My darling (Tom Felton X Read...

By alec_moonlight

Y/n was invited to audition for the Harry Potter movies. She was accepted and started filming but little did... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Home
Home 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 15

124 6 2
By alec_moonlight

4 years later

We are finally done with filming and it's quite exciting the worst part is I'm not gonna see the cast members everyday. We are going to the last premier in LA, Me and Emma are putting our dress or as we say gowns on. We have a make up artist with us to do our make up, we are so excited to meet Tom. I am now 22 years old and Emma is 21, where did those teenage years go. After this I want to go to many places and I want to get married to Tom ❤️.  My make up is now done and Emma's we got into our dresses and shoes and took pictures.

This is my dress shoes and make up

These are Emma's

We are now in the car on the way to the premier
We took some selfies and posted it in our ig story
We are finally here at the premier and there is so many people! We went out of the car and the announcer announced our names and went to the stage. Photographers took photos of us and many people were there,we went in the stage and gave speeches, Emma was giving her speech and some of us were crying, she gave her last sentence and Dan ran towards her and gave her a hug. It was my speech, I said "for everyone thank you for being my friend and giving me the chance to act as Saffron,it was really fun really, I'm going to miss all of you" at this point I was tearing a little and gave a little more I went back. Emma and I hugged and the announcer said "well we know some fans shipping Tom and Y/n wnd there characters do u mind if u show us a kiss?" He said and we nodded Tom kissed me and that was so hot. A lot of fans shouted and we laughed. We went back to our house, OH btw we bought the house now and we are living in it :). All of us decided to go to the beach for some fresh air and relaxing time.

We changed into our bikini and went to the beach, a private one. We are on the car listing to music and having fun

After 30 min we finally arrived, we took a lot of photos together and had fun, beaches are my safe place like it is so beautiful I could just stay here watching the sun set and rise everyday and I won't get tired. After an hour we decided to go home so Emma drove back cause the boys were sleeping at the back, we drove back went to Starbucks and got some coffee. We all went to our house got changed and ordered pizza for dinner, we changed into our pajamas since we were all gonna watch some movies. I went to my room to get a book while waiting and went back to the living room, "hey baby" Tom said "hey love,are u tired ?" I asked "just a bit, what about you?" He asked "kinda but I'm gonna read a book I bought" I said smiling "okay let's go out, come" he said and we walked out of my room and went to the living room. Maybe 10 min later our pizza arrived so we went to the living room got some wine and watch a movie. "What do u want to watch" Rupert said "maybe uh..home alone !" I said smiling "good one y/n/n" (nick name) "isn't it obvious I always have good ideas duh" I said laughing but I said it as a joke so we all laughed; after 2 hours we were all sleepy so we went to our rooms and slept. Not me and Tom, "hey baby.." Tom said "yes love" I said while playing with his hair "wanna have a baby.?" he asked looking at me "hmm we could but we aren't even married" I said looking at him "wanna get married.?" Tom asked "were 23,love." I said "so.? We're adults" tom said smiling "well it's up to you love I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I said "me too love, me too.." tom said while drifting to sleep..

•Next morning•

I woke up beside Tom god he's so handsome, I was still thinking about what he said yesterday..about getting married, I do want to marry him that would be a dream.. but I don't know if he wants to.. anyways I won't think about that because it will just ruin my day, I went out to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for all us. It was 9:00 am. We all have assistants Emma has one Rupert has one I have one and Tom do too. So my pa (private assistant) called me and said someone wants me to model for a brand. So I said yes ofc.

in the call with PA
you: hello.?
Sarah (pa) : hello y/n someone wants to get you to model for there brand, are u in.?
you: yes! I would love too,when is that.?
Sarah : that is on next Monday, so next weeks
you: that's perfect! if u need me you know here I am just come!
Sarah: okay y/n! bye
you: bye!

call ended

after that call I called them in so that the food is still hot, we all ate breakfast and I went to my room. I want to grab a book and read I wan to get away from my phone for a bit and read. Tom came in my room and went to my bed to take a nap. We talked for a bit. "baby.." Tom said "yes love" I said "wanna go to Greece..just the two of us..?" He asked "when love .?" I asked putting my book down "maybe next month we will stay there for 5 weeks" tom said looking at me smiling, I was smiling too "that's a great idea love, oh I have a modeling career next week on Monday wanna come with me.?" I asked "ofc darling" tom said and I blushed "wanna take a nap.?" I asked "yes my love I do." tom said and pulled me into a cuddle

Like this

and it all went black...

after maybe 3 hours of sleeping I woke up at 1 I realized I haven't eaten lunch, Tom too. So I went to the bathroom got ready called Tom to get ready cause we're going on a date, "love wanna go on a date.?" I asked "sure love I'll get ready hold on" Tom said "okay love, I'll wait outside" I said and went out, I was on the living room and took a selfie of my fit and posted it on my Instagram story.

maybe 5 min later tom is all done and we went to the car, Emma and Rupert are in Emma's room hanging out. We are in the car listening to music while one hand on my thigh one on the wheel, I have butterflies in my stomach. We have arrived to the location and went inside of the restaurant, a lot of people recognize us so we signed a few and orders our food, I ordered pasta and Tom orders the same, we also had bread and pizza on the side which was so good.

(It's lunch so it should be bright)

after lunch which was so good we went to the store I had to buy a few things.. I also bought a pregnancy test because my period hasn't came yet and I didn't tell Tom.. I feel so guilty but anyways I grabbed some face soap I use shampoo and conditioner and body wash too, I also grabbed my skin care. We went back and I put the things away and took the pregnancy test, I went to the bathroom,locked the door and peed on the test. after waiting for a few min I recorded myself and watched the test and it was...

Heyy sorry for the cliffhanger LMAOO you have to wait for maybe a few days for it ! But don't worry, im so sorry for not posting for so long I had my exams last week and I am back with my classes today. I will get a one week break from classes next week but this week I am going on vacation so if I have free time I will right.! I hope you love this chapter!!

✨1399 words✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.5K 128
Y/N Y/L/N, the best friend of Tom Felton, is his rock throughout his life. They know each other since school or let's say since they were in nappies...
121K 3K 18
I just want to tell you that you're eighteen and Tom's twenty. He's filming the fifth film (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix). You're at the...
6.4K 197 19
I was on my bed, totally chilling out, watching Harry Potter on my computer. I looked over at the clock. It said 11:46, and I knew I have to get to b...
14K 312 19
It's no secret to the world that Emma Watson had a big crush on Tom Felton. Yet the friendship between them was far more valuable than either would h...