Crazy Bastard (Vigilante Deku)

Bởi Chimera_Regarion

Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him o... Xem Thêm

Are you crazy?
... Is that a kid...
My quirk....YOU TRAITOR!
Fluff!
Welcome to the club, detective!
Information? About me? You sure you wanna know? !
Home sweet home... who came up with that was a liar!
Not crazy just playing!
Danger! Chimera alert! Danger! Abort misson! Repeat ABORT MISSION!
I'm not stupid... UPS!
School... what's that's? Food? Bad food? Poison?!
Guess What?! New vigilante outfit time!
Hide and seek with a cheat!
Bank Robbery gone wrong!
Low-Key boredome!
MY dear FRIEND! The infirmary bed!
Gotcha!
Slip up
Back to school...
Look who we have here!
Escord!
This escaleted!
Bark Hiss Punch!
CATastrophy
Training with Stain!
Blood my Friend!
A friend?
Ahm... SHIT!
The past is past
Nemuri...Nem... MamaNEM!
FUN PARK!
Me? AGAIN?! Why?!
Papers
Worst timing!
Touya ... or ... Dabi
Another one?
Burndever
Are you fucking insane?
... uncertainty...
Stuck at UA... The story of my life!
For a better furture!

Strange....

14.8K 397 101
Bởi Chimera_Regarion

I was soo sure I died. There was no way I survived it and yet here I was alive again... It felt soo real too. It couldn't just be a bad dream at all. All the torture and then the sweet relieve of death! I never regretted anything in my life more than being dragged to be a traitor. I never wished for it, never wanted it and never would have dreamed on becoming a villain.

As if everything I encountered so far was just a bad dream, I jolted up in the middle of the night heavily breathing and still feeling the pain from being burned alife due to one of Bakugo's attacks. It felt so very real but it was dark in the room and I was sitting in my bed and there was no Bakugo...

How?

I thought...

What...

How...

Huh...

I am sure I died by the hands of Bakugo!

Why am I back in my room?!

Wait!

This room!

That's!

NO!

NONONONO!

It can't be!

NO!

That's not a part of the UA dorms!

That's my room!

NOO!!!

Okay think!

What happened!

I clearly remember Bakugo killing me!

*Flashback brought to you by a bunny that is complete confused what is happening*

Bakugo: You motherfuckering villain are not supposed to be here!

Me: But Kacchan, I made it here myself with my own power and I never chose to be one!

Bakugo: And this is as far as you fill go stupid Deku!

Me: ! Kacchan don't!

It was all thanks to this excercise we were doing after the USJ incident that it all came to this. Me and Bakugo were paired together to spare with each other. I didn't quite get why they would put us together since Bakugo was really about to kill me and he didn't show any mercy to me while fighting at all. Tho I had a quirk given to me from AfO I refused to use it very often. There was also the fact that my own quirk was useless. I would rather rely on my wits and agility to win this fight than use the offensive quirk AfO gave me.

However the moment the fight began Bakugo pinned me down to the ground and screamed at me that I was a villain. Ohh how right he was. I really was one. Tho I didn't had much choice. It was either that or my mother would have killed me.

It was only for a short moment when everythinge was getting extremely hot and blinding bright. Just a second and I was getting more than 3rd degree burns. He at all pulled the trigger of his gauntlets and directed the hit directly to me.

I felt my skin burn and I could smell my burned flesh. I tried to scream but I couldn't even get any woulrd out.

I did deserve this fate!

It was me who gave the LOV the informations about USJ and All Might and even Bakugo being his protégée. I knew everthing and I was the one that gave them the informations. My other was AfO's wife... how couldn't I give them the information if my own life was on the line?

I did soo much for them and I was always threatened.

I did so many bad things.

Tho I never killed a single person.

The worst part was that everything I did was only because my mother knew what a bright mind I had. She knew about my analythical skills and everything. She used me to the fullest. It was only when I was about to die that I finally realized that she never loved me in the first place. All I was, was a pawn in her hand for AfO to use as he pleased.

I wish I can turn back time!

I regret nothing I did since it was necessary for me to survive...

BUT if I could change one thing...

Maybe my life wouldn't have ended this way...

Maybe just maybe, someone would have saved me or my mouther would have abandoned me.

Well now it's too late anyways.

I should thank Bakugo for at least ending my life.

I couldn't have stand the thought of making the LOV kill them all....

I am sorry for being the traitor.

I closed my eyes as a smile placed itself on my face. A tear was running down my cheek as I was thinking about what a relief death is to me. No more bad things I could do. No more plans for the LOV that would kill peoplpe. No more anything.

Bakugo: The fuck you smiling about villain!

Aizawa: Problem child! Don't give up yet!

I didn't quite get when or what was happening around me but apparently Aizawa and All Might were there.

All Might: Didn't I tell you not to attack him like this, my boy!

Bakugo: Fucking why? He is a villain!

Aizawa: Even soo we still don't know his reasons or who is behind everything!

So....They knew..

Never really hid the fact anyways...

I never wanted this!

I am so sorry!

All Might: If he doesn't make it then my boy do you realize that you just killed someone?!

Bakugo: He will fucking make it!

Aizawa: LOOK AT HIM AND TELL ME THAT AGAIN!

Bakugo: ....

All Might: ....

I was getting sleepier and I was far beyond the point where I would feel the pain of. my body. Everything felt numb and my only thought was that I still needed to appologize to them/

Aizawa: MIDORIYA! Don't fall alseep problem child!

Me: I... *cough* am sorry.....

Aizawa: Don't say anithing! Preserve your enegery!

That was all I managed to say. For the first time in my life, I saw terror in Aizawa's face. This was really my end. I only wished I wouldn't have worried him out of all people here.

*End of Flashback brought to you by a morning pantha with a dead burned bunny in front of him*

I am sure I died!

I definitelly died back then!

Soo how did I end up here then?

I was still out of breath but one thing was for sure something was wrong. Looking at my digital watch I could see the date and the time. It was 3 a.m. in the morning 6 years before I started going to UA and it was also the year when my mother finally found my hero analysis books for the future.

Nothing horrible happened until now. My mom was ignoring me and people bully me for my weak quirk but that was all I could remember from these days when I was 10 years old. It was impossible that this was true and so I jumped out of my bed and went to the mirror on the wall.

Me: Impossible!

If I really got thrown back in time then...

I can stop everything from happening!

Tho why was I even sent back?

Was it just me or someone else too?

Is it perhaps a quirk AfO tried to give me and failed?

That's not important right now!

I can need a plan to survive and help the heroes!

Even if Bakugo didn't kill me back then, the moment I would get home my mother would have killed me because they found out about me!

Okay first things first!

I need some more sleep!

This migraine is killing me!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

59.4K 2.3K 14
Izuku was an orphan ever since he was diagnosed quirkless. His life was the best but he wasn't alone. He had a good friend that he called brother and...
605K 20.8K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
289K 11.5K 42
Did you know... there is a bookstore at the end of the road where every signle store is abandoned. It is known to villains, heroes and vigilantes. No...
359K 13.9K 44
Izuku Midoriya had a strange hobby. To put it simple he didn't had only notebooks on a person's quirk but also plans on how to take the person down...