Found Again

Bởi Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You en... Xem Thêm

Your Powers ✨Aesthetic✨
⚠️VERY IMPORTANT A/N!!!⚠️
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen [The ✨Altercation✨]
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
A/N: Poll
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five [Smuty Smut Smut Smut Smut SMUT!] (To The Super Mario Bros Theme)
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine [Smut]
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine ✨Smut City✨
A/N: Poll
Fifty-One [Smut]
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
My Plan... Eheheheheh😈
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six ✨Smut✨
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight [Smut❤️]
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
New Book❤️

Fifty ✨Orgasm Denial Smut✨

1K 21 46
Bởi Loki_Dead_Inside_RIP

        You wake up on your stomach and slowly open your eyes, still curled up in Loki's fuzzy blanket. You smile as you remember all the sweet and loving things Loki did for you last night. You sigh in happiness and stretch.

        Immediately after, you feel movement next to you, followed by a cold arm wrapping around your waist.

        Your grin grows, and you scoot closer to Loki.

        He chuckles and pulls you even closer to him, protectively spooning you.

        "You did incredible last night, my love." He whispers in your ear.

        You giggle and blush like a schoolgirl, but you can't help it.

        Loki nuzzles your neck, "I love you."

        You turn over on your other side and cup his face.

        "I love you too. You're so loving, considerate, sweet, incredible, and amazing."

        Loki blushes lightly.

        "Ooh, I can make you blush." You laugh.

        He chuckles before tucking your hair behind your ear and biting his lip.

        "Yeah, you can." He whispers, "But I can too."

        He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you flush against his bare chest.

        Loki begins dragging his soft, cool fingertips up and down your back, even running his hand under your bra straps. Then he runs his hands up your arms to your neck, his right hand gripping it lightly.

        The entire time your blush continues deepening, and you can feel your heartbeat in your needy pussy.

        "Now, look who's blushing." He murmurs seductively.

        You grab the nape of his neck and pull his lips into yours.

        Loki's hand travels from your neck, ghosting over your breasts, eventually landing on your stomach. He inches his fingers down your stomach to your now throbbing cunt.

        You gasp as he slips his fingers under your waistband. Your lips part enough for him to slide his tongue in, taking complete dominance.

        He makes his way down further, making you moan once his freezing fingers brush over your clit.

He grins into the kiss, enjoying your reaction as he goes ever further down, gliding his fingers through your soaked folds.

        When you shove your hips closer, Loki halts his movements, so you pull away completely breathless and lay your forehead against his as you groan in frustration.

        "Why'd you stop?" You pant.

        "Stay put, and I'll give you what you want." He whispers back.

        You nod a bit, so he continues running his fingers across your entrance.

        You clench your jaw and ball your fists, making your knuckles turn white as you dig your nails into your palms, trying your absolute hardest to keep from grinding your hips against Loki's hand.

        You shudder as you feel his breath against your neck.

        "You're being so good." He praises lowly.

        You shut your eyes tight, gripping desperately to your self-control.

        But it's all worth it when Loki easily pushes his middle finger inside of you. You sigh in relief, but it's not enough.

        He slowly pumps in and out before adding another finger and speeding up, thrusting his two fingers in and out of your dripping pussy.

        Loki begins applying pressure to your clit, and you moan as you clench around his fingers, causing a low groan from Loki.

        Right when you're about to his your orgasm, Loki withdraws his hands. Your eyes snap open, and you stare at him in disbelief.

        He ignores your expression as he brings his fingers up to his mouth and licks them clean.

        "I'll get us some breakfast." He comments nonchalantly.

        You scoff, "Hey! You can't leave me hanging."

        Loki smirks, "Yes, I can."

        You scowl at him and take your hands from around his neck, running them down his toned chest to his half-hardened bulge.

        "Y/N... don't," Loki warns.

        You bat your eyelashes at him and pout innocently, "What?" You ask.

        You run your dominant hand under his boxers and begin stroking his dick.

        "Y/N..." Loki groans.

        He grabs your hair and tugs your head back.

        "Stop." He commands firmly, but a bit of a moan makes its way into his voice.

        You remove his hands from your hair and smirk, "I'm not doing anything unwarranted."

        Loki clenches his jaw as you speed up your strokes.

        You run your other hand into his hair, tugging on the roots. You keep going, drawing him closer to his climax, but you stop when you feel him start to twitch in your hand.

        He glares at you as you pull your hand out of his boxers with a smug smile.

        "Hungry?" You inquire innocently.

        "You're the worst, love."

        You breathe out a laugh, "I know."

        When you go to leave the bed, Loki's arms wrap around your waist. He pulls you back into his cold, toned chest.

        "You're not leaving." He growls.

        You shove your ass into his painfully hard cock, making him inhale sharply.

        "You denied me my orgasm, so I denied you yours. If you want me to help you out, you have to be patient."

        He tightens his grip on you and pulls you closer, laying his head on the side of yours with his chin resting on your shoulder.

        "Just a bit?" He asks, "Please, love..."

        You reach up over your shoulder and stroke his cheekbone.

        "No."

        Loki groans, "Fine... just let me get you breakfast."

        "Trying to make it up to me already?" You chuckle.

        "Maybe." He murmurs softly in your ear, "Is it working?"

        "Who knows? Get me some food, and you'll find out." You whisper back.

        "Fair enough."

        Loki rolls out of bed and disguises his boner with a spell before he leaves the room.

        He soon comes back with a tray of your favorite foods.

        "Yeah, you're definitely trying to make it up to me."

        Loki shrugs with a hint of a smile as he sets the tray down and sits down next to you.

        You begin to eat when you feel Loki's hand start playing with you again, but when you look over at him, he's eating with his hands nowhere near you.

        "Wh-?"

        Two of the hand's fingers thrust into you, making you moan and clench around the fingers.

        Loki shifts to sit behind you, "Something wrong, love?" He questions.

        You lay your head on his shoulder and arch your back with a groan as the hand adds another finger.

        "What are you doing?" You manage to get out.

        Loki nuzzles his nose against your ear and whispers, "I don't know what you're talking about."

        You interlock your fingers together behind the nape of his neck.

        He magics away your bra so he can begin playing with your nipples, hardening them at the attention.

"How?" You pant.

"Magic, my love." He states.

You squirm as his phantom mouth appears to suck on your clit while the phantom fingers continue pumping in and out of you.

You use as much energy and concentration as you can to enter Loki's mind. You search his mind for how he made the phantom hand and mouth.

You smirk as you use the information to create your mouth and hand.

The hand pulls down the front of his boxers, causing Loki and his phantoms to stop.

"What are you doing?"

You don't respond.

Instead, you have the mouth kiss the tip of his cock as the hand runs up and down his length.

He shudders at the feeling but manages to make his phantoms resume playing with you.

You have the tongue lick from the base of Loki's shaft up to swirl around the tip.

At the same time, Loki has his fingers thrust in deep, curl, pull out, repeat. He also has the mouth suck on your clit while pressing it on and off with the tongue.

You clench your jaw, determined to make him cum first, so you take him into your phantom's mouth, bobbing up and down while pumping the rest of his length with the hand.

He begins playing with your nipples again, pinching, pulling, rolling, sending you into pure bliss.

You pull your fingers apart and run them up into Loki's hair, gripping onto it as he kisses down your neck.

He begins sucking on your sweet spot, definitely leaving a hickey, causing you to moan and arch your back.

"Cum, love." He commands seductively.

You use all of your willpower to keep from releasing.

You can't give him the satisfaction.

You shake your head weakly, "No."

"Why not?"

"You're going to first."

He starts to choke you with his left hand, and you moan again as he pinches your nipple and nibbles your sweet spot.

You vanish your phantom hand and switch it out for your own. You speed up the pace and have the mouth go faster as well.

You smirk as you feel him twitch in your hand and moan before releasing, driving you to your release as well. You cry out in pleasure as you cum all over the phantom fingers before you collapse back into Loki.

"I love you." He murmurs in your ear once he comes down from his high.

"I love you too." You pant.

You two kiss gently and cuddle up before Loki eventually drags himself out of bed.

"No..." You whine.

Loki chuckles at your small mewls.

"Don't worry. I'll be right back." He assures.

He walks into the bathroom and soon comes back with a wet washcloth, another bra, and fresh underwear.

"No bath?" You joke.

Loki laughs a bit as he cleans you up.

"We don't want to mess up your natural oil balance."

"Fair enough."

After you're both cleaned up and in new underwear, you curl up in Loki's arms.

You lean up and give him Eskimo kisses.

"What is this?"

You giggle lightly, "It's a cute thing called an Eskimo kiss."

"Huh..."

He gives you Eskimo kisses back before he gives you a feather-light kiss on your lips. Then you nuzzle your head under Loki's neck, preparing for a nap.

        You wake up to Loki having a nightmare. He's sweating, tears are streaming down his face, and he's practically whimpering.

        You push Loki's hair off of his forehead and gently shake him awake.

        His eyes shoot open, his wild eyes calming when he sees your kind smile.

        He tightens his grip around your waist and holds back sobs as he attempts to stop trembling.

        "Hey. It's okay, my dear." You reassure.

        Loki nods slightly before taking deep breaths.

        "I-I had a dream where you..." He shakes his head as tears pour out of his eyes, "Y-You were falling off of that cliff from the mission, and I couldn't stop it. I couldn't help you." His voice breaks, "I heard your screams, and I saw the look on your face..."

        He shakes his head again, "You were... dead at the bottom of it..."

        You rub your thumb over Loki's cheekbone, "I'm right here, baby. I'm okay."

        A few more tears escape his eyes, "I want to be able to protect you."

        "You are able to protect me, and I know you will if I ever need it."

        He kisses your forehead.

        "I just love you so much, and I can't lose you again. I almost lost my mind when you were 'dead.'"

        "I know, but I'm here, and I'm safe. I love you so much too, and I never want to lose you either, and we never will." You hold up your hand and stick out your pinky, "Pinky promise."

        He beams and wraps his pinky around yours, "Pinky promise."

        Of course, your moment is interrupted by none other than Tony Stark over coms.

        "Get into the meeting room." He commands.

        You and Loki laugh a bit before climbing out of bed and walking to the meeting room hand in hand.

        "We're leaving for a bit, and we don't know when we'll be back," Tony informs.

        "Since Y/N and Loki are a package deal, he'll stay here with her," Natasha explains.

        "Well, I can go." You speak up.

        Loki squeezes your hand a bit, "It's okay, darling. You're not ready, and that's okay." He assures.

        You shake your head, "I'm ready to go back out into the field!"

        "Y/N." Wanda softly catches your attention, "We all know you're more than capable of going on missions with us again, but it's better for you if you don't."

        'Please listen, Y/N. Don't go back out there right now.' Loki pleads in your head.

        You look down for a second as you consider his words before you nod and look back up at the team.

        "Okay. Loki and I will stay here."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

34.3K 1K 43
Y/n's life had been a relentless struggle, but the darkest chapter began on her 17th birthday when Hydra shattered her world, taking her from everyth...
126K 3.4K 34
BOOK ONE OF THE GOD OF SERIES BOOK TWO IS GOD OF SURPRISES BOOK THREE IS IN PROGRESS : THE GOD OF FALLING BOOK FOUR IS IN PROGRESS: THE GOD OF WHAT...
24.1K 265 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
80.2K 1.1K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...