there is life
41 - Fresh Out
42 - Always & Forever
43 - Satisfied Night
44 - This Charade?
45 - False Betrayal
46 - What's hidden in the Dark, comes to Light
47 - Bad News
48 - Our Baby
49 - Date Night Ruined?
50 - Regular night out?
51 - Catering to his Tesoro
52 - Meeting Rossi Famiglia
53 - Dinner with the Rossi Famiglia
54 - A family of Kids
55 - Where we stand
56 - His Family or His Enemy?
57 - Her "sudden" absence
58 - Too Late
59 - No Mercy
60 - Hiding in Brazil
61 - Meaningless

35 - Yacht big enough for Two

496 11 4
By ZariasWritings_

For once in her life in Italy, Teresa's eyes opened, hearing the small swoosh sounds of water. Her patio wasn't opened and even if it were, there wouldn't be any water around.

Closing her eyes and opening them once more, she sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes and stretching with a yawn.

Feeling like she was moving, yet not physically moving a limb, her eyebrows furrowed, seeing unfamiliar things she never saw in what was supposed to be her room.

Sitting up, she was able to get a better gaze. Everything was so clean, fancy and cute.

Where was she?

She stood up instantly feeling something drape over her feet and she looked down, smiling when she saw what it was. Luciano's sweatpants. Because of her height compared to his, they dropped right down.

Letting her curiosity guide her, she walked around through the unfamiliar house, hearing water, seeing a bar.

Then her eyes squinted at the open space that she thought were a widow, but were actually no window at all, and she ran to it, putting her hands on the edge, as her heart sped up, her smile dropped and her panic settled in, staring down at the motions of the blue water, looking up and out in the distance to see absolutely nothing but water, water and more water.

Not a house, a Yacht.

"LUCIANO!" She yelled loudly, panicking feeling as if she's been kidnapped. She ran, searching rooms and rooms, not remembering exactly where she was going. Then she found herself back in the room, and she halted, seeing Luciano sitting on the bed, shirtless, with grey sweatpants, that he usually purposely never wore boxers with.

Always a third leg...

She saw the tray on the bed, a plate of berries and whip cream on waffles, a small bowl of fruit, another plate though smaller, with two croissants and a glass of orange juice. Stepping in utterly confused, he stood up, his eyes gleaming, a grin tugging his lips, amused by how his pants looked on her.

He took a step forward, "I assume you saw we are currently on a Yacht" He said.

" Yes. Luciano this is not okay" She said, disliking that she woke up, having to come face to face with a foreign scene. He nodded his head, bringing his hands to her waist.

" I wanted to surprise you, apparently, I've done so" He chuckled, somehow it sounded different. Sounded normal. Sounded like a normal man, amused by her shock, by her words. He sounded unfamiliar, but relaxing. He didn't sound like a Don carrying the weight of an entire Mafia, plus expectations.

She smiled, loving how relaxed he felt for once. No tension, no manly, professional posture, no hard dominant exterior. But the thought went away when the fabric of his pants rubbed against her causing her to look down at her feet with a giggle.

"What on earth were you thinking putting these things on me?" He smirked, slowly and gently turning around, with her back to him and pulled her in his chest, wrapping his arms around her.

She felt his smirk against her ear, before he placed a tender kiss there. "I was thinking..." He kissed behind her ear, down her jawline, down her neck, causing her eyes to close, her smile only growing wider. "How much I love you in my clothes" He whispered, emphasizing I love you, not sure if she would get it, and if she didn't there was more than enough time to make her, soon.

And she didn't catch it, Teresa mind flew to something else entirely as her eyes sprung open.

This is not Luciano.

Quickly she turned in his arms, startling Luciano a tad by her concern considering she was fine a second ago. "What's wrong?" Her heart pounded quickly, scared of the worse, but his eyebrow only went up utterly confused.

"Tesoro I-" She started shaking her hand frantically, and grabbed his face.

"Please tell me." Her eyes began to shine, Luciano realizing something was terribly wrong. But he had no idea why or what was bothering her so suddenly.

"Tesoro nothing is wrong. I don't-"

"Stop!" She holler softly, causing him to shut up, even though he wasn't sure why he did. He would have never. She brought her forehead to his, a tear slipping down her face and her hard breathing heard, the breathing heard just before someone broke in tears.

"Something is wrong. This-" She paused, sniffling. "I know something is wrong. You're never like this. You would have never done this. I-" Luciano wiped her tears from her cheeks, raising her face and he saw all the mistaken thoughts running through her head. Terrible thoughts.

"You are overthinking Tesoro. Nothing, nothing is wrong with me" Her eyes snapped up to his.

"I never said-"

"You didn't have to." He pulled her into him, her face in his chest and her arms wrapped around him, as was his. He laid his cheek on her hair, with a sigh, shaking his head. Was he really that bad that she would think he would have to be dying to do something so good for her?

He smirked, she was a dramatic little baby though.

Luciano walked back into the room with a mug in his hand, Teresa knowing he came from the kitchen. It had been half an hour since her over dramatic cry. She didn't know why she felt the way she did, but she knew it may have been weird for Luciano. He rarely saw her cry. The first being the time he held her when her mother kicked her out the house.

She smiled, staring at his back, Luciano sitting on the edge of the bed, on his phone while she was supposed to be eating the breakfast he made her. And she did, at least most of it. But she couldn't help but stare at him.

Through the mirror, she could see the side of his face. His jaw never clenched once, his eyes never hardening. He wasn't stressed, wasn't thinking, wasn't worried about any Don duties he had. Just a man looking at his phone, drinking his coffee like he would in the morning. This was the part of Luciano she never saw. The part she wasn't sure she would get used to or should.

Because it wouldn't last. But she would enjoy it as much as she can. With him.

Luciano, feeling watched over, turned from his phone, back at Teresa's who didn't even try to hide the fact she was staring at him. Instead, she kept staring.

Luciano set his phone and cup down on the drawer and crawled on the bed, sitting against the board of the bed and pulled her atop of him, her thighs on each side of his hips, straddling him. "Painting a picture of me in your mind are you?" He questioned with a grin causing her to giggle, shaking her head. And his lips cracked a smirk, brushing her hair away from her face.

"Love is art is it not?"

He stared at her, his eyes narrowed and her smile dimmed, remembering he didn't exactly take that word positively the first time she said it.

"I mean I-"

"Yes," He said, surprising her.

" Yes it is" He said, staring in her eyes, hidden meaning behind his words but they were more than clear. Teresa eyes flickering back and forth, searching through his. It was how he said it that made her heart constrict. So soft and tender, nothing how he normally talked to her.

Feeling the extreme intimacy between the two, only made by their intense eye contact, she broke it, clearing her throat only making him smirk. "What kind of Yacht is this?"

He slid his hands up her back, underneath the shirt and he observed her, tilting his head, wondering just how good his hands made her feel, and it didn't seem like she cared about displaying it. More so, she incited it, grabbing his hands, pushing them up higher, and around, his thumbs circling over her nipples.

"It's expensive"

She nodded with a sigh, her body lifting forward, wanting to touch him. "Expensive is it?"

"60 million Euros expensive" He slid his hands over her stomach and she sighed, dragging his hand further down.

"Needy already?" He chuckled and pushed her back, his body, now hovering over hers before he lowered his lower half between her legs, pressed against her needy core and worse, she felt everything because he had no boxers on.

She cupped his face, Luciano gripping her wrists placing them over her head, leaning down, his lips brushing against hers softly, not exactly kissing her.

"Do you hear that?" He whispered and she laid her head back on the bed, taking a second to listen.

And really all there was, was the sound of wind, and the small sounds of the water movement. "I- I don't really hear anything Luciano" He smirked, "Exactly"

_

Luciano huffed, impatient " Tesoro, just pick one" He groaned, waiting outside, sitting on the bar stool, waiting for her to come out. The first thing she wanted to do was go into the water, but she Ultimately said it as a joke until he took it seriously.

Considering he's never done anything that would be categorized under the word 'Fun', he wanted to take a chance with her and go into the water. At first she completely shut the conversation down, due to her fright of drowning, but she knew Luciano always gets his way, and he did.

At least not now because she said, " Shut up!"

His eyebrows furrowed, clearly not liking her or her words and he walked into the room, Teresa's head snapping up to the closed door, panicked. She ran to it, however, he already walked in and instead she ran straight into his hand, that was now around her throat, her body against the wall and very amused Luciano.

"And so the prey ran to the Wolf" He chuckled, causing her to groan, grabbing the hand that was wrapped softly around her throat. He looked down and over her, in a red one piece, a semi open cut in the front exposing her stomach. His eyebrows furrowed wondering why she didn't come out if she were dressed and his eyes roamed to the bed that were swarming with swimsuits thrown out the suitcase. Then his eyes met hers and she grinned.

"I didn't know which one I wanted to wear" She huffed, shrugging. Luciano removed his hand, and she was thrown over his shoulder, giggling as he carried her outside to the lower deck.

" It's going to be cold" She laughed as she saw him sliding into the water and once in he sighed, throwing her a smirk.

" Is this water even safe? Have you seen shark movies? They have big yachts just like this and everyone usually die" She folded her arms and he snickered, the first time doing so, and put his arms on the edge, staring at her.

" Tesoro" She pouted and stomped up to him, sitting down first before she stuck her feet in, her breath shaking because of the coldness.

Luciano backed a little just so she could slide down into his arms and she held onto him, while he held onto her. "Tesoro you can swim" He chuckled and she pouted, but nevertheless, reluctantly unwrapped her arms from his neck, moving her arms and legs, her breath shaking as she kept herself afloat in the deep water.

With a mischievous grin, Luciano turned around, now behind her and began moving backwards. As soon as she saw what he was doing, she reached out to grab him, but it was too late and he was out of her reach.

"Come to me" He said, a certain deep compulsion to his voice. He kept backing away, Teresa groaning with the struggle of staying afloat, and not being able to touch him. Her legs and arms were already tired and she only stayed in one spot, but that was more because of fear than tiredness.

She looked at him and launched forward after him, a little water getting in her mouth, but she kept swimming, and she wasn't a great one, considering she never was in water when she lived in Brazil.

She looked back at the Yacht, her heart racing realizing they were too far from the Yacht. "Okay we're far away-" She turned around and he was gone.

"enough" She finished. She called his name, staring and searching out through the distance. But she heard nothing, absolutely nothing and she didn't like it. A sense of panic grew and she turned around, swimming as fast as she could back to the Yacht. She wasn't even halfway there when something touched her leg, causing her to scream.

Then she heard something. Nothing humanly. And she turned around, her eyes widening as she saw the wave.

"Luciano!" She screamed, right before the wave hit and she went under, her arms trying to get to the surface, along with her body. And that's when she felt the manly arms around her and she was lifted out the water, instantly her legs wrapping around his waist, coughing and Luciano thumbed her face, water from his hair, dripping onto his cheek.

"You're okay, it's just a small wave Tesoro" She could tell the concern was there but so was the amusement he tried to withhold in his voice, but his eyes told it all.

"You touched me didn't you?"

He nodded his head. "I shouldn't have, I wasn't thinking" She sighed, laying her head on his shoulder. "Yeah, you weren't"

Eventually she did have to let go of Luciano because she was going to weigh them down and he wasn't exactly a big person to hold a 130+ woman and himself up in the water for a long time. Maybe if she were skinnier he could have. But he did stick by her side the entire time.

"Does Adriano know where I am?" She asked after a peaceful silence and she saw Luciano's jaw clench, clearly disliking the mention of him. It wasn't out of jealousy, he just rather not talk about another man when his purpose was to talk about them only. Spend time together.

"He knows you're with me" He answered, answering the question, yet not actually answering. Curving.

"How long are we staying?" She asked and Luciano stared at her and he swam back to the Yacht, Teresa following afterwards and he lifted her up onto the deck.

As long as you want, He wanted to say. But he didn't, and he didn't know why.

"Do you love me Tesoro?" He questioned, her eyebrows and eyes widening together as that was the first time he truly acknowledged her love for him. Even more, he questioned it, and not as if he doubted it, but because he believed it.

"You know I do," She said, walking up to him and raising her hand to cup his face. Just as a smirk played across his lips and he pulled her against him by her waist. "Enjoy this with me" He whispered and he didn't give her the time to think about his words, when his lips turned off her ability to think but to feel.

* * *

Teresa stared at him wide eyed, shaking her head as she saw the Jet Ski next to the boat where it had been lowered into the water.

"You are out of your mind. You can't even drive it"

He smirked, ignoring her comment and securing himself onto the jet, turning it on.

" What's life without risk Tesoro?"

" That may be your saying when you're out killing people, but drowning is a death slower than being shot" He groaned, glaring at her.

She stomped, pouting like a child. " What about life jackets or something?" He instantly began chuckling at the idea, as if he would need one.

" Do you not trust my ability to keep you safe?" She sighed, folding her arms, the coolness of the wind getting to her. " I trust you I just-"

" That's all I need to know." He held his hand out and she knew it was either this or back to distant Luciano and potentially ruining the unplanned vacation. She chose to go because she did trust him.

Sitting down behind him, she wrapped her hands around him, but he removed them and instead slid them under his arms and up his chest so that if needed she could easily grip his shoulders if they were to fall, but he doubted they would. "Hold on Tesoro" He chuckled, looking back at her with a sly smirk and devious eyes that told her she made the wrong move.

Now knowing there was no way out, she laid her face on his back and screamed when he sped off with no warning. She didn't stop there, she kept screaming the more water splashed. Her fear only increased, her anxiety high and her grip tight.

He won't let us fall, he won't let us die, She thought as he took a sharp turn, leaning to the side and she almost thought they were going to fall or flip, but he chuckled, completely enjoying himself. Her eyes opened and she realized they were too far from the Yacht.

But if Luciano weren't concerned, neither should she. We're talking about Luciano, a mafia Don who kills people, who intentionally throws themselves into danger just for the fun of it or because it's his duty. Oh hell, She thought.

Too caught up with her thoughts, she realized they had slowed down and now they were floating in the water and Luciano grinned back at Teresa.

"Drive" He said, an unmistaken interest in his voice and her head lifted, her eyes staring back into his as if he were crazy.

"Why?" She questioned and his eyes narrowed, Teresa knowing this was his way of saying, I'm not asking, I'm telling, in other words, he wasn't going to answer. She groaned and he dropped into the water, allowing her to get in front and he slid behind her.

He placed her hands over the bars and placed his over hers, kissing her shoulder for comfort.

"Wow. This is so much better" She smiled and he ran his hands up her waist whispering, "I know" She giggled moving her face when he kissed her cheek and he helped her start it up and the JetSki jerked fast, causing her to squeal, but Luciano held her hands steady, keeping control.

Then Teresa completely forgot that she was moving further and further away from the Yacht, it becoming a pea size in the distance. And she didn't care.

The specks of water sprayed on her, her heart thumping rapidly, but yet her breathing steady, exhilarated because she never did something so dangerous, yet so fun.

And Luciano noticed how driving made her exhilarated, he could see the happiness in her eyes. Her worries gone, finally having control of something so fun, gave her a sense of relaxation, and that alone gave him the sense as well. Seeing the wide smile on her face, carefully he began removing his hands from hers, dropping them to her thighs, allowing her to drive without him.

He could only think about how she was happy because of him. That he not only brought her pain, sadness and anger, but happiness. Because of him. And with him.

For once, they weren't arguing. But even when they did, it made him feel like they were a couple. One with many issues nevertheless a couple.

Teresa giggled as she turned the JetSki once and then twice, her heart dropping with the thought of falling off, but it gave her so much adrenaline, good adrenaline. Because never has she been so happy to ever do something so risk taking. And it was with Luciano. And that made it even better.

But all that happiness turned into dread, into fear as her voice shook, calling Luciano's name. He looked up and he saw what she was afraid of.

A wave.

It wasn't big, but it was bigger than before and she was heading straight for it. He wondered why she didn't turn around, but she was frozen, stuck, terrified.

She looked down and saw her hands were the only ones on the bar.

"Luciano!"

"You're doing fine Tesoro. Either jump it or turn around, we're getting splashed either way" He chuckled.

"LUCIANO!" Not being able to control herself, out of instinct, both of her hands left the JetSki to cover herself and it turned harshly, Luciano grabbing a hold of it, right as the wave splashed and they flew up, smacking right down, Teresa screaming.

Luciano teased Teresa the entire time as he took the drive back to the Yacht. The second she was off, she was running up the stairs of the owner's deck, where their Master suite was. Luciano followed after her, hearing the shower on.

Of course it wasn't as huge as he would have liked, but it was big enough where they didn't feel crowded with each other. Taking off his trunks, Teresa turned around, naked in front of him and for once it wasn't her body that captivated him, that distracted him.

It was her smile.

That smile that lit up the darkness of her time he shot a bullet and ended someone's life. Every time he beat a man to death. Even the darkness when he became Don of Rome, because that's where it all began.

But she was that light, the candle and even candles run out of light and for his sake, he wished it never would. And it wouldn't, because after this vacation, she would be his forever.

" As long as you want" He said, and she furrowed her eyebrows confused.

" You asked me, how long are we staying?" He said, stroking the back of her head, her soaked hair between his fingers.

" How ever long you want, is how long we're staying" He grinned as she brought her hand to his face, trailing it behind his neck. She felt the soft hairs trailing down his neck, staring into eyes she couldn't read. But she knew there was something there, something unfamiliar, something good.

He brought his head down, Teresa realizing she was being backed into the wall and she made a small noise of surprise as her back hit the surface.

He didn't smirk, he didn't grin or make any indication of bragging or being cocky, he held her gaze, hardly taking his eyes off hers. Away from hers. He used his knees to spread her thighs, Teresa looking down , only snapping up just as quick as he seized her wrist, holding it above her head.

Her eyes flickered back and forth, the flashback of their first time surfacing and it her heart skip a beat before his closeness sped it up. Luciano, intently staring through her eyes, desire spread out through his body, wanting to devour her.

Then his right hand cupped her jaw with tenderness, Teresa releasing a breath of air, anxious as her head were lifted back, his chest against hers and her eyes began to close as he leaned in.

Then his lips brushed against hers.

-

Feeling even better after their intense romantic session in the shower an hour ago, they were simply in the living room, the darkness taking over the sky, the coldness through the room, but she was kept warm, by Luciano and her blanket.

Luciano laid against the pillows, his legs propped up, his hands continually caressing Teresa's thighs as her voice flew through his ears, a soft melody as she read to him. Her bare back against the warmth of his bare chest, between his legs and feeling Luciano's lips against her neck every 5 minutes.

"Are you listening?" She placed the book down, looking back at him.

"I am" He grinned, kissing her neck again, making her giggle before she pushed his face away.

"What did I just say?" She eyed him suspiciously and he chuckled, staring her in the eyes as he said,

"Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. It meant, it is better to run hell, than to continue to be the underlings or workers of God in heaven. Satan was speaking of the Angels. At least in my opinion anyway" Her eyes bulged and her mouth dropped.

No way was he listening.

" You read this didn't you?" She raised the book up and he chuckled, Teresa slapping his arm with it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She slumped back in his arms with a pout and his arms wrapped around her.

"You haven't" He said, kissing the top of her head. "Besides, I love hearing you read" She smiled, turning around.

"How about you read to me then?"

"No" He chuckled.

"Why not?" He smirked, brushing her aside.

"Do you always need an explanation for things?" She laughed softly, nodding her head as she said yes.

"You should understand with me you won't always get one" He said, truthfully and she asked why.

He stared at her and she started laughing, causing him to crack a grin and he pushed her onto the couch, his body hovering over hers, Teresa's arms wrapping around his neck. Luciano's thumb dropped to her bottom lip, dragging it over, watching her lip pull back and he closed his lips over it, initiating their gentle, sensual kiss.

He pulled back briefly after and she grabbed his face, "I love you" She whispered and his eyes gleamed, loved.

He looked down, wanting to say it back. But he couldn't for some reason he couldn't find the words now. It wasn't the right time to.

Teresa pulled his face up, lifting up, capturing his lips.

____________________________________

So, I see some future babies... LMAO

I mean they are so in love.

Anyways if you liked this Chapter vote please and thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 264 39
- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤, 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. ...
144K 4.4K 55
"You can't control me!" "Listen to your husband." What's with all this arrange marriage? She doesn't want it. ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ :: 231121 ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ :: 090122 ...
68.7K 1.5K 15
I got a funky-looking VR-headset for Christmas from my family. I kind of feel bad because I don't like that sort of stuff and I saw the price tag, wh...
262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...