π™Έπš 𝙸 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš’πš— πšƒπš›πšžοΏ½...

By Blair_Yodin

COMPLETED πŸ“Œ----- I fell inlove immediately after watching some clips of the series True Beauty and also fell... More

Errand Girl???
The Gangster
Chaos: The Tension
Chaos: Hurts so Bad
Sacrifice
Best Friends: Love Square
Camping gone wrong...Love Square ended?!
Accident and the New student
Jealousy, Jealousy
F.O
Date?
Doubts and the Talk
Made of Glass
MUST READ!!!
Love
Intern Make-up Artist
The wedding of 2 couples
In the end
Epilogue
πŸ’™ - FUNFACTS - πŸ’™

Distance

2.6K 100 16
By Blair_Yodin

_______THERE IS AN EMERGENY ABOUT SUHO'S DAD.

Seojun said. It's been said that he's leaving for USA and as his friend and also as Jookyung's friend I wanted to be there. I didn't know if I'm too late but I need to see him, he became an another older brother for me.

I looked everywhere and stopped when I saw Jookyung kneeling on the floor being comforted by Seojun. It hurts to see Jookie crying but I know that she'll be fine, I also Suho on the escalator on the way to the airplane. 

I waited for Seojun and Jookyung to leave, Seojun brought Jookyung home with his arms around her and when they did I hurriedly run to the escalator to say goodbye to Suho.

 "Hey, miss! Stop right there! That's for passengers only!" I heard one of the airport staff shout.

Suho was so close to enter the airplane. "Suho-yah!" I yelled and he turned around. Many security guards are chasing me after what I did and I ran as fast as I could. "Oh, Kyla?" Suho said.

I quickly hugged him and the guards almost dragged me away when Suho stopped them. "It's okay...I know her." I hugged him tight while panting, he hugged me back. "You can be an athlete, you know?" He jokingly said. I laughed. "I know...I'm gonna miss you..." I said.

"Suho we need to go." 

I let go of him and he ruffled my hair. "Study well dongsaeng, and if Seojun annoys you...kick him on the leg for me." He smiles before walking away. 

And that's the last time I saw him...

...............................................................................

"No, I cannot accept this!" Jookyung said while crying like a baby, she hugged me tight and doesn't want to let go even if Su-ah and Taehoon tried to dragged her away. "Aish, Lim Jookyung let go of my girlfriend!" Seojun said. 

"It'll only be for a 2 months Jookie~ I need to see my brother graduate." I told her. "No!~" She said, everyone in the airport is staring at us because of her. "Drag her away, drag her away.' Seojun told them.

"Will you be sad when I left?" I asked him. "Shut up and attend the goddamn graduation and return your ass back here." He replied. I cupped his cheeks with my hands. "I'll call you when I land, okay?" I told him, he sighed and held my hands to remove from his face. "I love you." I kissed him. "I love you too."

.............................................................................

(EARLIER)

??? POV

I was doodling on my notebook before class started. "Hey, want to hang out later dude?" He asked me. "Sure." I replied. After some time in Korea I'm back in USA to finish my school. "Hey, hey, hey guys." One of my friend came running towards our classroom and sat infront of me. "Have you seen the new senior highschool transfer student from Korea? She's hella hot!" Jacob said. 

"So, what?" I asked them. I'm not really interesting in dating but I'm waiting for true love, sounds cheesy right? I've dated many girls but they somehow end up being a nitpicky or a cheater so, I stopped for a while. 

"Hey, dude. She's your type. Great body, pretty face but...Kind of cold aura." Jacob said. "Cold?" Mike asked. "Yes, she gave me a death glare when I tried to hit on her." Jacob sighed. "So, it's definetly you're type." They both looked at me. 

"Not gonna happen." I said putting my arms in the air.

(LUNCH TIME) 

I'm grabbing my tray of food when I bumped onto someone and all the food is on her. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" I said, I didn't know how to help since she's a girl and the food is on her chest. 

"I'm really sorry--"

"It's okay." She said. When she looked up on me my eyes widened. "Oh, you're the crying girl on the street, what was your name? Soo...Jin...Sujin?"  I said while trying to remember her.

"Ah, you're the weird foreign handkerchief guy." She says. I chuckled. "The name's Ken, actually." I let out my hand but she just stares at it. "Well, Ken...I got food all over me."

"Oh right, sorry..."

...............................................................

(BACK TO PRESENT) 

Kyla's POV

I just arrived on my hotel room, I was alone because when Ken went back to USA mom came with him and left me for a bit because I have school in Korea. Did you know? Mom's engaged to the doctor but the date isn't planned yet.

As soon as I change my clothes and plop myself on my bed I opened my phone and saw a text from Seojun asking if I landed. 

I dialed his number and called him, he quickly picked up. "So, you landed?" He said. I lay down. "Yup, are you busy?"

"Not at all, just having a practice." He replied. Suddenly I heard some noises in the background.

 "Seojun, is that your girlfriend?"

"Did she know that you're waiting for her call since she left?"

"Aish, shut up!" I heard Seojun yelled at them. I chuckled. "How's everyone there Seojunie?" I asked. "Well, Chorong had a girlfriend." He said. 

"Wah, really? Who?" I asked. "It's the Hye Min girl...Then Jookyung is studying about make-up as usual." He answered. 

"Hmm, good to know that everyone is still alive..."

"Have you eaten?" He asks. "I have inside the plane what about you?" I ask. "Actually we have our diet set but I've been eating well." He replied. "Eh? Eat more, practicing 18 hours is very tiring. Understand?" I told him.

"You know I only listen to you princess." I tried not to react and blush when he said that.

"Ohhh, Seojun is calling Kyla princess!"

"And he's the prince!"

'And when they get married he'll call her queen!"

I heard his bandmates' teasing. 

...................................................................................

I moved to another hotel which where mom and Ken is. "Mom, I'll going out, you need anything?" I asked her while wearing my coat. "Could you buy me a frappe in Starbucks? I've been craving for it. Thank you."

I walked down to pick up what mom said after buying souvenirs to give back home. I entered the Starbucks. "What is you order miss?"

"One caramel frappe and one iced coffee. Thank you." I told the cashier. 

"Kyla?" I turned around and saw Sujin. "Sujin..."

I sat with her table while waiting for my order. "You look great." I told her. "You too...How have you been? Why are you here?" She asks. 

"My brother is here remember? I'm here for him." I answered. "Right, you have a brother...Su-ah and I forgot to meet him." She says.

"How are you? Is your dad...?" I asked her. "He's not like that anymore and the school here is gigantic, especially the university I'm in. I'm doing fine." She replied. 

"Jookyung and Su-ah was sad when you left...Even me." I told her and she smiles. "Look, I'm really sorry for what happened."

"It's okay, I forgive you. Past is past." I said. "You know my mom is engaged." I added.

"Really? Invite me in the wedding." She laughs. "Ofcourse, I will." I replied.

"So, how is your love-life with Han Seojun, is he bad boyfriend? Should I kick him?" She jokingly said. 

"He's been great, he's actually a trainee, he'll be debuting soon. What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked her.

"No boyfriend, but there someone in my school who is courting me, I've met him before back in Korea but I met him here again." She says.

"I can sense destiny~ Is he handsome?" I whispered. "He's charming and tall. We're kind of the same, both quiet in school and we study together in the library, he's quite smart too." She answered. 

"Whoa, he sounds handsome to me. That's great." I said. "Actually we were supposed to meet here for a date." She said. "Oh, really?" I gasp. "I should leave then." I stood up.

"You can stay." She said while laughing.

"Sujin!" I hear someone behind me say.

"Oh, there he is." She whispers and pointed behind me. I turned around and I dropped my bag.

"Ken?!"

"Oh, Kyla?!"

...............................................................

I showed my brother this chapter and he approves Sujin. Sujin is closed to his ideal type.

And yes, I did have a brother named Ken in real life HAHAHA what a plot twist. I should be studying Math now but here I am.

Please, vote and follow me if you like my stories~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.4K 719 14
"She falls in love with the guy who wasn't meant to exist..." based on "the mysterious class" by treasure πŸ₯‡1 watanabeharuto [15/04/22] πŸ₯‡1 jaehyuk...
13.4K 919 13
It didn't hit me until a reader mentioned it to me; 50th story! Granted I have incomplete stories but to be writing this far, I never thought it woul...
920K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.