Agent 007 (A Steve Rogers x R...

By smellslikehotgorlshi

Currently being edited/rewritten. (Chapters with written numbers {e.g. One} have been edited, actual numbers... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
Books by Annabelle

Chapter Eight

3.4K 97 31
By smellslikehotgorlshi

Gathering her suitcase, weapons case and briefing, YN made her way to the elevator. As she waiting for it to descend to her level, she heard three doors open and shut behind her. The door opened and YN stepped in, holding the door for the three men who inevitably would turn the corner in a moment.

"Hold the- oh, thanks YN!" Sam said, a large smile on his face.

"Not a problem." She returned with a similar smile. A comfortable silence overtook the four of them as the rode the elevator to Fury's office, each of their minds wondering to the upcoming mission. After going over the briefing once more with each team. All seven agents, including Coulson, and four Avengers were seated in the cabin of a jet, awaiting take off.

The door to the cock pit opened and Clint Barton waltzed out, a cocky smirk on his face. "Morning, everyone," he said, sending a thumbs up back into the cock pit. "Hold on tight, we have a radical pilot in the hot seat today." He joked, a bigger grin taking place when a loud "Shut it, Barton!" Rebounded from said hot seat.

All the male agents in the jet perked up at the sound of the very familiar, feminine voice. YN rolled her eyes at their fangirling, looking down to her fingers that were fiddling with her seatbelt. As the Black Widow entered the cabin, YN looked up. Natasha Romanoff was very intimidating but YN was not an easy scare, holding her eye for as long as Natasha kept her own eyes on her.

"Cap, Sam, Barnes, long time," she nodded toward her three colleagues, a smile across her pretty pink lips. Natasha's eyes eventually moved back to YN's, her smile growing slightly cheeky, concerning the other woman. "Agent 007, can I speak to you for a moment?"

Moving into the cock pit after Natasha, YN felt a bundle of nerves settle in her stomach. Being a female agent, YN had idolized Agent Romanoff ever since she had learned about her, so speaking to said agent was quite anxiety inducing. YN, however, schooled her features and looked at Natasha with a questioning gaze. "What can I do for you, Agent Romanoff."

"Please, call me Nat, a friend of those boys, is a friend of mine." Nat's professional smile turned friendly as she sat in the pilot's seat.

YN hovered for a moment, unsure of what Natasha was insinuating. "In that case, please call me YN." YN tried to keep her tone friendly, but felt like her steeled nerves were starting to peak through.

"Felt the need to introduce myself." Natasha answered YN's initial question, lifting her chin in a slightly domineering nature. YN could see her through her charade, being it was similar to the trained expression on her own face. Natasha was scouting her out, analyzing her the same way YN was doing at that exact moment.

"Well, thank you for joining us on this mission." YN said, trying to clear her thoughts and paint a genuine smile on her mouth. Natasha nodded, turning to the gauges in front of her with a slightly more at ease expression.

"So, you and the big guy? How's that going for you?" YN's eyes widened at Natasha's question, not expecting her to be so in the know.

It took a moment before YN realized, huffing with a roll of her eyes she replied; "Tony should be invited to girl time too, seeing how much he loves to gossip." YN watched as Natasha laughed, her red hair bouncing as her shoulders shook. Smiling, YN continued; "It's all very new. And we haven't had much time together these last few days. I guess these next few weeks will be our only time alone." YN blushed slightly at her accidental innuendo.

"Uh, about that..." Natasha said, looking slightly guilty. " I didn't just want to introduce myself, I also needed to run some things by you."

YN nodded, a small frown creasing her eyebrows. "Sure."

"After returning the jet to base, I will be taking a commercial flight to Nebraska to check in Sam and Bucky for the first week or so, then I am headed to you guys for the remainder of the mission. Sorry to crash last minute." YN chuckled, lightly. Surprised at the genuine concern in the older woman's voice.

"It's no issue, the more Avengers watching my back, the safer I feel. Besides, I should be happy it's not Neighbor Kate out there." YN laughed again, Natasha soon joining her.

"Oh, you heard about that then!" The women continued to chat for the next hour, happily conversing in the cock pit.

Meanwhile:

Steve watched the two bold women move from the cabin, YN's hands reaching up to her neck, showing her nerves. After an hour or so of chatting between themselves, Steve and Bucky were interrupted as they were talking about inflation and how expensive beans are these days, as Sam listened in.

"Steve, how have you been?" Sharon squeezed herself in between Bucky and Steve, forcing Bucky to scoot closer to Sam. Not that he was complaining.

"Not too bad, Agent. Yourself?" Steve replied, awkwardly shifting himself to put some space between himself and Sharon.

"I've been well." Sharon smiled brightly, her eyes lighting up at the acknowledgment from the captain.

Bucky and Sam watched intently as their captain and Sharon conversed, noting how awkward and uncomfortable Steve was becoming as Sharon continued to scoot closer to him. Their conversation seemed to end, and they sat in an uncomfortable silence for longer than was expected, even Sam and Bucky couldn't think of anything to say, so they opted to whisper between themselves.

"Do you think we should go get YN?" Sam said.

"What, why?"

"Because a certain blonde is moving in on her new man." Sam ended his sentence with a head nod towards the two blondes. Bucky looked over, coughing over a laugh at Steve's blushed cheeks. He was leaning back in his seat, inching away from the agent next to him.

"I think Steve has it under control, Sam." Turning back to his lover, Bucky tried to force away his smile, which was really hard with how close he was to his partner.

"Keep looking at me like that and the whole plane will be blushing." Sam whispered bluntly, leaning closer to Bucky with a smirk. Bucky smiled again, yet this time it was a sad smile, his head dropping to face the ground. Knowing what he was thinking, Sam looked around at the distracted agents before lifting Bucky's chin with his forefinger. "Jamie, baby, it's okay. I'm patient. And I am not going anywhere. Trust." Sam watched as the light washed back into the other man's pale features, happiness etched into the curve of his mouth and the crinkle at the corner of his eyes.

"Trust." Bucky returned quietly, still not completely sure of himself. A few minutes later, Steve disrupted the quiet chatter by jumping to his feet and making his way to the cock pit, seemingly needing a break from the blubbering agent beside him.

Entering through the door, Steve listened to laughter filter through the air. It was light and carefree, Steve nearly compared it to angels singing. YN was seated sideways in the copilot seat, head set around her neck, legs tucked underneath her as she chatted animatedly to Nat. Her hands moved around as she spoke, her eyes bright and cheeks flushed, Steve nearly melted into a puddle at the sight.

Steve cleared his throat as he moved closer, leaning against the back YN's seat. "What are you ladies gossiping about in here?" He asked, a suspicious grin on his face.

"Just..." Nat gave her look which made her grin slyly. "Girls stuff." She shrugged nonchalantly.

Before Steve could respond Nat interrupted by setting course and flicking on autopilot. "We have about forty-five minutes before we arrive in Phoenix, I'll go let the rest of them know what our next plan of course is." She flicked a wink YN's way, placed her own head set down and exited the cock pit.

Steve sat down in the now vacant seat Natasha was just occupying. There was a beat of silence before YN spoke up. "How are you doing, haven't seen much of you these last couple days?" YN let out a small sigh before continuing. "Which is probably my fault, no one in that God forsaken facility know how to run a field op without the input of Fury, and then you know where that ends up." She finished with her finger pointed at herself.

Steve frowned, "You were running field ops? I didn't even know; I could have helped." He said, grabbing YN's hand.

YN blinked down at the contact, still slightly perturbed at their new relationship. "You worried 'bout me, Cap?" She chuckled, slowly turning her hand over so Steve's hand rested on her palm. "It was no big deal, really. Just tying up some loose ends before we left." Letting the conversation drop, the two made small talk for the next twenty or so minutes, catching up on what Steve had been doing while YN had been busy (which had consisted of "annoy Sam and Bucky, eat, sleep, gym, repeat").

Steve was beginning to feel overwhelmed by the joy in his chest, not having felt it for such a long time. He looked down at their hands, his fingers resorting to drawing patterns on the young agent's palm. He pressed his lips together as he fought with his thoughts, finally building the courage to grasp her hand and tug lightly, urging her to slip over to the seat he was sitting in, placing herself on his lap.

"Oh, is this what we are doing now?" YN whispered, face so close to Steve's. Steve looked into her eyes, the warmth in his chest making his heart beat loud in his chest. He felt he might implode if he didn't do something.

Raising both his hands, he framed YN's face, her hair dropping onto her features as she nuzzled into them. Steve brushed the tendrils away and brought her lips to meet his own. Soft and innocent but no less passionate. "I have this feeling in my heart-" Steve started.

YN's chuckle interrupted him, as she nodded her head, "And you feel like it might beat right out of your chest?" She asked, using her own hands to grab onto the ones still framing her face. "I have the same feeling." She whispered.

Steve brought their mouths back together, this kiss more urgent. YN opened her mouth to grant access to Steve's tongue. They kissed for a few more moments before they pulled apart, breathing harshly.

"That was-" YN started. Steve finished her sentence with a small nod and a huffed laugh. Burying her face in Steve's neck, YN basked in the feeling in her chest, making her heart swell and her head dizzy.

After some comfortable silence, YN took note of their flight path. Lifting her body from Steve's reluctantly, she motioned for him to sit in the copilot seat and place on their headsets, as she sat back in the pilot's seat.

"Better get this guy on the ground," she murmured to herself as she fiddled with the gauges. Steve watched her in fascination, his cheeks still flushed from their first real intimate moment. YN looked to the cameras as she noted everyone but a certain billionaire seated. "Mr. Stark, please take your seat before I come out there and strap you to the seat myself."

Tony looked toward the camera, threw up his middle finger, before moving to his seat, clicking it in dramatically.

"Perfect, prepare for landing." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.6K 25
▶︎𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕... 𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊'𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕... 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆�...
71.7K 1.5K 40
I put my head on Bucky's shoulder. "Why don't you have a picture of me in your compass ?" I asked. He put his head on mine and took his compass from...
425K 11.2K 64
》After a moment of panic I turned around. He was looking at me. His face was hurt even more since the last time I saw him. The pain in his eyes broke...
340K 6.3K 60
"𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗎𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗉𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖽." ~ 𝑩𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 "𝖶𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗒𝗈...