Normal Isn't In My Dictionary...

By MyoneG

{Book 1 & 2 of the Redfield Series} Definition of normal; Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Nine

226 9 1
By MyoneG

3rd person POV

Ryan had a young girls body, hauled over his shoulder, as he slyly returned inside his house, very angry. He threw the girl to the ground, and it cracked almost every bone in the body, the woodwork cracked underneath. Adam slammed the door behind him and they both stood in the corridor waiting for the two other brothers to attack them with questions.

It don't take too long

"Why is there a dead girl in our house?" Peter questioned causally traipsing down the stairs, eyeing the girl. He smirked. "And Who misses the jugular?" Peter laughed, staring at his two brothers with a humorous expression.

"Eliza does." Adam replied flatly, Peter raise an eyebrow, and tried to keep a straight face.

"Guys, really, you made a rookie mistake it's ok, you may have lost your dignity, but blaming on Eliza is not cool?" Peter laughed, holding his stomach as if he would lose his bladder control.

Ryan sneered. "Haha funny Peter." His voice laced with sarcasm. Peter smirked.

"So which one of you was it?" Peter questioned, pointing out his finger, Ryan and Adam were losing patience.

"Fuck off Peter, did you do it?" Adam asked angrily, Peter raised an eyebrow. "Not the girl, did you taunt Eliza and send her off the rails?"

Peter made his mouth into a thin line, his brothers were not only confusing him but scaring him.

"Why would I do that?" Peter inquired, folding his arms, at his brothers' rude assumption.

"Because you're Peter." Ryan pointed out, Peter shrugged, continuing on his journey to the kitchen.

"I would happily admit it, if I had done, but anyway, I thought she was hell bent on hurting no one, let alone do that." He gestured towards the torn and battered girl, looking at her with disgust.

"Oh I can't wait to meet this wonderful new Eliza, which one of us do you think she'll kill first?" He spat out sarcastically, Ryan and Adam ignored him and James walked through from the dining room seconds later. "I have my bet on Adam." Peter called out from the kitchen, they all sighed, but Adam clenched his jaw.

"Her window is completely torn, she really must have fought to stop herself." James pitied joining in on the conversation, he seemed annoyed, who wouldn't be?

"Yeah, and how hard was it for us to stop ourselves after each of our first kills." Adam growled, Ryan seemed surprised by his outburst, Adam was the first one to be turned out of the four of them, their mother wasn't kind about it either, because as he still had three human brothers to live with, until they finally turned, it was hell on earth.

"We didn't." Ryan replied, confused on his point, until it slipped in place, he tilted his head, sorry for what Eliza must be going through.

An awkward silence broke out in the hallway, but surprisingly none of them broke it, it was the drunken young girl barging through the door who broke in, the boys faces turning into that of shock. She had a large bottle of whiskey in her hand.

"Oh well that's one way to get rid of your problems I suppose." Adam mumbled, raising an eyebrow at this girl struggling to hold herself upright.

"Why didn't we think of that?" James thought to himself, but Eliza seemed like she was drunk, yet still able to function as if she weren't.

"Oh hello, good to see you, have had a wonderful day, eventful day, sshh... What is that ghastly noise?" She cried , her words slurring, she held her ears, the bottle almost tipping all over her as she did.

"How did you not get arrested?" Ryan wondered, Eliza broke into a smile.

"I did, twice, I can't recall what happened to them, did I throw them in front of a train, or was it a bus, no, it was the annoying pedestrian I threw in front of a train, the bus was the cops." She explained, piecing it all together in her head. They stood too shocked to say anything.

"Why is there six of you?" She asked curiously, ok, now she was definitely not in her right mind, only three of them stood there, they looked at each other confused. Peter emerged from the kitchen, with his own drink.

"There's more of you?" She gasped, Peter couldn't help but laugh, she was completely smashed.

"You need to- I don't even know what you need." James exasperated, contorting his face into frustration.

"Mental help?" Peter offered, staring at her as he gulped down his own drink and then snatched Eliza's once his own had gone. Eliza didn't even register the bottle had gone until after a few seconds. She seemed too preoccupied to care.

"I can't tell if it's the alcohol or the amount of blood you've drunk that's made you tilt." Adam concluded, Eliza pointed out he finger to answer, but she honestly didn't know.

"Who even serves a kid alcohol, or have you broken more human laws?" James expressed, turning around almost having enough of seeing his cousin like this.

"Pfft...Jessie thought I needed a drink after my exciting turn of events. They weren't that exciting by the way." She corrected, their face narrowed.

"How do you even end up in these places?!" Adam almost yelled, Eliza thought for a moment, then replied.

"Vampires never use doors "

They now looked as If Peter might be right, and that she did need some mental help, because if she was like this drunk, what was she like sober?

Eliza's POV

I was in a mix of what I was feeling, something like I wasn't feeling at all, and feeling nothing but emptiness, and I wasn't comfortable with it, I thought maybe a few drinks, some murder and a little family talk would fix it, but I still had enough energy to defeat an army.

I stared at these twelve boys, strange I didn't think I had twelve family members in one house? In fact it looked like four sets of identical twins. Maybe I might have gone a bit over with my drinking of both the red stuff and the liquor, but I can't deny the amount of fun I had, the other me was such a killjoy, everything done by the books and rules. Useless.

"Who made you kill?" Adam questioned, his jaw tight and his eyes narrowed, I exaggerated my thinking by tapping on my chin.

"I believe it was Dante, but if the girl hadn't tripped in the first place," I looked over to the body. "I expect the boring Eliza that you love would still be here, but too late now, I'm in charge." I growled, they seemed disappointed and frustrated, I clicked my tongue waiting for something to happen, but it turned out to be me who spoke first, I stumbled slightly in my state.

"Any other questions?" I craned out my neck, waiting for them to ask or not. It was blissfully silent, I nodded in approval. "Good, now...what is there to do around here?"

They stared blankly at me, I smiled innocently, Adam's face was priceless, he honestly looked like he just wanted to snap my neck.

"Fine, if you are not going to contribute to this group session I will find something myself." I sighed, wavering the useless people away. I stepped towards them, making my way towards the stairs. "Ciao."

My phone bleeped in my pocket, I frowned, who wants to text me? In fact who even has my number?

I stopped and pulled out my phone. I raised an eyebrow, I certainly wasn't expecting Seth to text me. I clicked it open.

'Hey Eliza, do u want 2 meet up 2day?'

Never crossed me as someone to text shorthand, but at least it's readable. I contemplated on whether I wanted to hang out with him, after all, he had met the sweet, caring Eliza, I wonder how he'll react now? A mischievous smiled played on my face.

'Sure, when?'

It was a few more seconds before another reply came through. It bleeped, and I had only just remembered that I was stood midway on the staircase, so I slowly made my way up, reading the text at the same time.

'15 mins? meet u at ur house, txt me ur address?'

I couldn't help the smile creep back on my face, I quickly sent the address and we agreed on twenty minutes as I claimed fifteen wasn't enough for a girl to get ready, nor was twenty, but he stated he was impatient.

Not that I was exactly going to make the effort...for a boy I barely knew.

Well I suppose it gets me out of the house for a reason that doesn't involve forcefulness, so that's a bonus. I started to comb my hair and have a quick drink top up as it would be a slight embarrassment to lose it in the middle of a crowded place.

So twenty minutes later, I was walking downstairs when I found Peter already talking to someone at the door, I frowned, did I miss the knock? I appeared beside him and Seth was actually at the door, with his teeth clenched and his eyes narrowed at Peter, but they lightened when I appeared at the doorway.

I put on a cheerfully fake smile and turned to Peter, clicking my tongue.

"Peter," I started, giving him a chance to move himself before I make him. "What are you doing?" I asked him annoyed, Seth darted his eyes between us.

"Entertaining." He shrugged, my lips became a thin line and I tried not to completely kill him.

"How so?" I teased, he smiled and leaned to my ear.

"Threatening." He whispered, a low hiss erupted from my throat, and I shoved Peter aside, stepping out and shutting the door behind me, so my chest was against Seth's I coughed awkwardly and he stepped back, his hands twitching at his sides.

"I knew you had some emotion buried down." Peter called from indoors, before it fell silent, I clicked my tongue annoyed.

"Did I come at a bad time?" Seth frowned, I shook my head at his pettiness. He gulped, sensing my stubborn alter ego.

I looked closer and he was wearing jeans and a sports t-shirt, with a jersey jacket. I pulled out my phone to check the time. I breathed a laugh. 3:30.

"I'm assuming you just got back from school?" I questioned, referring to his lack of clothing choice, he smiled.

"Yeah, do you not go?" He inquired, I smiled as we eventually started to walk away from the ever so familiar household I lived in.

"Nope, got expelled." I shrugged, which means I don't have to worry about crap that was meant for humans. Seth raised his eyebrows.

"Oh. Never took you for that type of girl." He smiled, in a flirtatious sense, I decided to play along, twist him around my finger.

"Oh and what type do you take me for?" I teased, spinning him around, he blinked a couple if times regaining his balance. He cocked his head to the side thinking of an answer.

"Sweet, mild and gentle, the type of girl that gets broken easily, perfect grades, afraid to let go, and lose herself in the moment?" He tapped on, I paused for a second, something in my chest ached, like, truth? But then it was gone, and replaced with the cold heartless monster that was within myself.

"Ah, well you are obviously not very good at reading girls then?" I stated, he looked shocked and stepped back for a moment, a unknown expression flashed across his face.

"I see." He started, biting his lip. "I like this feisty young flame, it's exciting and unpredictable."

I smiled, maybe this wasn't just a waste of time, but perhaps maybe going to be fun? If he goes along with my ideas that it. He might be a bite altogether.

"Well my friend, I think it's time we did something a bit more," I paused for effect and as if he read my mind, he bared his fangs in agreement, as did I, I didn't even have to finish, because we were already off and raring to go.

We slowed enough so we could have conversation while we ran, but it was in fact tricky still.

"So who was the girl in Realms Gate? Your delectable nice twin?" Seth laughed, I smirked, he was close. We stopped at a fork in the forest, and neither of us were out of breath.

"No, that was still me, but that girl hadn't experienced the kill? Now she has, she's a much different person." I flashed a grin, he seemed frustrated or annoyed, but I ignored it.

"So, what's this new you like? Fun? Thrilling? Or an absolute bore?" He teased, stepping closer as I leaned against a tree. A cheeky glint in his eye.

"Hm, a crazy, sadistic, maniac?" I offered, he chuckled, as if I was joking, but I continued with this freaky smile I had out in, and he seemed to get the wrong impression. He took a few more steps closer and his chest was against mine, his hands running up my waist, I went along with his scheme and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing it closer to my face, he smirked and just like that, I moved my hands around and twisted his neck quickly and his body crumpled to the ground, mud and leaves crunchy below him. I sighed, I thought it was going to be funner than that.

"Is that every boys thought? To get in a girls' pants?" I frowned, rolling my eyes and spinning on my heel, with my luck I was expecting someone or something to come and demand I follow them, but the future was brightening and it looked like I wasn't going to get bothered.

I left Seth's body behind, I expected that when he wakes up he'll probably never go near me again, which is fine by me.

I climbed a nearby tree, just for the heck if it, and just sat on the highest branch that I thought would hold my weight, and lay across it. Just looking over the woods, listening to the tiny animal heartbeats and the small crumpled of leaves as they scurry around. It was almost a sight for me to smile, but I could only sneer, how boring. I wanted something fun to do? What was there to do in this small little town?

Even tormenting my cousins seemed boring to me, Dante was creepy and probably going to order me around like his little bitch, and Spike, well he's probably running around as Antonia's little bitch. What a world I'm in.

I couldn't go to Realms Gate because even stealing a car wouldn't tell me how to get there, last time it just happened. So, sitting in this tree seemed like a hell of a break.

Humans though, they didn't have anything better to do, did they? Could I torment them? Maybe even enrol in a school if I have to? String them along like little lost puppies, picking them off one by one? Now that...sounded like fun. An evil grin spread across my face, but something pulled me out of my thoughts, something...annoying.

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

It came from my pocket, and I found that my phone was ringing, a low hiss came from my throat.

'Adam Calling'

What did he want? I'm assuming to know where I was, I curled a lip and answered in, holding it to my ear.

"What?" I shot down the phone, Adam's breathing was echoing down the line.

"Where are you?" He questioned, I rolled my eyes.

"Not hurting anyone if that's what you mean? Well...no one living." I shrugged, not that he could actually see my gesture, but he got the idea. There was a pause, but on my end was a ping! A close ranged ping! I frowned turning my head to see what was making the noise, there was an arrow like dart stuck into the branch, inches away from my leg, then there was a loud whoosh and ping, and this time an annoying pain shot through my hand.

"Ow, fuck." I growled, almost dropping the phone, another dart shaped arrow had appeared, this time lodging itself in my leg. I hissed, it hurt like a cane.

"Eliza, what's wrong?" A panicked voice threw down the line, I hissed, looking around at the same time to see where the dart had come from, nothing from where I was sitting caught my attention, only when the same noise whispered from the other side of the tree, was when I snapped into action. I managed to turn in time, catching the dart mid air, and throwing it to the ground. A figure of a man maybe early forties was carefully hidden behind a bush, with a small crossbow in hand.

"Hold that thought Adam, someone is shooting arrows at me, and it's starting to piss me off, so i'm just going to-" before I could finish, another arrow lodged itself in my arm and I couldn't help the small whimpering cry breaking from my chest, there was more than one of them.

They started to come faster now, and I couldn't just sit and let it happen. So I stood up ignoring Adam's frantic cries.

About three men all about the same age where now Aiming in my direction, and there was no way I could stop them all. So I went to jump down and run, when something painful hit my back, and I was sent throttling forwards losing my balance and my phone in the process. I crashed chest first to the ground, my phone landing just out of reach, I whined as I slowly bent round to yank out the weapon from my back, but I couldn't reach it. I let out a frustrated cry, and I tried to push my self off the ground, failing miserably as I crumpled back down, pain shooting through my body.

"Eliza run, whatever you do, don't try and attack them, they'll kill you." Adam's frantic voice yelled down the phone.

Yeah, you tell me now.

I heard footsteps get closer and I tried once again to move before they got to me, but whatever they had done, it had worked, I struggled to move without agony coursing within me.

Large boots appeared in my line of vision, and they tipped on their toes as one if the men bent down to reach my phone. I heard him press it to his ear.

"Say goodbye to the baby vampire." His voice taunted to Adam, it was deep and could shock fear into anyone, even now, i was slightly praying for my life, I heard angry hissed from the other end of the line.

"If you've hurt her, I will tear you throat out."

There was a loud chuckle, and I shivered, I couldn't imagine a face to fit that voice, I was being hauled off the ground by each arm letting out a shriek at each touch. Their heartbeats pounding steadily in their chests, that was enough to make me struggle to bite them. They only laughed at my feeble attempts which only made me fight more.

I could now see the face of the man before me, he was wearing a brown pair of combat pants and a green tee, was this the army or some shit? The crossbow was resting neatly against his collarbone as he held his chin high. The other hand fiddling with my phone and hanging up.

If he erases my save points in my game, he becomes the top of my hit list.

His face was full of determination, he had dark brown eyes and short shaved hair, my legs were like jelly and the other two men had to keep me upright, that was when from the corner of my eye, I could see a black van parked on the edge of the woods.

"Are you going to tell me there's candy in that van?" I chuckled, no idea what gave me the idea of joking in this conversation.

The man broke into a smile, stepping closer to me, and I bared my fangs in his direction. His smile only grew as the grips tightened on my arms, bedding them backwards so I fell onto my knees.

"You don't deserve any candy." He replied, I frowned, as my throat started to dry and my fangs started to ache. I pouted.

"Well that's just plain rude." I spat annoyed, what I really wanted the candy that flowed through his veins, that was the sweetest thing if all.

"I'm a rude person."

He finally looked as if he got bored and walked right up to my face, at a safe distance that I couldn't even try biting at him, he looked at my face before moving over to my hands, they pushed me back to the ground on my stomach and yanked my arms out, they fixated something heavy around my wrists, and they became stiff to move, I felt more strap themselves around my ankles and then finally I felt the darts on being ripped out if my body.

I hissed "you could have a least been gentle about it." They all chuckled as I pushed myself off the ground, my wounds healing, I stumbled to my feet and my first thought was to rip their heads off.

The guy seemed to notice my predatory stance as he seemed to pull a remote out if his pocket, he nodded towards my hands and I growled, slowly taking Notice of the metal clamped onto my ankles and wrists, it was a dull grey, but you couldn't mistake the electric blue wires running inside it, pounding electricity throughout, and I could simply guess what the remote would do.

"Ah." I simply realised, I dropped my stance and fought against my body that was begging me to sink my teeth into him. The man looked amused at me, as I admired the creativeness of the contraption.

"Good girl." I looked up to his face and I turned my head slightly and found that his two friends were indeed watching carefully, also with remotes, well, that sucks.

"So, do they blow up or something?" I frowned, fiddling with them around my wrists and shaking my ankles. He looked at me like I was some mental case.

"Close, they might just send electric currents around your body, but I'm sure it won't harm you at all." He joked sarcastically, I fake smiled, slightly wondering how much that would actually hurt, and I didn't think I wanted to find out.

"I'm assuming you want me in the van?" I notioned, looking back over to their getaway vehicle. " Or are you going to kill me now?" I shrugged, folding my arms, which was harder than I thought with clasps.

"It would be nice if one vampire does as their told." He smiled, his finger hovering over the red button below his thumb, I calculated my odds of managing to kill all three men without them pressing the buttons or shooting me. He didn't mention anything about killing me now though.

"Why don't you just get it over with?" I shrugged casually, death wasn't exactly top of my to do list, but it wasn't exactly something that scared me, maybe if I was the old Eliza but now, emotions and feelings are meant for humans only.

"Are you asking for death?" A man behind me asked, I spun on my heel, stepping closer, his finger quickly moved so it was less than an inch away, my eyes lowered to see his thumb trembling.

"No, I'm asking why you are not killing me, that's what you do right?" I said as if he was stupid and ignorant, he sneered, and I could see in his eyes he wanted any reason to push the button and see me in pain. Should I give him one?

"Because, my young vampire, that would be no fun." The main man behind me, said mercilessly. I spun around Amalie on my face.

"Oh, now that's what I wanted to hear... who's got the mind of a vampire now, hm?" I hissed cheerfully, but I think they misinterpreted my sentence, because suddenly this agonising painful ripples through my body as I fell into all fours and seethed angrily through my teeth, my eyes flaring crimson. I held back my screams not allowing them to have the satisfaction.

I finally fell over onto my back and panted heavily, my wrists and ankles numb from the effect, my eyes clamped on the culprit.

"Don't compare me to your merciless kind." He growled, I laughed, some of it came out choking as my throat started to burn, I could tell that I could lash out at any moment.

"Completely misinterpreted my sentence, but whatever gives you a reason to press your cowardly defence device." I wavered, regaining my balance and wiping off the crumpled leaves, I found that my clothes were now covered in mud. They all just looked at me trying to show how courageous they were, I was shoved towards the van, I rolled my eyes, pulling my shoulder away, showing them that I was perfectly capable of moving my own body.

I was thrown inside roughly, and I found that an unasked for growl escaped my chest, it was dark, and almost pitch black once the door were locked, it was just four walls me and one of the men that decided stow in the back, whilst the other two sat in the front.

What a bad choice.

He didn't have my impeccable sight and he wouldn't even see it coming, I could see perfectly, I titled my shades so they were sitting on the top of my head safely, I was surprised I didn't lose them in all the ruckus.

I felt the van move and the second it did, I lost my control and I shot forward, covering the mans mouth with my hands, before I started draining away his life.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK. Here's the deal. From a while back-- before I started to improve my writing-- I wrote about two thirds of book two and  now It's just a matter of publishing them to wattpad, the only problem is that reading the first lines of them are an utter nightmare and the length of them all. I just-I can't be bothered to edit them. 

I'd rather just leave them, finish the books and do one massive editing sweep at the end. Sound good? Well I don't really care if you don't, my old books. Not written to please you. 

So That's what I'm going to do. Post the basis of the chapters, drafted, unedited etc. and let you hate on them, until it's finished and I can do a finalising wave over them. Ok. Thanks :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 158 25
[COMPLETED] Elizabeth, aka Ellie, is what most would describe as a "normal" girl. She has a family, she has friends, and even some enemies, and she g...
324 37 34
When she was born her mother knew she wasn't normal. Her mother's family itself wasn't normal. She feared that her beloved daughter carried the gene...
292 12 14
After years away from her hometown, Cecilia has decided to move back to live with her friends. As time passes, things go awry and she finds herself i...
1.3K 97 26
"Yeah I'm um not your typical vamp, I'm different, an individual like my sister" I told him He smiled "Well I like different" Life from then onwards...