Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

New Light Old Solutions

6.5K 163 111
By AnimeEagleScout

Ok folks it's officially the long awaited chapter where Izuku solution to Mineta is revealed.

Also Look up Lemmy Kilmister quotes they are actually interesting and some damn funny ones that match Tony. Like this one.

Kendo

The Class Rep of 1-B had gotten questions from the girls about the current status about the purple perv.

Momo was wearing jeans and a T-Shirts. It looked like work clothes. "Oh Itsuka what can I do for you?" Momo asked.

"Hey the girls are wondering about the locker room incident?" Kendo asked.

"Look were working on something that takes priority." Momo said "Trust me this isn't something that can be put off."

Kendo's lips pressed together. "I have the girls asking questions and they are looking for blood."

"You want an explanation?" Izuku said walking behind her.

"We need to put a bell on you." Kendo said jumping "And yes the girls want something done."

Izuku was silent. "Get all them together in the rep meeting room you girls wanna know why nothing has been done be there in 10 minutes." He said before walking off.

Later

The girls of both classes had assembled in the room.

Izuku walked to the front and spoke "Ok everyone here is wondering why it seems I am not preforming my duties as Class Representative."

"We know damn well why." Katsumi said.

"We don't." Tsuyu said.

"Yeah your kinda falling behind Midoriya." Toru said.

"Izuku has a good reason." Shoko said.

"Yeah the perv can be dealt with later." Ochako said.

"What's so important that it takes president over that piece of shitaki?"

Izuku looked around and closed his eyes "Blood. That's all you want. You want results now instead of the problem being fixed at the roots."

"I think he's trying to cover for the perverted grape." Yui said.

"We want justice for what he did." Ibara said.

"No. You want vengeance." Izuku said grabbing the hem of his shirt.   "You want blood without looking at the big picture."

"We want that creep to pay." Reiko said.

"Seriously what could more important then teaching that grapist to respect us?" Jirou asked.

In a single motion the shirt was removed and Izuku kept the same neutral face he had.

"This reason enough Ears?" Katsumi asked.

"You want blood. Even though mines currently full of a semi radioactive metal and I'm currently on a time crunch." Izuku said looking around at the shocked reactions.

"Holy..."

"Damn."

"That's not natural."

"Lord All Mighty."

"Are you ok Midoriya?" Kendo asked.

"No. I'm wasting my time here instead of building the thing that will fix this the right way." Izuku said "Like I intend to fix the situation I was elected to do. Fix it properly instead of temporary solutions."

Tokage floating over and looked closer. "Dude...you need to see a doctor."

"I have. I have to sit in a chair getting my blood scrubbed every 3 days in a building that I'm so scared of being in I need to have a walking Bombshell with me just to actually go." Izuku said gesturing to Katsumi "So I ask you all. Does Mineta take priority in this situation or can I actually focus on actually fixing the problem?"

"Hell no." Katsumi, Ochako and Momo said in unison.

The others just sat there quietly.

"So what exactly is the problem?" Yui asked.

"My body is causing a huge parasitic draw on the reactor. If I use my armor it's burning out cores." Izuku said "The problem is my body needs the extra electricity to speed up the healing."

"How exactly did it melt?" Yui asked pulling out a notebook.

"The core was overtaxed by a massive amount of power and melted into my bloodstream." Izuku said "The Paladium is turning my body into a battery and if I don't make a core that can't melt I'm gonna die of Paladium Poisoning."

A lie. Paladium was semi radioactive but it couldn't be charged by electricity.

"Do you need the reactor in the chest?" Shinso asked "Couldn't you just leave it in a backpack or something?"

"Too cumbersome." Izuku said.

"I...am so sorry." Tokage said "If I knew..."

"As I said. Blood. You wanted blood." Izuku said slipping his shirt back on.

"We wanted him to pay for not respecting women." Kendo said.

"I don't think you people understand the meaning of that word." Izuku said "Your confusing Respect with Decency. Respect is earned Decency is common."

"Your gonna need to expand on that." Pony said in English "My Japanese isn't that good."

Izuku turned on the projector and it showed a PowerPoint in both English and Japanese.

"Decency is treating everyone equally. You know not looking into bathrooms, not stealing from people, not groping, not flashing people, not calling someone of specific ethnicity derogatory words. These are decency it has nothing to do with respect." Izuku said "If I have zero respect for someone I still have the decency to not do these things."

"What about making pervers comments?" Ibara asked.

"We're allowed to have our own opinions. We aren't in a place where wrong speak gets you executed. If someone is making inappropriate comments or jokes about you a simple 'Would you kindly stop' is what is required. Decency would say you refrain from making the comments towards that particular person."

"Eraserhead said something similar." Shinso said "He told me Respect is earned. Courtesy is standard. We listen to our teachers cause of courtesy. When I saw him in action and how he had actually trained me...that was when I think it turned into respect."

"Exactly." Izuku said "If you ever answer the question 'Why do you respect your teachers?' With 'they are teachers' then that's not respect. It's respect when you look back and realize how much help they've been, how much they've taught you, what they've done...it isn't something that is just automaticly given."

"We moved past that gender bullshit back in the early 2000's." Katsumi said "If you expect villains to go easy on you just because you have tits then you don't belong here. If you want the perv to fuck off then tell him to fuck off and if he doesn't then you have a quirk to deal with it."

"So what we just forget what happened?"

"Hell no." Izuku said "It was completely inappropriate and as I've said it will be delt with accordingly but don't let your emotions out step your common sense."

"You said you had plans." Shoko said "Is it too much to ask what they are?"

"I have something that could completely stop him from these actions without lasting damage but again I need to get the proper equipment."

"What's the solution?" Tokage asked.

"Chemical castration?" Yui asked.

"Sex change?" Mina asked.

"Changing his preferences?"

"Cutting it off?" Jirou asked.

"No to all of it." Izuku glared "I have a machine that can read brain chemistry."

"So it is a gay converter." Kendo said.

"No." Izuku said "There are two routes that can be taken but I need to know what's going on in his nervous system. If it's just he's a pervert then it's an easy fix if it's what I'm thinking it is then it's a chance to test a new invention."

"What's your theory?" Yui asked writing.

"I think it's better not to say it. If I do and it isn't then it would be just getting your hopes up." Izuku said.

"Can we get at least a hint?"

"No." Izuku said "Now can I please go about my business? I'm behind schedule as it is."

Kendo just nodded. Izuku walked out followed by Ochako, Katsumi and Momo.

"Ok!" Tokage said clapping her hands together. "Itsuka I think we owe you an apology."

"I think we owe alot more." Kendo said putting a hand to her chest just imagining what it must feel like.

"I'm going to church." Ibara said.

"I'll join you." Tokage said.

Support Studios

"Ok the parts were delivered to Stark Industries so when we get there I need-"

*BOOM!*

"Hatsume!"

Izuku was on his back with something on his face.

"Get off him!" Ochako shouted.

"Damn it Pinky!" Katsumi rushed to help.

"Still working on that hover pack?" Momo asked not even phased.

"No actually I'm working on my latest baby for this!" Mei said holding a piece of paper.

"Green Energy Convention?" Momo said looking at it.

"Yeah there's a Expo on I-Island in a few months looking for new inventions." Mei said "Apparently their looking for something that won't need conventional fuels."

"Hatsume get off of Midoriya." Power-Loader said.

Mei looked down "Oh hey I was about to call you." She said.

Izuku hand had wrapped around her thighs and pulled her closer.

"Those the new Stark Industries Shorts right?"

Mei had stood up, Izuku still clinging to her and leaned forward.

Izuku stood up and Mei gave herself a smack. The pink letters faded away showing a gif.

"Programmable 720p display with 10 slots of preloaded setting." Izuku said giving her a pat changing it to a gif of a gear patter around the shorts.

"How much for a pair of those?" Ochako asked.

"They come in a 3 pack for 75." Izuku said grinning hitting it again.

[This but it's Mei doing it.]

"Anti-bacterial and machine washable." Mei said.

"Do you sell shirts like that?" Power-Loader asked.

"The shirt line is currently in production but won't be available for purchase for a while." Izuku said "So what are you making Mei?"

"A Water Powered Internal Combustion Engine." Mei said.

"So how's that going?"

"The damn thing overheats." Power-Loader said "Please make her stop."

"Alright. Mei the parts are ready at Stark Industries." Izuku said.

"Yippy!" Mei said reaching around for her notes and putting them in her backpack. "Let's go."

Stark Industries

Rei Todoroki had been given a draft of the contract. Shoko had talked to her about it and when Fuyumi learned why she was going for it she had to meet Izuku.

Fuyumi had driven Rei to the facility Shoko had told her to meet at.

"He owns this place?" Rei asked as they had approached.

"Yes." A voice said.

[I haven't decided Mr Yaoyorozu full name but I have decided on the face I wanna use. Daisuke Kambe From The Millionaire Detective. Honestly I'd love suggestions for the name.]

"My future son-in-law is the founder." The Dragon said.

Rei's eyes widened. Shoko told her about her friends involvement but this was...

"Oh my god." Fuyumi said under her breath.

The door was opened and Grant lead them to a different area.

Inside was Shoko, The Yaoyorozu heiress, a Pink Haired girl, a spikey blonde, a girl that she guessed was the daughter man who currently guiding them and the green haired boy himself.

"Please don't go past the red line." Grant said as they saw a tape line on the ground.

Telling the richest man in the country no was not something Rei expected to result in a good thing but the only response was a nod.

"Papa!" The Ponytailed girl said wiping off some greece with a hand towel then rushing over.

"Hi Mommy." Shoko said walking over in a slower pace. Her eye back to it's flawless complexion but her wrists still showing the burns from the fight.

Rei had reached out and touched her face. "You look beautiful sweetie."

Shoko smiled and hugged her.

"Mr Yaoyorozu." The green haired one said not even bothering to wipe off the gunk that she guessed was some kind of oil.

"Mr Midoriya, glad to see you are still active." He said not even phased by the dirty hands. Rei felt like she was in the twilight zone. "About the contract."

"If you know of the one I have with Shoko then you know my rules. I don't care how much you or Endeavor insist Rei Todoroki and Isabella Yaoyorozu are the final say." Izuku said.

Rei looked from the green one, to the Dragon, to his wife, to the girls. It continued until Fuyumi spoke "Oh my god it's actually true?! I was afraid Shoko had taken something in college and imagined she found someone before Endeavor found some dick with a really specific quirk."

"Let's finish this in the meeting room. Girls we can take a break. Mei go eat, Kat there's a neutralizing agent in the showers Ochako go with Mei." Izuku said.

"Thank fuck." The spikey one said seeming to be drenched in sweat. "Where's the showers?"

"Third building on the left. You gonna go in and make a right." Grant said.

Meeting room

The lawyer with the Yaoyorozu had pulled out paperwork.

"Before anything is started I want to ask if you have any questions." Izuku said.

"Why are you doing this." Rei asked, looking at Shoko.

"It was gonna happen anyway." Shoko said getting looks from the Yaoyorozu's "Endeavor has been looking for someone to create the perfect grandchild since my quirk was announced. If I can have a kid with someone who has the balls to actually demand something from Endeavor for it and can screw him over in a single shot then I'm happy."

"Could you expand on that?" Isabella asked.

"I can answer that." Fuyumi said looking to Shoko who nodded "Endeavor is leaving Shoko everything but a stipulation is he has to have a quirked grandchild first. Shoko had said she wanted to split the money between all of us when Endeavor dies."

"Why would Midoriya be screwing him over?" Rei asked "From his performance during the tournament he's got a quirk that fits the criteria."

"I'm quirkless." Izuku said.

"I don't care." Mr Yaoyorozu said.

"How do you do all that stuff during the tournament?" Fuyumi asked.

"Genetic engineering and augmentations." Izuku said raising an arm and rapping his knuckles on it. "Tungsten Carbine."

"Ok that explains why Shoko is doing this but why are you?" Fuyumi asked.

"My sources say your suffering from Paladium Poisoning." Yaoyorozu said "This seems like your priming the world for when your gone."

"Actually I'm working on the fix but...well the reward out weight the risk. If I die my babies are in the hands of people that will get it right. If I live I have my kids paid for by someone alot richer then me and I can focus on raising them." Izuku said.

"So what is the fix?" Mr Yaoyorozu asked.

"Company secret." Izuku said.

"Well I will let you speak with Isabella privately." Mr Yaoyorozu said.

"Actually I'd like Mrs Todoroki to sit in as well." Isabella said.

Later

Endeavor had arrived to the building as requested. Being lead to the building where he saw The Dragon of Japan standing in the hall.

"Yaoyorozu." Endeavor said respectfully.

"Endeavor." He responded.

The next 5 minutes were spent in silence until the door opened. "Rei." Endeavor said.

The white haired woman nodded.

"I think the terms are fair." Rei said.

"Perfect." Endeavor said.

After going over the contract everything was signed and Izuku said "Guess it's time to do this."

Getting down on one knee he pulled out a wide box. "Momo Yaoyorozu. Shoko Todoroki. I know this isn't exactly the ideal way you wanted this to happen but-" he opened the box and two rings were revealed and a projection from the box appeared.

Momo and Shoko both covered their mouths.

"Yes!" Both said as Izuku put the rings on their fingers.

Later

After everyone left Momo, Mei and Izuku stayed to finish the job.

"Ok so what are we doing exactly? I know we just built a Particle Accelerator but what's the purpose?"

"Hold on." Izuku said pulling up a hologram.

Mei and Momo watched as diagrams of what they couldn't make out be mixed together.

"What am I seeing here?" Momo asked.

"It looks...like an atom?" Mei asked "But I don't think I've ever seen this before."

"Here it is ladies." Izuku said as they looked at the thing surrounding them.

"Is...is this..." Mei asked shocked.

"Yep." Izuku said "Badassium."

"A new element?" Momo asked covering her mouth.

"Stable at the atomic level. Human safe. Indefinite shelf life." Izuku said "The heart of Stark Industries."

Momo had looked at it and then another hologram showed up.

"Let's get back to work girl." Izuku said.

11:55 PM

Izuku and Mei were doing the final check on the Accelerator while Momo was setting up the core. "Glasses on girls. Were about to start a bright future."

Mei pulled down her goggles and Momo made herself a pair of sunglasses.

Izuku heard the hum of the machine starting and took a deep breath.

When the machine was shut off the glowing triangle had been the only light in the room.

Grabbing a pair of tweezers he removed the glowing triangle and just looked at it.

"Ladies...it's a girl." Izuku smiling.

Main Lab

"It's like a heartbeat." Momo said as they watched the new reactor kicked on.

"Yep now all we gotta do is scrub the final pieces of metal out of my blood and we can finally move on to greener pastures." Izuku said grabbing a box.

"What is that?" Momo asked.

Mei looked "lithium dioxide. It's something to counter the Paladium."

"Why haven't you been using it?" Momo asked sounding just as pissed as Bakugou sounded normally. "You could have asked I would have gotten a crate of this shit!"

"It only works once. I've saved it for when we can replace the core. No use wasting it when I already had the solution." Izuku said pulling out the injector gun from the case.

"You wanna do the honors?" Izuku asked.

"Yes." Momo said as the injector gun was primed and the bubbles were tapped out of it. A drop leaving the tip of it.

"So what's the plan for purple perv?" Momo asked as she injected it into Izuku's arm.

Izuku pulled up a file. The girls read it and both gave an evil smile. "Is this..." Mei started.

"This could work." Momo said licking her lips.

The next day Mineta woke up in a dark room with nothing but a hospital gown on. "What the-?"

Suddenly something grabbed his neck. His only source of light was a circle in front of him.

Then two eyes were seen.

"I have something I need to discuss with you." The voice had is fear stricken brain realizing this was Izuku. And he looked pissed.

Ok next chapter will be Mineta's treatment.

Sorry this took as long as it did but I was having difficulty with it.

Izuku has a solution that will create a greater outcome for all parties involved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 3.8K 37
After fighting a villain deku wakes up in the hospital as a girl. Her life is turned around and she struggles between accepting herself and school. D...
361K 8.8K 39
After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom brought him to a comic book store to buy h...
37.6K 1K 31
Izuku Midoriya had never known his family he grew up lonely but one day as he is stealing he is found by the Hero Tony Stark who decides to take Izuk...
30K 779 19
Izuku Midoriya was an Orphaned Baby Left on The Streets as The Avengers Decided to Adopt and Raise him which they did as Izuku grew up a Happy boy an...