Kill for you ✔️

By funsizedshorty_

[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. Sh... More

A/N
Dedication
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
Epilogue.
Thank you.
Covers.
Bonus Chapter.
Bonus Chapter #2

thirty-seven.

122K 3.5K 17.7K
By funsizedshorty_

•| 3RD PERSON POV|•

Mars Matthews was wondering around the house, a feeling of guilt sucking into her as she looks around the pictures of her lovers family.

She felt pain thinking about how his father treated such a young child.

She understood the pain he went through, having her own father that hurt her and broke her at just 7 years old.

She almost screamed when she bumped into a chest, breathing heavily as if caught in the moment.

"Mars, what are you doing?" Vincent asked her, his expression morphed into one of confusion.

She wanted to lie and say nothing but her tongue was tied as she stares at the beauty of this man.

He have just gotten out of a meeting with his most trusted men, telling them plans for future.

His brown curls was messily sprawled over his forehead. His tie was untied, hanging around his neck loosely. His green eyes was staring at Mars curiously.

She met his eye and gave him a sheepish smile, wincing as if thinking about something bad.

"I was just exploring." she half-lied.

She was looking for answers. Answers as to why Vincent hated his father so much. Answers to why he was closed off. She wanted to know more about him.

He looked unconvinced as he stares at her skeptically.

"Okay, come on. It is dinner time." he nods, grabbing her hand and pulling her with him as he walks down the hall towards the dinning room.

She followed behind silently, staring at the back of his head, deep in thought.

She wanted to ask him. Ask him how his childhood was. Ask him why he looked so, so hurt behind the cold mask he has.

As they entered the dinning room, the same time as everyone else, they sat down silently, everyone lost in thought.

They got closer to finding Spade every day but every time they go back to the beginning. Every one was getting mad and angry that they could not find their biggest enemy.

Ryder was angry that he could not do anything about it. He was always one for violence and he craved it right now. He wanted to kill the enemy for making everyone's life difficult.

Roman was upset that he could not do any better. He was claimed as the most talented hacker in his older brothers Mafia. He was guilty that he could not find the enemy.

Paige was worried about her boyfriend. He would come to bed late at night, tired and out of it. He would sometimes be zoned out as she spoke to him and she knew it was because of stress.

Mars was worried, upset and guilty. She was worried about her new 'family's' life. She knew she was in the middle of something dangerous but she is also trying to think of a solution to help. She was upset because she could not do anything to help them and she was guilty that she could not make Vincent happy.

Vincent was more than happy when he had Mars besides him. She warmed his cold heart. Brought light to his eyes. He felt safe around her.

He never found it easy to show emotion because he was trained to show none. He knew it could mess up future relationships but he also knew that Mars understood because she had the same problem.

They both liked pushing people away and closing themselves off.

"How was everyone's day?" Roman breaks the silence and everyone turns their gaze to him.

He was sitting hunched up in his chair besides Paige, moving his food around and biting his lip nervously.

"It was okay," Mars replies, a small smile forcing its way onto her beautiful face, "until you spoke."

Roman scowls at her, secretly glad for her humour to distract him from work.

Paige chuckles at her best friends words and stuffs her mouth with food.

Ryder rolls his eyes, a small smile visible up close.

Vincent was staring at Mars as she smiled proudly.

He could not keep his eyes off her.

He noticed all the little things, like how her eyes lights up when she makes someone laugh. How she twirls her hair when she is making a joke. How she bites her lip when she gets shy.

How she reacted to his touch.

They both hated being touched, but yet they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

Both of them knew they felt something deeper than just an attraction for each other.

Mars tried ignoring it, whilst Vince couldn't. He has never felt like this for anyone before.

He never believed in love after he saw how his father treated his mother.

Mars stoped giving her heart out after her 2 heartbreaks.

Yet they both gave each other a chance at love again, even if it wouldn't last.

"You love me." Roman states smugly, his grin growing when Mars rolls her eyes in disgust.

"I do not. I can barely tolerate you." she explains and Vincent lets out a soft chuckle for her to hear only.

"Paige, Mars is being rude to me." Roman whines childishly to his girlfriend who shakes her head and rubs his shoulder.

He grins when Paige kisses his cheek and he goes back to eating, stuffing his mouth with the homemade pizza.

Ryder stares at his sister with love.

He knew the moment his eyes met her that she was his sister.

He was just 10 when he was separated from her but he knew he would never forget the person he loved only.

She might have not noticed him, only being a child when he was taken but she always felt a stronger bound with him. As if she knew him before.

She ignored it like she ignored all her feelings.

"Meeting in my office after dinner." Vincent's hard voice travels through the now silent dinning room.

Everyone nods silently and then go back to eating, their body's tense again.

Dinner went by quietly, the sound of chewing heard making Mars get irritated by how loud Roman was chewing.

She knew he was doing it on purpose to annoy her but she held herself back from stabbing him with her fork.

Soon the maids collected their plates and glasses, everyone standing up stiff, not ready for the meeting.

Everyone followed Vince to his office and he unlocked it, walking in first, the rest behind him.

Mars' nerves was rising, her heart beating faster than normal.

She never felt this way before but she knew something was about to happen.

Roman was fidgeting with his sleeves, his body stiff with tension as he sat down on the small couch in the office.

Ryder had his emotionless face on but his hands were twitching to grab something to keep himself occupied.

Paige knew nothing about the mafia but she was just as nervous as everyone else.

Vincent took a seat on the wheely chair, much to Mars' dismay. She rolled her eyes at him when he shot her a smug look.

He was not ready to give the news to the people he trusted the most. He was nervous- a feeling he had never felt since he was a kid.

As everyone was seated and staring at their boss with patience & at the edge of their seats, Vincent folded his hands together and cleared his throat.

"In the meeting today I have gotten very uneasy news." he started hesitantly.

Everyone was waiting for him to carry on, their heart dropping as if knowing the news would be bad.

"It is impossible for anyone to know that much about inside this house without being close to me. None of my trusted men knew about my plans because I do not tell them." he starts off, his gaze lingering on everyone in the room.

His stare was burning through each of them, observing them with his eyes.

"Which means someone in this room is the rat." he finishes, his gaze stopping on his brother to see his reaction.

Roman's face paled, his hands shaking as if not believing anyone in the room would do that. He was worried, worried that it could of being someone he loved and trusted dearly.

Ryder went still, his hands fisting into balls and his face red with anger. He was restraining himself from throwing a fit.

Paige's eyes widen and she looked around the room frantically. She looked from her boyfriend to his brother to his bestfriend.

Mars was staring at Vince with no expression. Her heart dropped, her fingers gripping her sweater so tightly it made her knuckles turn white. She was gritting her teeth.

"Who is it?" Vince demanded, his voice was scarier than ever. His face was cold and hard, and threatening.

He held a gun ready to shoot anyone who attacked.

Everyone's eyes traveled around the room, looking for someone to blame.

It could not be Roman, he was family. He was loyal to his brother and his Mafia.

It could not be Paige, she knew nothing about the Mafia. Roman had never told her anything.

It could not be Ryder. He knew better than to betray the person who took him in at the time of need.

It left one person that everyone looked at who sat silently, breathing hard.

Everyone's eyes flashed with realisation and hurt.

They looked at the person who they took in- even if it was forcefully, the treated her like family. Loving her and feeding her.

She repaid them by breaking their trust. She hurt them. Her friends and family.

Mars Matthews was not who she said she was.

She was the traitor.

***

hey! I was not going to update today but i guess I did. I'm sorry about making this chapter in 3rd person but I thought it was necessary. please tell me your thoughts. Tell me if you like this:)

#speachless

9/22/2021

-Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 1.7K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
63K 1.3K 18
《𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟�...
1.2M 26.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
232K 5.6K 47
I ran my hands through his hair, my grip firm as I pushed it down slightly, my main focus on his lips. "And then?" "Then I'd slide my dick into you...