Childish

Autorstwa Mintiyoon

How much love can a child handle? About how you, the cute reader, manages this abundance of attention. Haikyu... Więcej

Moving Day
Pretty Cool
New Neighbours
First Day at School
It's always Lev😔
New People
Some Pain :)
Bokuto's Time to Shine
Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!
Special #1
Special #2
Exam Week Oh LorD-
The Start of TRAINING CAMP!
Nekoma's Little Manager
Finally, Some Time to Relax!
Spin The Bottle?
Karasuno Crumbs
Special #2.1
Special #2.2
End of Training Camp
We Love Some Filler
Special #4
The Commandments are Broken
A Lot Happened Maybe?

Hmmmggmm Title

2.8K 134 10
Autorstwa Mintiyoon

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

...so the next part did not come out any sooner.

Ignore, ignore.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"This is so much better than your school," remarked Junichi.

The men on a mission were outside the gates of Shiratorizawa academy.

The journey was in no means easy for them. They had been plagued with countless "Are we there yet?"s and far too many distractions had slowed them down.

Iwaizumi gritted his teeth. The journey took a full thirty minutes longer than it should have and it wasn't because of the kids' short legs. It was mainly that damn shittykawa.

He should have known that it was a mistake bringing him alone, an overdramatic fool who constantly thinks he's the protagonist and antagonist at the same time to one of the place he hates the most.

"Are we there yet?" Junichi groaned

Another sigh.

Iwaizumi was this close to losing it all.

"Are we th-"

"NO WE'RE SO CLOSE, SO SO CLOSE!" He panted. Looking down at the kids after he had calmed down, he slightly regretted his actions. They just looked at him confused. It was as if he was the only that was growing tired of this. As if he was the weird one here. 

"Ok...Iwa-chan... Now that you're done holding us up, let's go," Oikawa pointed at the nearing gates of the school.

Iwaizumi gritted his teeth, clenched his fists and tried to hold it in. He really tried. Alas- ""ME? IM STALLING? AGH- YOU'RE SO-I'M GONNA-!" he spewed inconsistencies and pulled on his hair. He was losing it.

"Yeah, yeah. We gotta do this first, no time for any mental breakdowns right now," Oikawa entered the gates with Junichi in front of him (he couldn't accept walking behind someone).

Iwaizumi took a deep breath. There were a few more seconds of this and he would be free. He felt a light pat on his side and looked down to see [name] staring at him (or at least in his direction) with worry. At least there was one person in this godforsaken group that still valued him.

Truthfully, [name] just wanted to go in quickly as well but this man was refusing to move any further so he had to resort to more drastic measures.

The two walked onto the school grounds and straight away, Oikawa was glued to the walls and scouting out all the spaces. As soon as he gave the "clear", the group headed that way.

Iwaizumi normally would have been against this but he was tired. So, so tired. He felt like he had already said this before but he was too tired to consider saying it aloud again.

"Clear!"

The kids followed after Oikawa, at least they seemed to enjoy this. [name] giggled as they followed Oikawa. They were all acting like spies and it was honestly very fun. He could tell Junichi was also enjoying this, he was even rolling on the floor to seem even more dramatic at times.

At last, they made a turn to their final destination.

"Clear!" Oikawa shouted.

"Did you just breach our gym?"

"AAAAAA-"

The three espions jumped in shock of being found.

[name] went behind Oikawa as he retreated behind the door, pulling an unwilling Junichi with him.

"And if I did?" after a few seconds, Oikawa contributed to further this conversation with the very few words swirling around in his mind. Only, he wasn't supposed to say something so obnoxious. He looked up at the person he said it to. Oh, it was that red head from the volleyball club at Shiratorizawa. 

Never mind, he meant ever last word he said.

"Why on earth are you even here?"

And, oh, Oikawa felt like fainting. Or maybe killing. It was something very close between the two. Another person from the oh-so-prestigious team of Shiratorizawa emerged from behind him.

The presence of these people was becoming way too much, he could only hope that a certain someone wouldn't appear-

"Oikawa."

He spoke too soon.

The spy squadron tentatively turned around to find T H E Ushijima Wakatoshi standing behind them. Oikawa's back was dripping with all the sweat right now. He was there. His biggest enemy.

"You're at Shiratorizawa. Any special reason?" Ushijima asked.

Though there wasn't a clear hint in his tone, Oikawa just knew instinctively that he was making fun of him.

He felt a tug at his leg and remembered that he had two little boys at his sides that weren't enjoying this confrontation just as much as he was. Oikawa Tooru hated being the bigger person. there was nothing he hated more than being the bigger person. The bigger person was the idiot to him, a coward if he could go that far. And yet, he fund himself having to adopt that role today.

"Actually, I'm not in the mood for this today," he started (ignoring Iwaizumi's raised eyebrow he could see from his peripheral vision) "We have a transaction, a little pass the parcel, a business deal, if you will,"

That got everyone interested.

"What you got for us, Oikawa?" presumably their business leader, Ohira, stepped up.

"Boy, have I got quite the deal for you," he quipped. 

Iwaizumi decided to step out of this for a second. First of all, Oikawa wasn't throwing a tantrum upon meeting this team and secondly he was making a deal. Dealing KIDS no less! He decided to take a backseat in this one, didn't want to be caught in any ethical repercussions this would bring along in the future.

"We'll be the judge of that," another boy stepped in, the intimidator, Tendou. Oikawa cracked a faint smirk, so they were sending in the wild cards now?

"I present to you, children," he exclaimed.

Maybe it was something about the way he said that so confidently and so self assured. Maybe it was smile he had on his face, something that made his previous sentence so utterly wrong. Maybe it was the previous sentence that formed the ice.

Either way, there was a deafening silence after his words which made him start to regret talking before thinking.

Oikawa looked down and soon regretted that too as he saw how the children were looking at him. Junichi was avoiding his eyes as if he didn't even want to associate with him in that way and [name], oh [name]. The one person who he'd thought would have his back after their long voyage to this place together. He looked at him like he was the scum of the earth, hell, he even backed away from him slightly. 

How could he? Did [name] not remember how valiantly they traversed along enemy lines together? When [name] would stumble, Oikawa would break off his own leg to give to [name] and when Oikawa stumbled, [name] would carry him on his back as an act of brotherhood ( this may have been an inaccurate retelling of that time Oikawa tripped and scraped the back of his hand on some tree bark and [name] gave him a plaster ). But anyways, Oikawa had never felt such betrayal since that one time in the 80s....

He was getting off track here.

"I didn't mean it like that!" in a feeble attempt to better himself, Oikawa decided to reattempt that sentence, "I brought the kids,"

This did not help at all.

Ohira decided to step back in, "Look man, we'd rather not, y'know, get involved with all of that and its not personal,"

"It could be personal," chimed in Tendou.

"It's not personal but we're going to have to respectfully decline," Ohira finished as Tendou was pulled to the back.

Iwaizumi looked at his watch, this was taking too long and it was clear that with Oikawa in charge of this operation, it would take even longer. As always, he'd have to step in.

"We leave,"

Ah, another situation deftly handled, Iwaizumi thought as he pulled Oikawa out of the danger zone, giving a small salute to [name] as they left. He was a believer in independent learning and boy were those kids going to be so learnt after this one.

Don't get him wrong, he cared about those children. This was why he was swiftly making his way out. this was for their good.

Back in the gym, Junichi decided to take a page out of his book (see, the independent learning was already working) and he fled with [name] hot on his tail. The problem was, they didn't know the way out. Great.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Damn Iwaizumi sounding a bit like an ass in the final part - it's only because I had to quickly finish the chapter to get onto the next phase I swear.

And let's pretend this chapter didn't take a whole 6 years to come out. I may have forgotten about it. Got a bit caught up in revision and a whole new fandom. Don't mind, don't mind.

I'm trying to learn how to code so hard but it's literally not sticking at all?? Like I can tweak a code slightly but I cannot make it from scratch and it's genuine pain. I don't know how computer science students do it but I commend them.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

455K 10.6K 25
Haikyuu characters x readers!!! Some of them are long chapters so beware ;)
697K 28.9K 72
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬' 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐔𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐧�...
435K 15.3K 35
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖. " "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒃𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒔 �...
90.8K 3.8K 57
- 𝐤𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -y/n only has a few months living in Japan until she moves with her parents to England. She cr...