My Mr Bodyguard

By isawritesfanfiction

♣ what happens when a determined, stoic and arrogant man meets a kind hearted yet stubborn woman? More preci... More

Author's Note
chapter 1 : Oh My God!
Chapter-2 Meeting Parents
Chapter - 3 The Surprise!
Chapter - 4 A What??!
Chapter - 5 Doctor's Appointment
Chapter - 6 Going Home
Chapter - 7 Silence
Chapter - 8 Confused
chapter - 9 Stubborn Woman
Chapter - 10 Nightmare
Chapter - 11 The Talk
Chapter - 12 Girl Friends
Chapter - 13 Your Date
Chapter - 14 Shopping
Chapter - 15 The Ball (One)
Chapter - 16 The Ball (Two)
Chapter - 17 The Trainer
Chapter - 18 What Was That?!
Chapter - 19 Can I Buy You Dinner?
Chapter - 20 Angry Avneet
Chapter - 21 I'm Hurt
Chapter - 22 Nigam Family
Chapter - 23 Complicated Feelings
Chapter - 24 Danger?
Chapter - 25 Into The Unknown
Chapter - 26 The News
Chapter - 27 Getting Along
Chapter - 28 So Close
Chapter - 29 The Unexpected
Chapter - 30 Realisation
Chapter - 31 Determined
Chapter - 32 New Mission
Chapter - 33 Can We Talk?
Chapter - 34 Outbursts
Chapter - 35 Surreal
Chapter - 36 Mi Amor
Chapter - 37 Plan Backfired
Chapter - 38 The Apology
Chapter - 39 A Situation
Chapter - 40 The First Fight
Chapter - 41 Change Of Plans
Chapter - 42 The Village
Chapter - 43 Settling In
Chapter - 44 Meet & Greet
Chapter - 45 The Virtual Meeting
Chapter - 46 Dear God!
Chapter - 47 His Jealousy
Chapter - 48 The Walk Of Shame
Chapter - 49 Unanticipated Accident
Chapter - 50 The Relief
Chapter - 51 On Our Way Back Home
Chapter - 52 The Chaos
Chapter - 54 Playing Challenges
Chapter - 55 Caught In The Act
Chapter - 56 Calm Before The Storm
Chapter - 57 Into Lion's Den
Chapter - 58 Trapped?
Chapter - 59 Upper Hand
Chapter - 60 Consequences
Chapter - 61 Appalled
Chapter - 62 Anguish
Chapter - 63 Craving You
Chapter - 64 Revelation
Chapter - 65 Big Decisions
Chapter - 66 Wedding Bells or Not?
Chapter - 67 One Step Closer
Chapter - 68 Dreams & Surprises

Chapter - 53 Sudden Arrival

2.1K 158 89
By isawritesfanfiction

So, a lot of you asked me what the 'Homicide Bomb' is in the last chapter.

A man attached to a ticking bomb going to a public area willingly.

He or she has a bomb attached to their body and are sent to kill a mass number of people or destroy certain things along with themselves.

So yeah, there you go. I hope you'll understand it better now.

Enjoy<3

_______________________________________

"What?!" Avneet yelled out in panic. Her face paling considerably. Siddharth nodded hastily before grabbing her hand and started rushing to the door. Avneet's mind went into overdrive. 'A human bomb? Fuck! So many people can get hurt!' she thought frantically. An impulsive idea came over her and she once again stopped walking.

"No! Siddharth! There are so many people inside! We need to help them!" she said frantically looking tensed. Siddharth stiffened instantly. He had been dreading this.

"No," he said gritting his teeth. Avneet was breathing heavily. "We are going to get you out." he finished with an angry expression. Avneet shook her head stubbornly.

"I am going to help. Wither you like it or not." she snapped tugging on her wrist to it free from his hold.

"Look Avneet," he started his stern expression breaking into a scared look. "Security team is already doing the work. We need to get you out. Your family needs you okay? I am going in to help the rescue team after getting you to safety. Please, come with me." he said pleadingly. Her eyes watered immediately but she controlled herself from budging.

"No. It's either me or us together. You are not going in there alone." she said gathering herself. 'He will not be doing this by himself.' she thought stubbornly. Siddharth stiffened hearing her.

People started pushing them out of their way. Avneet didn't let him reply and dashed inside. Siddharth followed instantly. Avneet started taking lost people out of the door. She was scared herself. Sweating profusely, she guided people out. She didn't know how much time they had left. Siddharth did the same maintaining a close eye on her. He kept looking at his hand watch continuously. They had exactly 20 minutes in hand.

5 minutes later, the bomb defusers came rushing inside. Till then most of the people were outside. Siddharth rushed to Avneet, clutching her wrist tightly, he pulled her outside without saying a word. Avneet kept silent knowing he was really pissed.

Sonia started crying seeing her daughter harmless. Siddharth let her hand go as soon as they approached her family. Guilt crawled into her seeing the distress of her family. Even her father had tears in his eyes. They hugged her tightly.

"Mom dad, I'm okay," she said softly.

"What took you so long?! We were so worried." Sonia wept squeezing her tightly.

"Woh, mom, I... I..." she trailed off not knowing what to answer, getting out of the hug. She knew they will get mad at her.

"You stayed there," Jai calmly stated. Avneet looked at him, stunned.

"I..um.." she stuttered.

"The bomb defusers are here," Siddharth said saving her. She shot him a grateful look but he didn't even look at her way. She felt her heart drop.

He was mad at her. She knew she behaved impulsively. But she couldn't help it. She was always like this.

The bomb defusers were successful. It was a man who was tied with the bomb. They weren't informed any further. Siddharth didn't glance at her throughout their time spent there.

Avneet felt really guilty. She acted on impulse, not thinking about anything else. 'Now how am I going to accommodate with him?' she sighed. She kept glancing back at him but he didn't even once. Just standing few steps behind her.

She felt restless as she spent time over there. Jai and Sonia let it go after a while but he didn't say a word. Just glaring off to space. Mr Nandra went to tend the terrified people. He had to make sure everything was okay before they left.

Sonia wanted both of her children to return with them but the culprit still remains free. So, they had to go back.

Avneet couldn't help but feel relieved when they all decided to go back. They bid byes and Siddharth walked along with Avneet to the car where their driver awaited.

Avneet squirmed uncomfortably in her seat when the tense silence fell upon them in the car. The drive felt really long. Nobody spoke a word. Avneet couldn't wait to reach home.

The lift ride was suffocating. Siddharth stood a few steps beside her. Too far away than normal. His hands were tucked into his pockets. She fiddled with her fingers, her eyes glued at the floor. She gulped nervously not knowing what to say. She was expecting to get themselves alone but now she was anxious.

The ding sound of the lift made her realise they have reached their floor. Siddharth walked out swiftly after the door opened. She walked out timidly only to find him waiting outside patiently.

Siddharth locked the door behind her as soon as they walked inside. He walked to the kitchen to have some water. Avneet tried to give a small smile when his gaze flickered her way, he looked away immediately. Her heart dropped. 'Shit, I've messed up badly.' she cursed.

When Siddharth walked towards her, she thought he finally wanted to talk. He walked right past her to his room. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. He slammed his door shut.

Avneet sighed closing her eyes. 'I'll give him space for a bit.' she thought as her shoulders sagged in defeat. She dragged herself into her room. She took a nice, long shower, calming her mind. 'That's it. I'm going to talk with him now. No cowering away, Avneet.' she thought sternly before walking out of her room with a mission in her mind. She had to calm the Tsunami.

She thought he would be locked in his room but to her surprise, he was watching TV. No, actually glaring at the news reporter who was blabbering about today's weather.

Her hands got clammy in nervousness. His whole body tensed all of a sudden. She knew he was aware of her presence. She slowly walked towards him while he sat rigid holding the remote.

"Um...Siddharth? Can we talk?" she asked hesitantly standing beside him. He didn't respond, glaring at the screen. She sighed rolling her eyes now feeling annoyed. He was ignoring her for so long. She sat beside him staring at his profile.

"I am talking to you. Look at me." she snapped. He clenched his jaw and shot her a glare. She glared right back. She sighed when he looked away.

"Look, Siddharth. I'm sorry, okay?" she said resting her head on the couch. He scoffed.

"You don't sound sorry," he said getting up abruptly. She sat up immediately. He walked to the kitchen and she followed.

"Stop avoiding me." she all but whined. She felt guilty and she wanted to apologise but this man wasn't giving her a chance to do so. He didn't reply, chopping vegetables aggressively.

"Look," she sighed. He had to listen. "I'm sorry to put you in such a situation. I wasn't thinking straight. I know my act was impulsive-" she started but he whirled around cutting her off her speech.

"Impulsive? More like stupidity! What were you thinking? That bomb was planted for a reason! You almost let them succeed!" he said raising his voice, throwing his arms in the air. She gasped loudly hearing the accusations.

"First of all," she started glaring at him. "Wanting to help people is not stupidity," she stated calmly shooting daggers at him with her eyes.

"Second of all, what do you mean by I almost let them succeed in their plan? I was just helping people!" she said gritting her teeth.

"See, this is where you're wrong," he stated calmly. "You wanted to help but there were more than necessary people in the security team to do that." he added staring at her in accusation." That bomb was to kill. That bomb was meant for you and your family," he said fisting his palms tightly. She gasped in shock. She thought it was a terrorist attack.

"W-what?" she stuttered looking pale.

"Yes," he said with a sigh, rubbing a hand on his face. "Please, don't do this again," he whispered, eyes expressing his fear. Her eyes softened and she walked near him.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself," she said looking guilty. He closed his eyes exhaling a long breath.

"I know it's your job to protect me. And I forbade you to do that today unknowingly. I'm so sorry." she said holding his hands as her eyes teared up. He nodded sighing and cupped her cheek.

"Please promise me you won't do this again." he pleaded resting his forehead against hers. She blinked back her tears and nodded quickly.

"I promise," she whispered placing her hand over his which was cupping her cheek. He exhaled shakily and wrapped his arms around her waist. She instantly hugged him back. He lifted her, walking back to the couch and sat there making her straddle him. He didn't let her go. Siddharth nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck.

"God, I was so scared today. I have never felt this much fear in my whole career," he confessed tightening his grip on her. Her heart clenched. She felt guilty for making him feel like this.

"I'm sorry. I-i-" Siddharth cut her off.

"No, don't. I understand. It just...just let me do my job next time. Okay? I promised your dad to keep you safe. I will never forgive myself if something happens to y-" he cut himself off abruptly shaking his head pulling her flush against him, holding protectively.

She sighed closing her eyes. She could fully understand what he was trying to say. She would be devastated if something bad happens to him. So she let him hold her.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I shouldn't have raised my voice at you. I'm really sorry." he said feeling awfully guilty and angry over himself. He felt ashamed. Avneet cupped his face, getting out of the hug whereas his hands were loosely wrapped around her waist.

"It's okay, baby. I understand. You were upset." she said tracing his cheekbones with her thumb. He shook his head.

"No, it's not. You deserve all the love and care present in the world. And I shouted at you." he said gulping harshly. He had failed his mother's teachings.

"Siddharth, baby, I love you. You also deserve the same amount of love and care. It's okay. I'm not mad at you. I know you never meant to do it." she said softly kissing his forehead lovingly. He sighed closing his eyes.

"Let's move past this." she proposed. He nodded looking back at her eyes and smiled seeing the affection. All for him. She smiled warmly and hugged him again. He hmmed softly feeling the tension of his shoulders release. He dropped his head on her shoulder taking a big whiff of her scent which allured him to no end. 'If being with her can bring such peace then I should bind her to me with a rope permanently.' he thought smiling against her soft skin.

_______________________________________

A few days later~

Avneet wanted to rejoin her work. But the threat was still there and Siddharth didn't want to let her go in public again after the last attack. The investigators had interrogated the man. He confessed nothing. It was like talking with a robot. Whenever he was asked 'who sent you?' he would reply with 'I don't know'. It was like he was saying it like a recorded tape on repeat.

Siddharth knew this man was brainwashed. It would take more time to make him confess the name of the real culprit. Even the election results were jammed because of the bomb attack. But Mr Nandra was declared winner two days ago fairly.

Siddharth was more worried now. He knew Mr Verma had to be planning something. An act of revenge.

Siddharth and Avneet had fallen into a routine again. They did normal stuff daily. And she also started joining him in his personal gym. He helped her work out. She didn't like being all sweaty but it was worth it.

Avneet would work on her laptop. Though there was no work pressure, she did it anyway to kill time. Siddharth was also not pressured. But he would still contact his agency on regular basis for more updates.

Siddharth was feeling bored today. He took out his personal phone which he had kept inside his drawer. He doesn't take it with him whenever he was on a mission. This phone contained his family contacts. He had left it here, switching it off before leaving the town.

He switched it on and connected it to his wifi. The phone instantly started vibrating from notifications. He chuckled seeing all the calls and text messages from his family WhatsApp group.

His mother had sent most of the messages. He was browsing through the messages when the phone blared its ringtone. 'It only took her 5 minutes.' he thought chuckling to himself.

He relaxed on the couch and accepted the video call from his mother.

"Aasshuu! How are you son?! Where were you all this time?! Do you know how worried I was?! Why was your phone switched off? Again?" she blasted all of her questions without taking a breath. He chuckled shaking his head.

"Mom. Breathe," he said in amusement. Vibha scowled at him.

"Chup kar! 'Breathe'," she mocked rolling her eyes at him. "Kitne dino baad dikha hay tu. Tell me, where were you? Where is Avneet?" she asked looking around the screen. He rolled his eyes. (Shut up!) (I've seen you after so long.)

"Really mom?" he asked shaking his head at her unable to hold his smile.

"Yes, now tell me-" she was cut off by a loud shriek.

"Chachuuu!!!!" Vansh jumped into the screen making the phone topple down from Vibha's hand. Siddharth laughed. Vansh held up the phone in an awkward position in which only his eyes and nose could be seen to Siddharth.

"Chachu! How are you?! Where are you?! When will you come back?!" he asked jumping up and down. Siddharth grinned widely at him.

"Vansh! Stay still. We also want to see and talk with him." Vaish said from a distance. Vansh ran to her and Vaish took the phone from his hand and settled it in front of the three of them.

"How are you, Sid?" Vaish asked smiling at him.

"I'm good," he said smiling back at her.

"Is that your house I am seeing?" Vaishu asked looking around the screen. Siddharth nodded.

"Aashu, you haven't replied to me yet. Where is Avneet?" Vibha asked smiling excitedly. Vaishu nodded vigorously.

"She is-" he was cut off suddenly.

"Siddharth!!!" Avneet shouted angrily from his room. Siddharth widened his eyes. He paled looking at his room door.

"How many times should I tell you to not throw your wet towels on the bed?!" she yelled again now standing in front of the door, holding his towel, looking annoyed.

"Sorry, I forgot," he replied smiling sheepishly scratching the back of his neck. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Don't forget again." she threatened. He nodded vigorously. She turned around walking away.

"Damn." came a male voice from his phone. He looked immediately and found Abhishek along with the rest of the family. All looking stunned apart from Vansh.

"Was that Avneet?" asked Vibha sounding amused and shocked. He nodded hesitantly. Avneet froze hearing their voice.

"Call her over here!" Vaishu said excitedly the others nodded. Avneet slowly turned around locking eyes with Siddharth. 'Shit! Did I yell at him in front of his family?!' she cursed at her fate mentally. Siddharth called her over. She widened her eyes, looking panicked. She rushed to the nearest mirror, glancing over herself. She sighed as she found her looking decent. She fixed her hair on the way. Siddharth stared at her looking amused.

"Namaste, aunty ji," she said gracefully sitting beside him. He shook her head biting back a smile. (Greetings, aunty.)

"Chachiiii!!!" Vansh squealed jumping up and down. Siddharth choked on his spit and Avneet blushed red. Siddharth looked at Vansh wide-eyed and then his brother who covered his laughter with a cough.

"He didn't forget?" Siddharth asked them being dumbfounded. They shook their heads.

"Um, hey, Vansh," Avneet said smiling softly, giving a little wave with her hand although her cheeks were still red.

"Hiiii!! How are you, chachi?" Vansh asked excitedly. Abhishek snickered earning a slap on his shoulder from Vaishnavi.

"Dada.." Siddharth glared half-heartedly. Avneet didn't dare to look at him knowing her facial expressions will give her away.

"Vansh, what did I tell you that day? You need to call me didi." Avneet said smiling gently at him. He nodded vigorously.

"Yes! Yes! I remember! I have to call you didi till you marry chachu, right?!" he said proudly because he remembered her words. This time it was Siddharth who covered his laughter with a cough. Avneet shot him an unbelievable look. He wanted to laugh seeing her all flustered and asking for his help.

"Um, yes..." Siddharth trailed off not knowing what to say. Vibha's eyes widened like saucers so did everyone else's. Avneet's jaw dropped. Siddharth widened his eyes realising what he implied.

"I...m-mean..., Dada!" he called suddenly, stuttering.

"Yes?" Abhishek replied with a smug grin plastered on his face.

"Don't you have work this time? What are you doing at home?" he asked changing the subject, patting his back mentally for not stuttering like a fool.

"Aaj Sunday hay, gadhe," Abhishek said laughing. Siddharth scowled at him rolling his eyes. (It's Sunday, idiot.)

"Avneet beta, how are you? Where were you two all this time?" Vibha asked looking slightly worried. Avneet and Siddharth shared a look.

"You know we can't say anything, mom," Siddharth said sighing slightly. Avneet gave them a guilty smile.

"Oh, it's okay. I hope you're safe, Avneet." Vaish said.

"I am," she said smiling as she locked her eyes with Siddharth. Siddharth smiled back. Vibha grinned widely seeing their adorable interaction.

"So, how is my son treating you?" she asked breaking their eye lock.

"Good. Very... good," she replied smiling awkwardly. 'Only if you knew your son and I share the same bed.' she thought cringing at the thought. 'Crap! I worded that so wrong.' she thought slapping herself mentally. Siddharth cleared his throat beside her. She looked at him, his mischievous eyes and the knowing little smirk on his face told her he was thinking the same thing. She shook her head looking away. Her cheeks flushing pink.

"Good. And if he doesn't, you have my full permission to whoop his ass." Vibha said teasingly. All laughed apart from Siddharth who shook his head smiling softly.

"Sure, aunty," she said shooting a teasing glance at Siddharth who arched one of his eyebrows playfully.

Vibha, Vaish and Abhishek shared a few glances. All smiling happily. Abhishek laughed inwardly seeing his little brother smitten with Avneet. When she talked with their mother and Vaish, he would smile glancing at her way. He mentally noted to talk with him privately.

They all talked for a while. Siddharth had literally forced them to cut the call as they had to make their lunch. Vansh demanded to her 'chachi' to visit theirs as soon as possible.

Siddharth convinced them, they could call them any time of the day. His mother, bhabi and his girlfriend were excited by the news. He was sure that they were going to steal more of Avneet's attention. And he was not happy to know that. He mentally planned to keep her preoccupied most of the time. He smirked to himself.

"Ahh, I soo love your family!" Avneet said smiling widely as she relaxed back on the couch.

"Really?" he drawled swinging his arm around her shoulders.

"Mhm," she replied scooting closer to him.

"Wanna join our family?" he whispered in her ear. She froze. Looking at him wide-eyed, she noticed the teasing look in his eyes. Her cheeks flushed.

"Is this you proposing, Mr Bodyguard?" she asked teasingly though he could still see the pink hue on her cheeks. He grinned.

"Nope. Not yet," he said with a wink. Her heartbeat picked up realising what he said. Her cheeks flared red making him chuckle as she hid her face between her hands.

"Cute," he mumbled smiling adoringly at her and kissed her head. Avneet knew she could resemble red as a tomato now. He pulled her closer to his chest and felt himself relaxing. He loved these little moments of theirs.

But their peaceful moment was short-lived.

The doorbell rang. Breaking their peace. Siddharth furrowed his eyebrows.

"Were you expecting someone?" he asked Avneet who was also looking confused.

"No. Were you?" she asked to which h shook his head.

"Guess we have to find out," she said standing up. He groaned in protest.

"I can't even have my moment with you in peace," he grumbled making her chuckle.

"We can, after getting rid of whoever they are behind the door," she said with a wink and started walking to the door. Siddharth smirked.

"Oh, we will for sure, baby," he said smirking as he followed her.

"Hush now," she said blushing as they reached the door. He shrugged his shoulders smiling smugly. She shook her head and opened the door.

She quickly opened the door to get over with them already and cuddle with Siddharth. But what she didn't know was a surprise that was waiting behind the door.

"Jai?!" she said sounding shocked. He was present along with Reem and Vishal with mall duffel bags over their shoulders.

"Swagat nahi karoge humara?" Jai asked smugly with a smirk adorned on his face. (Won't you welcome me?)

'Guess no quality time for us Mr Nigam.' she thought shaking her head in amusement.

Hey guys!
Here is chapter fifty-three. Hope you'll like it.

And the return of Nigam Family! 😂

I love their conversation. Specially Vansh!! ❤️

So, did you all expect Sidneet to have a small fight?

Damn! Don't throw more wet towels on the bed, Siddharth! Marna hai kya? Lol 😂

Did you all like Jai's grand entry? 😂

Get ready to have a fun chapter, you guys! 😉❤️

Why do you think Jai is here for?

What do you think will happen next?

Random: which episodes of Antsh is your favourite?

Mine is episode 179 & 247. (You know why. 👀❤)

Stay tuned to know more! 👻

Please vote, share and comment 🤗

Thank you everyone for 30k+ views!

I love you all! ❤️

3.8k+ words✨

-Isa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 236 30
Sneak peak: "How can a woman be so selfish?? Until yesterday she was with another person and today she's ready to marry me.. I can't believe this...
252K 22.2K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
138K 7.1K 55
"You are Marrying ME!" I ordered her. "WHATTT!!!!" her eyes almost came out of sockets and she looked at me with a shocked face while I was looking a...
493K 30.1K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...