Falling For Wanda Maximoff

By NatashaWandaNat

After The whole Ultron Situation Wanda joined the team . YN liked her but was too scared to say it . Nat and... More

Welcome to the Avengers \New recruit
Wanda and Nat meeting Again
Jealousy Jealousy
Cuddling
The date
Happiness?
Telling the team
Clingy?
Mission
Don't ever leave me !
But i just got you back
Complications
Lets start New
What gender would u like it to be ?
Partying
You're my daughter
Baby Shower
Paparazzi
Bruce you messed it up
Pietro and Aiden
Nathan and AJ
Our first Christmas as a family👩‍👩‍👦‍👦
Merry Christmas
One month old
First time for everything
Let's go
You're Back
MaMa
I used to think of you as someone who would never hurt me
I Miss Them
Vision
Back off
Family time
Finally
New book
A day with Bucky
I wanna keep her
Where's AJ
I told you No
Why didn't you tell me
Lets talk about sokovia
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU
Queen and King
THANK YOU GUYS (NOT A STORY)
Yeah she's my Fiancé
It's okay
Family of six
Where did you get that?
You did it

Cheater ??

5.4K 134 0
By NatashaWandaNat

Wanda POV

After sharing that intimate moment, my mind began reeling with conflicting emotions.  I'm sorry but I can't do this YN" I said sadly but firmly. "Oh I'm sorry I thought we had something , I mean with you kissing back, you staring at me like that ,Us cuddling , I'm sorry" She apologized.""Wait NO I do like you but I can't do that to Nat" I responded pulling back away from her. " What?" she asked confused.

"I can't let you cheat on Nat ,and as much as how I like you I can't, that would make me a horrible person, it would make us horrible human beings. I'm sorry." I stated, she then chuckled at my response and I got angry and upset "YN cheating isn't funny and you can and would hurt Natasha."

She stopped laughing and looked at me, "I was afraid you would think that, but Wands me and Nat aren't dating." she confessed. 

"Wait ,What But the kissing and the cuddling and the nick names "I said clearly confused.
"We did date but that was a long time ago, we just have a flirty relationship that's all. I even asked her if we could kind of stop because I like you". she said.

I didn't know what to do so I just kissed her again, it was breath taking and the kiss was getting heated but we had to stop for air. "Ughh if I had known I would have done that sooner " I say looking into her eyes .

*Morning *

YN POV
I opened my eyes to find myself snuggled up to Wanda, and I let out a sigh of relief when I realized it wasn't just a dream. However, I was a bit startled when I looked up and saw her staring at me. "Wanda, that's creepy, don't stare while i'm asleep" I said, trying to lighten the mood with a laugh. "I was just admiring you," she replied, her voice soft and gentle as she played with my hair. Despite the awkwardness of the moment, I couldn't help but feel a sense of comfort and closeness with her.I lifted up my head and placed a kiss on her lips and was about to pull back but then she held behind my neck and pulled me towards her deepening the kiss .

"I could definitely wake up to this more often" I said smiling . "What does this make us?" she asked "We'll have to see ,let me take you out on a date tonight at 8?" I asked nervously. "Definitely" she replied. "Good now I have to go" I said getting up. We said our good byes while she laid in bed and I went to training with Nat.

I changed into my training clothes and brushed my teeth, opting to skip the shower since I'd be getting dirty again anyway. As I made my way down to the training room, I saw Natasha practicing her shooting skills. She greeted me with a casual "Hey Y/N" and I returned the sentiment before mentioning that I was a bit late due to staying up late watching movies. I didn't mention that I'd actually spent the night with Wanda, but figured it wasn't worth bringing up until we'd figured out the status of our relationship.

 Time skip😋*

After wrapping up training, I proceeded to grab breakfast, take a shower to refresh myself, and kick my feet up to enjoy some Netflix.

At this point, I heard Wanda's voice in my mind, asking what it was that she should wear for tonight. "Wear a dress," I said, "I can't wait to see you tonight."

615 words

So sorry this is short .
Next chapter the date

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 837 12
Y/n Parker is 33 years old and Peter Parker's older sister. Y/n's best friend's are Nat, Wanda, Pietro, Sam, and Bucky. Y/n develops a crush for Nat...
90.2K 2.6K 40
Y/n has been in Hydras hands for 110 years, being experimented on since she was a child. Until one day the avengers came and infiltrated the base she...
25.3K 745 21
BOOK 1! Y/n is a new member of the team and everyone loves her except for Wanda. but when They get paired for a mission together what will happen? I...
Amazed By YB

Romance

218K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...