Lycoris || Technoblade x OC

By Readerobsessions

Lycoris, a flower more commonly referred to as Spider Lily. The flower means death and reincarnation, known f... More

A/N
-Prologue-
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
Sixteen
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty One-
-Twenty Two-
-Twenty Three-
-Twenty Four-
-Twenty Five-
-Twenty Six-
-Twenty Seven-
-Twenty Eight-
-Twenty Nine-
A/N
-Thirty-
-Thirty One-
-Thirty two-
hello
-Thirty Three-
A/n
-Thirty Four-
-Thirty Five-
Completed
Hello!

-Four-

1.3K 51 4
By Readerobsessions

TW: talk about nightmares, loss of loved ones, panic, and bad self-confidence

I looked at Ranboo's outfit. He wore a black dress shirt, his purple crystal glinting at his collar. Like me, ranboo had a necklace he kept on daily.

It was one I had gotten him. My parents had broken a crystal in the process of an investigation and I had saved a shard, giving it to Ranboo the next time I met him.

He wore black pants and his elf-like ears had silver earrings in them. Ranboo, like Tubbo, was not fully human. He was half enderman and half something else. I hadn't figured out his other half and ranboo didn't know.

He had trouble with his memory, often forgetting things and waking me up at night crying. I witnessed his tears leave scars on his face many nights, holding him and recounting the days until he remembered. There were times when he was under lots of pressure where he would slip into ender-speak, but I knew how to speak it, so it was often more than not, fine.

His black and white hair was parted at the center, curled at the ends. Ranboo never showed visible skin. He wore gloves on his hands, black and white ones. He wore long pants and long-sleeved shirts.

I had been the only one he'd shown his hands to. They were black and white, just like his face. Like mine, they were scratched and scarred. Ranboo had his gloves to cover them with, but I normally stuck to fingerless gloves and long-sleeved dresses.

On a special night like tonight, I'd let my hands show for the outfit, only if I wanted to. Nobody pressed or forced me, I was grateful for that.

"We're here" Ranboo whispered. I looked up, sure enough, we were in front of the door.

I pushed the doors open, slipping in before Ranboo. Wilbur was there, dressed the same, but clean and more put together. Tommy was wearing a red dress shirt that suited his complexion very well. Phil was in the same clothes as earlier, Kristen had changed into a fancier dress and was wearing beautiful pieces of jewelry.

Technoblade was wearing the same clothes as before but hadn't worn his mask. His pink hair was braided and his ears, looking similar to Ranboo's were covered with piercings.

Kristin grinned at me.

"You looked amazing Freya," she gushed. I grinned slightly, taking my seat beside her. Ranboo sat next to Wilbur and me. Techno sat next to Tubbo, staring at the ruby ring on his finger.

"As do you, Kristin, that necklace is beautiful" I complimented, my mind only half-listening.

A servant came and placed a plate full of food in front of me. He'd done the same for Ranboo, but I wasn't sure either of us would finish.

"Lovely dress Ady," Wilbur commented, flashing me a smile.

"You don't look half bad either Wil" I retorted, forcing a smile. Wilbur laughed. Phil grinned cheerfully at me.

"Right, eat up everyone, we'll do much talking after dinner" Phil stated. With that, we ate. Ranboo picked at his plate, taking small bites.

I watched him, concerned.

"Are you alright?" I asked in a low voice. Ranboo nodded, unable to meet my gaze. I spooned a bit of scalloped potato into my mouth.

Dinner passed without much excitement, but that changed once we went to the ballroom.

It was called a ballroom, but with all of the furniture in there, I wouldn't be sure whether it still counted as one.

I sat next to Wilbur and Ranboo. Phil and Kristen were listening to Tommy and Tubbo explain something to them.

Techno was fiddling with the cuff of his sleeve.

"Wilbur, are you and Freya willing to play something for us?" Kristin asked. Wilbur looked at me. I nodded.

"Sure," Wilbur responded.

His guitar was leaning against the wall, so he went to pick it up.

I went to my violin case. I made sure it was tuned and then put rosin on the bow. I lifted it and walked over to where Wilbur sat. There were two stools, Wilbur sat in one, so I sat next to him.

"Are you ready?" he asked quietly. I nodded.

He smiled and tapped his foot. Once, twice and then three times.

I started to play, knowing the melody and feeling confident from the practice we had gotten.

Just like before, Wilbur joined and the song danced with us. The sound echoed throughout the ballroom, making it sound much louder than it was.

I closed my eyes, relaxing into the tempo. I moved my fingers from string to string, up and down.

Wilbur's playing slowed, I started to play the last few bars. Then, I played the last note, holding it longer than the rest.

I opened my eyes, flitting them to Wilbur. He smiled and hopped off the stool. I followed suit and we walked back over to others.

Kristin was wide eyes, smiling. Philza was staring at me with a mix of emotions. Tubbo and Tommy were grinning from ear to ear. Ranboo, well I was squeezing my hand as soon as I sat down. Techno's mouth was quirked up and he looked impressed.

"I told you, Freya bloody great!" Tommy exclaimed. Tubbo laughed. Kristin ruffled Tommy's hair gently.

"It was beautifully played indeed" Phil praised. Kristin nodded in agreement.

Techno's mouth turned into a light smile.

"It was good, very impressive really" he stated, looking at me. I smiled nervously, doubt shoving its way into my head.

"Techno plays as well you know Freya," Tommy informs me. I raise my brow, looking at Techno.

"Really?" I asked, trying not to sound doubtful. Techno shrugs.

"I suppose, definitely not as well as you, but I dabbled in it for a few years" he replied.

"You'll have to show me sometime" I declare. Techno chuckled, nodding.

"Father tells me you're quite handy with weapons, if you'd like, we can spar tomorrow," Techno informed me. I hesitated.

I didn't really know much about Techno, but I knew that he was skilled in battle.

But, I had been trained to fight since I could play the violin, I had defeated countless people, some much older than me. I nodded.

"I would like that," I replied. Techno nodded curtly.

The rest of the night was spent exchanging tales, laughing, and just having a grand time.

I retired for the night but didn't go straight to my chambers.

Ranboo bid me goodnight, hugging me tightly. Tommy and Tubbo left to their rooms as well. Phil and Kristin went to their chambers as well, smiling at me. I hadn't seen where Techno or Wilbur had gone, but I figured they'd gone up to their chambers as well.

It was late into the night, roughly one in the morning. I sat on a bench, staring at the stars.

The birds cooed in the distance and the sound of crickets was serene. I played a quiet tune, making sure it wouldn't wake anyone up.

Sleep was difficult for me, so I often stay up until I drifted to sleep on accident.

I set my violin down, sighing.

I hummed under my breath, watching a rabbit pass by my feet. I smiled.

It had been a long time since I had thoroughly thought about my parents. They had died when I was 13, but I stayed in hiding, training with Ranboo and living with him. He was my only family for a long while.

Phil had found me and taken me to be his ward.

I never told anyone how old I had been when I'd lost my parents, nobody except Ranboo. Everyone thought that I had become an orphan at the age of 16. I had trained, fought, killed, having 3 years to get stronger.

But here I was, in the protection of the King.

I didn't notice I was crying until a tear dropped on my hand. I shook my head. I could not afford to cry, not when my night would be plagued and plenty of tears could be shed then.

I wiped my eyes dry, steadying my breaths. I was about to pick my violin back up when I heard rustling. It was barely there, but I tensed.

I stood, grabbing my dagger strapped to my thigh, and the thing behind me was pinned at the throat in an instant.

I sighed in relief.

"What in the god's name are you doing here?" I whispered, letting Technoblade go. Techno was staring at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone was here" he apologized. "Father was right, you are good" he mused. I shook my head, irritated.

"Would you like to join me since you are already here?" I asked. Techno paused before sitting next to me.

"Why aren't you asleep?" he asked. I stared at the sky.

Techno had nightmares too, if anyone could understand, it would be him.

"Wilbur told me about your nightmares," I said gently. Techno tensed. I quickly continued. "It's alright, I have them too," I added.

Techno frowned.

"You have them too?" he repeated. I nodded.

"I wake up screaming and crying nearly every morning" I stated, bitter. Techno looked at me, his expression was different. It was real, raw, scarred.

"Well then, we might as well help each other out," he stated. "If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always come to me" he declared.

I sighed.

"Alright, you can come to me as well, Ranboo does already, so you might as well too" I replied. Techno nodded.

"Well, I wish you a good night, Lady Freya," Techno said softly.

"The same to you, Prince Technoblade," I replied. Techno gave me a small smile before he left. I picked up my violin and departed to my room as well.

Niki was there, lighting a candle as I came in. She looked at me.

"Are you alright?" she asked. I nodded. "C'mon let's get you out of that dress," she stated. Niki stripped me of my clothes and drew me a hot bath.

She combed my hair as I talked about the dinner and events afterward. She hummed in response.

"Goodnight Freya, sweet dreams," she said after blowing out the candle.

"To you as well Niki, thank you" I replied. I listened as she shut the door.

Soon after, I drifted to sleep.

A/N: Here is the next chapter. Comment and vote if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...
42.9K 606 16
All information in first part
23.4K 733 34
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❰❰ KILLING TIME ! ✿ tommyinnit x fem!oc . . . ❝ i know when you're with me...
215K 8.8K 39
Retrouvailles: unique french term that describes the happiness of meeting someone that is very dear to you after a long time. Rediscovery. Fanart use...